The Estate - Pt 14

Story Info
Mother makes me change the bedding.
2.6k words
4.36
3k
7
0

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Private comments are welcome. Thanks for reading.

The door opened and Mrs D walked in. "Good morning Jason," she greeted in her perfect English with a strange accent.

"Good Morning Mrs D," I answered.

"I see that you are not quite ready for us." She said looking me up and down. I was wearing a dressing gown. Just a dressing gown, nothing more. I thought that was pretty ready, I could only have bettered it by being naked on my bed. I undid the tie and opened the gown. My erection showed her just how ready I was.

She turned and dropped the latch locking the front door, "well, shall we begin?" She asked and slipped her shoes off and went upstairs. I followed and we went into my bedroom, the bed unmade, as it was due to be relaundered by Mrs D. In the bedroom she pulled her top up and off, and her slacks down. Since our first session she no longer bothered with matching underwear, today was just a soft bra and flower-patterned panties. I had of course showered earlier, well, it was only polite to be clean.

She walked to me and knelt before me, looking up at me she moved forward and sucked my cock into her mouth, her hands holding and rolling my balls, her eyes fixated on mine. I kept my hands on my side, there was no way I was going to hold her head as she mouth fucked me, that was just too porno. I wondered if she could tell I had masturbated in the shower? I hoped not, I had woken up horny and did not want to waste my time with Mrs D, so had seen to it that I would last a little longer with her, rather than erupt at the first touch.

Her hand had pulled my foreskin fully back, and her tongue lapped around my cockhead rim, as she applied suction with her mouth. Her lips felt hot and wet on my shaft and I knew that I would have spurted by now if I hadn't taken precautions. Just what Mrs D would have wanted of course. The less time she spent with me, the more her time was free. The agreement was supposedly for an hour, but recently we had rarely gone beyond forty minutes or so. Today I thought I might try and get the full hour.

Her head started bobbing back and forth, her tongue now licking, and as she grazed against the sensitive spot where my foreskin is attached, it was all I could do to control myself and not react. If she had known how that felt, how that lick almost made my spurt, then she would have concentrated her efforts there, and I would have been defeated.

She pulled back giving me relief and a chance to recoup. I helped her up and turned her to the bed and pushed lightly so that she lay back. My turn. I knelt between her legs, my shoulders pressing to widen them as much as possible, she was very petite, so every inch made a difference, and I blew on her fanny crease. Starting at the bottom, near her fanny entrance, I blew up her crease to where her clitoris lay hidden under its hood. She shivered.

I eased her labia apart, her valley crimson and glistening with her arousal. I was pleased that she fully joined in, that was pleasure for her, not just a working woman earning a crust. I wondered if in actuality the whole thing had just been a scam to get me into bed. I eased my nose along her valley, sliding along easily with her arousal, and as my nose pressed at her clitoral hood, I pressed two fingers inside, slowly, pushing, fingers straight, knuckle by knuckle until they were fully immersed inside her. Using my teeth I eased her hood back and nibbled at her clitoris, gripping, tugging, releasing and then licking. She held her breath. I opened my fingers inside her, widening her fanny, feeling the ridges of her fanny wall, and as I wiggled my fingers I licked her clitoris once more and then sucked and released. Licked, sucked, released. Her hands were clutching at the bedsheet, fingers curled, knuckles white, and as I looked up, her mouth was open, her breath just small gasps.

I started to ease my fingers out of her fanny, the muscles of her opening squeezing them together and then I pushed back in. A finger fuck, in, out, a steady rhythm, all the while blowing gently on her exposed clitoris, I heard a gurgle from her. "O Boże tak, że tak, że" I think she gasped and her fanny clamped hard and squeezed my fingers and her whole body went stiff and rigid. As her body relaxed and her clamps released I eased my fingers from her fanny and got onto the bed properly and lay down.

"A moment" she said, well, why not.

"It is supposed to be me giving you service, you are naughty man Mr Jason."

"It doesn't work like that for me, I told you that before, for me it is fully engaged or not at all. A hand job or quick fuck, no, that does not cause me pleasure."

"You get no pleasure just simple fuck?" Which I think she had hoped it would turn into, I wasn't sure, I can't work women out, not sure you could make a woman orgasm unless she sort of wanted to. No idea. I am not a woman.

"I get release, yes, of course, but I want more than that, I want to give as much pleasure as I get, if not more."

She sat up and moved to her knees and straddled me, her back to me, her face facing my feet, using a hand she guided my cock into her fanny, wet, ready, waiting, and wanting. She sank down, my foreskin rolling back as she took me inside her. As she leant forward my cock partially left, her labia stretched around my shaft and her anus looking like a star anise as it stared at me. She started rocking, supporting herself with her left arm, her right hand moved underneath and cupped my testicles.

I had no doubt that if I were on top then she would have sought my prostate, but not easy with me underneath. As she rocked I could watch my cock as it eased in and out of her fanny, her fanny lips wrapped around my shaft, hugging and squeezing. Her light touch on my balls coupled with the visible show of my cock fucking her brought me quickly to the edge. Despite my intentions I know I couldn't last long.

Her fanny started to squeeze my cock, trying to wring it dry, and she was grunting as she sank down, gasping as she raised up, it was highly erotic.

"Oh yes," I heard my self gasp and my balls tightened and I tried to push up hard and deep inside her, and my cock exploded, filling her with spurt after spurt. I sank back, drained. I could not go again if my life depended on it.

She eased forward and my cock slipped from her fanny. She turned and sucked my cock into her mouth, I could hardly feel it as she licked and sucked, cleaning every vestige of my seed from my cock.

"There. You are clean now. I will use the bathroom and then I will start my cleaning." Nothing if not professional, and, as usual, she had gained fifteen minutes back. I didn't care.

"Only us," Mother called as she walked through the from door. 'Us'?

I had been working from my laptop on the kitchen table when the front door opened. I looked up and through the door way, it was my mother and my sister.

"I'm busy Mother."

"Really, are you really? Are you in a meeting?"

"No."

"Well then, whatever you are doing can wait."

I mentally sighed. Saved the spreadsheet I was working on, I know it is supposed to automatically save, but, well, sometimes it doesn't, and went through to the lounge. Coffee? I asked.

"Of course not. Now then, Jem and I decided it was time that we shared you."

"What do you mean 'share me'?"

"You know very well what I mean. We know that you can adequately deal with one of us, but both, at the same time? We have some doubts about that."

'Adequately' What the fuck, they both had screaming orgasms. "Adequately, mother, adequately?"

"Yes, adequately." What the fuck could elicit a better grading than bloody adequately than screaming orgasms?

"Well, too bad, I am busy." Mrs D had not long left and her arrival had resulted in a glorious fuck session in bed and that had been a few hours ago, but still, I really wasn't feeling it.

"Well, too bad, we are here." Jem went to the front door and dropped the latch, no one was getting in. Mother undid her coat and took it off and dropped it over the side of the armchair. Jem did the same. They were both naked under their coats. Jesus H.

"Come on, don't dilly dally," Mother said.

"Remember what I told you last time, I am not leaving until." Jem said.

Yes, I did remember, she wasn't going to leave until I fucked her. I waved my hand at the stairs and followed them up. They got on the bed and started kissing each other. I did find it a bit hot to be honest, and my cock most certainly did, no further stimulation for my cock needed. Wide awake. I stripped, putting my clothes on the chair I went and joined them on the bed.

Where to actually fit in was the challenge, they were kissing each other and had their hands in each other's crotch, I seemed surplus to requirements. I ran a finger down Jem's arse crease, that got her attention. "Oh you naughty boy," she said.

"Oh?" Mother asked.

"Oh yes, exploring forbidden territory." Jem said laughing.

"For you daughter dear, not necessarily for me."

I lay on the bed, cock at five to midnight, and waited for them to decide what they wanted. One cock and two fannies aren't an easy combination, two cocks and one fanny are the better option, but we were not there, we were in one cock territory. Mother crouched over my face and lowered herself onto my mouth and nose. Jem lowered herself over my cock. I hoped I could last.

