All Comments on 'The Escort Ch. 04'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
Just one question left, JPB

so far this bitch has fucked, sucked and been mounted more times than Trigger. She screwed tall, black and gorgerous; white and average; and short, fat and ugly. Since we pretend on this site that AIDS doesn't exist (don't you wish Africa and Eastern Europe could?) and she would probably have some from of crotch-rot oozing out of her eyes by now, (not to mention body crabs leaping from her like gazelles) there is only one question: how much longer are you going to put us through this before you drop the dime?

Please have either hubby kill this slut in a very imaginative way, OR find out that this was all a way to clear the way for the friend to snatch hubby (this would be imaginative), OR dump her, OR pimp her himself, OR, as usual, become a cum-lapping wimp. By this time I really don't care which he does; just shit or get off the pot!

Regards

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
why would he want the bitch

to the writer who wants somebody else whore.let her go and enjoy stds and aids.who want that kind of woman around their family.the writer of this story like these kind of women he writes about all the time.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
OK she IS a slut WE GOT IT BOB !!!

now will you please shut up and stop writing crap like this you asshole?

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 17 years ago
JPB stirkes out at the world

As I’ve told you JPB, I normally just comment on your stories I like and the rest I just move on and shake my head. This story makes me sad as to the extent you show the female lead as the biggest slut in the world, even worse then any that hurt you, and it is so sadistically sad.

JPB you have so much talent and still life ahead of you and the world can be so much better then you depict it here.

Your extreme talent of writing is your gift and hurt is your mantle. End all of this upbeat even though it’s in the can. You have so much talent your gift should not be wasted on self-degradation.

Keep your gift alive and keep writing from your heart, not your pain.

PT

thepaleeyesthepaleeyesover 17 years ago
JPB!!!!!!

Hey, man! what's the problem. except few, we have been reading the same stories over and over again. And, now, it is in a series.

JPB, we got it... ur saying is - not to marry ever, not to get emotionally attached to any girl or woman, and to use them just for sexual relief and nothing else...

Really, JPB, we got it.... we don't need anymore story to confirm ur belief...

Let's focus on something else... Don't u have any memory in ur life besides ur wives.... Is sex the most important part of ur life?

Man, I admire ur simplistic writing style, maybe becasue I couldn't write like that ever... So, tell us something else... ok?

Waiting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
bob, bob, bob

She's going to confront the husband??? Are you out of your freaking mind (silly question) He does need to kill her. Don't care what anyone says about fantasy. STD's DO exist. She is a carrier, to make the world a better place (even your pretend world) she needs to go. Say, hubby shoves 20 sticks of dynamite up her cunt and lights it. Yeah, I know, he'll have to tie a board across it so it doesn't fall in. Then just burn the place after she blows up, end of problem.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Chapter 04 A Stretch

I think this chapter is a stretch in the saga of the frustrated, ignored, horney housewife! The master of the escort service runs a "high end" business and quality is expected. So far, she's been the image of quality that is until now. It is one thing to do the 3some with the client there, but to continue with his hired hand and then the room service dude is a bit too far. She's lost the "quality" label and is now a common slut.

Will be interesting to see how this all pans out. Now that she screws almot any guy, will the word get around to her husband? Perhaps she'll have a 3some with her friend who got her into this business or perhaps she will be one of the ladies unknowingly sent by her "employer" to entertain to entertain her husbands valued clients.

And the beat goes on. Still enjoy the story.

JimBxJimBxover 17 years ago
More crap from this idiot

Waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You win, I quit

No more JPB stories at all. Trying to waiting for the one in ten are were quality work with a touch of reality and quality writing is now over. This piece of **** has shown me I will have to go too deep in the manure pile looking for the 1 in 10 gem to make it worthwhile.

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Getting interesting again

She's a girl that doesnt like the dark meat. I hope you change that down the road. This is an improvement over part three

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
JPB, you get off on this?

JPB: If indeed you have satisfied your target audience, namely you, with this drivel, then your standards are firmly ensconced in the bottom of the barrel. Pity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bob AGAIN

GET A FUCKING LIFE!! Is all you do sit and attempt to write??? Work on QUALITY not quantity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Golly Fellas - bobie hasn't watched or humiliated

anyone yet - yet you want the whore to be a what?

I don't think bobie is inclined to write romance stories and this one is far superior to the cuckster watcher helpless humiliated wimpie pimpster ones.

I see a transition in process but I also agree that it is hard to like a story where everyone is an asshole regardless of how well it is written. Non-the-less positive progress is noted and with a little more room and time he could be the best or among them.

Time and inclination will tell as usual.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
DECESCIONS...FOR HER TO DECIDE

will she ever get to the correct ones. TK U MLJ LV NV

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Another horrible black character.

Why is it that whenever there is a black guy in these stories, he is either a self absorbed rapist/manipulator or he is a reject from Roots? I really find this offensive. You guys know that black guys have been having sex for thousands of years. White women do not send us into such a fit that our brains cease to work. If some of you guys get to know some black people you may have a better perspective on how we think and talk.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
RHETORICAL QUESTIONS FROM AN ESCORT

now to create an antecdote with sarcasm, TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Low

Low life trash even for Bob. I'm out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hopefully the bitch gets an incurable STD

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Why

Anonymous,why blame her?.If John wasnt tight with money and performing his husbandly duties,she would still be a house wife only.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES