The Evolution of a Marriage Pt. 10

Story Info
Beth visits Tom again.
4k words
3.82
8.2k
12
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkLane
MarkLane
154 Followers

Twice during the weekend prior to Beth's next date with Tom she had sex with her husband. This aspect of their life was approaching the end of the fantasy stage. They spoke of Tom. Mark referred to Tom as Beth's boyfriend. Mark knew Beth would soon commit adultery and asked her to give him all of the details.

Beth, knowing Tom would not refuse her, planned Monday as date night. If it worked out, Beth would be with Tom. This was the test. Mark would be in chastity at home waiting for his wife knowing she was on a date and was having sex with her boyfriend.

Monday at campus, Beth saw Tom; Beth asked him to walk with her. She held his hand and told him she wanted to see his apartment. She wanted to be with him, today. Tom and Beth kissed. They shared a long, intimate lingering kiss.

Tom and Beth met at a Chinese restaurant after class. They ate quickly, the anticipation building, then went to his apartment. Beth, a married woman had taken the decision and would soon be making love with another man.

Beth planned that after the initial cuddling, feeling and kissing, she would give Tom a blowjob. She would insist he reciprocate as well. Beth desperately wanted Tom's cum in her mouth. Old fetishes don't die.

Tom's apartment was small, and the studio design accented the bed. Interesting set-up Beth thought. She kicked off her shoes and sat on the sofa. Tom sat close beside her.

They embraced tightly, and kissed deeply. After a minute or two Beth reached up and took off her glasses. Melting into Toms arms they kissed for a long time.

Beth let Tom feel her through her blouse. He massaged her firm young breasts. Beth laid her head back enjoying his touch and Tom started to unbutton Beth's blouse. Her fully exposed breasts and nipples were his for the taking.

Tom began to suck and squeeze her breasts. He gently ran his teeth over her nipples. All the emotions and inner feelings, combined with the squeezing and sucking that her breasts were receiving had Beth close to climax.

Tom reached down between Beth's legs. She was wearing a skirt that had hiked up. Tom easily moved his hand up her leg. He began to rub Beth's married pussy through her panties.

The panties were becoming wet and Beth was adoring Tom's touch. His finger moved inside her panties and he lightly touched her opening. Beth desperately wanted him, his cock, inside her but had to stop him.

"No Tom, not yet."

Tom moaned, "you have me so hard, and excited."

Beth whispered, "There's no rush, take off your pants. I'll take very good care of you."

Tom undressed completely and Beth removed her opened blouse. She kissed him and said, "don't cum to fast."

They moved to the bed together. Beth's breasts were against his naked chest. Toms cock was as magnificent as Beth hoped it would be. She continued to kiss him as she very slowly rubbed his shaft up and down.

Tom cock was longer and thicker than Beth's husbands. His cock head was large too. Beth thought to herself how wonderful that cock is going to feel inside me.

Beth could tell he was close to cumming. She stopped and said "not yet."

Beth squeezed his balls, which were also quite large and moved down so that she could take him in her mouth. She licked the precum from his cock head. "Mmmm, thank-you." Beth moaned.

Beth slowly licked his shaft, then took the head into her mouth. Then she took as much of his cock as she could into her mouth and to the back of her throat. Beth delivered to Tom one of her finest blowjobs.

Beth knew Tom was almost to the point of no return. She looked at up at him, and gently squeezed his balls. "Cum in my mouth."

Toms cum was hot, salty, and in volume. Beth swallowed some, covered her lips with cum and left some on her tongue. She moved up and kissed Tom knowing he was able to taste himself on her lips. She pushed her tongue into his mouth and shared a little snowball.

Tom was eager to return the oral favor and spread Beth's legs wide open and started kissing the insides of her legs. As he was kissing her legs, his hands went back to work, playing with her breasts. Beth could feel her nipples getting harder and her hot married pussy wetter as he kissed his way up her legs. When Tom arrived at Beth's pussy she moaned.

Beth felt his mouth close on her pussy. "Oh God! Oh, fuck that feels good."

Toms' fingers were rolling Beth's hard nipples around as he continued sucking and licking her wet pussy.

She could feel her orgasm starting. "Tom, you're going to make me cum." This made him suck and lick her harder driving her out of my mind.

Beth yelled, "oh yes, I'm cumming!" as she rocked her hips up to Tom's sucking mouth.

"Oh God that orgasm felt so good going through me." Once the orgasm ended, Beth tried to catch her breath. "Oh God, did that ever feel good."

