The Eroturge Ch. 01

Story Info
A lecherous researcher enlists her friend for an experiment.
5.1k words
4.55
11.3k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fhey
Fhey
12 Followers

In retrospect, Lisette should have known as soon as Evangeline approached her asking for a favor, that it would have ended up like this: with her tied spread eagle to Evie's bed, completely naked, with her best friend standing over her with an unmistakably predatory gleam in her eye. The light's in the bedroom were dim, barely supplemented with a few candles scattered around, but Lisette could still make out the grin on her friend's face. Despite her apprehension, she could already feel her blood rushing to her slowly growing penis. It was little surprise to either woman, this was just the effect that Evie had on her. And on most people, for that matter.

"S-So, umm . . ." Lisette trailed off, gently tugging on her bonds. "You said something about helping you with an experiment?"

Evie let out a soft hum and trailed the tip of her index finger along Lisette's thigh, the deep olive tone of her skin standing out against Lisette's pale skin. "Did I now?"

Lisette whimpered and pouted. "You know I wouldn't have said no if you just wanted to play with me."

"I'm just kidding," Evie said with a wink. She stepped away from the bed, walking over to a cluttered desk on the opposite side of the room. "Do you remember when we were talking about my research the other day? How I was on the verge of a massive breakthrough?"

Evie would talk about a lot of things on any given day, most of which went over Lisette's head. But she liked to consider herself a good friend, and she always made a point to remember things that Evie was particularly excited about. So, when Evie had spent a full two hours rambling about how she might have finally found the thing she had been pursuing for the past two years, Lisette was sure to lock it in her mind.

"You mean the secret to Eroturgy?'"

Evie turned back to Lisette, clutching a stack of hastily scribbled notes to her chest, her previous predatory smirk replaced by the earnest excitement of a researcher in the midst of a discovery.

"I think I've found it!"

Lisette blinked, unsure if Evie was expecting her to be shocked. On the one hand, Eroturgy was an ancient form of magic practiced by a long-extinct civilization, with very few records of it remaining. No one ever truly expected to figure out how it worked, and most other historians and magi had long-since given up on studying it as a bad job.

But on the other hand, this was Evangeline D'Artois. Aside from being easily the most brilliant student in the Academy (both within the Mages' Guild and without) she was also unbelievably stubborn.

Even so, seeing the genuine excitement on her face, it was hard for Lisette not to break into a smile of her own. "That's amazing!" she said. "So how does it work?"

A slight blush tinged Evie's cheeks, but she simply smiled and answered, "Well, you know the basics of what Eroturgy is, right?"

Lisette nodded; the answer had been drilled into her head by months of talking with Evie about it. "'Eroturgy is the science of controlling the natural energies built up during sexual activity and converting them into magic. It was the most widely practiced form of magic in Ancient Corsaea before its civilization collapsed and all knowledge of how it was practiced was lost.'"

"Right. And no one's been able to figure the process out, because even if one were to figure out how to take control of it, sexual energy on its own is too weak, and it quickly dissipates once it leaves the body."

"And you've found a way around that?"

"Even better!" Evie said, her eyes positively shining. "I think I've managed to reverse engineer that ritual that ancient Corsaeans used to make Eroturgy work in the first place!"

Lisette's jaw dropped; her shock completely genuine this time. "You're kidding!"

"Nope!" Evie sat down on the chair she had set up next to the bed, her face split into the widest smile Lisette had ever seen her give. "And that's where you come in."

"Me?" Reflixively, Lisette tried to pull herself into a sitting position, only managing to rattle her chains. She had almost forgotten that she was tied to Evie's bed.

"The ritual requires two people. One person to gather and manipulate the sexual energy," she said, pointing at herself. "And one person to produce the energy." She pointed at Lisette.

"O-Oh, alright . . ." Lisette squirmed against her bonds. "How do I do that?"

"You don't have to do anything," Evie said, gently stroking the top of Lisette's sandy-blonde head. "Just let me handle it. But first, I need to explain how the ritual works."

Leaning back against her chair, Evie crossed her arms and legs. "So as I said, the main practical issue with Eroturgy is the dissipation of sexual energy into the atmosphere shortly after it is generated. The way this can be circumvented is by having the ritual practitioner coax the energies into staying connected to the one giving them off." As she spoke, Evie held up three fingers. "This requires three things: one, knowing how to manipulate the energy in the first place, which I've been practicing over the past few weeks. Two, once underway, the person performing the ritual can not under any circumstances touch the person producing the energy."

