The Estate Pt. 11

Story Info
Henry and Lena and Henry again.
4.3k words
4.5
1.1k
4
0

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atomica24
Atomica24
301 Followers

Lena waved at me from up the street, I waved back, and she beckoned me. I walked up. "Hi Lena." Normal people were nice and compared to Margot I classed Lena as very normal.

"Hello stranger. Come in and have a coffee. The kettle has just boiled, it'll only take a moment to get hot enough." I followed her into her house. I slipped my sliders off and left them by the door and followed her into the kitchen. The kettle was coming to the boil She turned to me a grin on her face. "A kiss is out of the question?"

"Heck no Lena, of course not." I took her into my arms and kissed her fully on the lips, my hands gripping her buttocks as I pulled her to me, turning all the anger with Margot into passion for Lena.

"Wow." Lena pulled back and looked at me. "I wasn't expecting that. That kiss was as hot as they come. Wow."

I shrugged, "you are inspiring Lena," I said with a smile on my face. All the anger was gone.

"Sod the coffee," Lena said, "let's get upstairs."

Lena was pulling her top off as we went upstairs, and her bra was undone and off as we entered her bedroom. My clothes soon followed and as I turned to Lena she was already naked on her bed. There is one thing I really love about her fanny, her outer lips are fat and plump, and her inner lips just show without peaking through, It is a hell of a sexy look. I wasted no time and dived between her legs and licked along those beautiful sexy lips. There was a slight taste of her, I guess she had washed earlier and an hour or so of perspiration had flavoured her without tainting her.

"Just put it in Jase, I just want a pounding."

Always one to oblige I moved up and as I kissed her, her hand reached down and guided my cock into her warm wet passage. Oh goodness, she was ready and wanting.

"I have not been able to stop thinking about the other day." She said between pants as I fucked in and out of her. I don't want us to become a thing, but boy, I had forgotten how good great sex can be. You seem to be available and without strings, and so..."

I concentrated on fucking her, my cock sliding between those fat meaty flaps, diving deep inside her, her response a grunt each time I was fully inside her my balls resting on the fanny end of her buttocks.

"Oh God Jase, yes, don't stop, Yes, that's it, yes. Yes." Her fanny clamped around my cock as she came, I was a thrust or two behind and then I filled her with ropes of my spunk and sank down on top of her. I rolled off her and lay by her side.

"Thank you for having me" I said with a laugh in my voice.

"Thank you for entering on request," she replied.

"You two disgust me, how can you?" Henry was stood in the open doorway.

"Henry!" Lena exclaimed, "Can't you give people privacy?"

I had expected Lena to be mad, but she wasn't, she was quite calm. "Come in here Henry, don't skulk in the doorway, and I thought that you were at work."

Henry came in and looked at us. There was nowhere really to hide, we were laying on the covers, my cock had relaxed, and I guessed Lena's fanny was leaking my white deposit. Henry had seen it all in action, and so there was nothing to do but confront the situation.

"Is this what you do whilst I am work? Shag him? Really?"

"Henry please. No. This is the first time he has been here. It was just a spontaneous moment."

"Well why am I not allowed to have spontaneous moments, why can't I shag him? So unfucking fair mom, so unfucking fair."

"I think I should probably leave and let you two discuss it," I said, but Lena put her arm across my chest.

"No Jase, you stay there a moment. Henry, you really are still young, you have your whole life ahead of you, and your first time, well, I had hoped that your first time, would be with someone special"

"Mom stop it. You are being selfish, I am legally a woman, there is no reason why I can't fuck someone, there is no reason why I can't fuck Jase, I am not looking for a boyfriend, I just want his cock in my cunt. Simple." Henry was standing with her arms folded across her chest staring at her mother.

"Right then Henry. Is that what you really want? You want Jase to fuck you?" What was going on? I was getting a little concerned at what I was being let into, my cock on the other hand seemed quite happy to play and was firming up quite nicely.

"Yes. I want him to fuck me, and do it properly, I want him inside me, I want him to bust me open." Oh Jesus my cock, having heard all this, was by now rock hard.

"Right then Henry. Get your clothes off. Show Jase your boobs and fanny, show him your body and then see if you can fuck him. He will lay on the bed and you my girl, can do all the work. And then that will be the end of it. You don't pester him again. Okay?"

This was weird, and I mean seriously weird. What mother lets her daughter fuck the man she has just fucked?

Henry started undressing, her bravado a little subdued now that her mom had confronted her and basically put her in the position to put up or shut up. Down to bra and pants, not matching and then naked. Her boobs were young and pert and her fanny looked inviting.

"Get on top of him Henry, you say you know all about it, well you are going to be the woman on top and you get to do the work. The plus side is that you are in control of how much of him is inside you, and you can stop and pull off and away whenever you like."

Did nobody even care what I thought? Did anybody wonder if I actually wanted to fuck her? To fuck her in front of her mother. This was seriously weird. I knew woman that had given their daughters condoms, but to actually give them their first fuck was just something else.

Henry climbed on the bed and straddled me, squashing my cock as she rested her weight on me. "Lift yourself up Henry, you are not going to get his cock inside you if you just lay on him." Henry raised herself and stopped pressing my cock into my belly. "Right, reach down and hold his cock, slide it up and down your sex to giv4 it some lubrication, and then place his cock at your entrance and very gently begin to lower yourself and let him enter you."

I was just a passenger, a sight seer, a willing but non participatory contributor. Lena was controlling this. I could see what she was doing, she was giving her daughter what her daughter thought she wanted, but in a safe controlled environment. She was taking emotion out of it, and just letting Henry get the one thing she had been going on about for weeks.

Henry slowly settled on me, I felt no resistance and assumed she had got rid of her hymen with a toy of some kind. Slowly Henry lowered herself until she had fully enveloped me.

"Right Henry, now rock back and worth, raising and lowering yourself slightly as you do it. "don't raise too much or his cock will fall out. As you get the hang of it you can go a little faster and faster. If you can, squeeze his cock with your fanny, don't worry if you can't do it, you will learn, and practice with a dildo will help a lot."

Henry was fucking me. Not expertly but effectively. I could feel that my balls were tightening and getting ready to spray into new territory. I wondered how Henry felt, I wondered if this really was her first fuck, or whether some boy had shafted her before.

"Er," I said, "I am going to..."

"That's fine, she wants you to. I want you too, and then hopefully when she goes to her room full of your sperm it will help her realise what she asked for. And hopefully she will leave us alone."

My climax overtook me and as Henry was on a down stroke I pushed up hard into her and my balls released their contents and I flooded Henry's womb. Up and up I thrust as my spasms emptied me and then I lay back utterly drained. Two climaxes in a short time had taken their toll. Henry looked at me as if to say 'is that it?' She lifted herself off me and some of my sperms dripped out of her.

"Go and get yourself cleaned up Henry, you and I are going to talk later, and shut my bedroom door on your way out." An authoritative tone, Henry went, I wondered if Henry's crotch and insides felt as she expected. Lena just smiled at her back and then after the door was closed she turned her attention to me.

"You okay?" she asked. "Only I could not see any other way of dealing with her. Hopefully that will be the end of her pestering you."

"Yes, I am okay. It felt odd, as if I wasn't really a participant. And what if isn't the end?"

Lena sat on the edge of the bed, "You can get dressed if you like. Well if Henry carries on being a pest then I guess we will deal with it at that time. I didn't think that you would object to another fanny to add to your collection. Sorry."

I was pretty much dressed and ran my fingers through my hair to give it a semblance of tidiness when I left. I stood and said quietly, in case ears were listening, "No need to apologise, and in truth, I prefer my ladies a little older and definitely more experienced. You need not worry, I shall not be trying to get into Henry's panties anytime soon."

I decided it was time. Jools was at work and I had no meetings for a few hours. I walked up to Greeta's and tried her door, it was unlocked. I opened it as quietly as I could and entered. I could hear Greeta upstairs. I slipped my shoes off and went up. I could see she was in her bedroom, her back to the door, looking at something on her phone. I rushed in, grabbed her and threw her face down on the bed.

My hand up her dress and I grabbed her panties at the crotch and tore them open. She was squealing and saying 'no', but I was not to be stopped, she had said she wanted this, and I had a recording of her saying it on my security system at home. I pulled my trousers down, I was not wearing underwear to make this easier, lined my cock up and forced it hard into her fanny.

She was absolutely soaking, almost as if she were full of cum. Had she been fucked this morning? I hadn't seen anyone arrive or leave, or was she just so turned on. I gave no mind to her pleasures and just fucked her fast and hard, my stomach slapping against her arse cheeks, a chorus of obscene noises to go with the swish of my cock pummelling her wet fanny.

She was moving her arms, trying to get at me, I grabbed at her hands and held them down onto the bed. Her ruined panties flapped around her arse as I emptied my lust inside her. One last deep thrust and my balls were empty and her fanny full.

I slipped out of her fanny and stood back up.

"Bastard" She said. "Utter fucking bastard. Those knickers were twenty five quid and match the bra I have on."

"Didn't even look at them, nor your bra. Were you seeing someone special later? Is that why you were wearing a matching set?"

"I was going to come round and see you, find out why you haven't been around, as I was expecting."

"Ah well, I came to see you instead and I believe I followed your instructions? I think you said 'rip my panties off and fuck me.' "

"Well, you certainly did that. For the past week I have been wearing cheapo knickers in the hopes that you would come and do that. But you never did."

"I have been very busy, today was the first chance I had. I assume I have met your expectations?"

"Hell yeah, but it has taught me one thing."

"Oh?"

"They say women have rape fantasies. God, I hope I never get raped. A bit of forced fucking between friends is one thing, but being fucked by a stranger with no way to defend yourself, and in your own home, hell, shit, no. Fantasies are one thing, the reality is way worse I reckon."

"This wasn't a fantasy of your then?"

"Not really, I just wanted a bit of rough sex, and I didn't really mean for it to be a home invasion rape scenario, I guess I didn't think it through."

"You know I would never actually hurt you."

"I know. How was it for you?"

"Not really my thing. I enjoy loving too much, I think I would make a poor Dom."

"Let's have a cup of tea."

"You are going to drip if you don't put some panties on."

"No I am not because you are going to clean me up first." Greeta lay back on the bed her skirt pulled up, her ruined panties serving no function at all. I leant down and ran my tongue around her sex and then began my clean up. Well, it was my deposits after all.

The door rang. It was Henry.

"After the other day, I think you can let me in and talk to me," she said virtually pushing past me.

"Come in Henry," I laughed as I let her past and shut the door behind me, flipping up the lock, as always, just in case Mother turned up.

"Well?" Henry asked.

"Well what? Henry, what are you asking me?"

"Did you enjoy fucking me, shoving your cock in my cunt and filling me with your spunk?"

She was, I think, in a bit of an antagonistic mood, "well, you know, there are those that think a fuck is a fuck."

"Well, it isn't is it? I watched you fuck my mum, and you were totally different with her, and that is what I want, not a clinical supervised by my mum fuck, but a no holes bared full on totally engaged shag."

"Get yourself a boyfriend and teach him what you want then."

"No. You already know what I want, you can give it to me, you can do it properly, you can show me what a man likes in return."

"Get a boyf..."

"No." She actually stamped her feet, it was a little amusing to watch.

"Why on earth not Henry, what does it matter who, just go get fucked if that is what you want?"

"Because I only want you."

"Can't you see that is a little scary to me? That is obsessive behaviour and usually ends up in a bad place for one if not both. I think you ought to leave." I was getting just a little weary of her behaviour, and she was bordering on needing a restraining order.

"Jase, please. It is not obsessive. The boys I meet only want to get into my pants, they have no interest as me as a person, and then, judging by what they do with other girls, they then brag to all their friends about the girl, how small or floppy or uneven her tits are how sloppy, or wet or loose her cunt is, they really do not want to know me at all, and that is not what I want."

"So why then, Henry, is it different with me? I don't want a relationship with you. If I fuck you, then that is all it is, a fuck."

"The difference is that I would not be laying there with you fucking me and all I would be thinking of is who you were going to tell, who you were going to brag to, how you would describe my body as if I were a piece of meat. No, if I were laying there with you then it would only be for the pure pleasure of it."

She had a point I had to say. I usually only go with people for the pure pleasure of it and I absolutely never discuss it with anyone else. Lena is the only one that has knowledge of me fucking anyone else and that is of her own daughter.

"So please Jase, I am not obsessive, I just want to get laid, I want to know it from the perspective of pure pleasure, I do not want a clinical fuck organised by my mother, I do not want to be bragging rights, I do not even want to be loved, I just want to enjoy and be enjoyed. No strings, no drama. Can't you see that?"

Well yes I could. "You went about this all wrong."

"I don't know how to go about it. I am always defending off groping boys hands, I do not know how to get a decent man into bed. I do not know how to 'behave properly' and what I really don't know is how it feels to enjoy someone and have them enjoy you. I don't know, I don't have the confidence from knowing how it all happens, how it works, how it doesn't. I just don't know, it is so unfair."

"Go upstairs into the front bedroom and put all your clothes on the bedroom chair. Then go into the bathroom and get in the shower. I shall be up in a moment and join you. If I think anything is wrong, then I shall stop, and make you go home. I am not messing around Henry. I am now trusting you."

"You won't regret this, you can trust me," she shrieked as she ran upstairs. I made sure both front and rear doors were locked, and all the downstairs lights were off. If anyone should turn up, it would look as if I were out. I did not want anyone looking in and suspecting something were going on. Margot was the least of my concerns, but her behaviours and my mother's newly revealed desires and penchant to just walk in had put me on guard.

Happy that all looked secure and empty, I went upstairs to join Henry. Her clothes were in a heap half on the chair and half off. I smiled to myself as I undressed and went to join her. She had used Jools' shower cap, I would have to think of a reason it was wet. 'Sorry, I knocked the shower cap into the bath when I was having a shower' would probably do, keep it simple. Henry was facing me as I joined her, her eyes focussing on my cock.

"Right Henry, turn around and put your hands on the wall, I am going to wash your back. Keep your feet as wide apart as you can without slipping." I took the scrunchie and squirted my shower gel on it and started rubbing Henry's back. I went from her right shoulder across her back, around her side to her left boob, and then across her back to her right boob, and then up to her left shoulder. After a few repeats I went down the middle of her back and between her buttocks, pushing up firmly by her arsehole, and then a little further under to the rear of her fanny.

"Okay Henry, let's swap places and you do to me what I just did to you. Okay?"

"Yes." Time to see if she had been paying attention.

Henry and I squished past each other, my hard cock sliding across her pubis and I leant against the shower wall and braced my feet. Henry started at my left shoulder and rubbed across my back to my right side, she ran the scrunchie up and down my side before crossing my lower back and then doing the other side and ending up at my shoulder. 'Very good,' I thought.

She wasn't hesitant when she came to my arse, I wondered if she would be, but no she wasn't, she did thorough cleaning of my arse cheeks and perineum, the scrunchy slightly scratching as it moved across my skin, my balls tingling as it glanced against them. I turned around and faced her, my erection jabbing against her. She squeezed gel into her hands and ran along my shaft, building a lather, iridescent bubbles giving my cock a magical sheen.

I leant forward, my cock sliding between the lips of her sex, I eased back and forth, my cock leaving a trail of bursting bubbles between her lips. I dipped my hips a little and then thrust up, penetrating her, water cascading between us as I fucked her. But I only fucked her for a while, the full fuck would be later, on a bed, not in a shower. I withdrew causing her to groan and then sigh.

I took the scrunchie from her, applied more gel and washed her breasts and then her fanny, slipping the scrunchie between the lips of her sex and pushing slightly into her. I dropped the scrunchie to the side, took the shower head and ran the jets over her, rinsing away the bubbles and causing a shiver from her when I aimed it up at her clitoris.

We towelled each other dry and then went into the bedroom. Henry lay on the bed, and I knelt at the foot of the bed and made my way up between her legs. As I reached her crotch I gently blew along the line of her sex, her sex lips quivering as I stroked her perineum and her breath began gasping.

I slid my finger up from beneath her sex and stroked along her valley and then back down to her entrance. She was aroused and wet, my fingers slid inside her tunnel easily. I began a finger fuck, the knuckle on my third finger brushing her clitoris as I withdrew, my little finger dabbing at her arse as I pushed into her fanny.

I increased the temp a little and also the pressure from my little finger and her arse ceded and I had three fingers inside her, one in her arse, two in her fanny. I wiggled them against each other, just a thin membrane keeping them apart and then my finger fuck became harder, shorter in the stroke, but deeper in thrust, faster in time.

Atomica24
Atomica24
301 Followers
12