All Comments on 'The Escort and the Dirty Conscience'

by Dancing_Doll

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
elledeeelledeealmost 14 years ago
Love it

I wish there was more

CatharticoCatharticoalmost 14 years ago
Simply great

Wow, what an extremely great story.

You're a brilliant writer playing perfectly with the psychological development.

Please give us more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

This is such a great story all the way around. I will definitely be looking for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another winner

Just keep them coming ...

Sodium_lightsSodium_lightsover 13 years ago
Very good

Very good! Well-written and hitting all the right spots. Looking forward to see more!

Rad'lRad'lover 13 years ago
Well done -

a good story, well done, well told. Enjoyed it eh, and am looking forward to further adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Excellent story, both parts! I hope there will be a continuation of this story soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Keep writing I love it !

Great story well writen please the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
awesome

this was amazing!!!!! pleaseeeee MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Escort Stories

Doll, you are one of, if not THE best, writers on Literotica. The manner in which you handled Allison's struggle to retain the slowly crumbling veneer of respectability until the real Allison emerges is extremely well done and erotic as hell. Let's have more. BTW, if that picture of you at the bottom (no pun intended) of your profile page really is you, I can see readily how you gather the experiences about which you write but can't figure out how you have any time to write. You are terrific.

verbicideverbicideabout 11 years ago
Liana needs to be bitch slapped

It doesn't matter that Alison might not be as "pure" as she would like to think she is, Liana needs to be taken down a peg...or five. First off, if Alison really is a dancer (ballet, modern, etc., not pole), then her height deficit wouldn't translate into a strength deficit against a freaking model. Models are weak, undernourished, frail things that despite their attitudes your average 10 year old could snap like a twig. Second, Liana's assertion that Alison "owed" her anything is so far off base as to be ludicrous. Alison should have punched her in the face in the bathroom and demanded Elliot call her a taxi, unless of course all the insights into Alison's state of mind were bullshit and she wanted what happened to happen.

The sex was hot, but in the end the eroticism is dampened by the casual way Liana arranged Alison's rape...and any sex through coercion is rape as defined by law (at least in my country), so don't bother arguing the point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I made myself finish reading this story because the writing is so good. This is a fantastically good story but I have to agree with Verbicide. There seems to be some disparity between a dancer's body and a model's body. Dancer's aren't always petite and compact just like models aren't necessarily strong. Dancer's are thin because they are muscular whereas models are just thin. Liana's strength more likely came from her nasty disposition but, if these two are sharing Laboutin stiletto's then they can't be that much different in height. And for the record ballet/professional dancers tend to be tall more often than not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Fantastic! Yo this NEEDS a sequel lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More, please more!

Did you ever continue this? Could you please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous