The Evolution of a Marriage Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark asked, "Does he have a nice place? Did he tell you how beautiful you are?"

"Yes, he did," