The Erroneous Abduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike walked up to the two women, a long whip in her hand, with the business end held against the shaft. "I was wondering where you two have been."

"We were busy," Virginia said, squeezing Ellen's hand.

Mike looked inquisitively at Ellen. "Are you okay?"

Ellen nodded, too impressed to speak. Mike beckoned them on. "I'm against all forms of violence." She noticed Ellen's incredulous look. "Look, if it's consensual I'll beat the living shit out of anyone, if that's what turns them on. But only if it's consensual. What they did to you is just plain unacceptable." Ellen nodded that she got it. She would have done anything to avoid getting the wrong attention from the formidable woman.

Mike used the whip to point out the details of the wooden frame holding the woman with the plastic boots. She was held by various ropes. Her head was completely immobilized between four padded blocks. She was doing her best to hold on to a bar that floated above her head. The bar was held up by a rope, that ran over a couple of pulleys, that were attached to a large dildo and a heavy weight. A large part of the dildo was in the woman's mouth.

"Deedee doesn't like the cocks," Mike told, "So I thought it fitting to adapt this trainer." Mike pointed at the bar above the woman's head. "She needs to pull at the bar, otherwise the dildo goes all the way in." The woman struggled to keep the bar low. But the weight clearly was too much for her. Ellen thought she could almost see the dildo move further into her mouth.

Mike gave DeeDee a love tap with the whip on her belly. "Damn it, Dee, I told you. Use your entire body. Just using your arms won't cut it. Treat it like it's a full body exercise."

DeeDee whined in response. Mike walked on. DeeDee whined a couple of more times to get Mike's attention, but the whining fell on dead ears. Mike pointed with the whip at the man. His hands and feet were tied to a steel frame of hip height. His penis was inside what looked like a big tube. His face was dark red, a grimace of pain and concentration. Ellen thought he looked just about ready to have a heart attack.

"Richard thinks with his cock," Mike said. "So I figured to take the fun out of that for him." She turned to Virginia and Ellen. "You know these Chinese finger traps? This is a variation of that." Mike held up the fingers of one hand as a set of inward pointed claws. She pushed two fingers of her hand between the claws. "The moment his penis pulls back, it's going to hurt." Mike pulled the two fingers back. Her claw fingers moved outward, making her nails catch the skin from the two fingers.

"So even if he loses his hardon..." Virginia mused.

Mike nodded. "Pain." She sounded very satisfied.

Ellen understood Richard's pained face a lot better. The man was furiously trying to maintain an erection. How long had he been in that device? No wonder he was close to a heart attack. "That's devilish."

"I try." Mike sounded rather pleased.

Virginia walked up behind Richard. "I'll just give him a little boost." She reached down between Richard's legs. His face relaxed somewhat. Virginia joined Mike and Ellen, while sucking her finger clean.

Mike moved on to the second woman. "And here we have our little ring leader."

Vee hung in a heavy steel frame, slightly angled forward with her arms tied to a rail. Her feet were on two bicycle pedals that were attached to the rail. She had a hard time cranking the pedals. Her high heeled shoes weren't made for a good grip on the pedals. She frequently slipped from them. When she did, she slipped down along the rail. Ellen realized her ass rested against a huge dildo. It was half a meter long and the base was at last thirty centimeters wide. When Vee slipped back, the dildo went that much further up her anus. Vee was gagged. From the pained look on her face, she would otherwise have screamed her lungs out. Like Richard and DeeDee, she seemed extremely exhausted. The only thing keeping her legs going was the pain.

Mike turned to Ellen. "Satisfactory?" Ellen wondered why she was asking her. "I don't want you to go the police," Mike explained. "But it's not like I can stop you from doing that, if that's what you want. I just hope this is enough retribution."

Ellen tried to get her head around it. Had the formidable woman done all that for her? She looked around, at poor DeeDee trying to keep the weighted bar down, at Richard, trying hard to keep his erection up, and Vee with a huge block of plastic threatening her ass. DeeDee had somehow tried to keep the others from doing what they did, she thought. Even Richard had probably only did what he did, because he figured Ellen was in to the game. Vee was the only one whom Ellen felt a grudge against, and upon seeing Vee in her predicament, that grudge was gone. She stammered, "Eh, sure."

Mike looked her intently in the eyes, looking for lies. Finally she said, "Good." Ellen felt like she had passed a test.

Virginia put her arm over Ellen's shoulder. "Ellen has something to ask you."

Ellen needed a moment to adjust. Then she realized what Virginia was hinting at. She vehemently shook her head. "No. No-oo."

Virginia leant over to Mike, and talked softer, like sharing a secret. "Mike would like you to lash her."

Mike looked Virginia, nodded slowly and said, "And does Ellen want this too?" She looked at Ellen.

Ellen swallowed and shook her head.

Virginia leant even closer to mike. "Yes, she does."

Mike nodded. Then she grabbed Virginia by the hair and forced Virginia to her knees. She pulled Virginia's head backwards. Ellen was shocked, mostly by the smooth way Mike handled Virginia. It was like the woman was doing things like that all the time. Ellen was just glad the formidable woman wasn't manhandling her in such a smooth way, making her do whatever she wanted.

Mike pushed the whip handle down Virginia's throat, like a sword swallower would a sword. Virginia whined helplessly. Ellen suspected Virginia was actually suffocating. Having silenced Virginia, Mike looked up to Ellen. "Is that what you want?"

"No," Ellen said quickly. After a moment she confessed, "Yes." She couldn't believe she had said it. She bit her lips and didn't know where to leave her hands. She felt nervous like never had before.

Mike took the whip handle from Virginia's throat and mouth. Virginia fell to the floor. Mike looked down on her, until Virginia's strength had returned. Virginia wanted to get up, but Mike immediately put the business end of the whip against the back of her neck. "On all fours, like the bitch you are." Virginia quickly got on all fours. Ellen wondered about the look on Virginia's face. It seemed almost elated.

"This way," Mike said. She led Ellen to a man-sized, upside down U frame, made from four inch wooden beams. Virginia followed like a faithful dog. Mike had Ellen stand underneath the frame. She fastened Ellen's wrists to leather shackles hanging from the overhead beam. She then fastened one of Ellen's ankles to a shackle from one of the upright beams. Ellen thought it was an awkward position because it made her stand at an angle. Mike solved that problem by fastening her other ankle to a shackle on the opposite beam. It made her spread her legs uncomfortably.

"Could you loosen them, please?" Ellen said. "This is really uncomfortable."

"I could do that," Mike said. She reached up to the shackles on the overhead beam. Ellen was surprised Mike could reach them so easily, and pleased that Mike would loosen the shackles. The shackles on her wrists yanked up. "Eh?" Ellen exclaimed surprised. Fighting the shackles, she managed to say, "That's the wrong direction."

Mike nodded calmly. "I know." She knelt down and adjusted the shackles on both beams, making Ellen spread even further. At some point she felt she was more hanging than standing. Mike got up behind her and patted her ass. "Comfy?"

"No?" Ellen said surprised and hopeful. Maybe Mike had just made a mistake?

"Good," Mike said and Ellen knew Mike hadn't made a mistake. Mike stepped back.

Ellen looked back and saw how Mike let go of the business end of the whip and let it roll out over the floor. "Wait," she shouted quickly, "Wait." Mike sighed and held up her hands. Ellen tried to think. Surely it was too late to withdraw, but maybe she could end it sort of gracefully, to stop it from hurting too much. She knew how, because she had read about it once in a book. "Shouldn't we agree on a safe word?"

"A safe word?" Mike sounded rather incredulous. She looked at Ellen and sighed. "Your safe is word is help."

"Help?" Ellen felt that was rather simplistic for a safe word. But it was simple. She felt relieved. Mike really was a professional. As a professional she knew that simple was best.

"Help," Mike repeated. "Ready?"

Ellen really wasn't, but how to tell Mike that? "I-"

The whip hit her ass. The pain was immense. Everything she had felt before that night, paled by comparison. Ellen couldn't believe it. "Help!" She cried out, as loud as she could. The whip hit her back. It felt like her skin was flayed. "Help," she cried out again, "Help-help-help."

The whip hit her thighs, just below her ass. The pain made her cry out a high-pitched sound that was most undignified. "Help," Ellen cried again, even though she realized Mike wouldn't stop. The next lash was on her ass again. Tears streamed down her face. Suddenly she felt two cool hands on her hips. Ellen looked down to see Virginia on her knees before her. She vaguely remembered something of a promise. But that had been a long time ago, in a different universe, before the pain.

The whip hit her back again. Ellen cried out as loud as she could, hoping it would somehow diminish the pain. Something wet slipped between her pussy lips. Ellen couldn't believe Virginia would do that, while she was dying from the pain. But the tongue quickly brought other memories back, pleasurable memories, and her body responded to it. Ellen felt herself getting warm all over, and it wasn't just from the whip. Virginia held on to her hips with both hands and pushed her tongue up in Ellen's pussy.

The whip hit her again. The tip hit the fingers of one of Virginia's hands. She whined and let go of Ellen's hip to suck on them. She pushed the hurt hand between her thighs and resumed sucking Ellen's pussy.

The whip hit Ellen again. The pain somehow morphed with the sweet feelings between her legs. Ellen didn't understand it, but she knew she was close to coming. The whip hit her ass again and again, in quick succession, with only a fraction of the previous force. It added to the sensation of pleasure and pain.

Virginia kept licking her as if her life depended on it. Ellen felt other hands on her ass and figured they must belong to mike. Something entered her anus. But rather than a short, sharp pain, the pain in her anus kept growing and growing. Ellen realized it wasn't just one or two fingers entering her. This was something much bigger. She wiggled her ass to escape from it and pushed back with her anal muscles to expel the intruder. Mike's leg between her own, prevented whatever it was up her ass, from being forced out.

Mike reached around her and grabbed her breasts with both hands. Virginia's tongue brought Ellen closer and closer to the top. Mike pinched Ellen's breasts with her nails, in the skin just around the nipples. The pain was excruciating. Ellen came and came and came, until she hung limply down. Mike grabbed her head and forced her face towards her own. She pushed her tongue in Ellen's mouth. Virginia got up and joined the foray. Ellen couldn't believe ever having felt so close to other women. Her body was still reeling from her climax. Mike stepped back, removing her leg that had been between Ellen's legs. Something heavy fell down on the floor and Ellen suddenly felt very relieved in her ass.

Mike unshackled her, just as smoothly as seemed to do anything, first her feet and then her hands. Before Ellen's limp body could fall to the floor, Mike had caught it over her shoulder.

This is really weird, Ellen thought, as she hung down from Mike's shoulder. Her face was close to Mike's butt. She could see the heavy muscles moving under the tight leather pants. Mike put her on a comfy black leather couch. The couch was just right, Ellen thought. She'd really like to rest for a while.

Mike grabbed an ankle and forced it up in the air, until it was above her hips. "Hmmm?" Ellen hummed, slightly disturbed. She tried to move the leg, but couldn't. It dawned on Ellen Mike had shackled her again. The other leg followed suit. Ellen wondered what was going on. While she wondered, Mike had shackled her wrists next to her hips.

Ellen didn't mind too much about the shackles. She did mind about the uncomfortable position. She wouldn't be able do much resting with her legs in the air like that.

Mike held up a thick four inch long pointed stick for Ellen to see. With her other hand she rubbed lubricant on it. "Please don't," Ellen said. She really wanted to rest.

The dildo pressed against her anus. Ellen first refused it entry. But that only increased the pain, so finally she relaxed. Mike fastened a chain around her hips. The metal was very cold to the skin. She led a chain through Ellen's ass cheeks and fastened it in the front. Ellen realized the chain was somehow holding the dildo in her ass in place.

Mike held up another dildo. It was much longer and thicker than the previous one. She lubed it up and pressed it up Ellen's pussy. Ellen felt like she was delivering a baby, except the wrong way around. She huffed and puffed as Mike pressed it further and further inside her. To Ellen, it felt like the thing was all the way up to her chest. Mike did something with the dildo and the chain. No matter how much Ellen pushed back against the dildo with her vaginal muscles, the damn thing wouldn't budge.

Mike held up another dildo. It was shorter than the previous one, but just as thick. This time she wasn't lubricating it.

"No," Ellen said weakly.

"Yes," Mike said and held the dildo before Ellen's mouth. Ellen kept her mouth tightly shut. "Open up." Ellen defiantly shook her head. Mike did something to the side of her jaw. A sharp pain forced Ellen to open her mouth. The dildo forced itself into her mouth. Ellen felt like gagging. Mike held the dildo in place with one hand and with the other, fastened a leather strap around Ellen's head and secured the dildo to it.

"She looks beautiful," Virginia said, looking down on Ellen, with dildo's sticking out of her ass, pussy and mouth.

Ellen tried to kill her with her eyes. Virginia was impervious to it; she just smiled back. "You love it, admit it."

Mike turned the dildo's on, one by one. The feeling varied from a slight bother in her ass, a sensational feeling in her pussy, and a most uncomfortable feeling in her mouth.

Mike placed an arm around Virginia's waist. "I'll go one on one with you." Virginia, suddenly all excited, kissed mike. Mike pushed her down. "On all fours." Virginia obligingly did so. Mike drove her forward in front of her, continuously patting her behind with a short whip. At the door, she dimmed the light in the room. "Have a pleasant night." She closed the door behind her.

Ellen suddenly felt very alone, even though she could hear the sounds of the others, struggling with their own ordeal. She stopped trying to fight the moving dildo's and instead tried to relax, as good as was possible under the circumstance.

"Ah," DeeDee exclaimed when the cold water from the shower hit her. "My entire body aches."

"Who cares," Vee replied from the throne. "My ass feels like it's a meter wide."

DeeDee stuck a happy face around the shower wall. "Baby, your ass is a meter wide."

Vee wanted to get up and give chase, but her intestines still kept unloading intermittently. Ellen didn't feel like waiting till DeeDee was ready under the shower. She just wanted to feel fresh. She stepped into the shower. "Do you mind?"

DeeDee smiled mischievously. Ellen replied, "Don't get your hopes up. I'm done doing anything for at least a year."

"Why don't you let me soap you up?" DeeDee suggested. Ellen only had the energy to sigh. DeeDee enthusiastically went to work on covering Ellen's entire body with a soapy washcloth. Ellen had to admit there were worse things.

Suddenly there was another body in the small shower. "I'm sorry," Richard said from behind Ellen, "But I just have to do this. I had to spent all night fantasizing about you with those dildos, otherwise those needles would have gone all the way in." Ellen felt his cock, hard and ready, against her ass. Oh well, she thought, why not? She had had plenty of things up her ass already. What was one more? Plus the thought of Richard fantasizing about her, was oddly pleasing.

She stood a bit wider and pushed her ass back, to give him better access. Richard held his cock and guided it to Ellen's anus. His first try reminded Ellen it wasn't going to be that easy.

"Try this," DeeDee said. She offered Richard a hand full of liquid soap. Richard tried to move his hips around Ellen. Ellen squeezed her hips out of his way in the cramped space. DeeDee put her soap hand around Richard's cock and jacked him a couple of times, to spread the soap more or less evenly.

Ellen and Richard moved back to their old positions. This time the cock entered more smoothly, after only a few tries. Once the head was in, Richard smoothly pressed up and pushed himself all the way in. Ellen felt the by now familiar feeling again of being filled up and stretched to the brim.

Richard held on to her hips and went on to fucking her. From her throne, Vee shouted, "Are you fucking?" Followed by a disgusted, "Chees."

Richard was having a good time fucking her. He huffed and puffed and said things like, "This is so great", "Wow", and other things. DeeDee kept massaging her body with the washcloth. At some point she just let go of the washcloth and let her fingers dip between Ellen's pussy lips. In no time Ellen was close to coming. Richard groaned and shot his load in Ellen's intestines. Ellen was somehow relieved by it. At least I did have sex with a man, she thought. Not that there was anything wrong with lesbians, but she really wanted to be straight. DeeDee's fingers brought her over the hill. Ellen held on to DeeDee's shoulders as the climax ran through her and then ebbed away.

Richard kissed her neck and left the shower. DeeDee whispered in her ear, "Will you be nice to me now?"

Ellen figured that was only fair. She rubbed between the woman's legs and found an already wet pussy. She dipped her finger in. DeeDee closed her eyes in anticipation.

"Slut," Vee said angrily, standing before the shower. "What are you doing, fucking my girlfriend?"

Ellen didn't want another catfight. She pulled her finger out, mumbled "Sorry" to the surprised DeeDee and squeezed her body around Vee to get out of the shower.

Ellen wore her own jeans, with a borrowed bra and sweater from mike. The bra cups were too small and the sweater was too wide. Still, Ellen was grateful for them. If she wanted to make it to the office on time, there was no time to go to home first.

Everyone stood by the front door, Richard and Virginia together, and DeeDee and Vee together.

"Everyone," Virginia said with a slight bow, "I had a wonderful time last night. Although it wasn't really what we planned, I still rate it as unforgettable."

"Me too," Richard added. "Simply incredible. And unforgettable." Ellen felt he still looked like he could get a heart attack any time. He gave Mike an envelope. "This is for you."

Mike accepted the envelope without looking what was inside. She handed DeeDee and Vee each an envelope. "This is for, cunts. Next time, use more brain, less brawl." Both women immediately checked out the envelope, counting the contents.