All Comments on 'The Estimate'

by daddyspanks61

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LitCritLitCritabout 9 years ago
Daddy needs to BE spanked!

What a truly rotten way to tease a poor helpless reader - stopping right in the middle of the pants-hanger. (Can't call it a cliff-hanger, can we?) Any more such naughty behavior and you get nothing but 1's, you bad boy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another unfinished pile of garbage

Why waste our time with this drivel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story!

Good Beginning! Interesting concept. I realize that stories develop over a period of time. Harsh comments are not necessary until the story is complete. If the topic bothers you, read something else. The writer is making an effort to write an interesting story. Give him an opportunity to write. Appreciate the writing. Its free!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good Story!

I do not agree with the comment that the story is garbage. It was posted on the 18th. Its a little to soon for a comment of this nature. Give these writers a chance. There is some real talent on this site.

daddyspanks61daddyspanks61about 9 years agoAuthor
It My First Attempt!

Thanks for the encouragement from a few kind souls. Please excuse the way the story was broken The site did not allow me to upload all at once and I screwed it up when I tried to upload it in two parts. Advice on that topic is appreciated. To the harsher critics, sorry I wasted your time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous