The Erotic Exploits of Kathryn Syns Ch. 17

Story Info
Geri's initiation into a Sub club.
7.9k words
4.68
8.8k
4

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smitty469
smitty469
116 Followers

Chapter 17 "Geri's Submission"

Kathryn's best friend Geri was a few weeks away from becoming like her, although she wasn't going to do what Kathryn was trained for. Instead, she was going to become Alex's personnel submissive sex slave. He knew that in a few weeks she would start allowing her sexual cravings to become dominate. The K99 drug would take control of her desires making her a willing participant for Alex's exploitation. With continue diluted dosage during the days ahead, she would completely lose any will power that she had. Having sex would be the only thing she would want. After her Saturday display of sex at the dress shop and fucking 2 Mexican tourists in the alley, she showed Alex how quickly she had succumbed to it. Then without any coaxing, she had sex with several guys in the men's restroom after the movie. Her self-esteem was shattered. Her body and mind had surrendered to Master Alex and anything he wanted her to do. She was no longer in control, but subjugated to being Alex's obedient slave.

The day after her public display, she woke up in her cage. Alex was sipping coffee and watched his new slut emerge. When she turned over and saw him, she panicked. It didn't help her dismay, when Alex zapped her punishment collar with an electric charge. She instantly crawled out of the enclosure and knelt in position 1, which was kneeling straight up, hands behind her head and legs spread apart. She looked at him and Alex took another sip of coffee.

"I'm glad that you remembered what you learned yesterday," he snickered. "You were such a great whore last night and didn't complain once when fucking, so I'm rewarding you. I gave it some thought and I think I'll let you sing at church like you requested. But you'll have to fuck the pastor afterwards and then quit the church. I don't think they would appreciate one of their members being such a willing promiscuous slut. What would they think of you, once they find out about your behavior yesterday? I have video and photos to show them. Well what do you think?"

There was a long pause, like Geri didn't know if she should speak. Taking another sip of coffee, Alex walked over to stand in front of her and with his free hand grabbed her cheek pulling her head up to look at him. Then he slapped her face and blurted, "Well slut. I'm giving you a chance to speak."

With another hard slap she began to tear up. Whimpering, "Thank you Master for my reward. But please I don't want to have sex with Pastor Mike. He's been a great friend to me. Please not that. I'll quit the church so you don't have to show anyone those photos. Please Master; I'll do anything you want for as long as you want. Please Master don't make me sin with Pastor Mike. It would destroy him. Please!"

Alex looked at Geri with tears running down her cheeks, smiled and yelled, "Get to position 2." Geri quickly moved to kneel on all fours with her ass in the air, head up, and mouth open. Her mouth was right at Alex's soft cock. He took a handful of her hair and said, "Suck me off slut, as I think about what you said. If you get me to cum in five minutes, you wouldn't have to fuck Pastor Mike, but instead you have to fuck a church member that I pick. Okay slut."

With his cock down her throat she mumbled something. He laughed when she tried to speak. Then she held his cock rubbing it up and down with her hand, while swirling her tongue around his uncircumcised head. She tried to make him cum, but he purposely held back. After the five minutes was up, he let her drain the semen out of him. He held her head as he emptied his seed into her wild open mouth.

Laughing he said, "You almost made it slut. Now swallow it all and if you still want to go to church you will fuck Pastor Mike; your choice!"

Licking her lips and swallowing the last bit of cum, she sadly looked up at him. Then he walked behind her, slapped her ass and told her to crawl over to her breakfast. She did as told, stuck her head into her bowl of mush and devoured it. When finished, she looked up at him with mush residue plastered on over her nose and chin. Alex came over and wiped her face clean with a rough towel. Then he gave her a glass filled with a partial dosage of K99 tasteless sex drug mixed with orange juice. She drank it all. With an evil smirk he knew by the time church was over she would be in need of feeling a hard cock inside her.

After they stopped by Geri's place to change her outfit, they arrived at church early. Even though Geri put on a black and white flowing skirt that went to her knees, Alex made her not wear a bra under her white sweater that buttoned down the middle. Looking closely, a person could make out rings dangling down from her nipples. Luckily when she was singing with the choir, she had a robe over her that went down to her ankles. As she performed her solo, Alex was looking around at the men members, hoping to find a few guys that he could have Geri fuck later. He found five guys that met his criteria of being ugly and fat. Three were with wife and kids. But the two others were alone and looked like they were in need of sex.

Once the service was over Alex went to find the two men, before they left. He found Bernie exiting the side door and stopped him. "Hey sir," Alex started. "What did you think of the cute blond singing the solo?"

"You mean Geri," the guy answered.

"Yeah, I mean her. Would you like to get intimate with her tonight?" Alex responded.

Bernie smiled and nodded he would. Alex laughed and gave him her address and told him to be there by 7 pm.

Bernie was very excited, but then said, "Is this a prank? Why would she want to date me now? I've asked her out many of times and she always said NO. I don't get it."

Alex put his hand on the big burly fat dude's arm and answered, "She's leaving the church and moving away. She wants to give you a souvenir to remember her by. So are you in or not?"

Bernie smiled with lust in his eyes. Answering, "Oh yeah, I'm in. I'll be at her place at 7. Thanks!"

Alex went to find the other dude and couldn't. Then he went to get Geri and make her seduce Pastor Mike, who was talking to some young women. It looked like he was flirting. Pastor Mike was a tall older guy in his 40's. He wasn't married and a lot of the Parish women had crushes on him.

Alex quickly walked in the church to the choir section in the back. Geri still had her robe on talking with other women. When she saw Alex, panic set in. She didn't know if she should kneel in position one or not. When he reached her, he grabbed her arm and whispered "Get out of that robe and come with me."

As she pulled the choir garb over her head, her nipples and rings nicely protruded from under her sweater. She felt that everyone was staring at her, but only a few of the men noticed them. They had their mouths open in shock. Noticing them gawking at her, she became embarrassed. After they left the room, he stopped her and undid the top three buttons of her sweater, exposing more of her sagging tits. Alex saw Pastor Mike walking by and he nudged Geri to approach him.

She whispered, "Please don't make me do this." He put a hand in his pocket and zapped her collar with the electric charge. She yelped, which made pastor Mike turn back to see her. He asked if she was okay. Alex then pushed her toward him.

"Pastor Mike," she sensually spoke. "May I talk to you in private? I need your advice."

His eyes were staring at the cleavage of her DD breast with the nipples slightly protruding from under the sweater. A bulge started brewing in his pants as he walked closer to her. Being taller than her, he could look down her sweater as he answered. "Of course Geri; let's go to my office."

Pastor Mike was a breast man and continually wondered what Geri's looked like bare. He never acted on his impulse because she seemed like a very religious women. But seeing her displaying her beautiful bounty, he now wondered if he could finally get a glimpse of them.

Geri never knew of Pastor Mike's sexual behavior with other women of the parish. It was all hush hush. The married women all thought that they were the only one enjoying Pastor Mikes enormous cock. And he wanted to keep it that way. Geri was going to be surprised.

Once in his office, Pastor Mike locked the door behind her. When she turned around, Pastor Mike said, "Well Geri, what is on your mind or should I guess dressed the way you are."

She looked at his eyes gazing down at her boobs. Looking down, she was surprised to how much bare cleavage exposing her bountiful bosom. She could even make out the nipples rings that were dangling down her tits. Somewhat self-conscious, she cleared her throat, tried to close up her sweater and sensually answered.

"I needed to tell you that I'm leaving the church. But before I do I wanted you to know that I have a crush on you." Giggling, "Like must of the ladies in the parish. So I have to ask you if that is wrong, to think naughty thoughts about you."

Pastor Mike smiled and without answering, got closer to her, pulled her hands off the top of her sweater, and began unbuttoning the rest of it. When he pulled the sweater off her breast and saw the rings dangling from her nipples, he replied. "No Geri it isn't wrong. Having such a lovely pair of God given beauty, just mean you should show off what the Lord has bestowed you with. I'm a man of the Lord and I know he would want me to accept your gift of beauty. We both know why you are really here Geri. I have a few hours before my next appointment, Jim and Joy's wedding. So what do you say about letting me see and then enjoy the rest of you?"

He took the sweater and pulled it off her and immediately kissed her. She passionately kissed him. When she did, the K99 drug took control. Her brain went into a sexual satisfaction mode. She knelt down in front of him, unzipped his pants, and pulled out his throbbing 10" thick manhood. She quickly devoured it in her mouth. As she sucked and played with his balls, he fondled her enormous breast. Once he became rock hard, he stopped her sucking. Making her stand up, he unzipped and pulled down her skirt. Standing back from her, he ogled at her nakedness while still dressed in stockings, garter belt and shoes. Her pussy was bare and wet wanting attention. As he kissed her again, he placed his hand over her dripping cunt and began fingering it. When they broke for air, two fingers were partially inside her pussy.

She moaned, "Oh God Pastor Mike. I want you to fuck me. Will you?"

He kissed her again, and then lifted her up to his desk, placing her bare ass on the edge. Taking her legs, he pushed them up her body and began to get his cock closer to her pussy. She sat up, reached for his hard cock, and placed it at the entrance to her cunt. Looking up at him she again said, "Please Pastor Mike. Fuck me!"

As he pushed into her wanting wet hole, he looked deep into her eyes and answered, "Yes my child. I going to fuck you like the sinful slut that you are. I've been waiting a long time for you to come to me. And now that you finally have, this is not a sin because the Lord has allowed you too fulfill your destiny with his disciple. Let his will be done."

With that comment, he thrust hard into her cunt. All ten inches went balls deep at one single plunge. She yelped when he did. His cock was the largest that ever was pushed into her. Then he began the onslaught of pumping her into euphoria. Since he already ejaculated before service with another woman, his staying power would be huge. It took him 20 minutes to finally unload into her pulsating cunt of wetness. When he finally did unleash his seed, he moaned, "Thanks Lord for this gift. May she be rewarded for pleasing me."

Then he pulled out his still spewing cock and rested it on her belly. Sitting up again, she looked at his cock, grabbed it and smiled. As he finished spurting, she took it in her hands and sensually said, "Oh Pastor Mike. That was wonderful and I want more."

She began rubbing it to keep him hard. She wasn't finished with him yet. Her body was still craving him and didn't want to stop. She already had experience multiple orgasms and never felt this horny, especially for Pastor Mike her friend and mentor. But he pulled back and looked down at her quivering body. Suddenly there was a knock at the door, and a female voice said, "Pastor Mike are you in there? The bride's mother is here and needs the dressing area open."

Pastor Mike whispered Geri to be quite and get dressed. Not responding to the knocking, he quickly put his clothes on too. When Geri was decent and hidden, he opened the door. It was his secretary and he told her that he was taking a nap. After a few minutes, they left. Geri then sneaked out and found Alex waiting in his car. She quickly got in.

Alex could smell the sex still on her and asked, "So how did it go slut? I can tell you fucked him like ordered."

She answered, "Yes I did. And it was a lot of fun. I don't know why I was nervous about having sex with him. It turns out that he has wanted me for some time. Thank you Master for making me fuck him. But Master, I'm still horny."

Alex laughed and told her that he would take care of that. So he put the seat down and had her pull up her skirt. Then for the next 25 minutes she was on top of him. With her eyes closed she wasn't aware of the outside world. Some wedding guest happened to see them going at it. The guys told other guys who went back to watch Geri's tits jiggling as she road Alex. She didn't notice them until Alex finally blew his load. When she opened her eyes 6 guys were staring at her. She was mortified at being caught. She made Alex quickly start the car as she tried to cover her breast. But instead Alex rolled down the window and had Geri to show off her tits. Reluctantly and after being zapped a few times, she smiled at them, cupped under her sagging tits, and pushed them up. With her window rolled down, she asked if anyone want to touch them. Leaning out the window, a few men walked over and played with her. Then someone yelled that the bride was coming and the group left. They laughed and made comments as they walked away. Her self-esteem and degradation was exactly what Alex needed to happen. He knew the word would get out about her display of nudity.

Alex made her keep the sweater unbuttoned as they drove away. Her next stop was the Manor where she would be examined, hypnotized and indoctrinated the rest of the afternoon. By the time the sun went down, she would be just another trained obedient slut ready to be whored, but Alex wanted more from her. She not only would be trained as a whore, but also as a sex slave. He had his own programs to add to her agenda, which would completely eliminate her inhibitions and will.

