All Comments on 'The Escort Ch. 06'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Stick to short stories

Your long ones really suck big time...

And what was that crud at the beginning

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
who ever told you that your stories were great lie

no common sense or moral sense.what man if you ever been around a man would let his wife get away with this shit is crazy.some body would be dead.the stories aren't funny anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
really, mr. just plain bob

you DO have the knack for story-telling, and writing is obviously a strengths of yours,,, not to say any thing about typing speed (and even you use oral synthesizer, your ability to churn out stories is still second to none).

but why have you never focused on QUALITY?

while it is true that if you churn out enough stories, many will get voted highly ---- the fact of the matter is, most of your stories are not read, not appreciated, as they should be, as they will be, if you slow down, focus MORE on quality (I don't care if your cup of tea is still eating cream pies, etc.; with your ability, I'm sure you're be able to convince many of us it is actually really good to eat cream pies from our wives and girlfriends! ;o)

anyway, if you would slow down and really focus on your stories, make sure they have a beginning, a middle, and an end --- more people would appreciate your hard workd more thankfully, really!

I know, you've convinced yourself you don't give a flying fuck about that,,, but if you had to convince yourself of something like that, you know you DO care what others think! ;o) the minute you TRULY didn't care, we'd know: you'd disappear and NEVER write any thing any more. Now THAT'S truly someone who don't give a flying fuck who exist in the cosmos or not, much less what they said!

Hemi04Hemi04over 17 years ago
Too hard on you!

Wow! Some of these people are really hard on you! I wonder if they write themselves? Trouble with inviting comments is you get the crazies.......

I find the stories entertaining....and that's what they are supposed to be for, to entertain.

Some of these geeks need to get a life.

Carry on, Bob. Some out there appreciate you.

Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
the cheating wife

What happenend to the boys mother you didnt include her in the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keeping it up

Keep up the good work don't know why some folks read things they don't like. I like the setting as it is a little different than many of the wife stories and has the ability to let you take it to any kinky corner you want.

Some of the chapters are a little weak on keeping the story liine going but I give you an E for effort on working on a multi chapter story. Having written one here myself I know how hard it is to make it all fit and all stay exciting and varied.

Fallen Angel

Sorry but I don't bother to log in each time.

anonymousreaderanonymousreaderover 17 years ago
To Hemi04

The reason that the comments are so harsh in this "Escort" series is that we know what JPB is actually capable of - he's capable of much better. He isn't being rated against all other stories on this site, he's being rated against himself, and this series comes up short compared to all his other work.

So far, this is all exposition. It has taken 6 chapters so far, and yet there is no dramatic tension in this story, no conflict.

We know that the protagonist is the wife/whore, but who is really the antagonist? The husband is a bit player in all of this (someone said he comes on, grunts, farts, exeunt - that ain't an antagonist). What is the conflict, is it man vs. himself or man vs. man? She doesn't seem to have any sort of internal conflict in doing this, nor any character foils.

So when the hell is the story going to start already?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ho-Hum

The garbage continues. Who gives a shit what this whore thinks, and maybe the husband doesn't love her, but no matter what this filthy cunt says, she doesn't love him either, so get a fucking divorce already, and end this crap. Oh, and for the dude in New Zeland, kiss my ass, go back and fuck your sheep and shut the fuck up. Invite Bob, you could fuck sheep together!

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
Bobby, Bobby, Bobby.

You could have to least TRIED to put some emotional content in here. Even the sex is rather dull and flat. Shit, even the black athelete had showed more emothin than this woman or here husband. Is there any confict here?

Your teaser for this chapter was something to the effect of "Would the gifts help"? Well, did they? You never even addresed that. This is like watching an old porno film...one senseless sex scene afte another with no reason. There is no emotion, no conflict, nothing. You had the scene, VERY brief, where the husband come home, farts, scratches his has, goes to the spare bedroom and refuses supper. He probably suspects it is poisoned. One might infer that this is a forshadowing that he does know what is goin on. This SHOULD have been a red light to most cheating women. Most intelligent women (which is becoming increasingly an oxymoron here at Lite) would think something was odd and tke appropriate action even if it was justing beating him to the puch of divorce. But knowing your work, that is probbly not the case. She is just stupid. A walking cunt.

Point is, how much longer are you going to flog this thing? Even for a satire this is getting tedious.

Cheers

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another Good Chapter

Yet another twist to the story; interracial athletes and interestingly enough not the typical giant size tools and refreshingly not the typical foul denegrating language by the men.

What is the matter with John? Either has another woman on the side or has found he is bi and is pursuing that, but to totally ignore Shannon day and night, huh??

Waiting to see where the story goes with "mom" and her son. I have a feeling that at the next meeting it just might be "mom" and Shannon.

With all of the guys wanting to see her again, JPB has many more chapters to go and hopefuly he will do just that.

How does Annie keep her extra cirricular activiteis from her husband and how long will Shannon be able to do the same?

I am somewhat amused by the people who write negative comments and then keep reading what they call "crap". If they really believed their comments, why do they continue to read? I've read some stories that didn't suite me and I rated them accordingly and then never went back to the author.

JPB: nice work. I enjoy your stories, keep 'em coming.

Tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome Bob

The story is getting better and better..Keep up the good writing Bob...never mind what some others say...looking forward to the next chapter....Gal from Canada

JimBxJimBxover 17 years ago
Subpar trash

Not worth wasting your time on

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow who did you piss off?

i liked all of them so far cant wait to see what "mommie" wants next

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
This is getting ridiculous

Guys. OUR LIVES DO NOT FEEL COMPLETE IF WE FUCK A WHITE WOMAN!!!. I have had sex with three, and I didn't turn into the asshole that you authors keep writing us in your stories to be. It is insulting!. Get to know some black people. You may find that we are just like you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES