The Erroneous Abduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike turned to Ellen and held out an envelope. "We didn't have an agreement, but I don't want you to leave empty handed."

Ellen shook her head. "I couldn't." Mike waved the envelope at her, insisting she'd take it. Ellen shrugged. Mike put the envelope away. DeeDee and Vee left the house. Richard and Virginia were about to leave. Ellen was surprised. How could Virginia leave just like that, after what had happened between them last night? She asked Virginia, "Don't you want to get together somewhere?"

Virginia's eyes saddened. She held on to Ellen's hands and said, "Honey, last night was great. But Richard and I do this only once a year. For one night we indulge in our deepest fantasies, but after that we're just Mr. And Mrs. Regular." She kissed Ellen on the cheek. "You were great, honey."

Richard kissed her too. "As Virginia said, you were great."

They left. Ellen wondered why felt like she had just gotten a brush-off. After all, she wasn't even gay. So what did it matter that she would never see Virginia again? She felt herself getting angry. Damn it, she had been ready to have Richard ass fuck her again, if it meant being together with Virginia.

"I'll drive you to your work," Mike said.

Ellen was pulled back into the reality of getting to the office on time. "Thanks, I appreciate that."

It was Ellen's first time in a rolls Royce. She looked around, trying to soak in the feel of the car. It even smelled luxurious, she thought.

"So you work for a millionaire?" Perhaps, Ellen mused, he would be rich and handsome. She was pleased with the thought. That would definitely work for her.

"I don't know if he's a millionaire. But he doesn't have money problems."

Ellen was eager to find out more. "What's he like?"

Mike chuckled. "He's going towards seventy, is as skinny as dead rat, and has a large bowl of Viagras on his desk. Want me to introduce you?" Ellen, her harlequin dream smashed, didn't reply. "Because he will love that."

"Maybe some other time," Ellen said.

"I'm having a get-together this weekend," Mike said. "I'd like you to be there."

Ellen couldn't feel less enthralled. She imagined herself hanging in frames, pedaling and pulling weighted bars. What had happened last night was one thing. In daylight, things definitely looked different. Perhaps things were best left in the past. "Maybe you should ask DeeDee and Vee. I think they can use the money."

"This one isn't about money."

Ellen figured the get-together would be volunteers only. Somehow she had a problem with that. "Would you promise I won't be hurt?"

Mike chuckled. "Show me your cunt," she said.

"What?" Ellen was sure she had misunderstood.

"Show me your cunt," Mike repeated, this time with a different tone, one that said there should be no further resistance. It gave Ellen a tingle.

"I couldn't," Ellen objected. "It's daylight. People can see us." Surely Mike couldn't object to that, she thought. There were cars all around them. And it wasn't like the rolls Royce had smoked windows. Mike briefly turned her head to give Ellen a stare that chilled her. Ellen tried a compromise. "I can show you my boobs?"

"Then everybody will be watching."

Ellen licked her lips. She looked at the traffic around them. Mike was right. If she showed her boobs, people would see. If she just put her pants down, nobody might notice. Nervously she opened her pants. Her panties, being unwashed, were in her pocket. She pushed the sides down, so Mike could see her pussy. "There."

Mike gave it a brief glance. "I didn't mean showing me your pubes. I said show me your cunt."

Ellen felt weak all over, and somehow totally excited. She wrestled the jeans down her ass and pushed her hips up to give Mike a better view between her legs. She closed her eyes, feeling totally ashamed of herself. She really hoped none of the other cars would see. She'd die if that happened. Suddenly she felt a hand between her thighs. She quickly opened her eyes. Mike had her eyes on the road. Her hand was feeling its way around Ellen's pussy. A finger slipped inside. Ellen hadn't realized she was that wet.

Mike took an exit and suddenly they were surrounded by houses, much higher than the car, and potentially that many people who could see inside the car. Ellen didn't know how fast to pull her jeans up.

"Here?" Mike asked.

Ellen looked around. Mike had stopped near the bus stop where they had picked her up the previous night. But that was okay. Ellen preferred the rest of the office not seeing her getting out of a rolls Royce. They'd never stop asking about it. Ellen really didn't want to answer any questions on how that came to be. "This is fine." She opened the door and got out.

"Hey cunt," Mike called from behind her. She was leaning out of the window, with one arm outside the car.

Ellen walked back to the car, feeling incredibly undignified. "You can't call me that."

Mike ignored her complaint and beckoned her closer. "Come here."

Reluctantly Ellen closed the distance. Somewhat.

Mike beckoned her on. Ellen figured there wasn't much that could happen as they were in a public place. She approached the car.

When she was in Mike's reach, Mike grabbed her sweater and pulled her close. Mike's lips searched for hers. Ellen wasn't inclined to give in, but kissed her anyway. The kiss took longer than just a quick goodbye kiss. Suddenly Ellen realized Mike's hand was making its way up under her sweater. She quickly pulled back and patted Mike's hand away from under her sweater. "Don't do that," she exclaimed. She looked around, to see if anyone was watching them. But the street was empty, there was no movement behind the windows in the street.

Mike chuckled. "I'll call you." She drove off. The rolls Royce didn't make a sound. It just glided out of the street.

What a woman, Ellen thought. She wasn't sure whether she liked or feared mike. Although, when she thought about it, it was most definitely fear. And why was she even contemplating going to that get-together of her?

I must be crazy, Ellen thought. That woman is going to whip my ass to shreds. The mere thought of the pain involved was enough to make her shudder. I'm so not going to do that, Ellen thought. If Mike called, she wouldn't answer. If Mike dared show at her home on friday, she'd just not open the door.

Ellen was pleased with her decision. After all, this was just going to be another day at the office. Although in a too tight bra and a too wide sweater. No more thoughts of whips and weird insertions, she sternly told herself, or mechanical contraptions.

Ellen tried to focus on her work items that she hadn't been able to complete the previous day. But they were elusive. Somehow the image of Mike, dressed in those magnificent black leather jodhpurs, kept coming back.

In fact, Ellen thought, if she was honest with herself, she couldn't wait to have those strong thighs alongside her head, so she could dig her tongue in Mike's pussy and finally taste her.

Ellen licked her lips.