The Escapades Lexi and Camilla Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swirled my tongue as best as I could while he sunk his cock into the wet abyss of my jaws, each push inside caused me to gag, and I could feel the saliva in my mouth building and beginning to dispense from the coroners of my lips.

He brought his hips up letting all of his meaty goodness come from out of my mouth, drippings of my spittle dribbled down onto my face as he held his cock over me. He brushes my lips with the plump bulb of his wet cock, my lip pouted around as I sucked softly on the head.

"I want you both inside me," I said in a hush tone.

He looked back at Cami, she smiled at me, "then that's what you're going to get slut."

She slowed down and drew her cock from my wet gaped hole, the stranger moved out of the way jumping off the table. I watched as he made his way toward the edge of it where Cami once was.

She massaged my cock again letting her palm slowly brush over it. she placed her fingers near my hole and slipped two of them in me as the large part of her palm pressed against my sack. She moved them back and forth and I tensed my muscles again enjoying it even more.

She let them slip out and she made her way on top of me placing a foot on the table and lifting herself up.

Once her body was on top of mine, she placed a hand on the side of my face which I'm sure she felt the drool still lingering there on my cheek. She pressed her lips on to mine, both hers and my own cock were pressed together as we made out in front of the stranger.

"Mmm fuck yeah that's hot," he said.

I felt something pushing inside of me again, as I peered my eyes open, I could see that the stranger had his fingers near my ass. I couldn't see the other, but my guess would have been he was doing the same to Cami since she moaned hard as our lips were pressed together. She started to grind her body over mine allowing our stiff members to dance between us.

As we embraced each other, she rolled over making me lay on top of her.

"Damn you girls are fun, "The stranger said.

I felt we were moving backward, when I looked to see why, the stranger had just pulled Cami's legs forward and now it seemed as if my ass was hanging off the edge of the table.

She reached for her cock and started motioning to put it inside of me with taps between the split of my open ass, I pushed up a bit to make it a little easier for her. I could feel her slippery member sliding between my cheeks, and she started pressing the head of her cock at my ring of muscle. He followed placing a hand on my back as he steadies himself. Cami's slipped inside of me first and his slid over top, the dull pain came again as both of them sunk their meaty members deep with in me.

Cami thrusts upwards as the stranger thrust forward. I could feel my ass hole stretching the more they each thrusted as more of there cock filled my tight hole. It was almost too unbearable to take but the more they pushed into me, the more I wanted.

I started to suck and nibble on Cami's lips as I was overpowered with the pleasure of two cocks inside penetrating my tight hollowed wetness. I could feel the intense feeling of my orgasm approaching as I was being used by both of them. Cami placed a hand around my neck while the other wrapped around my side, the stranger kept one hand pressed on my back as the other gripped at one of my ass cheeks.

A high state of emotion came over me, the feeling of the cool air surrounding my damp skin as I was being used on a picnic table for pleasure was nothing more than blissful to my perverted mind. It was something I wish could last a lifetime if it were possible.

As I became overpowered with my emotions, I released my lips from Cami's and said as loud as I could, "Fill me, Fill me good!" As I back my ass up on both their cocks.

Both kept moving sliding their cocks in and out of me, the stranger was now gripping at the lower part of my ass while the other pressed harder on my back. Cami took both of her hands and grabbed each cheek, gripping them tight and spreading them open enough for both to spear there rod's inside of me.

I could feel him a lot more than her, he hurled his cock over hers with ease as he worked his piece inside of me. With my ass spread open more for him, he took the liberty of using my ass for its intended purpose as I felt him stretching my asshole more with each strike his cock landed into me.

With both of them pounding away in me, I could feel a wet slippery feeling around my crotch. As I reached down between me and Cami, the slippery goo of my semen had spilled out of me. It sat on her bare stomach slithering between us in my sissy juices. As my finger grazed over the head I could feel a little more drizzle out of it.

"Mmm fuck yeah baby, I'm going to fill that ass up," he said with a slap of his palm crashing down on top of my ass, "I'm going to fill it nice and good."

Suddenly the fingers on my ass tighten and he shove his cock as deep as it could to let his hot spunk enter my ass.

"Mm yes, coat my cock with your hot cum, "she let out slowing her pace.

I kept pushing back feeling his hot ooze fill up inside of me. My ass muscles started to flex as the cocks became a bit slippery inside my already wet chasm.

"Yes, baby fill it, fill my ass up baby, yes," I let out still thrusting backwards on both their cocks.

Her mouth came back to mine, and she thrust harder as he filled my ass, after a few harder aggressive pumps she gripped tighter on my spread cheeks with fingers nearly breaking the fabric.

"Mmmm fuuck," She let out.

Suddenly with her finger dug deep into my flesh, she thrust upward shoving her cock deep with in me and holding it there as she unloaded her hot cream into my ass.

Both stayed inside of me as they filled me up. I could feel their cocks sandwiched between the walls of my ass, both of there cock sliding on top of each other inside of me covered in their own sticky juices.

The stranger held on tight to my ass letting his cock slip from out of it, I pushed forward letting Cami's cock slip out next.

When I brought my face back down to kiss her again, I felt a warm presence cover my ass from the cool air. He still had his hand gripping at my ass, and I could feel his tongue sliding up the split of my ass brushing over my leaking ring of muscle. He moved his mouth from my ass, I felt Cami cinch up on me as she gripped my thighs tighter. As I looked back, I could see from out of the corner of my eye him sucking and slurping his mouth over Cami's length getting it nice and clean. It made me a little jealous because I wanted to clean it myself.

He stopped and made his way around the other side of the table, I lifted up and she brought herself up to her knees bringing her legs from under me. He stepped closer to us, his head bent down toward the side of my face, and he gave me small peck on the cheek before doing the same to Cami.

He stood back still stroking his wet cock and said, "Damn girls ya'll made this a fun evening."

I smiled at her and turned back to him saying, "were glad you enjoyed it."

He smiled turning around and grabbing his pants from off the ground, he picked them up placing his feet in each slot before placing his boots on and walking away from us.

We smiled at each other giving each other a quick smooch on the lips, before finally making our way off the table and grabbing our things from off the ground.

As we started walking side by side toward the path, I leaned into her, "this has been a super fun evening, I hate for it to end."

She turned and smiled at me fixing her arms through the sleeves of the jacket, "Does it have to," she says with a grin as she fixes her coat over her shoulders.

"Well what else can we get into?" I asked slipping my panties back up.

A cute chuckle came from her mouth, she placed her arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to her.

"My naive little slut, there plenty of mischief to get into." Saying before planting her lips onto mine.

We broke away from each other once we made it to the car, both of us got inside and she placed the key in the ignition and started it. We each looked at each other with most of our makeup barely on our face, she reached for the brake handle and back the car from out of the space.

Some folks would have called it a night, gone home and went to bed after a night with so much wild and craziness that no one would dare to keep going.

But we had all the time in the world, even if that world only lasted tell sunrise. Tell sunrise comes, we had all the time in the world to enjoy the fruits of our perverted labor and see how far down the rabbit hole we could go.

12