The Erotic Exploits of Kathryn Syns Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smitty469
smitty469
116 Followers

When he finished, it was Sinclair's turn to fuck her. Bill videoed the action just as Sinclair did. He took great pleasure in watching her being ravished. Sinclair's larger cock gave Kathryn a few orgasms and relieved the heat. She purred in bliss, as he spent 15 minutes fucking her doggy. When he finally spewed his load, he was done for the night. It was already 10 pm and he had to get home or his wife would wonder where he was. Taking a quick shower to clean up, he told Bill to use her any way he wanted.

As Sinclair walked out the door, Bill was on the phone calling a few truckers. Even though Sinclair's night was over, Kathryn's night was just beginning. He had her take a quick shower to clean off the loads of cum. As she was cleaning up, he looked through the night stand drawers and found some dildos, vibrators and an anal plug. When he saw that item, he smiled. He took it and went into the bathroom. She was out of the shower and drying off.

"Look what I found," he blurted. "Are you into anal sex too?" It was always something he wanted to try, but never found a willing partner.

Kathryn blushed and meekly answered, "Where did you find that?" He just smiled and gave it to her. "Yes I've partaken in anal sex a few times. But if you're asking if you can fuck my ass; yes, if I prepare first. But do we have time? It will take about 20 minutes."

Becoming excited again, he answered, "Don't worry about the time. I really want to fuck your cute ass Kathryn. Oh yeah I really do!"

It wasn't something she wanted to do, especially since her pussy was becoming hot again. So she asked him for a dido and then closed the bathroom door. Pushing the small plastic toy into her vagina, she then proceeded to give herself an enema. Twenty minutes later, she had cleaned her anal cavity and douched it.

Putting just her fish net top back on and black stilettos, she left the stockings and panty off. Not hearing the knock at her door, she walked out of the bathroom holding the anal plug. She wanted Bill to push it back into her ass to expand it. She didn't see him and walked into the living room. She was surprised to see Bill with three burly guys standing in the room. When they saw her walking in, they whistled and shouted nice compliments.

Holding the anal plug and in a sultry tone, she said. "Oh my, what do we have here? It looks like three nice horny hunks. I hope you are here to love me? I'm really horny!"

Buster at 6' was the shortest and fattest of the three. He must have weighed over 300 pounds and his pants belt was hanging way under his huge belly. He exclaimed, "Wow, you are very beautiful. I can't believe we can fuck for only $100. Your luscious body looks like you're worth a lot more than that. Move your hands away from you cunt."

As she did he scanned up and looked at her face, but Kathryn had hair partially covering it. Then he blurted, "But don't I know you. You look very familiar."

Kathryn did meet Buster many times at Bill's office, whenever she visited David. But now seeing her somewhat naked, he wasn't looking closely at her facial features. He was just scanning her tight attractive body; especially her nipples from under the fish net top and her glistening wet pussy. Even though he had nasty thoughts about her, he knew that she was a proper good girl. But this girl, standing in front of him with her legs tightly together and her hands moved away from her snatch, was a hot whore. She just looked similar to Katy. It couldn't be her.

As she moved her hands away, she smiled and replied, "Hi Buster. I was hoping Bill had called you and would stop by. But who are your handsome friends?"

Buster walked over to her and looked into her eyes. Her tits were just as he imagined many times. He looked down at her lower body and then exclaimed. "Is this really you Katy? You look really naughty. What happened to you? Why are you a fucking whore now? Dam, I'm happy you are. You're really hot!

Before she could answer Bill interjected. "That is Katy, Buster. But now she wants to be called Kathryn, that is, when she fucks for money. And what happened to her is David dumped her ass, after he caught her fucking some guy. This is what becomes of a cheat. They become whores. But Buster, I've already fucked her twice and she's a really good at it. She probably had that desire when she was with David. I think she is now a better whore then girlfriend anyway. You'll see."

Smiling he took her hand and walked her over to his friends. He introduced her to Max a trucker that just drove into town from Missouri. He was around 6'2", built wide and had huge muscular arms, although he was carrying around a pot belly. Max had a lusty grin and wouldn't look at her face but his eyes were locked onto her tits.

As he checked her body he stammered, "Nice to meet you. You are very stunning. I was looking for some action while in town; I guess I was lucky standing next to Buster when Bill called. Damn you have such a nice tight body. I hope you fuck as good as you look." Bill laughed and told him that she does.

Otis, a 6'6" big black man with a shaved head and lots of tattoos on his arms, came over to greet her. He didn't have the belly as the other two, but was a wild body like some football lineman. He just started working for Bill on the docks loading and unloading trucks. As he looked into Kathryn's eyes he articulated, "Hi there gorgeous. So you're the girl that used to date David. Will he be fucking surprised about what you're doing now! But I have to ask. I have a huge black cock. Being such a little thing, if I give you the hundred will you take all of me?"

He reached down and touched her wet pussy. As he fingered over her entrance, Kathryn moaned in bliss. Her pussy was now radiating heat and needed to be penetrated. Taking her hand, she pushed his fingers into her box. She sighed in relief as he began probing her cunt. She then moaned, "I love big cocks, so yes!"

As she spread her legs apart, Otis pushed two of his long thick fingers farther in. She moaned in delight as he did. When he pulled out of her, he blurted, "Boy this slut is really hot and ready. You guys should feel how drenched she is."

Bill then announced, "Let's get this whore to her bed room. I hope you all want to fuck her together. I want to take some photos of her being air tight. But I have to fuck her ass before that gets started."

Just as they were going to walk Kathryn to the other room, Otis picked her up like a rag doll and began carrying her. As he did, he told her that she was very light and hoped she was telling the truth about taking all of his big cock. Once in the room, Otis put her down on the bed. The guys started to get undressed until Bill shouted for them to pay her the $100 each first. She was now kneeling on the side of the bed, watching them give her money. When they finished, they had their pants off and stood in front of her. She knelt forward raising her ass up looking at these men's big rods that was soon going to be inside her vagina soothing her heat.

Bill yelled, "Go ahead Kathryn start sucking on them. I want a few photos of you doing that."

He started videoing them being sucked on one at a time. She held onto the other cocks as she slurped on Buster. Then she went to Max's who was the same length as Buster's but with more girth. When she turned to suck on Otis semi-hard cock, he was already bigger than the other two hard rods. As Otis cock grew, Bill stopped videoing and had her look up and smile. With all three men's dicks at her mouth he took a few photos. Once she started sucking again, Bill went behind her. Spreading her legs apart, he began pushing the anal plug into her ass.

As he pushed the plug in and out to expand her opening, he exclaimed. "Okay guys, I'm going to fuck her ass now. I'm going blow my load in it too. Once I finish, she be all yours. Do what you want to her; the rougher the better. It's what this cheating bitch deserves." The guys laughed and Kathryn tried to say something that came out gibberish. With two cocks in her mouth and the guys holding her head, she couldn't really say anything.

Once the plug was removed, Bill began pushing his 5" cock into her anal hole. Fortunately for Kathryn, his cock was about the same size as the plug. He easily slid in. He started to pump her ass like he did her pussy. He moved slowly at first, but then sped up. As he did, he slapped her ass a few times to get her to move to his fucking. As he continued pumping her ass, her pussy was heating up. She hoped one of these guys would start fucking her soon. Luckily Bill only lasted 5 minutes. The desire of having anal sex the first time quickly made him explode.

Afterwards he pulled out, put the anal plug back in and blurted, "Okay guys I'm done, who wants to be first to fuck her cunt?"

As he looked at Kathryn with Otis black cock in her mouth, Buster answered, "I ready. I've dream of doing this to her for a long time."

He walked behind her pushed his fingers into her soaked hot cunt and exclaimed, "Dude! You're right! She is so hot and wet." Then he said to Kathryn, "If I knew you were such a horny little slut, I've would have fucked you a lot sooner. I'm going to really enjoy this."

She tried to talk but couldn't with Otis's cock in her mouth. But as he began pushing his 8" hard rod into her pussy, she pulled her head off Otis and sighed as the heat began to subside. Turning back to look at Buster pushing in she said, "Oh god! You feel so good in me. Fuck me Buster like you always wanted. God that feels wonderful."

But to her surprise, Bill had his phone out videoing the whole event. When she turned back to look at Buster, Bill had a great photo of her watching. Then Buster began pumping in and out of her pussy. Bill had him pull all the out so he could get a close up of him going into her. Once Buster began his nonstop plummeting of her cunt, his big stomach was plastered on her small cute round ass. If there was a more degrading photo of a trollop in action, it was seeing Buster's big fat stomached engulfed over her ass as he fucked her. Then with her sucking on the other big men's cocks was perfect. He stopped videoing and took a few photos from a side view of her being used. Buster being behind her and the other guys in front of her was a fantastic shot. He even had her turn to him, hold the other cocks and smile. It was a perfect photo to send to David. With on click of his phone he attached that photo with a text message, "Could this be Katy?"

Buster continued his rampage inside her juicy cunt, until Max asked if he could have a turn. Buster pulled out and Max went behind her. Just as he was about to thrust into her drenched hole, Otis pulled Kathryn up and took off her top. Then with his massive hands began playing with her tits and roughly yanking on her nipples. She yelped as he did.

In his deep voice Otis said, "Now that's better. You have such big firm tits. I thought you would enjoy them being played with too. I need to enjoy all of your fucking tight body. Wait until I fuck you too bitch. You'll really be fucking whining then."

When Max finally pushed her down to thrust into her wet cunt with his throbbing cock, Kathryn went back to sucking on Otis. His cock was now at full 14" of thick mast. She couldn't believe how huge he was like a horses cock. Then Buster had her suck on him and blurted, "I about ready to blow. I think she should swallow my load."

With her body moving back and forth and her tits jiggling with Max's hard ramming, Otis allowed Buster to be alone as Kathryn sucked on him. Bill told Buster to pull out and shoot some cum on her face too. It wasn't long before Buster had Kathryn open her mouth wide, pulled his cock out and rest on her lower lip. He began shooting a huge load of semen into her mouth. He moved his throbbing cock to the side of her face and finished blowing ropes of cum. A glob landed on her cheek and a stream across her eye and forehead. When he finished, Otis blurted, "Let me blow my load in her mouth too. I'm ready to go."

Bill told her not to swallow yet. As Otis rubbed his long shaft, it was a minute until he pushed her head back, opened her mouth and then shot his spunk in it. Then he sprayed some squirts on the other side of her face. Some globs were stuck on the side of her nose and near her eye. When finished, Bill told Kathryn to open wide and let him see the cream. With her head back she opened it as wide as possible. Bill filmed the white cream filling her mouth. Then he had her push some out to cover her lips. She did making a little bubble and dripping down her chin. In a minute she swallowed their loads of yummy semen. Afterward, she showed everyone her mouth was empty.

Max stopped fucking her as they blew their loads. Once they finished, he began pumping in and out of her wanting cunt. Holding her hips, he made sure he hit bottom and she yelped whenever he did. Then she began to moan, "Oh god! Yes! Fuck me! It feels so good. I'm cumming! Yes don't stop! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

They watched as she shook in orgasmic bliss. Afterwards, she came again and just before Max pulled out and blew his load on her ass. Bill filmed it all. Even having Max spank her ass red before he blew his cream on her ass cheeks.

Then it was Otis's turn. But instead of doing her doggy, Kathryn begged for him to lie on his back so she could control how deep he would go. He chuckled as he watched Kathryn spread her legs wide apart to straddle his thick thighs. Once over him, his cock stood straight up waiting for her. She looked at his big throbbing thing that stood up next to her body higher than her belly button. She grabbed it and placed it at the entrance to her dripping cunt. As she began sitting down on him and taking that huge shaft into her pussy, she said in a sultry tone.

"Oh my god Otis; when I agreed, I really didn't know how big you are. You're the biggest cock I've ever seen. I'll try my best but it may hurt too much."

As she slowly got his head inside her, she waited a few seconds before continuing. She had her mouth open and began breathing heavy. As more of him went in her, she yelped, "It's hurting too much. I'll give you your money back. I can't take any more of you in me. Oh it hurts!"

Otis sat up and looked his cock being only a few inches inside her. She had her hands on his shaft stopping him, as he tried pushing his pelvic up. Another few inches went inside as she yelped in pain. Otis then chuckled and blurted, "Bitch I don't want my money back. You promised and I'm going to hold you to it. Just relax for a few minutes and your cunt will get used to it. I know you'll want it by feeling how hot and wet you are."

She didn't move for a minute and tried to take more of him until he was half in. Then she whined, "I can't. No! Please no. I'll give you your money back. No! Stop. Please!"

She began pulling off him. Just as she was about to get him out, he pushed her hands off his pelvic, grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto his throbbing manhood. Scolding her, "Where do you think you're going bitch. Whores can't say no once they accept the money. You're going to fuck me and I don't care if it hurts. So stop your whining. If you relax, you're be glad you did!"

She was kneeling straight up, her hands tried to stop him as Bill videoed a close up of his cock going back into the petite slender Kathryn's open box. As he pushed up into her, he slowly pulled her hips down until his cock hit bottom rubbing up against her cervix. He was only three- quarters of the way in; only another 3 plus inches to go. Then he pushed his cock up and pulled her hips back down, until he hit bottom again and again. Every time she whined about it hurting until finally her pussy stretched to accept his massive tool. She finally relaxed, stopped whining and began to enjoy it. Then she controlled the action and even ground against him at the end of each thrust. In a few minutes she began building up to an orgasm. When she shook with a huge climax, the guys laughed.

Buster exclaimed, "Look at that! Only a few minutes ago she was yelling no and now she climaxed."

Otis still sitting up replied, "See what happens when you relax bitch. Now you're a great little whore doing what was paid for you to do."

After some time of her not getting all 14 inches in, she was building up to another huge orgasm. Bill suggested turning her around reverse cow girl for a different angle. Otis pushed her off him. After she turned around to face the guys, his rock hard throbbing cock was straight up rubbing against her stomach many inches above her belly button. Bill took a photo and a few more photos as she went to push him back in. Once he began videoing again, Otis took her hips and thrust up as he pushed them down. They heard a slight popping sound of him penetrating into her womb and she squealed, "What did you do? I've never felt anything like that before. Oh my god!"

She looked down and he was all the way in. Bill took photos with Otis's cock completely engulfed by her cunt. In a few seconds, Otis began pulling out and back into her womb. Each time it would hurt less, until she began enjoying it. The guys made nasty comments watching her tits jiggling as they fucked. Soon she was shaking with another orgasm.

Sometime later Otis blurted, "I'm about to blow it. Where do you want me to dump the load? It's going to be huge."

Bill chuckled and told him to take her off and have her open her mouth above your cock. I want to see you shooting it up into it. Pumping her for another few minutes, he pushed her off. As he did she whined, "What are you doing? I'm ready to have another wonderful orgasm. Please don't. I need you fucking me. Please!"

Instead, he came out and his throbbing cock was standing up at attention. Bill had Kathryn move back and lower her head over his cock. She began sucking on the tip until Bill barked, "No slut. Just open your mouth above his black monster and hold his shaft. Open your eyes so you can see it cumming."

Leaning over, her hair went in her face. Bill had Buster stand behind her and pull her hair back. Then Bill put his phone lower to get a video of her face and mouth. Without warning Otis blasted his first of many robes of semen into her mouth. The first three made it in, but as it did, Kathryn gagged moved his cock. The rest of his ropes landed on her cheeks, nose, across one eye and chin. When he finished ejaculating her face was drenched in cum. It began dropping off, so he had Buster pull her hair to sit up.

Looking at her beautiful sperm saturated face he asked, "So how was fucking a huge black cock Katy?" He forgot to call her Kathryn but she answered anyway.

Giggling she replied, "Amazing! I've never felt such a rush. I want more."

Max laughed and said, "Dude she liked your thing. But now I need to fuck the slut too."

Buster chuckled, "Me too, but I think her cunt is too loose. I want her ass."

As Bill zoomed in for close up of her face and slowly scanning down her body with semen dripped on her tits to her wide open hole, he announced. "Well guys. She's all yours. I got to go and work on this video. I want David to see it on Monday."

Buster asked, "Do we have to go too?"

Bill answered, "Hell no guys. Fuck the whore as long as you want. Tell me what happens Monday. Have fun. I'm sure she'll enjoy whatever you guys do to her." Turning to Kathryn he softly said, "Now be good to my guys' slut. I know David will enjoy watching you being hammered. He was right. You are a fucking cheap whore." Tears began to flow down her cheeks but no one saw them. The semen was globed all over her face.

As Bill walked out the door, Buster removed the anal plug and began pushing his hard rod into her ass. She would be used for hours in both holes. Otis even took another 2 turns. By the time they finished abusing her, it was 2 am. As they left, she was on her back, exhausted. Her body had spunk all over it. Her pussy mound was bruised as well as parts of her inner thighs. She fell asleep in the pool of their semen.

smitty469
smitty469
116 Followers