The Eskimo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I had hardly arrived in my office when the MD walked in. "Dashed off early to get your wires uncrossed at home, John?" he said.

"Something like that," I muttered unsociably.

"Everything sorted? No talk of resignation today I trust?"

"We won't wreck the contract."

Walking over, the MD clapped me on the shoulder. "We all have to make sacrifices at some time, John," he said. "And after all he's hardly Robert Redford."

Left alone I realised from his parting remark that the managing director knew exactly what this was all about."

We stocked up as before and again I fetched Gunnar from the airport. At the house, he was overly gallant with Sally, bending to kiss her hand and this irritated me from the start. Use my wife as bed furniture if he must, there was no call for slobbering over her in the middle of the day.

During the evening I was all knotted up, I admit it. Both of them realised this and quite naturally drew closer together. Gunnar produced a bundle of photographs, and Sally perched on the arm of his chair to look at them, displaying an unnecessary amount of thigh. For a time she went through the motion of passing the prints on to me but soon stopped when I could not maintain my pretended interest. I sat there seething; particularly infuriated by the way her arm was draped round the back of his chair.

When Sally went to bed, my presumptuous guest had the nerve to leave at the same time with his arm round her shoulders and this proprietorial gesture almost caused me to hurl myself bodily at him. I went to bed soon after and this time I lay blatantly listening. They enjoyed themselves all right, but he took her to no excessive heights of ecstasy. Pleased by this, I judged Sally probably correct in her surmise that the previous incredible passion had been a one-off thing induced by circumstance.

At work I idled the day in my office while Gunnar sorted out final details with the MD. I was informed that everything would be settled during the day and that Gunnar would go in the following morning for a small signing ceremony, after which I would be taking him to the airport to catch the lunchtime plane. Driving him to my home late that afternoon, I felt almost light hearted. Only one more night to survive and then it would be all over. I could then start enjoying the rewards. I had pulled off the biggest deal in the history of the firm so the prospect that I might one day sit in the MD's chair was not an impossibility. Then there was the promised bonus which would exceed my whole salary for the previous year. Last nights shenanigans during my listening brief had been decently subdued - so what if I did have to overhear a repetition, I could handle that.

After the meal I started off with my mind right so the subsequent deterioration during the evening was induced rather than inborn. For a start, Sally could not seem to keep her hands of him, not touching in an overtly sexual way but it was touching all the same. For example, she kept casually reaching out to squeeze his biceps or brush the hair out of his eyes. Also for no good reason she found excuse to spend periods of time again perched on the arm of his chair and whenever she stood to fetch something, his hand was there under her bottom helping her up. I tried desperately trying to catch her eye but to all intents and purposes I might not have been there. Had I really been absent, I was convinced that she would have sat on his lap - or even lain on the floor with her legs spread.

They went to bed with arms entwined round each other. I should have been warned, I should have gone out and slept in the car but I still believed that I only had to stand a rerun of the previous night and then the nightmare would be over. I was wrong. She was flying almost straight away and screaming like a banshee. Compared with this, that night of passion on his previous visit was little more than a practice session. I lay bathed in sweat, I almost bit through my lip and the palms of my hands were bloodied where the nails had dug in. There were lulls when I desperately hoped that it was over but it always started again ever more intense than before. During my marriage to Sally our sex session vocabulary was always moderated by love but now when I heard her speaking to him it was pure filth and it sickened me to the core. Her pleas to 'Split me in two' and "Fill me to the brim with your juice', hurt me badly but what hurt far more was the simple statement, 'I need you Gunnar, I need you inside me'. It was as if his giant cock had become the centre of her whole universe. I think that mental exhaustion claimed me before they called it a day because I do not remember them finishing.

A bad dream woke me. Consequently I was up on time and surprisingly so were they but my wife appeared completely fucked. Gunnar wore a look of smug self-satisfaction and, had it not been for his bulk, thought of contract or bonus would not have stopped me planting my fist in the middle of his ugly face. I did not speak at all during breakfast and maintained my silence in the car but then neither did he speak to me. I was in my vehicle first and had to wait, while they presumably said goodbye, but I did not look round to check.

