The Estate Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry began to lift her hips a little as I finger fucked her, faster, deeper and harder I went, higher and higher her hips raised. She suddenly screamed, loud and piercing and her fanny and arse clamped tightly onto my fingers. There was a short pause and then she screamed again, shorter and more guttural.

"Fuck," she said.

"Well, not quite," I replied. "But you don't always need to fuck to have fun."

Her body relaxed and I slipped my fingers from within her. I lay on my side, propping my head onto my crooked hand. "Well?" I asked her.

"Shit. I mean, that is a world apart from when you fucked me with mum there."

"Well yes, it would be, that was functional sex, today was more just about fun, and I hope that you can see the difference."

"I prefer fun sex."

"So do I, and that is what your mom and I have, when we are not being interrupted by a troublesome teenager."

"Ha bloody ha. I bet you do it with other women too."

"Henry, who I do or do not have sex with, of whichever flavour is not of your concern. Nor is it my concern who you have sex with. Now, fuck off, find yourself someone to have fun sex with. You know what to do, just have some variations on a theme, and if your new man or woman doesn't know, well show them, tell them what you like."

"No. Not interested, I just want you."

"I am spoken for, I have no free slots, sorry."

"Well then, find some. This is too good to not repeat."

"Henry you are missing the point. It can be this good with anyone. I am no one special, I just enjoy fucking, and so do a lot of people, so go and find one of them, get fucking."

"I still want to fuck with you, and, in case you have missed it, you didn't actually stick your cock in me, you haven't cum."

"The point of good joyous sex is that I don't need to. Sometimes it is more about the other person than yourself, and giving can be just as pleasurable as receiving."

"The next time it is your turn then.

"Bloody hell Henry, there won't be a next time, I told you, I do have to work you know, and I don't have time. This was just to show you how it could be, not how it will be. Now go home and find yourself a man."

"Stop fucking my mother and fuck me, she is old, I am not, fuck me instead. There, problem solved."

"No. Now go home."

12