All Comments on 'The Eskimos Have It Right'

by MilkFountain

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Uncommonly Abnormal and Pitiful

Strange stuff - you love this woman but you give her to others to make bastard babies? Self cuckolding isn't a healthy or normal thing for a husband to do. It is something only animals unwittingly do.

She must think you are really sick mentally. Abnormally so.

This is not erotic or sensual to normal people but I think you know that. You must not respect yourself as a person or author to offer us this as something you are proud of.

Also, I feel that the Eskimos are offended by this generalization as well. As a journalist you should know this and as well know the audience you write to. Obviously, you don't or you only write for the pitiful few numb jaded sick minded ones who are in need of depraved inhumane crude crap like this.

As talented as you seem to be you could write about other subjects which would arouse and entertain us - not disgust us non-sick simi-normal folks. Please consider.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
true love

Here is a couple who truely love and share for their mutual benefit. Well above such tripe as "bastards" etc. This is a very thoughtful and loving story.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleabout 12 years ago
Whew.

I've been slowly jerking off to "Loving Wives" stories all afternoon, no problem, until I got to your story, and specifically this paragraph: "Once, well-advanced in her pregnancy and heart-breakingly beautiful—in such good condition and at the same time being one of the lucky women who bloom instead of spread as they swell—she sucked off the delivery boy who told her with such reverence how beautiful he thought she was. Playing to the camera, and to my eye, she told me later that she remembered our having jokingly talked of such an opportunity. She was gleeful when she returned to me upstairs, knelt over me on the bed, and stilled my remarks of gratitude with a kiss that transferred from her mouth to mine the undeniable proof of her intimacy."

My cock just erupted in a sudden but wonderful orgasm, and I'm just now back from cleaning up. Looking forward to reading the rest of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous