The Erotic Ghostbusters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked over to Alexandra who had already turned back to the screen, watching the footage with barely contained excitement. Alison frowned at that look though. For all of her eager excitement that Alison had rolled her eyes at, it would be a shame for Alexandra to lose this opportunity. Worse for her of course, but she felt like the cancellation would do a lot more damage to her. Chewing on her bottom lip in frustration, Alison made her way over to the small campervan that had been supplied by the studio were supposed to be the two women's dressing rooms as well as their private cabins. The camp had a small selection of equipment trucks as well as the two campervans that had been parked a decent enough distance away from the shooting location so the walk to her 'dressing room' was a fairly brief one. Opening the door and walking inside, Alison unbuttoned her jacket and just tossed it to one side. Looking at the inside of the van, she had the chance to fully accept just what her surroundings were. Looking at one of the couches, there was a slight sign of wear and tear that seemed to be even worse than when Alison had first come inside. It was so strange for the Los Angeles native to see her dressing room in such a different state as to when she had first walked in.

It really was grimy.

Frowning, she walked over to the torn up couch and practically collapsed onto it. Her arms came up and laid down along the top of it and her legs came up and crossed over, one after the other while she tried to get herself comfortable. She closed her eyes and let her head fall backwards while the events of the day and what she had heard from Walter and what it was going to do to her career. Her eyes opened and she sat back up, looking around the inside, she wondered if she would be able to even get the shower working so she could at least try to cleanse herself.

She exhaled briefly before she stood up and walked over to the kitchenette, grabbing a bottle of water from the mini-fridge and taking a big gulp. As she wondered just why she had even bothered coming out for this stupid show her phone dinged to life. She had left it on charge in the middle of the van for when she was doing the shoot, the last thing she had wanted was to ruin any of the takes because of an e-Mail or text message coming through. Unplugging the phone, Alison studied the screen to show that it was a message from one of her college graduate friends, Annie Edison.

"Hey Cheesy!" The message had started, a dumb reference to the fact that Alison's surname was also a cheese. "How did the shoot go!?"

Alison frowned, reading the message over and over again as she tried to summon up an answer.

"I don't think it went well." She started, not really knowing where to take the message. After having hit send, it seemed like a few seconds had passed before Annie started a video call with her. Annie had a big, wide smile on her face, already wearing a letterman jacket for one of the huge well-known internet talk shows. Annie was doing her best to not show it off though, she had arranged herself so that her entire upper body was out of the shot but Alison knew.

"How did it not go well? You're so great!" Annie gushed, looking at her friend through the lens.

"Well," Alison started but she could already feel the shame burning inside of her. How could she tell her college bestie that she had been duped into some coked up producer's tax dump. "I think it's just something different to what I was expecting you know?" She asked, looking down at the floor and then back to Annie. "I just wanted something else."

"I mean, you've got your own trailer right? It looks like something is going well!"

"I guess..." Alison said, frowning at the comment.

"What's really going on?"

Alison looked into the phone's camera lens before she sighed gently and decided to let her college friend have it all. What felt like half an hour but was probably closer to five minutes passed before Alison even let her friend get a word in edgeways.

"So, you think this Burnham character is going to just use the show to get a tax kickback?" Annie asked, trying to wrap up everything that Alison had told her. When Alison nodded her head, Annie looked to the side, eyeing something on the wall before she looked back to the lens. "Well, have you... Yaknow..." Annie moved away from the lens completely before bringing in a particularly sex pair of bra and panties. She nodded towards the set and then back to the phone lens. "You know?"

"Do I know what?" Alison asked, still unsure on just what Annie was getting at.

"Well, we've all heard the stories right? If those guys are anything like what I'm imagining I'd say just you turning up in a nice pair of bra and panties would be enough to get him to change his mind. If you want to do more, then... Well, I wouldn't judge you and I'm sure you wouldn't be the first one to do it too!" Annie moved up again, hanging the lingerie set back up as Alison stared at the screen, slightly slack-jawed.

"What? I should sleep with him!?"

"I mean... If he is like you're saying I wouldn't imagine sleep would be involved."

"Oh, that's really funny, Annie. I can't do that!" Alison said, almost angry that her friend had even suggested the idea. However, the topic of certain women sleeping their way to the top or even dealing with certain producers to get movie roles was a fairly common talking point and it certainly wasn't a hidden secret. Could she really do that to herself? If it meant that she would get the pass on to the local news and really, only the two of them would know then... What was the big deal? Annie looked over her shoulder towards the door of what she assumed was Annie's locker room or changing area before the pair locked eyes again.

"Look, I won't tell anyone about this talk. But if you did do anything about it then... You know me." She said, looking at Alison before smiling. "Alright, gotta get to work. Love ya!"

The two hung up their phones and Alison idly fiddled with the phone's charging cable before she found herself just staring at the crappy tabletop. The brunette looked over her shoulder where she had left her small luggage selection and she found herself frowning. Letting her phone sit on the tabletop, still charging, Alison walked back to the luggage back and hoisted it up onto the bed. Her fingers found the zippers and rolled the teeth apart, unzipping it to show off the clothing she had brought with her. Looking at the insides, she rested her hands on her hips before reaching in and grabbing at the top hanger she lifted the underwear set up out of the luggage bag to look it over. It was a tight, lacy, body hugging corset that had a floral accent as well as several matching windows to show off her skin along the sides stopping at just above the panty line when the corset merged with a set of clasps for her black stockings.

She had brought the one piece with her because she had been hoping to hook up with someone. Shooting stuff had always made her so horny, she could have told anyone that she would have ridden them like they were a prized racehorse. Now though, she felt significantly less like an award winning jockey but more like a common escort. She looked at the piece before wetting her lips and then getting to work. Stripping her clothing away and then slipping herself into the outfit, Alison checked her reflection in the mirror before grabbing her own makeup bag and started to apply a deeper shade of her red lipstick. Looking herself over, Alison nodded her head, actually finding that she did indeed feel kind of sexy looking like that. Walking over to where she had barely unpacked her stuff, Alison sprayed herself with one of the sweet smelling body mist bottles she had brought with her before she grabbed a pair of her red heels and then an almost trademark long, brown coat. Feeling like she was in one of those dumb, pulpy detective novels, she walked out of her trailer and luckily caught the site of Walter walking into his, significantly better looking, trailer. It was only a short walk so the chance of her getting caught was relatively slim but she still felt kind of awful for doing it.

Crossing over, she quickly rapped her knuckles against the door of the trailer. Her eyes fleeting from one side to the other, she was counting down the seconds that had passed and she was getting more and more desperate with each one that passed. She could already see the images of the extras, kids barely out of college like her, staring at her as they went about their business. However, the worry was short lived as Walter opened the door and was somewhat puzzled to see her there.

"Alison? Hi, come on in." He said, taking a step back to keep the door open for the brunette. She smiled and nodded her head, walking into the trailer with the producer following her in. Before he even had a chance to speak, Alison had already turned to look at him.

"I heard you talking with your producer friend. You don't think this is going to do well?" She asked, her head tilting to the side slightly. Walter bit on his bottom lip, Alison figured he was trying to work out what he was going to say to try and alleviate the situation. "I think I can change your mind." Alison said, nodding her head as her hands came down to loosen the belt around her waist. The coat came away and landed on the floor in a puddle and she made sure her eyes never left his, when he looked down at her skin and silk cased body, she took that to take a couple of steps closer to him. Now, within an intimate reach, Alison linked both of her hands behind Walter's head as she licked her lips and then spoke one last time. "Don't you think so Walter?"

When he didn't answer quickly enough for Alison's liking, she dropped to her knees right there and then in front of the man. Moving ever so slightly so that she could use the coat as a form of primitive knee pads, Alison reached over and moved her hands forward, her fingers tugging at the zipper of his pants and then loosening the belt completely to pull his pants open. She unbuckled his belt and with an incredible amount of grace, she managed to pull both the pants and his boxers down to the floor. As the fabric hit the floor, Alison almost had to dodge out of the way as the length sprung up to a perfectly hard length. She eyes his length up and down before taking hold of it and gently stroked at it with her right hand, her left instantly reaching under his cock to cup on his balls. Rolling them around slowly while she stroked up and down on his cock, Alison's eyes were locked on Walter's as she leaned in and planted a soft kiss on the head of his dick. Her lips parted and she rolled her tongue around the head, teasing against the underside of it. She kissed on the dick's head again before she opened her mouth up and took the first couple of inches inside her warm, wet mouth. Sliding her mouth up and down on the first few inches, Alison pressed her tongue up on the underside of his cock to continue to tease him.

Slowly pushing his cock into her mouth, Alison's eyes were locked on his while her lips were pressed down tightly. Moving up and down, Alison made sure to get his length nice and wet while she sucked on him. Her warm, wet mouth was accepting him with a relative ease and as she worked her lips up and down, her big eyes were looking up at him, keeping her gaze locked on his. Sliding her mouth up and then down, her mouth moving from side to side slightly to make sure every side of his dick had its fair share of loving and attention. Sucking up and down, Alison's hand on his balls gently squeezed and rolled the two around in the palm of her hands. She giggled around the sounds he made before she brought her lips up and completely off of his dick, taking in some deep breaths and cleaning his cock of the particular strand of saliva that was still attached to his hard pole. As Walter was just about ready to say something, Alison didn't give him the chance and quickly moved her lips right back onto his dick.

Moving her mouth up and down, the host of the new ghost hunting show started to push his hard dick up against the back of her throat, prompting the sound of her coughing and breathing heavily while she took him in her mouth. She did her best to force it down, pushing his dick deeper and deeper before she gave up and pulled her head up off of his cock again. Taking in a couple of big, deep breaths, Alison looked up at Walter before she giggled at how he was looking at her.

"Do you want to sit down?" She asked, slapping his dripping wet cock against her cheek and then on over her lips and nose while she waited for his answer.

"I... Fuck... I think I need to." He said, already breathing hard as he took a few steps backwards. Stepping out of the puddle of jeans, Alison watched him manage to fumble his way over to the couch on the side of the trailer. She simply smiled as he took in a couple more deep breaths and almost had to steady himself. A few moments passed and then he looked over to the presenter who simply smiled at him and climbed to her feet. She reached behind her back and unclasped the top of the corset, loosening it up to slide the lingerie forward and roll it down her body towards her stomach. Now, with her breasts exposed but her pussy still covered by the bottom of the corset, Alison moved forward and climbed onto the couch with him.

Now kneeling before him, Alison smiled down at him when his hands came up and he took hold of her by the waist before slowly sliding up and cupping her breasts while she moved her way forward and took hold of his dick in her hand. She kept eye contact with him as she rolled the head of his dick up and down along her slit before she closed her eyes and pushed his dick inside of her. Sliding all the way down and instantly filling her with his entire length, Alison's head fell back and she let out a low, throaty moan while she settled down and then started to slowly roll herself around on top of him. His moans matched with hers, his hands moving back down to her hips, keeping hold of her while she moved around on top of him. She opened her eyes and looked at him in the eyes as he slowly opened his own. With eye contact, Alison linked her hands behind his neck and then started to lift herself up and then drop herself down, her pussy's lips squeezing down on him while she worked herself into a rhythm.

Moving up and then dropping down, Alison's moans started to mix with Walter's as his hands rolled around to her rear and he took hold of her as she started to ride him. Alison's body started to slap against his and their hands started to explore their respective parts of the other's body. Slowly getting herself ready, Alison cooed in pleasure as he took her left nipple into his mouth and he started to explore how her nub tasted in his mouth. Gently grinding his teeth against the hard nub and then moving to just lick against her nipple, Walter moved on to her other breast as the sounds of her hips slapping against his thighs started to fill the room combined with their duelling moans. His hands touched against every little part of her skin, brushing against the soft, silky fabric of her lingerie set. Loving every part of her as she slipped herself up and down, Walter looked up at her as she let her head fall back and stare up at the ceiling of the trailer while she rode him. Her hips slapped up and down, now a steady 'clap-clap-clap' sound filled the trailer and they were both going through an incredible amount of pleasure.