Beth decided to tease them both before she would allow Tom to fuck her. She wanted to test if she could completely trust him. Beth wanted to assess how close they could get without doing it.

"Tom, I want you to rub your cock across my clit. Will you tease me with your cock, without penetrating?"

In a heartbeat (aside from the anklet that Mark had asked Beth to wear on her date) she was naked on his bed. Tom rubbed his cock across her slit. Up and down her wetness and across her opening.

With the base of his cock and balls he began to hump her. Beth orgasmed. Tom started to rub his cock head up and down her clit again. Tom stopped at the opening. He was a slip away from penetrating Beth with his cockhead. Beth wouldn't have stopped him if had entered her. She wanted him to enter her and was going to tell him so.

She was a moment away from telling him to put it in. A couple more rubs up her soaking clit and Beth felt his hot cum, his second load of the evening, splat on her pussy.

"Oh lord, Beth, I'm sorry. I've never been premature before."

"You weren't, my fault for teasing you. Tom, it felt so good."

Tom was beginning to shrink. Beth wanted to stay and cuddle, but decided to go home to her husband instead. Tom told Beth how great it was. He'd never had a woman give him such pleasure.

Beth told Tom she needed to go home but there were a couple of things about her and her husband's relationship that he needed to know. "I'll tell you next time."

Beth assured Tom there would be a next time and that she wanted to make love with him.

"Tom, I came here with tonight because I had decided to cheat on my husband, with you."

"We both orgasmed, so mission accomplished. You will fuck me on our next date."

Beth licked the end of Tom's cock one more time. She had a plan for whatever cum was left on her pussy lips, tongue, and breath.

Beth put on her clothes, glasses, and scurried home.

On the drive home Beth smoked a Virginia Slims cigarette. She thought about what she had done with Tom and how much she had wanted to feel his cock inside her.

Mark was caged at home. Otherwise, he would have jerked off thinking about his wife, out late, on a date. Very soon he would hear about the date and discover the cum her boyfriend had sprayed all over her pussy.

Beth opened the door to the home she shared with her husband. He had waited for her and was sitting on the couch. He asked if Beth enjoyed her date.

Beth sat next to him on the couch, lit a cigarette and replied, "yes, I had a great time with my boyfriend."

Beth kissed her husband before he could ask anything else. They kissed deeply for a few minutes. Beth removed the chastity device and took off her glasses just as she had at Toms. She put her head on Mark's shoulder and asked him in a seductive whisper. "Did you like that kiss?"

"Mmmm yes" he replied.

"Could you taste his salty cum on my lips and tongue?"

A simple yes was his reply. Beth smiled at him and took off her blouse.

Mark could see a small hicky on her right breast. Mark smiled, "Beth, you are my hotwife again. You have just been fucking another man."

"Yes Mark, I am, I did. I cheated on you during my date with Tom. See, I even wore my anklet."

"I went to his apartment. Come into the bedroom and I'll show you something else." Beth said.

She sat on the bed and Mark watched as she removed the remainder of her clothes. Beth tossed her panties to Mark. They were well stained, sticky, and wet,

from the cum Tom had squirted on her pussy lips and the juices that had leaked from her.

Mark instinctively brought the panties to his nose. The smell of Tom's cum was strong. Mark was rock hard and moaned, "yes Beth, you did it."

With one small embellishment, just to withhold the misfortune of Tom's premature ejaculation Beth spoke. "Just like you wanted, I have a boyfriend and I'm fucking him."

Saturday you can sit in the closet and listen. I have invited Karen and Gail over for a drink and I'm going to tell them that you are my cuckold. I may even show them how quiet you can be in the closet. Take off your clothes and lay on the bed Mark, I'll try to do exactly with you what I did with my boyfriend."

Beth repeated with Mark what she had done with Tom. A very long blowjob and a snowball. When Mark got soft after cumming Beth laid on top and kissed him.

"Can you still taste him on my lips?" She questioned.

Mark got hard again very quickly and Beth started to ride him. She was so wet he slipped right in and she started to grind and bounce on his cock.

Beth confessed that from kissing on the couch right through to the snowball was a true re-enactment of what she had done with Tom, just a short time earlier.

Mark was shivering with nervous abandon and asked, "Did you fuck him like this too?"

Beth leaned forward and whispered a little lie in his ear, "We fucked, but not exactly like this." Mark whispered back, "hope you will fuck him again."

Mark was ready to cum again, and Beth knew she was ready too. They came together as she told him, "Tonight is just the beginning. I'm going to be with him regularly now, tomorrow in fact."

"I'll be late again tomorrow because your hotwife will be fucking her boyfriend again."

Mark cuddled his wife and said, "Beth, after you've had sex with Tom, please come home to me."

Beth telephoned Tom in the morning. She told Tom she'd like to come to his place after class, if that was ok with him. All day Beth thought about making love with Tom. Her husband knew and wanted her to commit adultery. Beth wanted this too. She was excited, ready, and eager to commit adultery. The wantonness of it all added to her excitement.

Beth was at Toms apartment by 4pm.

After some brief hugging and kissing Beth asked Tom to sit with her. "Do you mind if I have a cigarette?"

Tom replied, "Oh, I didn't know you smoked, but sure if you want."

Beth lit a Virginia Slims and began, "Tom, I need you to understand. I'm not going to leave my husband for you."

"Mark and I have agreed to an open relationship on my side. Mark knows I am with you."

"I'd like to have a sexual affair with you. Is that enough for you?"

Tom replied, "yes, Beth. I understand, really. I want you. I may be in love with you. If

I'm the other man in your marriage, I'll be ok with it."

Beth continued, "Tom, there is one more thing. This is completely up to you. I understand if you would prefer not to."

"What are you talking about?" Tom asked, confused.

"My husband enjoys watching me. Watching me have sex with other men."

"Tom, would you be willing to have sex with me while my husband watched us together?"

"Oh, uh. I don't know. I'll have to think about it. Is that, ok?"

"Of course." Beth stubbed the remainder of her cigarette.

"Make love to me."

Tom and Beth undressed each other. Tom was amused by the black 'send me back to my husband full' panties Beth was wearing. He commented on her anklet. Beth knew Tom's cock would soon stretch her and hit places that hadn't been touched by a real cock in a long time.

They made out like high school kids. Tom kissed her breasts, squeezed her nipples, and felt her all over.

"Tom" Beth said, "let me give you another blow job. I'm sure you will like it as much as you did yesterday."

Beth immediately began a repeat of yesterday's blowjob. She licked and kissed Tom's entire shaft up and down. Licked and caressed his balls and then took the head of his cock into her mouth. Beth took more of Tom's cock into her mouth and down her throat.

Beth would deep throat Tom and then look up at him and smile. This happened several times, and in-between she would stroke him and lick the ooze from the tip.

She didn't torture him as the night before and when Tom was close. Beth took his shaft into her mouth until Tom had blown his load of hot cum down her throat. Tonight, she swallowed every drop.

Just like the day before, Tom was eager to return the oral favor. With just a few flicks of his tongue Beth orgasmed.

Score: 1 each, Beth mused to herself.

Her eyes were closed, and Beth had returned to an adulterous wonderland. She was hoping Tom was going to slip his cock into her. Instead, she felt his tongue run right up her slit again.

"Mmmm yes!" Tom pulled Beth's pussy lips wide open, as far as they would go.

He went to work on her hard clitoris. Tom sucked it, bit, and rolled it around with his tongue. Never in her life had her pussy been eaten this way. Oh my God, Beth was loving it and wanting more.

Beth didn't know why, but, as Tom was eating her pussy, she thought of her husband. Willingly, lustfully and with her husband's knowledge and consent Beth had begun a new affair and was about to fuck another man.

Snap Girl, back to reality, Tom's sucking was going to make her cum again very soon.

Her legs were flopping around, as was the rest of her body. Beth couldn't stop moaning for Tom to keep eating her. Mark was totally out of the picture now.

Beth moaned to her lover, "Oh God Tom, don't stop! Please don't stop! Make me cum again."

Her body got fiery hot as the second orgasm started through. "Oh yes"

Beth held her ass up off the bed with her pussy tight to her lover's mouth. He was sucking on her clit as hard as he could. She was cumming, and he was still holding her pussy lips wild open. Beth felt as if she was going to pass out from such an intense orgasm.

Score: Beth 2, Tom 1

Beth didn't pass out. After the orgasm subsided, she fell back on the bed panting like a dog.

Beth spoke, "Oh God Tom! That was so great. Make love to me now. I want to feel your cock inside me. I want you to cum inside me."

Tom responded, "Yes Beth, I'll make love to you, I'll cum inside you. I want you to cum on my cock harder than you ever have on your husbands."

Tom gave Beth's pussy one more kiss then moved around on the bed. He positioned himself between her legs. Beth felt the head of his cock sliding up and down her slit which was becoming slick with wetness.