I used my fingers to ease mother's fanny lips apart and licked her valley, hot and wet with expectation. I dipped my tongue into her vagina, and then, pursing my lips around I sucked, tasting and savouring her flavour as her juices flowed into my mouth, across my tongue and down my throat. I detected a hint of spice, perhaps she had eaten curry yesterday, sometimes you can taste these things in a woman, and there was salty too. I sucked and then released and licked.

I was trying not to think of my cock, it was going to be difficult to maintain my composure, and I had two women that were demanding my attention and both expected cock satisfaction. Jem was rocking back and forth, her fanny sliding along my cock as she moved. I could feel her depth as it pressed against my cockhead when she fully engulfed me, I could feel the ridges in the wall of her fanny, and it all stimulated and aroused. I tried to ignore it and concentrate on Mother.

I slowly ran my tongue between mother's inner labia, her valley floor hot and wet, her fanny opening pulsing, winking, inviting. I accepted her invitation and my tongue explored, pushing inside, the muscles around her fanny squeezing as I pressed in, a finger dabbing at her clitoris, pushing her hood away, revealing her sensitive bean to my touch. It was slightly pointed and firm to my touch, slippery and difficult to grasp, all I could do was press and a soft flick as my tongue dipped in and out of her fanny.

As I was using my finger on mother I was sure that Jem was using her fingers on her own clitoris as she rocked my cock in and out of her fanny. I could feel my cock sliding inside, feel the hard ridges inside as she moved over my cock, it was hard not to succumb, my resolution was not strong, and as Jem started clamping and spasming I almost conceded, but not quite. Jem squeezed my cock, pressing hard don on me, driving me deep inside her and I heard her grunt and her fingers suddenly dug into my side and she stiffened.

I could feel her orgasm as it hit her, her gasps of pleasure and grunts echoed around the room and I felt her release and I became wet from her. "Oh bum mum," she said and laughed, her giggling shaking and tickling my cock and it was nearly all over for me, but I manged to hold on, giving mother extra tongue penetration.

I felt Jem rise and my cock slipped from her and I felt a sense of relief as her weight was gone. Mother rose also, my face suddenly free and I watched as they changed places, mother's hand held my cock and guided it into her fanny, her face pointing away from me, and then my vision was lost as Jem crouched over me and lowered her fanny to my face. Earlier they had been face to face, this time they were back to back and things certainly felt a little different. Now my nose wasn't pressing at an anus, but rather the hood of Jem's clitoris and my tongue pressed between her labia to the valley of her crease.

Mother worked my cock. She rocked back and forth, her fanny gripping my cock, pulsing and releasing, her fingers tickling my balls, her experience showed, I knew I would not last long, I just hoped it would be long enough for mother.

I pushed my head forwards and managed to get Jem's clitoris into my mouth, my chin pressing hard at her fanny opening, her fanny lips spread, her fanny wet and dripping onto my chin as my tongue lapped her clitoris. As I licked, Jem started rocking, humping herself against my chin. I know it was working for her, I could feel the little twinges and tightenings in her body, but it did little for me. I suckled her clitoris as best I could, but with Jem pressing down hard on me, I had little latitude.

Mother was really going to town, I was pretty sure that she was determined that I would not be able to last, that I could not resist her movements. She would probably be right, I was struggling and then I had a moment, I thought, 'why resist?' There was no point, and as I mentally relaxed my balls tightened and I knew it was happening.

I gurgled into Jem's fanny and I gripped the bed sheet, I thrust upwards as hard as I could into mother and I spurted, twice, my cock pressed deep inside my mother, filling her with my babymakers. As my orgasm subsided I sank back into the bed, Jem was masturbating herself to completion on my chin, mother was still, my softening cock still inside her.

Jem suddenly pushed down hard, my neck was at risk and she gasped and laughed at the same time. "Oh bum yes," she said and she relaxed and rolled off me, I could relax. I just lay there, breathing, taking in air.

Mother got up, my cock fell from her followed by a stream of white. "Right then, we'll see you soon" she said, and they both were gone. I heard the door slam and I was naked, alone and covered in their, and my, juices, and I knew I had to change the bedding again.