The Erotic Ghostbusters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you don't want us to stick around?"

===

Beneath the Loomis asylum sat a dark, damp docking port. The river ran from the inside of the asylum and out towards a large river on the outside of the building but for the time had been long abandoned. The dock had also been long forgotten, just like the asylum, and the wood of the port was beginning to rot away. The pillars and boards that had fallen from the original architecture were now either damaged and splitten to the water while some were still hanging on to the large pillars but were hanging like damp, rotten wooden stalactites. The ancient concrete and bricks had become green from moss growing among it from sheer lack of use and sunshine and the candle holders on the walls were now dry with puddles of the wax now dry. The water had been quiet but then, as quick as a flash, the water practically exploded around a shivering shake of something that was beyond human comprehension.

There was a flash of light and it then fell silent and dim once more.

Moments passed before a pair of feet dressed in Elizabethan clothing stepped forward, looking around the port. Turning his head from left to right, the male took a step to the side and looked towards the water. It slowly parted into a wave parting and rushing onto the dock. The man looked over the silent, imaginary figure before dropping to a knee. The head of the ghostly male bowed down and then, he looked up to the figure that had emerged from the waters. A moment passed before the man spoke four simple words.

"Hail Gozer the Gozerian."