Alison groaned and moaned, slamming her ass down onto his dick and then she slowly rolled her lap around, grinding her hard clit against him. Her eyes closed shut carefully, pleasure running through every little bit of her body, weaving through her veins as she felt her own orgasm creep up on her. She continued to grind herself against him before she lifted her pussy up and threw herself back down on him. Her body inched closer and closer, sweat forming on each of their bodies and then her orgasm came screaming down on her. Her pussy tightened down hard on him and her mess of brown hair just became more of a ragged mess as her head had been rocking backwards and forwards with each movement on his dick. Alison's head rocked forward and she almost headbutted the man as her orgasm slowly subsided and her body tingled before Walter's hands stroked up and down along the sides of her body as if he was making sure she was still okay.

"Are you okay?" He asked, a tone of concern in his voice.

"Ready for more." She responded, a grin coming up on her face.

He started to hold her in place, almost fighting her own movements as he pushed himself up off of the couch and moved inside of her while she slammed herself downwards. The two began to move in tandem as they both slipped in and out together, his lips wrapped around each of her nipples again before leaning in to kiss and bite against her neck. Her hands raked through his hair as they fucked together. The sweat was forming on each of their bodies and as they fucked, no doubt making the trailer rock while they did it, the two were definitely relishing in the contact made with each other. His hands came round and offered each of her cheeks a firm slap before he grabbed at her cheeks and then spanked her left cheek again. The strikes made the brunette host of the new ghost hunting show groan in pleasure, pushing her way down onto his length and then rolling herself around, grinding down against his lap. She looked down at him and as he slapped her cheeks again, she managed to croak out a few more words.

"Ohh... You like my ass Walter?"

"I love it!" He responded, almost through gritted teeth as he continued to fuck her while she was riding him.

"Let's make sure you want to keep me around then!" She said, a grin on her face as she pushed on his shoulders, forcing him against the back of the couch and then moving herself upwards so she was essentially squatting above him. She flashed him another wink and she then started to slide his length out of her soaking wet folds and then she pushed his dick between her asscheeks and with a hiss of pleasure, she pushed his dick into her tight asshole. Moving herself down onto his length, she steadied herself by resting her hands on his knees, her arms backwards as her chest was pushed out, almost proudly, to him. She moved up and down, managing to take almost half of his wet dick inside of her rear while his head fell backwards again, the back of his neck resting on the head of the couch. He held onto her waist with his hands, making sure that she wouldn't fall backwards and off of him as she started to get to work.

Her ass was tight and was squeezing down on him fairly hard while she was doing her best to prompt an orgasm out of him. Moving up and down, she made sure to squeeze on him as her own slick wetness ran down the inside of her thighs and dropped down towards his groin. Her fingers dug into his kneecaps, her body forcing his length inside of her asshole and steadying herself with both of her feet on the couch. Steady, Alison started to slowly slide herself up and down making the man moan at every slide inside of her ass. Moving up and down, backwards and forwards, Alison almost growled in pleasure of the sensation of fucking herself on his dick. Pushing herself up and down, the television presenter let her head rock backwards as she rode him. The feeling of his cock sliding inside of her tight asshole made her eyelids flutter and slowly open up before she pushed herself down with one final push and she let a wicked grin cross her face as she felt him start to cum. He fired rope after rope inside of her tight hole, she bit down on her bottom lip and let him continue to give her ass a hard, hot creampie. Before she took herself off of him, Alison let her head rock forward and she looked him in the eye with a wicked grin on her hot, sweaty face before she spoke to him.