The Estate - Pt 16

Story Info
Sam is not a Samaritan, and an exotic neighbour stops by.
2.8k words
4.25
745
4
0

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atomica24
Atomica24
302 Followers

Private comments are always welcome. Thank you so much for reading. Mica x

I rang the number that Sam had given me, half expecting it to be the Samaritans or something.

"Hello." Said the voice that I recognised.

"Hello, it's Jason. You gave me your number."

"Ah yes, the Tiger loaf man."

"Yes."

"Be honest. Are you spoken for?"

"This is a cliché I know, but the answer is both yes and no. I am with Jules, but we don't actually sleep together. My instructions are to be discrete, and that means going out in public with someone is difficult as are frequent overnighters. Occasional ones can be worked in with prior planning."

"So. You are not free."

"I suppose not, in some senses."

"But you are free, in others?"

"Yes."

"Well, I am not looking for complications."

"Good, neither am I."

"Right then. 25 Goldings Avenue. Half an hour." The phone went dead.

I did a quick Google search, she was about ten minutes from me, on another estate, not one that Jools or I usually pass which is why I didn't recognise the road name. I dived into the bathroom and washed at the hand wash basin, dried, rolled on some antiperspirant, clean pants, chinos and T shirt, sliders, keys, and I was gone.

25 Goldings avenue was a semi, probably a three bed, double car drive with pavias but with a single car garage, small lawned front with a small mountain Ash tree in the middle. Just one hundred percent unremarkable suburban house on the outskirts of town.

"Would you like some lunch?" she asked as she opened the door, "or would that make things difficult with wifey?"

"Yes, thank you, and no it wouldn't."

"Good, I thought I might sauté some mushrooms and we could have some Tiger bread with a nice medium rare Ribeye steak"

"You know, that sounds absolutely perfect."

"Right, come on in, you sit at the table and we'll talk." I followed her through her lounge into a kitchen diner. I sat at the table, canting the chair round so I could face her as she cooked.

"What do you do?" She asked.

"I run my own Management Consultancy business, mostly Government accounts.

"Interesting?"

"I am actually not allowed to say, no, sorry."

"Not even if it is interesting or boring?"

"No, I am forbidden to discuss anything about the work, locations, contracts, just in case a sensitive detail is leaked."

"Sounds stupid to me."

I just shrugged. "What do you do?" I asked.

"I am an accountant."

"Oh. Don't think, apart from mine, I have ever met an accountant before. Many clients or do you work for a firm?"

"I work for myself. I have a very small number of discrete clients."

"Okay, discrete, I understand. Husband?"

"Did. He too was an accountant, but he got a bit creative with one of his client's funds. He is in jail now. I divorced him the day he was found guilty."

"Crikey."

"Well, let's say that I benefitted very nicely, and knowing who the client was, he is actually lucky to be alive and lucky to still have his limbs, well, as far as I know that is, I don't keep tabs on him. I am now financially secure. I just don't spend any money if I don't need to. This house, for example, is big enough for my needs. My clients don't see me being extravagant and so don't look too closely."

"Ahah." I said

"Ahah?" She asked.

"I get the picture. So, no current beau in tow?"

"I am not looking for complications so no. People come, people go."

"Probably the best way. I do think, where company is concerned, being a woman has its advantages."

"Oh? How do you want your steak by the way?"

"Medium rare. I just think it easier for women to pick up men, than men to pick up women."

"Wow. You really are a man. No woman anywhere would ever say that."

"Crumbs, okay."

The mushrooms cooked, the steak resting Sam soaked the cooking juices into two slices of Tiger bread, put one on each plate, added a steak and then piled the mushrooms on top.

I have to say she cooks a good steak. I declined a glass of wine, instead opting for tap water, I did have to drive back home, and getting done for drink driving would really scupper my plans, so no, I don't drink until after the end of a day and driving is no longer required.

We went into the lounge, her with a glass of red, me with a topped up glass of water and we sat, opposite each other, me on the sofa, Sam on the armchair. Her skirt gaped as she sat back. I looked. Of course I did.

She laughed, "you really are a man aren't you?"

I shrugged, she had on what looked like red lacy panties. I wondered if her bra matched. I couldn't tell under the turtle neck top.

"How is your time spent?"

"Probably like yours Sam, I have time I have to devote to clients, but I can usually engineer a reasonable amount of free or available time. Some times I have to go to a client location and that might mean an overnighter."

