The Escaped Experiment

Story Info
There's a dangerous government experiment on the loose.
2.1k words
4.44
26.4k
49
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Authorities are urging people to lock their doors and windows and to remain in place until further notice. Residents are not to leave their homes or places of work until further notice. The escaped creature is said to be aggressive and high dan-"

Katie turned off her T.V. and sat back on the couch. What the hell was going on? An escaped experiment? Like a mutant or something? It sounded unreal but made sure her apartment was secure anyway. Not like anything could hide in the tiny one-room studio apartment.

There wasn't anything she could do now except wait for the whole thing to blow over. She had enough food to last for a few days; Classes had been canceled due to the alert, so there wasn't anywhere she needed to be. However, just in case classes did start up again, she pulled down her murphy bed and stretched out with her laptop and books. Not even an escaped mutant would save her GPA, and she wasn't about to fall behind.

She worked until late in the evening, only taking breaks to go to the bathroom and eat. At some point, she must have fallen asleep because the next thing she knew it was dark. Dark and... something was off. She couldn't explain it, but in the back of her mind, Katie knew something wasn't right.

Something flowery sprayed in her face as she sat up, making her cough. She choked and inhaled more of the sweet perfume, and a strange sensation began to creep through her body. Euphoria and arousal, her body felt tingly and she could feel herself growing wet and sensitive. Rough hands pulled down her sweats and underwear to massage her ass. Katie glanced over her shoulder and with hazy eyes, she saw something monstrous standing behind her. Fear should have been her first reaction, but whatever had been sprayed in her face prevented her from feeling anything but euphoria.

In the dim light of her lamp, the creature looked like a massive collection of flowering vines. It seemed to be attempting to form to the shape of a man, but the many branches and writhing vines made it appear more animalistic. The 'hands' it stroked her with felt like they were made of mulch and leathery leaves. She could feel a faint humidity coming from the creature.

The hands caressed her skin and pushed her shirt over her head. Katie drunkenly helped it remove the confining article of clothing. Damp tendrils came away from the main body to feel along the contours of her body. The cool feeling of them on her skin made her whimper and push into the bed.

Something warm and gooey slithered along her entrance. Katie couldn't help but throw her head back as she loudly gasped. She was too sensitive and this thing was circling her insides with enthusiastic curiosity. Vines wrapped around her legs, fixing them to the creature's arms so she couldn't close them. All she could do was writhe and moan as the slimy tongue reached deeper to her cervix.

Whatever coated the tongue made her insides tingle and relaxed the muscles that kept her cervix closed. The sensations had her pressing her face into the mattress and pushing her hips back into the creature for more. A few tendrils played around her hair and face, she could feel one tracing her lips.

There was a wet, tearing sound, and the skin around the tendril pulled away to expose the slimy flesh within. The same tingling sensation started on her lips as the tendril traced them. When her mouth opened in a gasp, the appendage dove in and explored. Soon her mouth was filled with the sweet-tasting stuff and Katie was forced to swallow. As it coated her throat, she could feel the muscles there relax just like her cervix.

The tendrils withdrew and Katie was turned onto her back. For a while it didn't move, simply watched her as she breathed heavily and wiggled as goo slipped from her center. She wondered what this creature thought as it observed her. Eventually reached out and touched her breast. The aphrodisiac had made them tender and she whimpered as the leathery leaves brushed over her nipple.

The limb split to continue touching her and well as hold her hip. While it continued to play with her skin, she felt something drip onto her stomach. When she was able to open her eyes long enough, she caught sight of something she could only describe as the creature's penis. It reminded her of a long, many-petaled, conical flower. Thick, clear fluid dripped from the petals, coating the member and dripping into puddles on her belly. What really fascinated her addled mind was that it gave off a slight glow.

It felt as though the creature was showing her what was about to happen before it did. In any other state of mind, Katie knew she would be screaming and trying to run. Now, she opened her trembling legs and bit her lip.

He leaned forward, extending some tentacles to pull her arms over her head. Then she felt the warm tip touch her entrance. She thought the ridges and petals would resist going in, instead, they created a pleasant vibrating sensation that made her back arch off the bed. Once fully buried in her, the petals near the base spread, locking him in her. Then the creature began to thrust.

The creature started slowly, allowing her insides to be more thoroughly coated by the viscous fluid, and to adjust to the size. The ridges stroked along her canal, rubbing her in all the right places. With each thrust more and more of the petals opened to press into her body. When he pulled away, fluid spilled from her body. It was so strange, whatever the goo was made of made her body feel so relaxed and increased her sensitivity to an almost unbearable amount.

He slowed for a moment; Seemingly pausing to allow her to recover but also to explore her body again. The same exposed tentacle from before returned to her mouth and slithered inside. Katie managed to take some initiative and started to suck on the fleshy tendril. Her tongue massaged along its length and she ended up swallowing more of the fluid. The creature gave an odd part chirp, part rumbling noise. Leafy frills stood on end as it shuddered, and the creature seemed to want more as he slid another tendril into her mouth.

Smaller tendrils stroked and wound around her clit making her jump. She felt something else happening inside her. The tip of the creature's penis widened and something slithered deeper into her. It eased past her relaxed cervix and gently opened it.

Before she could begin to wonder what was happening, he pushed forward and something large moved through his member and into her womb. The egg entered her with a *pop* and Katie's back arched as the foreign sensation. He thrust again and another egg was transferred, then another, and another.

The slow, almost gentle thrust of his hips coupled with the feeling of being stuffed made her eyes roll back in ecstasy. She felt so close; The continuous stream of eggs was massaging the most sensitive parts of her while the tendrils at the base of his cock played with her clit. Her body writhed as her belly was stretched.

"I- can't take it anymore," the first words she had been able to get out since the whole thing began, and her last before she arched in climax.

Above her, the creature trilled. His hands and tendrils caressing her body all over. The ones at her mouth slid down her throat and back out. At some point, he stopped pumping in the eggs, and his body gave a grassy shudder. A different fluid ejaculated into her womb- thinner, warmer. It spilled from her in streams along with thick globs of the previous lubricant.

Katie felt this thin cum fill the spaces between the eggs that had been implanted in her. In the back of her mind, she knew what it was; He was to be both mother and father, and she was simply the vessel for the offspring to come.

The fronds and frills along his body settled as he finished. Vines and limbs that held her to the bed pulled away, and the ones in her throat slithered out. She gasped and watched as he stood between her legs, tilting his bestial, yet vaguely human-like, head as he observed their tied genitals.

She looked down too and saw her expanded belly; It looked as though she were three months pregnant already. Inside her, she felt the tube pull away and her cervical wall close. The petals of his penis began to shrink so he could pull away. Before he did, he made a noise that sounded like a grunt, and a glob of fluid that felt heavier spilled into her. It felt like tree sap was plugging her canal.

He finally pulled completely out of her. Cum and lubricant poured from her, soaking the bed beneath her and dripping onto the floor. She watched as his member slipped back into a slit in his torso before completely disappearing from view as if it were never there. Falling back on the bed, Katie saw the creature climb along the wall to cling to the ceiling above her bed. There were no eyes or features to indicate that he watched her, but she knew he was.

The next month went by in a haze. Any time she had to get up from the bed he tried to stop her. It wasn't until she snapped about needing to pee or shower that he would simply come down and follow her. He liked the shower and would sit in the room for the steam or join her on occasion. The food in her fridge went bad as all he would allow her to consume was whatever fluid came from the nongenital vines around his body. It was filling, sweet, and eased the pain she had at the sudden inflation she had endured.

She grew to like the creature, giving him the name Bog after the first few days. He was gentle and every now and then would reach down to caress her belly with a leafy vine. She even coaxed him down to cuddle with her and eventually introducing him to sex for pleasure. He always made the funniest sounds when her fingers slipped into the moist slit that hid his cock.

Authorities were still looking for him, but they never came near her apartment. That made the birthing process easier for her when the time came. The seal finally broke and the first of the offspring slipped out looking no bigger than a sapling. A dozen more followed the first until her belly was finally emptied. There had been a fear that the babies would do to her what some do to their mothers, but she never saw Bog eat any meat so the fear passed.

The saplings grew for a few days before Katie opened the sliding glass door to her balcony one night. Somehow she knew it was time for them to move on. Soon they would be grown. Soon they would find vessels of their own and produce more of their kind.

When the last of them were finally gone, Katie turned back to her room and dropped onto the bed. She was tired. It felt odd that she had been pregnant for a month and only had the children for a couple of weeks, but at the same time, it also seemed right.

Bog crawled down from his place on the ceiling and curled up behind her. She held his hand and giggled when a tendril slithered into her sweat pants. "No you don't," she pulled it back out and reached back to pat his head when he rustled in protest. "You're not knocking me up again so soon. I want a moment to relax."

More vines slid under her clothes to squeeze and massage her skin. He teased her nipples and slicked the inside of her thighs with lubricant. "Want Katie," came a gravelly voice. "No seeds. Promise."

She gasped when fleshy tendrils slid inside her and began to pump. "I- I'll ask how- ah! How you learned t-o talk later." Katie bit her lip and tilted her head back against him. "But since you asked nicely."

They stripped her out of her clothes and ended the night making love under the light of the moon.