Lisette blinked. "But then, how will you—"

"I can use a little bit of touch at first, just to get started. But after that, too much touching will allow the energy to escape into the atmosphere through my body. I also don't want to risk overstimulating you, otherwise I might lose control. It's a bit like using a bit of lighter fluid to start a fire. It works to start things off, but you wouldn't want to keep using it much longer, or it'll create a mess." Evie's eyes roamed down Lisette's body, landing on her cock, which at this point was standing tall and proud. With a smirk, she said, "Though it looks like I might not even need touch to get you started."

Lisette looked away from Evie as her face grew warm. "Yeah, yeah. What's the third thing?"

She felt a soft fingertip push against her chin as she was forced to look back at Evie, who was leaning in so far that Lisette could feel her warm breath against her face. "No matter what," she said in a low rumble, "You are absolutely not allowed to cum until I am finished."

Lisette gulped, simultaneously aroused and unnerved. "Is that actually part of the ritual, or do you just like watching me suffer?"

Evie grinned, the predatory gleam back in her green eyes. "Both."

After taking a deep breath to calm her nerves while Evie returned to her seat, Lisette asked, "How long will it take?"

"Just a couple of hours."

Unable to sit up and protest, Lisette settled on glaring at her friend discontentedly. "How the hell am I supposed to control myself for that lo- ah!"

She was cut off by the sudden sensation of a warm hand wrapping itself around her penis. She strained against her bindings, unsure if she was trying to get away from the hand or trying to offer more of herself to it. She looked back at Evie, who wore an infuriatingly smug smirk.

"Don't worry," she said, running her thumb gently over the tip of Lisette's cock. "I'll take care of everything."

She was speaking in a low, almost hypnotic tone; a tone which she used frequently whenever she was playing with Lisette. It was almost upsetting how effective it was at calming her nerves; she immediately began to feel her heartbeat slow down and her breathing relax as she sank further into the cotton sheets of Evie's bed. As she closed her eyes, she could hear Evie whisper into her ear:

"Good girl."

Lisette shuddered. What was it about those two words, spoken by Evie, that made her melt so easily?

Before she could respond, she felt the sudden sensation of a string being tied around the head of her penis. She opened her eyes, but saw nothing, not even Evie's hand, which was now hovering over her outstretched body.

"Wha—"

"Just a little trick I picked up. It's a charm that will prevent you from orgasming until I say so."

Lisette swallowed, her heart pounding at the realization that she was now completely at her friend's mercy.

Evie winked at her with a coy smile. "Ready?"

The two locked eyes, and after a moment of hesitation, Lisette nodded. Evie grinned and leaned in to gently kiss her forehead. "I really appreciate this," she whispered.

"Yeah, yeah," Lisette grumbled, wiggling her hips in nervous anticipation. "Just don't leave me high-and-dry this time."

Evie began waving her arms over Lisette's body, methodically stirring the air around her as though she were stirring a pot. "Don't worry, an orgasm is necessary to finish the ritual. You just need to be patient."

"Well, if there's thing I've learned being friends with you, its patience."

Evie glared back at her and gently flicked her middle finger against the tip of Lisette's penis, eliciting a yelp.

"Hey, I thought you said no touching!"

"My finger slipped."

Lisette stuck her tongue out, a minor act of defiance that went on ignored as Evie continued the ritual.

"How do you feel?" Evie asked after a while.

"A little bored."

"I'm not feeling much going on anymore," she admitted. "Try thinking of sexy thoughts to get your libido back up."

"I thought that was supposed to be your job," Lisette said, deadpan.

Evie looked back at her, a coy grin growing on her face. "Need me to tease you some more?"

Before she could respond, Evie's hands wandered over to the top buttons of her blouse, deftly undoing them with a few deft flicks, revealing her unfairly impressive cleavage. Lisette swallowed, already regretting saying anything. Evie's fingers travelled back down to Lisette's body, gently stroking the curves of her hips.

"Honestly, I'm doing all the work here, and you can't even be bothered to get yourself off." She ran a hand up Lisette's torso, wrapping her fingers around her neck. "Or maybe you couldn't even get yourself off if you tried? Maybe you just need me that much?"

She leaned in, just a few inches away from Lisette's face. Lisette tried looking away, but her head was firmly held in place, Evie's dark green eyes staring into her own, as though she were looking straight into her soul.

"Well?"

At this point, all of Lisette's mental faculties were shutting down, her mind no longer having the strength to formulate any answer other than the hard truth.

"Yes," she said, her face flushed, hips wiggling in desperation as her cock began rising again. "I need you."

Despite the smirk still on her face, Evie let out a sigh. "Well, I guess I have no choice then."

Before she knew it, Evie's lips were on hers, her fingers pressing against her throat—not enough to choke, mind, just enough to let Lisette know that Evie could choke her if she wanted to—and her other hand wrapped around her cock. Lisette shuddered and moaned into Evie's mouth, and just as she made to return the kiss, Evie pulled away. Lisette began to protest, but she was cut off by Evie furiously pumping her hand up and down the shaft of her penis. She bucked her hips and let out a strangled moan as she watched those skilled fingers work, until they too were pulled away. Rather than protesting yet again, Lisette fixed her eyes on her cock, mouth wide open in a shocked cry, because even though Evie's hand was gone, the feeling of it on her penis wasn't.

It was by far one of the most bizarre sensations Lisette had ever experienced. Evie's hands were hovering above her body, just as they were a few minutes ago, yet she could still feel the softness of her skin, those long, thin fingers wrapped around her shaft as though they had never left, and the pleasure—the hot liquid arousal—that they had produced in her was there and still just as potent. She could see Evie tentatively wiggle her fingers in the air, and with a gasp she felt the arousal grow, as though a phantom was in the room and giving her an invisible handjob.

"W-what the—"

"Neat, huh?" Evie said with a cheeky grin.

"How are you doing tha-ah!"

Evie waved her hand over the length of Lisette's body, causing a surge of pleasure to course through her veins, from the tips of her toes to the crown of her head. "I told you, I'm manipulating the energy your body is giving off. Since it hasn't dissipated yet, it's still connected to your life-force, and I can use it to activate the pleasure receptors in your brain without touching you."

Lisette clenched her thighs together, groaning at the bizarre sensation as the pleasure surged through her again. It course back down her body, gathering back to her now painfully erect cock. She twisted in her binds in a vain effort to escape, though she imagined that even if she could turn over onto her stomach, it wouldn't do anything to deflect Evie's ministrations. As she began methodically waving her hands again, traveling all over her legs and torso, she began agitating the energy Lisette was giving off, and she could feel it—oh gods could she feel it—like she were a piece of taffy, being pulled and stretched over and over again until it was soft and ready to be devoured.

"H-How did you learn to do this?" she asked through gritted teeth.

"Many hours of experimentation," Evie said with a wink. She moved her hands to hover over Lisette's humble chest, softly wiggling her fingers, and causing a tingling sensation to erupt over her nipples. Lisette shuddered and let out a moan. "I will say, though, you seem to be much more responsive to this than I was. Maybe it's different when someone else is doing it."

"Evie," she said through gritted teeth, "For gods' sake . . ."

"And you know what the best part is?" Her voice dropped to a whisper as something shifted in her face, the look in her eyes going from predatory to downright sadistic. "The more I do this, the more energy you give off for me to play with."

Lisette gulped, the reality of what exactly she had agreed to now fully dawning on her. Evie leaned in, her voice a gentle murmur against Lisette's ear.

"Which means that you, my dear, have a long night ahead of you."

Without any further ado, Evie ran her fingers down Lisette's torso, hovering just inches above her abdomen. Lisette knew exactly what she was getting ready to do and tried in vain to brace herself for it, but nothing could have prepared her for the torturous tickling that erupted all over her tummy. Peals of laughter forced their way out of her mouth, and she thrashed from side-to-side in a vain struggle against her captor.

"Tickle tickle tickle," she cooed, her face millimeters away. She began alternating between tickling and pulling at the energy as she had been doing. Lisette's laughter became moaning, which turned back into laughter, until Lisette had completely lost any sense of self, and all that was left was a ticklish mound of flesh desperate for an orgasm.

Finally, after gods-know-how-long, she started to feel that familiar buildup in her lower body; her blood pounded in her veins, her breathing became shaky, and her moans increased in pitch as she neared climax.

"E-Evie, I'm . . ."

Evie looked up at her, a coy smirk playing at her lips. "Getting close, dear?"

Lisette nodded, her lips pursed together to keep her voice from spilling out. She was close. She was so goddamn close . . . until Evie said something that made her heart sink.

"Shame that I'm nowhere close to being done yet."

Lisette let out a strangled cry. She was there, teetering on the edge, her balls aching with desperation, but she couldn't get there. Something was holding her there, blocking her from crossing over into the little death. And just when she started to calm down, Evie's ministrations sped up, her movements more exaggerated and her actions defter, and Lisette felt herself crash against the wall once more.

"E-Evie!"

"Sorry babe," Evie said, her face scrunched into a sympathetic grimace. "But I need to keep you as close to the edge as I can."

"Unh . . ." Lisette felt as though she was about to short-circuit. She had always said that Evie would be the death of her, but she had at least hoped for a few more years.

"Lis." She felt the smallest tip of a finger push against her chin, directing her gaze back to her tormenter, who wore an uncharacteristically serious expression. Her fingers circled over Lisette's hip, a spot she was always particularly susceptible to. "You're okay, right?"

Lisette looked back at her. She had been with Evie enough to recognize when she was being given an out. She had known all along that Evie wouldn't actually force her to do this if she changed her mind. She may have been domineering, kinky as all hell, and a wicked tease, but Evangeline wasn't a rapist.

And as exhausting as it could be sometimes, Lisette loved being Evie's plaything far more than she would ever admit to her.

"I'm fine," she said between pants. "Let's just get this over with."

Evie just smiled and went back to work, stroking, weaving, and pulling at the energy radiating off of Lisette's body. "Okay. My walls are sound-proofed, so feel free to scream as loud as you want."

Lisette bucked her hips as Evie began her workings again, the tortuous sensations rushing back through her body. "I don't think I'd be able to stop myself anyways," she said with a moan.

"That good, huh?"

Furiously nodding, Lisette said, "It's insa-ah!" She looked back and saw that Evie's hands were hovering over her tummy again. "No, please not tha-hahahat!" She said, devolving into another fit of giggles as those phantom fingertips dug into her soft flesh.

"You want this done as quickly as possible, don't you?" Evie asked. "That means I have to get as much out of you as I can."

"I t-t-take it b-back!" Lisette tried to say through her laughter.

"What was that, baby?" Evie spoke with a sing-song voice as she ran her hands along Lisette's torso. "I can't understand you."

Lisette tried to get her laughter under control, but Evie then moved one hand down, just inches over Lisette's thigh. A ticklish sensation erupted over her legs, even reaching to her groin, the combination of pleasure and tickling causing her to slam into the wall yet again.

"Oh well," Evie eventually declared. "I guess it wasn't important, then."

"Gods, fuck you!" was what Lisette wanted to say, but at this point she had completely lost control of herself. Her limbs could no longer put up any effectual struggle, and the tickling was so unbearable that she couldn't even get her mouth to beg for mercy. She was little more than a toy in the hands of a mad scientist, and the thought of that made her even more desperate for climax than the torture itself.

After what felt like an eternity, after Lisette had been dangled over the edge more times than she could keep track of, she felt Evie's workings slow down. By this point, she felt like she had been running a marathon—sweat pouring down every inch of her body, heart pounding against her ribcage, lungs burning for oxygen. She was like a coil, desperate to be unraveled but held in place against her will by a cruel tinkerer.

"Still with me, Lis?" she heard the Tinkerer say. She could only moan in response, having long since forgotten how to use words. "If you can understand me, open your eyes."

She did so, taking a few seconds to blink her eyes back into focus. It was still fairly dim in the bedroom, but she could still clearly see Evie standing over her, hands outstretched. She could also see a thick, pink haze covering her own body.

She blinked a few more times. "Am I going blind?" she said, dazed.

"Nope," Evie said with a laugh. "It's just your lust. It doesn't have anywhere to go, it's beginning to condense." She moved her hand through the haze, cutting a small pocket of air that was quickly filled again. Lisette trembled as she felt the lust rippling through her body.

"D-Does that mean you're almost done?" she asked, not daring to hope.

Fhey
Fhey
12 Followers
12