All Comments on 'The Event Horizon of Insanity'

by mrjones502003

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Yes

Thoroughly enjoyed your story, just the right amount of tension. I have had thoughts about trying something like this, now i am more determined and certainly looking forward to a cock to suck.

AMRJRBRIGAMRJRBRIGalmost 17 years ago
Our friend's dick

My wife and I enjoyed the story because it is so similar to something we experienced we a male friend of ours. As it turned out, he is bi-sexual and he is also rather well-endowed. My wife really got off on his big dick. He had her climbing the walls as he fucked her to one orgasm after another. It was awesome to see. It was so arousing that when he withdrew I could not resist the urge to go down on her as her pussy was dripping his cum. That was a first for me. He started stroking my dick and put it in his mouth. He positioned himself so I could do the same to him. It seemed weird but I did it. After a few minutes he exploded and I had a mouth full of cum. He has fucked my wife a few times since and I have sucked his cock a few other times as well. It seems to be a win-win-win situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot

wouldn't I really love to be in the same situation. Hot. Thanks. 'Frustrated' - Ireland.

sansclssansclsalmost 17 years ago
Well Written!!!

One of my biggest problems with stories on the site, is that they aren't well written. This one was. You, are a writer, my friend. Thank you for your story!

larrycandolarrycandoover 13 years ago
Very hot story

Thank you for my fantasy!!

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 4 years ago
Great writing

This was a hot, fun story with great pace, but what made it especially enjoyable was the clever writing. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hot story

Back in service days I was in the Fla keys. I had a few bi experiences there. Then I met a bi couple, After some rums they got playful with me and he did her in front of me. She then swung over on my face and I licked her puss full of cum. Then he began to suck me, I was in heaven. As I began to cum she got off my face, and I watched him take my load. Then he kissed me and I loved it. Had many encounters with them and I could not get enough cum to swollow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous