The Erotic Exploits of Kathryn Syns Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing Alex, she mumbled, "Where am I Master? What has happened to me? And I'm really horny too."

Alex chuckled and in a firm voice he answered, "You are at a friend's house. He wanted to show us a film and you fell asleep at which time I decide to improve your looks. Come take a look at the new you."

He walked her to the mirror and she smiled at how big and firm her breasts were and how thin she looked. Then she blurted, "Oh my God! Is this really me? I look so beautiful." She twirled around to look at her hips and they were also thinner. Then she sensually said, "I bet you can get a lot more money from guys who want me. I would love to start doing that soon. Did I tell you that I'm really very horny?"

Alex and Boris both laughed. Alex then said, "Okay slut. Now get your clothes back on. I'll see what I can do to get you some action."

She ran up to him, put her arms around his neck, thanked him and then kissed him on the lips. It was a long passionate kiss. After she left to get her clothes, Alex thanked Boris for a job well done. When Geri came back in the same sweater, her nipples were protruding from under the sweater. She only had one button in the middle tied and the rest of her bosom was visible. So Alex took her dinner to show her off. She flirted and was happy being stared at. Knowing the owner, Alex had her fuck him in his office before they left. As they drove back to her place, they were 10 minutes late. Bernie was waiting patiently for them to arrive.

When she saw him walking up, she blurted, "So why is the jerk Bernie here Alex?"

Alex looked into her questioning eyes and answered, "Because slut, you said you were horny and he's here to fuck you. I did take you to dinner as a reward instead of having semen for dinner. Just because you don't like someone, it's not an excuse not to fuck him. Do a good job and I'll give you another reward. Otherwise..." He zapped her neck as a reminder of what she really was.

Bernie took her to the bedroom that Alex had wired for filming and sound. He told Bernie that he could have sex with her all night if he wanted. He spent the next 3 hours humping her in a variety of positions and unloading 4 loads of semen all over her face and in her pussy. He didn't do her ass though. When he left he thanked Alex for the opportunity and asked if he could see her again. Alex laughed and answered, that it would cost him a grand. He didn't like answer as he left.

Walking into the bedroom Geri was lying on her stomach holding a pillow. He could hear her crying. He asked what was up and she answered, "I don't know what's wrong with me. I hated Bernie for years and now I enjoyed him having sex with me. He was so big and I had many wonderful orgasms. What's happening to me? Yesterday I had sex in the alley and today with my friend Pastor Mike and now Bernie." More tears flowed down her cheeks.

Alex wanted to console her, but instead he pulled her over to him, slapped her face twice and bellowed, "Look slut. You are what you are, that is, just a cheap whore slut. You've always wanted to be one and now you have the opportunity to fulfill that dream. So stop this fucking shit and own up to it. I love you just the way you are."

Holding her reddened cheek, she still sniffled and replied, "You love me; even though I had sex with those guys?"

Alex laughed and answered, "Yeah sure. That is why I chose you. I knew you were really a horny slut. Now stop all the fussing and embrace what you are. But slut, you are MY horny slut. Tomorrow after work we'll get you a little tattoo showing the world how much I care for you. Okay?"

With her still being drenched in Bernie's semen, he came over to her and put a blanket over her abused body. Without having her clean-up he told her that for a reward, she could sleep in this bed tonight. He gave her a little kiss on her forehead, tucked her in and turned off the lights. He left her to sleep. After waiting for an hour, he left to go home and prepare for her next day's abuse.

********

After few weeks of continual bombardment of directives and sexual activities, Geri became accustomed to her new illicit behavior. She was allowed to go to work wearing normal clothes, but eventually her outfits became more risqué. When she came home to Alex's place after work, she immediately stripped naked and knelt in position 1 until Alex arrived. It could be anywhere from 10 minutes to hours until he appeared. Usually he would have several men with him. The first week she would just suck their cocks and no fucking. Her weekday nights were filled with strangers as she practiced techniques for giving head. She eventually became proficient at milking sperm from a guy's cock and swallowing it. After her first weekend of more intense indoctrination at the Manor, she was used as a fuck toy for hours. Different men would enjoy pounding her cunt, ass and mouth until they were spent. But then things changed from strangers to acquaintances.

Alex used her phone for contacts and found the names of men that she knew from church, old boy friends and clients from her office. One night, when she answered the door naked except for 6" stilettos, 4 guys came from her church were at the front door. They were married to her friends and two were members of the choir. When they saw who it was one guy blurted, "Look guys, its Geri. I wondered what happened to her. I guess now we know the rumors are true."

She immediately tried to hide, but Alex ordered her to get in position 2 in the middle of the room. She had her eyes closed and didn't look at them. Her heart was pounded in disgrace. "How could Alex bring in men she admired and knew?" She thought, "Oh my god! They'll tell everyone."

Charlie the leader of the choir walked closer to her and pulled her head up to get a better look. He chuckled and asked, "Is that really you Geri? Damn girl you look really hot. What a pleasant surprise and I'm always wanted to fuck you."

She opened her eyes, smiled and whimpered, "Hi Charlie. Who else is here?"

The guys moved in front of her and answered, that it was Billy and Clint with her friends husband Don. They all made nice compliments about new skinnier body and firm tits. With Alex ordering her to proceed, she just smiled and reached for Charlie's bulge. Unzipping his pants, his average cock popped out. Then she felt hands on her ass and breast, as she put it in her mouth. It was the start of them taking turns fucking her ass, cunt and mouth for several hours. Every guy came several times enjoying her body. When it ended, Geri was on the couch drenched in semen. After they cleaned up, they all thanked her for a wonderful night of Bible study. At least that is what they told their wives.

As they were leaving, she heard Charlie say, "Can you believe that is chubby Geri. She is really hot and her tits are so fucking firm. We shouldn't tell anyone about her; right guys?"

They shook their heads no with Billy saying, "She was only $150 each for the time we spent. We should have Bible study every month. I could sure fuck her again." More laughter as they closed the door behind them.

Alex went over to her, had her get off the couch and moved to position one. As she knelt, semen began dripping off her tits. Alex chuckled and asked, "I see you had loads of fun Slut. Your friends sure enjoyed sinning with you. I thought of having Pastor Mike show too, but I'll save him for another time. How did you like being such a Jezebel?"

Looking up at him with tears forming in her eyes, she knew she had to act happy even though she was in despair. "I had lots of fun Master. I hope I can enjoy them again including Pastor Mike. Is Jezebel my new name?" Alex just laughed.

She did have many orgasms and all of what she just said wasn't totally made up, but didn't realize that the worst was yet to come.

Geri spent the rest of the week having similar sexual encounters with more men she knew. Some she dated, others were class mates and then her work clients. No longer could she keep her behavior a secret. Just like Kathryn and Harmony, her illicit sexual behavior is now known at her office. But that wasn't the last degrading thing that was going to happen to her before her now x- boyfriend came back.

After a month away, he was due back on Saturday. She was supposed pick him up at the airport. Unfortunately for him, Geri was going to be a submissive party. She was going to be initiated into the L.A. chapter of Sub-world a BDSM group that has over 10000 members nationwide, although the local chapter only had 120 members. The national group puts on a yearly convention in Vegas at the end of summer called the Roundup where most members fly in to partake. It was what Geri was being trained for and an event that Alex always wanted to attend. Saturday night he was going to find out if she was ready for such an event by how she performs at her initiation.

Since she was sexually active most of the week, Alex decided that she wouldn't fuck on Friday night. Usually he took her to a biker bar but the night before her big event, he took her to an Adult sex shop instead. They have rooms for movies and a glory hole room. She and another girl would work the glory holes until closing at 2 am. After sucking and swallowing dozen of loads, he let her sleep most of the day.

Saturday was a day of preparation for her big night. After she finally woke up, he fed her the normal semen and mush breakfast. Then he would pamper her with a manicure and pedicure, have hair done and proper make up. He took her shopping for the perfect outfit. It was a pink flowing light weight cotton sun dress that fit tightly over her protruding tits. It was long enough to cover her ass and cunt, but short enough to allow easy access. Then she put on a new pair of black stilettos. She was now ready to meet the group. But first he took her to dinner. She was surprised because it was the meal she usually didn't eat any more. She seemed happy eating a steak for the first time in a month and drinking lots of champagne. She was now excited about the evening, although he only told her that it was a party to introduce her to a special group. Just by him being evasive should have given her concern, but with all of the indoctrination her mind no longer had any normal thoughts. She was no longer her own person, but just a piece of property. And after her initiation, she also would become the clubs property.

They arrived late at a warehouse in the industrial part of town. Geri was nervous because she thought it was a party and the place looked run down with graffiti on the outside walls. It was a large grayish two story building with no windows and gang symbols spray painted on it. As they walked toward the double doors, she did notice a lot of cars parked around. Once they got inside there was rock music playing. They walked farther down the long hall where a nice older lady in an outfit showing a lot of skin was waiting.

Seeing Alex with Geri tightly hanging onto his arm, she excitedly said, "Hi Alex. I haven't seen you in a long time. Is this the lucky lady who is going to be our newest member?" Those words relaxed Geri. She was giggling from drinking champagne.

Alex quickly answered, "Nice seeing you again Betty. I hope I wasn't missed too badly. And yes this is Geri my newest Slut. She's been in training now for almost a month and is ready for her next step."

Betty went over and gave her a hug. As they embraced she whispered, "Don't be scared. I'm sure the guys will give you loads of fun." Then she snickered as they parted.

Geri smiled not understanding what she meant and replied, "I sure hope so. My Master has told me that I am perfect for the club."

Betty laughed and said, "Oh he has! Well then let's get you introduced to our fellowship. I'm sure they will be eager to finally meet you too." She gave Alex a wink and then opened the door to the next room.

When they walked through into a darker room, the music was louder and there were many guys and girls, although the girls were walking around topless. It looked like there were 5 guys for every girl. As they meandered through the group, some guys were already having sex with a few girls, but mostly they were drinking and chatting.

When an older guy that was called the Headmaster wearing just a pair of shorts, walked over to them he said. "I see you finally made it Alex and you brought us such a beautiful young slut. Is she ready for her initiation?" Alex answered, that she was.

Then the Headmaster went to Geri and pulled the straps off her sun dress. She took her arms out. He took the dress and pulled it off her and it fell to the ground. She was standing there with just a pink thong and shoes on. He starred at her big boobs with the nipples rings smiled and said.

"You are nicely endowed slut. And I see Alex has already been prepping your nips. We're going to have lots of fun breaking you in for the club."

Then he slapped each breast. She jumped back and yelped, "Ow! That really hurt!"

Then two guys were approached her from behind and they grabbed each arm. She struggled until Alex said, "Now you behave slut or I'll punish you later. This is your time to prove how much of a submissive you are and if you love me. Go and make me proud."

As the guys walked Geri to another room, the Headmaster said, "She's still a little feisty Alex. Does she know what is going to happen to her?"

Alex chuckled and answered, "I don't think she knows everything. But if she doesn't behave and cooperate, we'll have fun punishing her."

The Headmaster laughed and said, "Now that would be fun. I can see her hanging by her tits." They both laughed together and walked over to get a drink.

Once Geri was taken to the other room, she saw two other girls with their hands tied together and hanging over their heads barely standing on their toes with their ankles fastened to the floor. They had red ball gags in their months and were blind folded. Another older guy named Saul saw her come in and said, "Is this the slut that we've been waiting for?" They told him that she was.

He walked over to her with a rope and nastily barked, "Put your hands out slut. I need to get you ready." When she did, he tied them tightly together. "Now open your mouth."

As she did as requested, he pushed a black ball gag in her mouth and then blind folded her. He had the guys walk her over to where the other girls were, lowered a hook and placed her hands over her head onto the hook. Then he pulled her up to stand on her toes and fastened her ankles with rope to the floor.

The three men stood and starred at the women. Saul walked over to Geri and looked at her big breast. He took the nipples rings and began pulling them stretching her tits out. She winched in pain as he yanked on them. The other guy fondled her ass cheeks, as one goon went to tell the Headmaster that the girls were ready to start.

When Saul finished given pain to Geri he yelled so everyone could hear, "It won't be long sluts until we start your initiation. Don't be scared. It wouldn't take long." He chuckled and said, "Just all night."

Once the announcement was made, the group of 42 people mostly men, walked into the room where the girls were hung up for play. There was a large table that had different torture items on it. Many paddles, canes, and flogs were there to be used. Also there were a few cattle prods and 3 round vibrators. The 9 women went for the cattle prods and vibrators, while the men went for the other pain creators.

The Headmaster then gave his little speech to the girls. "I'm thrilled that you sluts decided to join our little group. Tonight will be the worst but when you get through it, your life will be finally fulfilled with unbelievable advantages and great perks. You will be part of a greater alliance." Then the beatings started.

The guys took turns paddling the girls' asses and thighs while flogging their tits and pussy mounds. The women were using a vibrator on the girls' clits while telling them not to cum. It was an hour of constant pain pleasure. Geri tried to withstand the torment but it eventually brought tears running down her cheeks. When it was over, the girls' bodies were reddened with welts on their asses. One by one they took them down. They could barely stand as they dragged them into a larger room.

The room had benches against one wall. There were six sections in the room with different type of apparatus in each section. They were close together in order for the guys to go from one to the other quickly. Geri was the first in the room. She was placed on her back on a bench in the middle section. Her head and ass hung over the edges of the small bench. Taking her legs they tied her ankle up and over her body, exposing her ass and pussy. They left her arms free. Taking her nipple rings they hooked a chain in between them and hooked them over her. Then they tightly tied her big breast with a rope and around her arms. When finished she lay on her back spread eagle head hanging down.

The next girl named Heather was an average blonde a little chubby and small tits, but taller than Geri. She was placed her stomach to Geri's left with her head hanging off the bench across from Geri's feet. She was tied down across her waist and ankles spread wide to the floor. She had long hair so they tied it in a knot and pulled it up to a hook which raised her head up. It was the perfect height for sucking cock.

The third girl was Alma. She was a skinny tall Hispanic girl with B-cup tits. She was placed to the right of Geri at the end. There was a pole with a bar across the top. They placed her in front of the pole and tied her hands up to the bar by her wrist. Then two guys came over and pulled up each leg and tied it to her wrist. She was hanging spread wide open and at the level that a guy could stand in front of her and fuck each hole as they wanted.

Once the girls were in place and the group was situated in the room, pans were placed under each girls head and pussy to catch any spilled seamen. Then the Headmaster said, "Well it's time to see what our new sluts are all about. You have three hours to test each girl as often as you want. Blow as many loads as you can and let's have lots of fun. I know the sluts will be happy having many climaxes. And yes sluts you can now cum as often as you want."

The gags were removed on Geri and Heather but not Alma's. It was a mad rush to start fucking and having them suck on cocks. Alex just watched for the first hour while taking videos of Geri in action. The second hour things slowed down some. Semen was dripping out of all the girls' holes as the men started another round of sex. They did give the girls a small break at an hour and a half to drink some water. It helped in washing down the sperm that they had swallowed. When it started again the club women got in the action too. One girl bent forward, pushed her cunt in Geri's face to be licked, while she gave head to one of the guys. Then the other women started to do the same to Heather too.

The night continued on until every guy fuck the three girls and the other club women. The aroma and sounds of sex were radiating the entire room. It was like an out of control orgy with everyone having multiple climaxes. Alex enjoyed himself with Heather and Alma. But his last spray of sperm was in Betty's big mouth. He left Geri alone for the other men to enjoy.

After the ravishing stopped hours later, the Headmaster said, "That was great sluts. You fucked every guy and you are now our newest sluts. You should be proud of what you sluts have accomplished. I know our members did enjoy inducting you into our club. Didn't you guys?" There was a loud cheer from the spent men.

"So now we need to make sure everyone knows that you are owned by us. From now on, you can't have sex without our or your Master's permission. You'll thank us later." He turned to his henchmen and asked if the irons were ready. They told him that they were hot and ready for use.