Beth pushed her hips up to him, wanting his cock to enter her. Tom pushed forward and his cock head entered.

Tom pushed the shaft of his hot cock inside. With short and slow pumps, they began to fuck. With each thrust Tom was going into Beth a little deeper. Before long he had it as deep inside her as it could go. His length, his size, his hardness felt like nothing Beth had ever experienced with her husbands' cock.

Tom would slowly pull it back until it popped all the way out. Then, sink it slowly all the way inside Beth's hot married pussy. This slow fucking was driving Beth wild. She was pumping her hips up to him. Moaning, "your cock feels so good."

Tom kept up this slow and deep fucking. Beth was about to go out of her mind as she moaned for him to fuck her faster. Beth was humping her wet pussy up to his hard cock, deep inside her body and could feel yet another orgasm starting to build.

"Oh yes Tom! I'm going to cum again!"

Beth started humping up to his hard cock even faster. Intercourse with her husband's cock had never felt as good as the intercourse felt with her new lover.

Tom started fucking Beth faster with long deep strokes. This was what she needed, what she wanted!

"Oh Tom! That's it! Fuck me hard!" His speed kept getting faster as her third orgasm grew nearer.

The faster he pumped into her the better it felt. Beth's married pussy was running over with wetness as Tom pounded down into her. Beth's orgasm exploded.

She moaned out, "I'm cumming. Tom cum too. Cum inside me!

Tom pushed as deep into Beth's hot pussy as he could. His cock flexed and jerked as he buried his hot cum deep inside.

Score: Beth 3, Tom 2

Tom pulled out and got off the bed. Beth dropped her legs down still spread wide open, full of his cum. She could feel the mix of her juice and Tom's cum running out of her pussy, down over her asshole and onto the bed.

Beth thought, "it's a good thing Mark wants this for me, because I'll never again be sexually faithful to him, the proverbial genie was out of the bottle. This time for good."

Tom and Beth shared a glass of wine or 2. She smoked another cigarette. They cuddled and laughed. They enjoyed being with each other. They wanted and lusted for each other. Soon their hunger took control and Tom started playing with Beth's still hard clit.

A couple of Tom's fingers entered her pussy and then then rubbed pussy juice all around her clit. They kissed, deep, long, sensuously. Tom was making Beth hotter and hotter all the time. She didn't know how many times she could cum in a night but was well on the way to a fourth.

Beth knew she wouldn't be there fucking another man at all if Mark's fantasies, their hotwife role playing and real adventures hadn't encouraged her so.

I'll have to get Mark off with all the details to say thanks, she thought. Thanks for encouraging me to fuck myself silly with another man.

Just seconds away from the fourth orgasm, Tom stopped playing with her clit leaving her high and dry, well not dry.

Beth's hips were pumping into the air. Tom moved over the top of her and between her wide spread legs. Tom entered his married lover one more time.

His hard cock sank deep into Beth's pussy. "Oh God Tom, your cock feels so good."

Tom pushed all the way inside her with his first stroke. Beth hooked her legs around his back to pull him deeper inside.

Moaning, "Mmmm. God this feels so good, my husband has never fucked me like this."

Tom moaned," Beth, I want to satisfy you completely. I want my cum inside you, and I want you to cum, on my cock, over and over."

"Tom you are my lover, you know when I am with you, I have chosen to be with you and not my husband. When I choose to be with you it's because I want your cock and cum inside me, not his."

Tom grabbed Beth's ass and pulled her up tight on his cock. His speed getting faster and faster. Beth couldn't believe how wet she was and the sounds her pussy was making. The wet suction sounds of their love making filled the room. Beth yelled, "I'm cumming again."

Tom let out this funny sounding groan as his cock started pulsing deep inside her. Beth worked her wet pussy lips up and down his cock, milking all the cum out.

Beth loved cheating on her husband. She'd let another man cum deep inside her, again.

Dropping her ass back down, Tom slowly pulled his cock out. Once he was all the way out, Beth could feel more of their combined juices running out.

Score: Beth 4, Tom 3

Beth arrived home around midnight, very well fucked. Toms cum was still inside her, dripping from her and in her panties. Mark was awake, excited, and waiting for his hotwife.

"I'm glad you're back. I'm so happy you have come home to me. Can I get you something, a cup of tea? A little wine?"

Beth lit a cigarette, accepted a glass of wine and Mark sat beside her. He touched her shoulder and stroked her hair. Mark let Beth know he loved her. Beth was feeling a little adrift, having just been so intimate with another man.

MarkLane
MarkLane
154 Followers
12