"Oh I see, is that the occasional overnight opportunity you mentioned earlier?"

"Yes, I suppose it could be. I have been known to return from a clients and then stay with a friend overnight, rather than at a hotel near to the client."

"Sneaky."

"More, frugal, than sneaky."

"No. Sneaky." She laughed.

"And yourself, do you get to go to client's premises, or do they come here?"

"Like yourself, although I rarely see clients here, and when I do, it is usually at the kitchen table. My clients don't tend to like to be seen in public."

"Discrete, as you said."

"Yes. And as I like my face and my limbs, I do not ever, ever put them in a compromisable position."

"Ah. Similar calibre to your husband's former clients."

"Indeed."

"Wow. Well, I can guess, but I shan't. I presume that they are unlikely to drop in on the off chance of a quick financial check up."

"Hardly."

I looked at her crotch again, I was sure her knees had widened slightly. It was a wonderful view.

Sam stood up. "Come on then, time is wasting."

She headed out of the door and I followed her upstairs. Her bedroom was at the front with slanted vertical blinds, you could see out in one direction, but not the other. Her bed was a King, and had white cotton bedding and cushions. Wardrobes along one wall, all fitted floor to ceiling and a small table each side of the bed. Neat, functional and yet feminine.

She threw the cushions onto the floor and pulled the quilt back. As she turned she pulled her top off, and yes, a lacy red bra that I just knew would match her panties. I pulled my top off.

Her skirt was next and yes, her panties and bra were a matching set. I pulled my trousers and pants off and I think in the race to get naked, I may have just edged her.

Her garden was bare, not a hair to be seen. Her crease was plump, her mons nicely proud and her lips concealed, a very neat beautiful package. Her breasts were not stupidly massive but a good size, slightly hanging which told me they were all natural. Her nipples small beads and a very small areola surrounding them.

"Wow Sam," I said, "you really are stunning."

"You are only saying that because you want my body." She laughed and lay on the bed, propping herself up with her elbows, a small fold across her stomach resultant.

"I intend to devour your body Sam, that is such an inviting feast."

I knelt on the bed and moved her legs apart and lay down between, my head at her crotch. As I opened her legs her crease opened and her inner lips revealed themselves. A mix of grey and purple, folded up and in wrinkles, with a pink valley floor. I sniffed from bottom to top, and at the top, my tongue dabbed down to seek her clitoris.

"Oh my, a lover not a fucker," she said and then gasped as my tongue found its target. As I dabbed at her clitoris, softly almost not touching, my finger found her opening and I gently circled, each circle a little deeper than the last, and then I added a second and as I drew her clitoris into my mouth I pushed both fingers as deep inside her as I could.

"Oh my Mr Consultant, I bet you get lots of repeat clients, fuck." Her breathing seemed to falter and I heard her gasp a little. I eased my fingers out and replaced them with my tongue, gently running down her valley and then circling her opening, pressing in, and then I surrounded it with my mouth and sucked hard, her whole fanny opening pulled into my mouth, and my thumb dabbed at her clitoris.

"What the actual fuck," she gasped and started panting, her body rising off the bed, stiffening and then she spasmed and her whole body jerked and she let out a long quiet scream and as she collapsed back on the bed she just said "fuck."

I eased away and lay on my back beside her.

"What? I mean, what?" She said between gulps of air, "I am no virgin, but my God, what was that?"

To be fair I didn't really do anything different to what I normally do. "I don't know Sam, was that okay for you?"

"You know fucking well it was. Jesus, I can't do better than that on my own. And believe me, I am quite good at self service."

"You do cook a mean steak though."

After I had parked back up at home I dived in for a shower, no need for the smell of another woman on me. Sam had been, interesting. I was pretty sure she did the books for some very shady characters, and that meant that no way was I ever going to cross her, I was pretty sure she knew people that could do you a serious wrong one. The people I knew could only do things like put kiddy porn on your computer and then call the police, and I always thought that was bad enough. I pitied her ex husband I was sure he was probably getting well used in prison, and then when he got out I was almost certain I would read about his nasty accident in the local news. I decided I would let her contact me.

I was just vacuuming the car boot and such a wonderful aroma wafted my nose. I looked down the street and Mrs K was on her drive sweeping. I called out to her.

"Are you responsible for that absolutely amazing aroma?"

She put her broom down and walked up to me.

"You think that smells nice? I smell nothing."

I guess if you cook spicy food day in, day out, then you wouldn't notice.

