The Escapades Lexi and Camilla Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls help a stranger out and them some.
5.6k words
4.43
3.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors notes:

I hope you all enjoy the story, please fill free to leave a comment if you can. I really enjoy writing erotica and smuty stories, I find it to be relaxing and very enjoyable and would like to get better at it as I come up with more creative ideas. So if you have any question or critisims, or want to tell me what you like or didn't like about anything I write, im all ears and ready to listen.

My hope is to make this a on going series with the plan of some spin off in the furture. For me it just having the time these days to do so but plan on getting it done.

All in all, I hope you enjoy and keep a look out for some sexy and sluty stories from me.

"How about we give you a demonstration," Camilla said with a smile on her face.

I looked at her licking my lips, eager to get my first chance at something I haven't done before but had only seen in some porn videos. She looked at me with her cock still in her hand slowly massaging it as we waited.

"Were definitely trained for the task," she told him.

"Mmm, I bet you girls are," he said from over the wall.

We both looked at each other and smiled.

"Mmm why don't you get your cock out sweetie and let us show you," Camilla said with a tight grin stretched across her face.

"Ok," he said.

Looking through the hole I could see him unbuttoning his pants, ebony fingers brought the zipper down which was followed with his hand reaching inside of the fly. He brought his cock out and slipped it through the large hole, a chocolate shaded cock that bulged with tight veins stretched around it along with round jewels that looked as if they needed a good polishing. His length stretched back into the abyss where we saw a bit of his tight pelvis that was holding the beast he had between his legs. The tip looked like a round fleshy chocolate popsicle ready to be lick for the creamy surprise inside.

Cami brought her face closer to it, I did as well. She wrapped her hand around his thick shaft and slowly started to stroke it, "Mmm it sooo meaty," she said licking her lips.

She let her tongue brush along the side of the shaft working up to the tip, I brought my head under letting my tongue get a taste of one of his jewels before wrapping my lips around it. A groan came from the other side of the wall as he enjoyed our taste testing.

I found my self right under her as I worked my tongue over both his gems, doing everything I can to fit both into my mouth. My tongue skimmed along the under side of his cock working up towards the head. As me and Cami licked away, our mouths meet on each side of his thick tip. We each took turns licking around it and placing smooches on it.

For a moment both of us at the same time worked our mouths over the bulb of his cock. Are tongues licked and met around it, getting small samples of his pre cum as it oozed out. As we did, he started to shift back and forth as both of us had our palm wrapped around his meaty member.

I was eager to taste more of him, so I positioned my self right in front of his juicy member. Cami moved her tongue downward skimming it down the underside of his cock. My mouth wrapped around the head of his stalk, and I started to swirl my tongue around it sucking on it like a meaty blow pop. As I looked down, I notice Cami licking away at his sack wrapping her mouth around both his gems as she cleans them with her tongue. I could tell from the curses that sprung from the other side of the wall that he was enjoying it and I kept it up savoring it all.

Cami brought herself up releasing his jewel from her mouth, she looked at me wiping a bit of her drool from her lip. I could see a smile form across her face.

"Mmm you can eat more than that slut," Cami said in a jovial tone.

Her hand grabbed at the back of my head; my head was forced forward making me take more of his meat down my throat. The more that filled my mouth the more I started to gag.

Both hands went to each side as she stood behind me, the way his flesh tasted with the mixture of my saliva was heavenly and the fact I was forced to choke on his cock had sent me into a blissful state of ecstasy.

My cock was still a little damp, it was still stiff and was getting stiffer the more I choked on his piece. I reached down between my legs where I found my cock squished between my thighs. Using three of my fingers I stroked it as my face was being used as a cock depository.

She pushed more of my head forward letting every inch of him slide down my throat, my chest was aching as I gagged more on his meaty member.

"Fuck her face!" Camilla said in a harsh tone.

I wanted it badly and she knew I did. She pushed my head as close to the wall as possible, I opened my mouth wide ready to have my mouth used and fuck like the cock whore I am.