In my office I sat making a chain out of paper clips awaiting my call to the signing ceremony. It did not come. Just before lunch the MD poked his head round the door to say. "Gunnar is being awkward and picking us up on trivial details, The bugger seems to be doing it deliberately. Anyway, the signing will now be this afternoon and you will be taking him for a later plane."

After lunch, again waiting for the signing I made paper aeroplanes and flew them across the office to land in a waste paper basket. I was rather good at this having had so much practice since being made a negotiator. The time crept on and I began to think it would need to be a pretty brief ceremony if Gunnar was to catch his plane. When I already knew that it was impossibly late, the MD told me over the phone that all difficulties were now resolved but the signing ceremony had been postponed until the next morning. "So I'm afraid that you have been lumbered for another night," he concluded.

"That's a bit difficult. Sally has been working today and she will not have cooked for him," I protested.

"Don't worry John, I don't think that Gunnar is much interested in food. Anyway, he will be with you shortly," the MD said briskly, disconnecting the line before I could speak again.

Shortly afterwards, Gunnar stepped silently into my office. "So you are still with us I hear, " I said but my voice was not at all friendly.

His was. He gave me a man to man wink and said, "There have been difficulties but it is all to the good if it allows me to renew acquaintance with your lovely wife. You are an exceptionally lucky man. I believed that Gunhilda was the most passionate creature on God's earth but I was mistaken for the exquisite Sally has a definite edge."

"I'm glad that you think so," I replied – it was a matter of either speak to him or hit him.

"I get the impression that you have become unhappy at being my host."

"You might say that."

"I don't understand." he said. "In my land it is a matter of the greatest pride to let a man that you esteem know your wife. In what other way can he understand how greatly you have been blessed."

"We think a bit differently here – though I'm not saying your way is wrong."

"I must admit that I do find myself in your debt," he said thoughtfully. "Gunhilda is always asking after you, wondering when she will see you again. You must come on private visit, it is cold there for you now, better next year. I will pay all expenses – bring Sally, I will make it for you the holiday of a lifetime."

His speech somewhat mollified me. I had rather felt he had been treating me as a non-entity but now I saw that this was just his way with no offence intended. "Come on Gunnar, let me take you home – although I don't know what we are going to give you to eat," I invited.

Sally was in the kitchen when we drew up by the house. Even at a distance through the window, I saw her face light up when Gunnar got out of the car. She ran out, grabbed hold of his arm and started pulling him into the house. "Gunnar, this is wonderful. I thought that you would be back in Lapland by now," she gushed.

"Perhaps I should be but I could not drag myself away from your charms," he flattered.

Sally said happily that she was doing a Chinese and that there should be plenty for three. So it proved with the addition of extra prawn crackers. Leaving Gunnar at the table, I nipped into the kitchen while my wife was serving the food and ordered tersely. "Keep your hands off him tonight. I may have to let you sleep with him but I don't want you doing things in front of me. And remember to stay in your own damn chair."

The evening was more civilised with Gunnar taking pains to bring me into some interesting conversations. Sally obeyed my instructions but, seeing the look in her eyes as she gazed at him, I got the unavoidable impression of a bitch in heat. Being more circumspect this time, Gunnar allowed a decent interval to elapse before following my wife to bed and I went in my turn believing that there was now an understanding between the three of us. It was actually the lull before the storm.

Taking this unexpected night together and believing it to be their last ever, both Gunnar and Sally proceeded to wring every ounce of pleasure out of it. The previous night I had lain, body numb and sunk in black despair, trying to blank my mind against the sounds but now, quite naturally, I dealt with it in a different way. Perhaps I took Gunnar's earlier words too literally and tried to draw pride and satisfaction from his pleasure. It did not work. I ran a mental video in sync with the genuine graphic soundtrack, imagining his hands on her, her mouth on him and his gigantic prick ramming into her moist, vulnerable twat. For my trouble I acquired a rampant erection, (so painfully stiff and hot that it brought tears to my eyes), which remained with me throughout. I should have masturbated but somehow felt that tossing off to the sound of them fucking, was verging on perversion.

Next morning, I think that they said their goodbyes before breakfast because Gunnar came briskly out to get in the car, simply holding Sally's hand for a long moment before doing so.

On the way he reminded me about his holiday offer saying, "Think about it, I will leave it up to you to contact me if you want to come." The signing ceremony included a few pretentious speeches, (I was not called upon to make one), and then to top it all, the MD delivered Gunnar to the airport personally.

That night, mainly due to that unresolved stiffie, I wanted sex badly. "No – I just don't want to," she said but then, in response to my sullen countenance went on, "Johnny, let me explain. You have been so understanding and because of that I want to give you your best night ever as a reward. Tonight I don't think that I can but tomorrow I will."

Unfortunately, next morning the MD rang to say that there was a special firm's dinner dance to celebrate the contract. Sally and I were to be the guests of honour in recognition of our triumph. For some reason I felt that my wife had an intimation of this event before the call. Needless to say the dance went on very late and we were both too tired afterwards to consider sex. I was to be frustrated thrice because the next night, Sally again used her wiles to get me pissed. Eventually on the fourth night following his departure, we arrived in bed early, fresh and eager. It was wild. Perhaps some of the passion from Gunnar carried over to me – all I know is that Sally kept her promise and gave me the hottest, most uninhibited fucking session that I could remember. If only we could have carried on like that.

Less than a week later, after a lacklustre copulation and feeling morose I said, "Face it, Gunnar is better in bed than me and you ought to admit it."

"Don't be silly Johnny, he is not better only different. Anyway, it's you that I love."

"Then why, whenever you have been with him does it take two or three days before you can bear to let me touch you?" I asked accusingly. "You can't stand an immediate comparison because it would show how inferior I am. That alone proves you think more of him than of me."

Sally looked at me sincerely and said, "You've got it all wrong," then she paused before adding, "But I am not sure that the real reason will make you feel any better."

"Come on, spit it out. Let me hear the worst."

"Gunnar's penis is so big that it stretches me a terrible lot," she said softly. "It takes me two or three days to get back to normal. I kept away from you because I was afraid that seeing how much he had effected me, would upset you."

Sally was damn right. It did not make me feel a whole lot better at all. Because of this I couldn't let the subject drop. "What exactly does he do to you?"

"Just the normal things."

"What is normal. Tell me specifically."

"We kiss, he sucks my breasts and then he sticks his thing in down there."

Considering how graphic she was with him, she was answering me with ridiculous decorum.

"I said 'be specific' – you have got two holes 'down there', a cunt and an arse," I said irritably.

"He sticks his cock in my cunt. There was no chance of it getting it to go in the back way but he did try once. It would hardly fit in my mouth even - and I couldn't get it down my throat at all like I sometimes do with you."

"Now tell me how he makes you feel. Tell me what it's like. I have heard how he makes you go and I want to know how he does it."

Sally shook her head. "You don't really want to hear," she said.

"But I do," I insisted. "I've listened to you with him – oh God how I've listened. The thing is that I have not seen, so my imagination had to fill in the picture. I need to know everything or else I am going to spend the rest of my life wondering."

My wife was still making a negative motion with her head. "I won't help you," she said with complete certainty.

"Tell me anyway."

Sally began to speak quietly. Her eyes were fixed on the floor but she kept glancing up to see what effect her words were having on me. "When he puts his cock in me it is so big and thick that I start getting terrific sensations straight away. It goes in so deep and fills me so completely that I feel as if my whole body is part of his penis. Then he starts moving it in and out and the sensations are incredible. When he starts ramming it in really hard it is difficult to describe. Every nerve ending inside me is screaming in ecstasy. It is like being on the biggest roller coaster in the world with millions of fireworks exploding in my head. I reach a climax and start to cum but when it should start to decrease, he stops perfectly still with his prick right inside and starts rhythmically swelling it even bigger. This makes me keep on cumming and cumming and I can't seem to stop. Johnny - he drives me right out of my mind."

I got up and left the bedroom so that she would not see the tears in my eyes. What chance did I stand against that?

Over the next three months our relationship deteriorated. The deterioration was gradual but continual. For a start, I began to be haunted more and more of visions of her with Gunnar.

I had always liked to make love with the light on so that the sight of her body could enhance the physical sensation but now I could not view her body naked without seeing him imposed upon her. I had only to catch the merest glimpse of her cunt for my mind to see it painfully stretched with his gigantic cock embedded in it and this had a devastating effect on me. Either I got an immediate erection with a built in hair trigger or I became incapable of performing at all. Sally liked the light on too so I had to resort to shutting my eyes to avoid unwanted visual stimuli. Even this did not work well because, possible trying to emulate him, I screwed her roughly causing Sally to complain, "I don't like it like this. You are fucking me as if you hate me."

The fault was not all on my side. Sally became ever more moody and irritable. In bed, (even when I overcame my other problems), she was far harder to bring to orgasm and made no attempt to conceal her exasperation at my efforts. Unspoken between us was the memory of how easily and profusely, Gunnar had made her cum. By then end of the three months there was no sex, we existed in antagonistic silence and when we did speak it only triggered vicious rows about trivial things.

The day came when I got home to find Sally waiting with her bags packed. "So you are leaving me," I said.

"No, just going away for a few days – I only stopped to explain that to you. Face it Johnny, things are going from bad to worse and it's mostly my fault. I need to sort out things and I can't do that here. But I'm not leaving you because I want to get back to how we were."

"Is it to do with Gunnar?"

"Of course it's to do with him. After that first visit I could have forgotten him, written it off as an experience, like I said then. But going with him again was a desperate mistake because I realised that he could make me feel like that time after time. It got into my head and I made me very unfair to you. Lots of times when you have been making love to me since, I have to admit that I wished it was him. Can you believe that I still love you as much as ever? This is a body thing and I have to find a way to control it."

"Where are you going?"

"I'd rather not say."

"Is it in this country?"

Sally struggled for a long moment and then said "No" although I knew that she had tried to say "Yes".

"France? Germany? America? Timbuktu?"

"If you must know, it's Norway."

"Are you joining Gunnar?"

"No, but I am going to stay in a house that he owns in Norway. He rang about a fortnight ago and asked how I was. He also asked about you. He also wanted to know if we were going on some holiday that he had spoken to you about. Somehow he guessed that I was unhappy and rang again a few days later. I told him that things had got bad between you and me and said that I felt a need to get away from you for a bit. On his next telephone call he told me about his house in Norway. He said that he was tied up in Lapland but that I could have the use of his house for as long as I liked."

"Do you think that he will visit you there?"

"I don't know, he might."

"Do you want him to?"

"Yes," she said.

"Give him my regards." Amazing myself, after speaking, I stepped forwards to take Sally in my arms and kiss her gently. Then, with a nobility that I did not know I possessed, I drove her to the airport and stood watching until her plane had taken off.

I forced myself into work unable to face the empty house. Consequently the MD could not have found a worse moment to make a social call. "After your dealings with Gunnar, you might be interested in this little story," he said without preamble. "It seems that this Eskimo got frozen stiff paddling his canoe amongst the icebergs so decided to do something about it. He gathered some wood and next time he went out there was a nice warm fire burning at the front of the canoe. Unfortunately the canoe caught fire and sank."

"Stupid bugger," I muttered because my boss had stopped his story expecting some response from me.

"There is a morale to the story," here he gave a significant pause and said; "You can't have your kyak and heat it." Then he laughed uproariously.

I just stared at him. "You're meant to laugh or at least smile – it's a joke," he explained before leaving in a huff. My deficient sense of humour must have discouraged him because he never came in my office again.

It was a long long week that I spent on automatic pilot. I did not think about Sally, I did not think about Norway and what might be happening there, in fact I tried to think about nothing at all. Then one day the door opened and she was standing there. Dropping her bags by her side she looked at me with uncertain eyes. "It's over. I have got him out of my system. I'm back, if you'll have me back?"