Once at the manor, he walked her down to the training center that was in the basement of the barn. Taking her to the examination room, he introduced her to Boris and his apprentice Kyle. Being scared of what was going to happen, she held tightly onto Alex's arm.

Looking at the chubby girl, Boris said, "She isn't our usual type of specimen Alex. Are you sure you want the full treatment?"

Alex laughed, handed him a disc and answered, "Yes Boris. I want the full conditioning plus this to be added. She's got great tits and I want them firmed up. Now the question is how long will it take. She has a date at 7."

Taking her arm from his, he turned to Geri and ordered, "Now slut, these guys are going to examine and then enlighten your mind. I'll pick you up when you are done. Behave yourself or I'll have to punish you later. But if you comply, I'll reward you instead."

She was frightened not knowing what to expect. She already had sex with her friend Pastor Mike and he surprised her by confessing his hidden desire for her. She even enjoyed the sex. But now, she was being given to these weird looking guys in white smocks. She didn't know what kind of examine they were going to do.

Sheepishly she said, "Please Master, can't I go with you? I'll behave. I promise!"

But Boris answered, "Okay slut, we have a lot to do today. Take off all of your clothes and sit on the table."

Alex smiled and he helped her become naked. Then while whispering compliments, he gently guided her to the examination table. Once lying on her back, he strapped her ankles into the stirrups and wrist above her head. Boris didn't even crack a smile or saying anything, as he lowered two suction cups over her DD sagging breast. Once they were adjusted to completely cover her breast he turned on the suction and her breast rose up. Then he hit a button on the control and two needles came down, one for each boob. As it began pricking around her nipples while squirting some sort of warm substance into her breast, she felt the heat of the substance throughout her bosom. It took 30 minutes for the needles to finish the circle of pricking the soft flesh. As her breast was being pumped with the firming solution, Boris and Kyle examined her holes.

Kyle blurted, "Well doc, it looks like she has been used recently. There is still some semen in her cunt. I wonder after we get done with the examination, if I could fuck her too?"

Boris laughed, and answered, "I don't see why not. She not going to be used by Mikhail and this is a favor for Alex. Once I finished freezing some of the fat on her stomach and thighs, you can fuck the specimen before we put her in the oven."

Kyle chucked in excitement. He was never allowed to have sex with the women that were brought in for indoctrination. Looking at Geri that was now watching a monitor of quickly flashing photos, his cock was becoming hard. He knew that once she became hypnotized, with speedily flashing porn and subliminal messages through the music, she would change mentally. By placing her in a small dark room that call the oven, with large movie screens flashing porn on three sides and blasting loud music, the subject's brain accepts it as normal behavior. She no longer will see herself as a good innocent girl, but that of a promiscuous slut. Geri, still being under the influence of K99 sex drug will easily become another victim and there is nothing she can do to stop the transformation.

While she was at the Manor, Alex went back to her place with a few of his goons and moved her out. All of the sexy clothes he kept and brought back to his place. The rest of her clothes, except two outfits that he left hanging up, were donated to Goodwill. He took everything that belonged to her. What he deemed to be useless, he threw out. She would now be his property. The next stop after her brainwashing was to add a GPS chip in her neck. It would be hidden by her hair. Then clean her up and get her ready for her date with Bernie.

Alex arrived back at the Manor to pick up the exhausted Geri. Because Kyle fucked her before they stuck her in the oven, she was still undergoing the conditioning. Talking with Boris about Geri, he was told that she had behaved and responded perfectly to the treatment.

Then Boris laughed and said, "I tightened her gut and her tits firmed up nicely. You're going to love the way she looks. But I have to ask. Since you aren't putting her out for auction or adding her to the collection, what are you going to do with her?"

Before Alex answered him, the bell went off that sounded the finish of Geri's brainwashing. Alex quickly left to get her. He didn't want Boris to know that she was going to become his personal sex slave. He knew that Mikhail didn't like his sons keeping such attachments. All the girls should part of Mikhail's human trafficking operation.

Once he opened the door and brought a stupefied Geri out to the light, she could barely stand up. Looking at her new body with her DD breast standing straight out like firm melons and her belly with less fat, he chuckled and told Boris that she was perfect. Then he gave her the key phrase that would instantly put her back in a hypnotic state. Afterwards, he woke her out of the trance.

smitty469
smitty469
116 Followers