Most of my mouth hung on the other side of the hole, His cock slid over my tongue and made it's way towards my throat. Each time he bucked his hips I would feel his sack slapping against my chin, just the feeling alone made me lick around his juicy cock even more.

After a few more pumps which was met with him holding his cock in place down my throat and Camilla's hand pressed on the back of my head, she pulled my head back and huge trickles of saliva came pouring out of my mouth. I gasped trying to catch my breath all the while more of my spit came dripping from my bottom lip.

She kneeled down on the side of me and relished the tang of his cock on my lips. Her tongue moved around my mouth and sucked on my lips. Breaking away from me, she brought her attention to the dripping wet cock in front of her. she grabbed along the shaft and wrapped her mouth around the head of his cock slowly slurping her way down it as she held it at the end.

She stroked his cock as she moves her mouth over it slurping the spittle I left there and possibly some of his pre cum. She did the same as me, working her tongue over the head of his cock before easily letting all of his thick meatiness slide into her mouth.

My free hand went to the back of her head as I kept playing with my cock. I forced her like she did me, to take all of his cock like I knew she would, like I know she wanted. She pressed both of her hand on the wall placing them on each side of the hole. I moved her head forward as much as I could making her take all of him down her throat and watched as she choked on it like I did.

She started to move her head back and forth slurping on his meaty cock with her lips wrapped tightly around it.

I stood up placing myself right behind her, grabbing each side of her head I held on to it pushing her head back and forth as she got every taste of his thickness.

"That it you dirty slut, suck his cock," I said in a rough tone.

She was enjoying it, letting her hand reached down to her cock as I looked on in joy.

"Pound away, "I said pressing and holding her head still.

I took both of my hands and wrapped them around her head, she sat her ass down more on the ground with her knees now a bit more spread out. I tilted her head up and watched as the stranger sunk his cock down into her throat, each plunge in caused her to gag and I could feel her drool soaking into the fabric covering my arm.

He started to thrust harder as soft moans came from her full mouth. He started to slam his hand on the wall, enjoying the pleasure her mouth was giving him.

Leaving one hand behind her head, I made my way to the side of her and squatted down. I pushed her head back letting all of the spit and pre cum pour from out of her mouth.

Moving her out of the way I went ahead and placed my mouth around his cock again. I slurped up what ever I could and added a little more to it. She held her hand on the back of my head forcing me once again to take all of his member down my throat. I gagged having his cock lodged in my mouth.

"Take it you cock whore, slurp that cock up."

She then pushed me out of the way swallowing his cock whole in one gulp. Her mouthed moved over his slippery member with droplets of mix drool and pre jack dripping from the shaft. We took turns slurping and relishing his cock, enjoying being the dirty cock sucking crossdressers that both of us wanted to be.

He started to buck letting his legs hit the wall, we knew what was coming and both of us pressed are head together as Cami stroked him. Our mouths opened as we let our tongues hang out ready to receive his creamy goodness.

"Ah fuck I'm Cuming! I'm fucking Cuming!"

With Camilla still stroking at his cock, we watched as his white cream came shooting from the head.

A good amount landed on my face with a few shots getting on my tongue. A lot of his cream had covered our faces and we each took turns licking the mans goo from off our cheeks and lips.

She released his cock, bringing her hand toward my face she turned my head towards hers and we kissed again properly sharing our helping of cum with each other. Both of us was still playing with our respected clits as we made out enjoying the moment for what it was.

We didn't even notice him leave, the door of the bathroom open and closed and we both looked through the hole into the other stall and seen that he was gone. It didn't matter to much, we got what we wanted out of it and made out more as we kneeled there on the dirty bathroom floor.

Finally, after both of us stood up with lips still locked, we went for our things. I grabbed my coat and purse and she her trench coat along with the bottle of lube that was near it. I unlocked the hatch of the door and made my way out with her following right behind me. Feeling the cool air hit my body as we exited was exhilarating, a shiver came over my body as it was covered in a mixture of sweat, spunk and spittle. it felt even more amazing with the bodysuit now clinging even tighter to my body with my panties not being on as an afterthought.

Cami was walking more closer toward me as we walked along the park path, I could hear her heels clicking on the cold concrete with each step getting closer.

"Damn I love to see you walk away, "she said from behind.

I turned and smiled blowing a kiss to her. She started to rub herself letting her palm brush over her stomach and move over her lace bra. It journeys downward, sliding over her limp stalk where she wrapped her hand around it again and started to massage it. Now realizing that my own cock was flying free I started to play with it as I stared back at her carefully watching my step as I walked backward.

She licked her lips as her pace became slightly quicker, her eyes slanted, and her teeth came down on her bottom lip.

She was almost near me; I turn around and let both of my hands go free and land on my back side. I cupped both cheeks in my hand teasing her as I knew she was watching.

What we had in the bathroom was fun, but what I really wanted was for Camilla to have her way with me. I don't mind the exchange in power or the sharing of rolls, but some time a person needs to be dominated and used, and she was perfect at giving both of those to me.

Cami came up behind me, I could feel her stiff cock pressing against my ass right after she placed her head on my shoulders as she smooched on my neck. As she embraced me, I went ahead and started to play with my own cock once again, a little less erect now since the cold hit it but as we walked and embrace along the pathway, was getting every bit of stiff as it could.

She reached around me steadying my walk, she reached for my cock once again moving my hand from it and slowly stroking it as we moved.

As we walked past the picnic tables along the side of the path, I could feel her pressing her cock between the split of my ass, teasing me with it.

I knew what she wanted, it seemed she didn't get enough of me in the bathroom and was ready to go at it again. I was nervous however since we weren't inside were no one could see us, it was less of a fear being fucked out side were we were exposed and more of being caught by someone who wanted to ruin our fun.

We steered toward the park benches and made our way over toward the one the was a little further toward the stone wall. Once we were right in front of it, she pushed me down just like she did when we were in the bathroom. The front of my body landed on the brittle wooden surface of the table with my legs hanging off the side.

She kicked my legs apart and spread them wide, she brushed her palm between the split of my ass and let a finger knead my chasm. Her tongue brushed over my ring of muscle circling it as her lips pressed around it. She didn't spend to much time on it this time, only getting it good and wet for her meaty cock. I heard the top of the lube bottle open, and a squirt came out, that was followed by the slick sound her cock made as she rubbed the slick grease over her stiff cock.

Her hand gripped tight at my hips, all the while my cock was starting to stiff again, and I could feel it pressing against the old wood surface. Pressing her hands firmly on my ass cheeks, I felt the dull force of her cock opening me up once again and sliding deep with in me. My fingers gripped at the table holding on to it as more of her meaty clit plunged deep into my wet canal.

She pumped hard pushing me forward as she thrust her cock into me. Even if it was unexpected, which it really wasn't, there was no way I was going to stop her. Each of us was a personal sex toy for the other to use how ever we wanted.

She sank her fingers deep into my flesh as she cupped tight on my fishnet ass cheeks. A few slaps came down hard on my ass again as she thrust harder and harder.

"Mmm yes cum inside me again baby please," I said loudly.

She kept pushing burying her cock into my ass, digging her finger deeper into my flesh.

"Fuck yeah baby, take it, take my meaty clit."

She pulls out letting her cock slip from out of my hole, "give me your hand," she said.

I brought my arms back and she took them pressing her hand down over top of them.

She slapped her cock on top of my ass again before I felt her push it back into me, she held on tight to my wrist as she pounded.

Each stroke was causing my groin to ache, and I knew the way her cock was sliding over my prostate would cause me to cum soon. The table would begin to shake from under me and I could hear the sound of the rusted metal and old wood creak as our bodies collided.

She placed both hands on top of my ass, her thrusting became a lot harder with a slower pace. She pulled out most of it before plunging it back in slowly making sure all of her meaty clit filled me. Being the good girl that I was while the walls of my asshole surround her cock, I tensed my muscle allowing her to feel each thrust inside of me.

Finally, she pulls out all the way slapping her cock on the top of my ass and letting it graze over the fishnet fabric surrounding my cheeks.

She placed her hand on the side of my hips, she turns me over bringing me on to my back, I laid on the surface of the table as she grabbed both of my legs. Placing both on her shoulders and letting them rest there, she places her hands between us and plunged her cock back into me. she brought her other hand back up and wrapped it around my thighs along with the other. My hand stretched back as I felt her cock fill me up once again.

She bit at her lower lip as she thrusted inside of me, her fingers dug into the fabric of the suit. She started to slow down, as I peer my eyes open while still gripping tight to the edges of the table. I looked and saw that she was looking at something to my left, I looked over and saw a man there walking towards us. At first, I thought it was a stranger who was getting ready to ruin our fun, but as he got closer, I notice that he was dark skin with a bald head and a goatee, when he spoke is when it all clicked.

"Damn, you girl sure are horny tonight."

When he spoke, I knew who it was, and my curiosity started to peak. Still slowly driving her cock into me she looked at me and smiled, "care to join us."

A grin came over his face, he reached down for his pants and with in seconds he had them off letting them fall on top of the boots he took off before hand. When he finally had them off, we got a look at the meaty cock me and her devoured earlier hanging there nearly stiff between his legs.

"Come feed my face baby," Cami said as she slowed her pace.

I looked at her while she still bit at her lip, he planted a foot on the seat of the picnic table and made his way on to the surface standing right over me. I watched as his meaty stalk hanged there swinging between two tree trunk like thighs, as from were I was looking I could see his smooth muscular ass and as his legs spread open I could see a bit of the small coiled black hairs that spread across the bottom part of his ass cheeks.

He stepped closer to Cami's face and his hand reached towards the back of her head, she kept thrusting her cock into me as the stranger from before fixed his cock into her mouth. I would have loved to see it in full display if it weren't for her stiff cock pleasuring my hole, I could watch a little from below as the under side of his cock slid over her tongue

It was a euphoric moment that you would normally see in porn movies, but it was happening right in front of me, and I was loving every minute of it. each thrust of his cock in her mouth cause his ass to tense up, the hope of him feed me that meaty cock was twirling around my mine, and it didn't take long before I got what I was wishing for.

Both hands were on her head now, I could hear the gulping and slurping in front of me. Droplets of her spittle started to trickle from her mouth, and I could feel a lot of it landing on my cock.

"Fuck yeah choke her, choke her with your cock," I let out.

I reached down to my cock and started to stroke it enjoying the free lubricant her mouth was producing.

A hand reached for the top of her head; a hard breath of air came past her lips as he dislodges his thick meaty member from her jaws. I felt a little more of her warm spittle covering my cock.

He took one foot and carefully turned himself around facing me with his hard wet cock in hand. As he stood over me stroking, I looked through the opening of his legs and I saw Cami with a good amount of her own spittle flowing from her lips, still thrusting her cock into me with a dazed look in her face.

She saw me and licked her lips, the last image I got was of her swirling a finger around her mouth right before he mounted himself over me. His cock hovered over my face with it still dripping of Cami spit and what looked like a dribble of pre cum hanging from the slit.

Being a good girl, I opened wide and let his meaty black member sink deep into the abyss of my wet and ready mouth. With both his knees pressed down laying each side of my head, he tipped his cock forward and slid his rock hard member down my throat. I felt his sack hitting me on the chin. I savored the moment enjoying the feeling of my mouth being fucked like the dirty cock whore I was.

He dug his hands underneath my head and brought it forward, letting more of his delicious cock to slide deeper into my mouth. I guess I was to dick crazy to really get a smell of him before as a whiff of after shave penetrated my nose. I was helpless there as his thighs stayed planted on each side of me, the only thing I could do was move my tongue as best as I could while he used my mouth while looking up at him helplessly.

She kept pounding away, feeling every inch of her cock thrusting into me. Since I was to occupy with the stranger's member being plunged into my mouth, Cami thought she would make the scene more fun for me.

Grabbing a hold of my cock she started to jerk me off. Each slow caress over the now tight flesh of my cock along with the slow prods of her cock sliding into my insides made my body tense up as I became overwhelmed with pleasure.

12