"Believe me that is amazing. You are so talented to produce those aromas that you do." She is, I think of Pakistani origin, she doesn't keep her head covered like some on the estate, but rarely speaks to anyone. I think this is the first time we would have spoken.

"My husband never says that, he just comes in and eats, and then often goes out again."

"Well, he has obviously been in for a while," I laughed pointing at her stomach, her large, pregnant stomach.

She put her hand on it and looked at me. "Like cooking it is my duty. I do my duty to my husband."

"Oh come on, there has to be pleasure, it is such a wonderful thing that two people can do. And once you are pregnant, you can't get pregnant again."

"I know no such pleasure. It is a duty."

"Oh, that is such a shame, and you are so beautiful too. I would not see making love with you as a duty, I would see it as a privilege, and honour."

"What do you mean you can't get pregnant again?"

"Well, when you are pregnant, the act of making you pregnant can't do it again, not until you have given birth. So, you could, you know, keep doing it, and there would be no consequences."

She looked at me strangely and then back at her house. "We can not go into my house. He would know."

Oh. Hello.

"My house is empty."

I turned to my front door and she followed, I opened and ushered her in, shutting the door behind me.

"Do we just go upstairs, I don't know how this works." She said looking down at her feet.

"We can, yes that is a good way to proceed, follow me."

I led the way upstairs and into our bedroom at the back.

"Oh, you use the back, we use the front."

"Yes it is quieter. No traffic."

I pulled my shirt up and off, dropping it into my chair. She hesitated and then started to remove her clothes. From what I could tell they seemed to be mostly folds of cloth. She wore no bra and her panties were just functional. She was unshaven and her bush was as glossy back as the hair on her head.

I dropped my pants and we were both naked. I walked to her and kissed her, as softly as I could, no pressure, I didn't want her to feel overwhelmed. I cupped her breast in my hand, a lovely large breast with a large nipple on the end that I tweaked and then bent to suckle.

I pushed us back to the bed and we lay down, her legs parting, me in between. Her stomach loomed high above me as I licked through her forest, seeking her clitoris and valley.

"Oh goodness," she gasped as I ran a finger around her opening, and pressed inside, two fingers waggling inside her. I finger fucked her for a few moments, her hairs seemingly catching as I moved, I wondered if that caused her discomfort.

"Oh my yes, that is so good."

"It would be better without your hair," I said between licks of her clitoris.

"My husband not allow. He does not want to see my Yoni, only use it for his pleasure."

"That is such a shame, because there is so much pleasure to be had." I stopped talking and sucked her clitoris into my mouth as my fingers worked inside her. He breathing slowed and I heard her gasping and then, sooner than I expected, she clamped her legs around my head and climaxed.

"Oh my," She said, "yes, I usually have to do that myself."

"I find it is better when someone else does it."

"And now you."

"And now me."

"I think I will go on my knees if that is okay."

"Of course it is."

She rolled over and got to her hands and knees, her black hairy fanny pointing back, a slither of red to guide the way. I knelt behind her and taking my cock in my hand I slid it along her valley before positioning, and then pushing in.

"Ah yes, yes, this feels so much better after I have, you know, rather than just nyony sansarg and do it."

I presumed she meant fuck. I pulled back a little and then pushed in, then back further and in deeper, and soon I was shagging her at a good tempo, her ooohs and ahs, gasps and gulps telling me that I was doing something she was enjoying.

I wasn't in the slightest worried about her baby, this was just simple shagging and I was thoroughly enjoying the slide of my cock inside her, her gasps and oohs were music to my ears.

"Oh my," she said, and her fanny started to clamp my cock.

"Oh my goodness," and she clenched, her fanny almost squeezing the insides of my cock out like toothpaste from a tube and that took me over the edge and I spurted, filling her fanny with my own baby makers, albeit redundant today.

"Oh. My. I have never, no, it has never been like that for me."

"That is a shame. I am always happy to oblige if you would care to see if the pleasure is repeatable, or if this was just a one of."

"If my husband found out he would kill you, and then he would kill me."

"We best make sure he never finds out then."

After she had gone, I opened all the windows, I pulled the covers back and inspected for stray black hairs, and gave the bed a good vacuum, just in case. I then sprayed Febreze liberally everywhere.

When all that was done, I put all my clothes in the laundry, again fully febrezed, and then showered. Fresh clothes and I still felt nervous that Jules would smell or see something.

She really could work for the CSI.

Atomica24
Atomica24
302 Followers