The Erotic Book Illustrator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I popped my head in, and saw Dane standing behind her. "Hey Dane." Turning to her I said "You ready for dinner?"

She gave me a scowl. "Did you get enough for three?"

Trying to look shocked. I said. "No, should I have?"

"I tried to call, when you didn't answer. I sent a text. Didn't you get it?"

"Nah, sorry. My battery was flat. Come on into the dining room. I'll dish it up." Turning to Dane, I said. "See yah later bud."

Zoe walked in as I was serving it up. "It's unusual for your battery to go flat." Usually I lave my phone on the end of the bench and I watched as she searched for it. "Where is it?"

"It's on the charger, the one in the ute must be buggered I reckon."

She pouted, and said wistfully. "I was going to cook dinner for all of us. Dane wanted a chance to chat with you. He realised you boys got off on the wrong foot."

"Sorry." I mumbled, my mouth full of food. She wasn't entirely unappreciative. I did get her favourite, and there was a delicious caramel square for dessert.

In bed that night, she had her laptop and was reading out a very detailed cuckold story. "Babe, listen to this. Isn't it sexy?"

She tried to make it sound sexy. Her voice was soft and sensual, words rolling sweetly off her tongue. It was the same old drivel, and I made the assumption it was Dane's.

As she started to get into the detailed sex scenes, she reached down and stroked my cock into a straining erection. Credit where credits due. It felt amazing, her hand was magic.

She gave my knob a tight squeeze asking. "What do you think of the story?"

"Same old same old. Don't these writers have any imagination. I mean why do they write the same story over and over" I think they do it because the fantasy is so deeply embedded in their head thy can't shake it. I mean this guy sounds as gay as fuck. He probably wants to suck some dick God, if they were just original once."

Her hand stopped stroking me, her fingers loosening their grip. "You don't like it?"

"No, C'mon babe, it's shit writing to start with. It's just the same old thing, don't you think?"

"Your dick seems to be enjoying it." She purred, trying to build my interest.

"Babe, the sexiest woman in the world is stroking my cock. Of course it's responding. You could be reading out a cooking recipe, and you would get the same reaction."

I reached over, and shut down her laptop. "Come on, lets make love."

It started wonderfully, full of heat and emotion. I ate her pussy to a huge orgasm, and she sucked my cock, but as I slid into her molten white hot pussy. She started her role playing thing. "Hmmm can you feel my lovers cum. Is it hot and sticky. Does it get you hot knowing your cock is now coated in his sticky seed?"

I tried to shut her up. I crashed my mouth into hers, and the kiss was electric, but she shook her head. Her teeth pulling on my ear lobe, her tongue slithering wetly around my ear. "Oh god babe, I sucked his cock as well. I hope you don't mind, but he came in my mouth. I swallowed every wonderful drop."

Incensed, I grabbed her legs and lifted them high. Her ankles on my shoulders and I fucked her. The lovemaking was over, and the fucking began. I kissed her again to shut her up and pounded her hard. My body driving her viciously down into the mattress.

She went a little wild, her hips bucking frantically, her head rolling, her fingernails clawing at my back. Surprisingly. Her orgasm rushed over her before mine exploded.

It was later after we recovered. "Wow, you enjoyed that little story."

"Zoe, you don't understand. The story was poorly written crap. I got excited because you're excited. All the bullshit about being with some other bloke isn't doing shit for me. I have switched off to it these days. The only reason it's good is because for some twisted reason it gets you going."

I felt her body wilt as my words sunk in. "You don't enjoy it at all? That was Dane's book"

"Fucking figures, no wonder it was shit."

Sleep took us both. It was the morning sun and the alarm that woke me.

There was a little tension in the air as we ate breakfast. "Babe, I'm going to cook dinner tonight, and I have invited Dane, is that okay?"

"Yeah, if that's what you want."

Her smile was worth the pain. "Thank you Sean."

I didn't have to, and it was childish, and I hated that this brought out this side of me. Still he was the last thing I wanted to see. I waited until five thirty before I phoned home. "Where are you?" She asked.

"I'm going to be late. I'm waiting for Cruikshanks to finish up some radiography on some welding work. Not sure what time I'll get home."

"But I have already started dinner."

"Sorry babe. You better start without me. I'll try not to be to late."

"Blast." She muttered angrily.

When I did get home she was more than a little peeved. After the usual kiss we sat down to chat, Zoe burst out with. "Dane thinks you are avoiding him. He is afraid that you're intimidated by him. He just wants to allay your fears."

"Intimidated by that arsehole. Fuck off. You know what my work is like Zoe. Sometimes I just can't get away. Today was one of those days."

"I know, but I like Dane. I know you didn't get off on the right foot, but I think if you could spend some time chatting to him in a casual situation without the obvious animosity. You will fel less intimidated by him. You might actually like him."

"Maybe." We did end up having a pleasant evening. Although, she did want to talk about Dane's book. I put up with it, just so we didn't fight.

The next evening was seven aside football, and as usual Zoe and Claire, came along to watch, and we went out to dinner afterwards. Nothing fancy, just the local pub. The girls were so absorbed in talking about Dane, that Stu just rolled his eyes back in his head and we talked work.

It did seem though. Claire was at least as interested in Dane as Zoe was. At one point I heard Claire saying. "Well if you don't want him, I might give him a little test run."

Rather than being happy for her friend, Zoe looked uncomfortable with that announcement.

It was the next day as I was packing up from a job. My phone rang. "Hey Stu, what can I do for you mate?"

"I was hoping to catch up for a beer, if you're around."

When I replied that I was, we agreed to meet up at the same pub we were at the day before. Turned out, Claire was serious about Dane, and had already phoned him.

Stu was worried about what sort of bloke he was. When I explained I thought he was a controlling dick. Stu started to get visibly uncomfortable. He said he had read some of his books, and they gave him a bad feeling. The underlying theme in a lot of Dane's books was domination. Not just over the unwary cuck, but the wife as well. He enjoyed what Stu called total ownership, and that is what worried Stu.

His words reverberated with me as I drove home. Fucking Dane's car was there again. As I walked in, Zoe was concentrating on the computer screen. Dane however was standing very close behind her, his hands massaging her shoulders and neck, although just as I walked in, his hand slipped over the front and moved down towards her boobs.

I moved quickly and pushed him hard, so he stumbled. He had to catch hold of the chaise lounge to stop from hitting the window. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I snarled. "Keep your fucking hands off my wife."

He looked dazed, he was clearly so engrossed in what he was doing he didn't see me arrive.

Zoe jumped up to stand between us, and hissed. "Sean, stop it. That was uncalled for. My neck was a bit sore, and Dane was giving me a rub."

"Trained massage therapist are you Dane?" I sneered with a bitter bite.

"Well, I'm not trained per se. But I am a dab hand at massage."

"Well until you're trained. I suggest you keep your hands off other men's wives aye."

"Look, I'm sorry if I offended you Sean. I was just trying to do something nice for Zoe." He said as he dusted himself off, trying to regain some composure.

Zoe stood there staring at me. "I'm going to have a shower, and then I'll start dinner. It appears you haven't bothered starting anything yet." I snarled.

She winced a little but fired back quickly. "We were working. Just like the other day when you were late home. Sometimes work takes precedent." Her look was determined and challenging. I turned and walked out.

The shower gave me a chance to settle down, calm my breathing. I found a couple of steaks in the freezer, and thawed them out. I'm no chef, but I didn't mind cooking once I got into it. I turned on some music and cooked away. Three quick beers and the steaks were ready with a cute little garden salad. I walked back out to Zoe's studio and poked my head around the door.

"Dinner's ready."

She looked up with a smile, her eyes much warmer than when I walked out. ""Awesome, thanks babe. It smells delish by the way. It's been driving us crazy."

I didn't do it on purpose, but had only cooked for two. When the pair of them walked into the dining room, and Zoe noticed the table set for two. She said her voice laced with bewilderment. "Where's Dane's?"

"Sorry, you never said he was staying. You should have said."

"Surely it was apparent?" She asked, ice starting to form on her words.

"No, it wasn't. If you want me to cook extra, then you need to say so."

The tension built quickly, and Dane sensed he wasn't welcome. He said mostly to Zoe. "I have to go any how. I do have stuff to do tonight. I will come by tomorrow to see how you're going."

He leaned in for a kiss on her cheek, and he glanced over towards me."See you another day. We will no doubt bump into one another. Zoe and I are working very closely on this project."

"No doubt." I said curtly.

Zoe walked with him as he headed for the door. When she returned, she was quite irate. "What in heavens name has gotten into you? Why are you being so purposefully rude, and what the hell was that macho shit in the studio all about. He was just rubbing my shoulders."

"Firstly, and probably most importantly. I don't like him. I think he is a pretentious condescending dick. Secondly, regardless of who it is. If I walk in and find some bloke mauling my wife. They will get the same treatment."

She sat down, and we ate in silence, until she said. "I like Dane a lot, and I was hoping you could get past whatever misgivings you had towards him and tried to get along. For my benefit at least if for nothing else."

"I have been trying. I don't understand why you like him. He's old enough to be your father. He's such a pretentious prick."

"He is not." She bit back. "He's only in his forties. I thought he was rather handsome."

"Blah, I thought if you were going to cheat, you would have at least chosen a good looking bloke."

She looked aghast. "What are you talking about Sean? I'm not cheating on you."

"Good, then tell me you don't want to have sex with Dane."

She started to stutter, words not forming. "Babe, there's nothing going on between us okay. Just relax."

"Not the question I asked. Answer the question."

Her eyes looked away and she couldn't answer immediately. She had to take a breath and think. "Okay, I admit that I am attracted to him, but I would never do anything. We've already had this conversation. I told you then that nothing would ever happen without your explicit consent."

"Zoe, he's a master manipulator. He takes great pleasure in dominating people. Mostly he gets off on humiliating husbands. He is into that whole cuckold humiliation thing. He is an arrogant pompous arshole."

"Yes, he is into that lifestyle, which I suppose is why I am attracted to him. You know how that excites me."

"Yeah I do, and that's what worries me. I'm always on edge when he's around. I don't like him."

As usual, our sex that night was full on and wild. This cuckold shit annoyed me, but it sure fired her up and I made the decision to just ride it out because the sex was amazing.

There had never been any question about whether we loved each other. There was never any doubts surrounding that. It was just where we were going with the rest of it. The next night when I got home, at least there was no sign of Dane.

When I got inside, Zoe called from the kitchen. "Claire and Stu are coming over for dinner. I thought we could do a barbecue."

"Oh yeah, it'll be nice to catch up."

Zoe slipped into my arms and we kissed deeply. She wriggled and writhed against me as our mouths openly made love. After several minutes, she broke the kiss and leaned back in my arms so she could look me in the eye. "Don't be mad, but I invited Dane as well."

She must have seen my eyes roll back and felt my body sag. "Sean, Claire is interested in taking Dane on as a lover. She wanted to meet him to see how they get along. They have been chatting on the phone, but apparently Stu is a bit dubious. Could you please be on your best behaviour."

"Poor old Stu. God I feel more sorry for him than I usually do. Having that arsehole lauding his shit over you. Fuck that."

"Sean, please. Don't be mean tonight. Claire and Stu enjoy their lifestyle choice. You might not like it, but Stu does."

I went out to sort out the barbecue, and to give the outdoor setting a scrub. Zoe brought out a pile of fresh salmon steaks, and some prawns and mussels, still in their shells.

"Holy shit, are we hosting royalty?" I quipped.

"I wanted to make it nice for Claire."

"Jealous are we." I replied snarkily.

She took the bait. "Not jealous, but envious yes."

"Oh god, how your standards have slipped."

She gave me an evil smile. "He has other qualities as well you know."

"Oh don't tell me, he has a big dick?"

She giggled sexily, then pouted seductively. "He does actually, a very very big dick."

"Lucky Claire then I guess. Although, it begs the question."

She frowned a little. "What?"

"How do you know? You said nothing happened between you?"

She giggled. "I have my sources. He is very well known in all of the chat rooms."

Just then, Claire and Stu arrived. As usual, he had a chilly bin full of drinks. "Hey mate." He greeted me, although. I sensed an unease. I suppose that shouldn't have been a surprise after what I knew was happening.

Claire, surprisingly came over and greeted me with a kiss as well. She was in a good mood. However, straight after the girls rushed inside giggling together like teenagers. Claire was obviously very aroused by the prospect of a new lover.

Stu and I chatted work as I threw the prawns, and mussels on the barbecue. As we talked, I couldn't help it. I had to say something. "Claire looks excited?"

He nodded, rolled his eyes and said with a hint of unhappiness. "Yeah, she is."

"You don't look so enthusiastic mate."

"No, I get a bad vibe from this bloke."

"Me too." I replied, adding. "He strikes me as a real pompous disdainful fucker. His main aim would be to make your life a misery."

"Yeah, I think so as well. Usually I don't care who she chooses. It's more about her. She has to like the bloke, I get the impression this time. It's more about who he is. In our circle, he is well known, but what I don't like is. He likes both partners to be submissive. That's never been our thing. Normally, Claire is in charge, not only of me, but her lovers as well."

"Oh yeah..." I replied, not really understanding the difference.

There was some noise from inside, and the girls came back outside. Dane had a woman on each arm, and looked smugly at Stu and I as if we were nothing.

Claire managed the introduction. "Stu, this as Dane." Dane approached boldly, standing tall. He reached out his hand to shake Stu's. "Hello Stuart. Nice to make your acquaintance." His voice dripping arrogance.

He turned to me, his arm still out reached. "Hello Sean. The food smells very nice." We shook hands, and I turned back to the hotplate, ignoring him. He wasn't going to be ignored easily though. "You seem to know your way around the barbecue."

"I get by." I reached down and pulled out a couple of beers for Stu and I. As i passed Stu his. I asked. "Do you want one Dane?"

He scowled. "Yes, that would be nice, although. I will be requiring a glass."

I handed him his beer, and said. "The glasses are in a rack in the kitchen. Help yourself."

He looked confused. "Perhaps you could get it for me Stuart?"

I answered quickly, seeing the unease on Stu's face. "Dane, here we get our own shit. If you want a glass, I told you where they are."

Zoe, heard the little exchange and rushed over. "I'll get it for you Dane." Her scathing glare leaving me in no doubt how annoyed she was.

Stu and I returned to talking work, and Dane was left standing there not knowing what to say. Claire came to his rescue leading him away by the elbow. She tittered away uneasily as they chatted about something.

Stu leaned in closer and whispered. "Thanks mate."

"No worries, it's what mates do, right?"

We clinked bottles, as Zoe returned with a glass for Dane. Her eyes gave me an evil glare as she walked passed us to join Claire and Dane.

Stu and I were chatting golf when Dane called out. "Stuart, would you like to join us please. I would like to talk with you."

All eyes were on Stu, as he walked over to them begrudgingly. I could hear Danes voice, he was being particularly obnoxious, and loud. More for my benefit than anything.

"Stuart, I like to be in total control. Are you comfortable with that?" He said. Stu spluttered something which I didn't hear. What I could see was Zoe hanging off every word, every nuance.

"What that will entail is. Claire will no longer be in charge of your orgasms I will. I require her to hand over the key to your cage here tonight. Do you understand?"

Stu didn't answer immediately, he looked around, his face full of shame and embarrassment. Dane turned back to Claire. "Would you like to hand over his key please my pet?" That's when I noticed her reticence. She looked as uncomfortable with that suggestion as Stu did. Her usual forceful manner seemed to have dissolved, and she moved uneasily from one foot to the other.

I decided to intervene. "The prawns are ready." I announced, placing the large plate of garlic prawns on the table. "Don't hold back Claire. I know they're your favourite."

She turned and smiled at me. "Thanks Sean. Yes, that delicious aroma has been getting to all of us."

She went to walk towards the table, when Dane said. "Claire, I require the key before we go any further."

Christ, even I could see she didn't want to hand it over. "Dane, don't get in her way bud. You don't know how much she loves these things." Glancing at Claire, I added. "Come on babe, you'll miss out."

She grinned and pushed past Dane's outstretched hand. "Thanks Sean."

Zoe, rushed around the table and grabbed my arm. She pulled me down so she could whisper in my ear. "Sean, stop it. Don't interfere. This is between them. Dane was just trying to get Claire to commit."

"Zoe, even I could see she's not interested in him. She's as nervous as fuck."

"Silly, that's because she's excited and aroused. Just stay out of it, okay."

"What ever." The prawns and mussels were the starter. When the Salmon was cooked, I placed it on the table and we all went to sit down.

"Come and sit beside me, Claire." Dane said, patting the seat beside himself.

She looked around, before moving and I slid sideways creating a space between Stu and myself. "Come on, sit here. Be nice to have a rose between two thorns."

She grinned, replying. "Sounds, dangerous, but then I do like to live dangerously." Stu stood up, and she slipped in between us. That left Dane sitting by himself. He glanced at Zoe, who was still picking some salmon off the grill. "Looks like it's just you and Me, Zoe."

She smiled and sat beside him. "Yes, looks like it."

1...345678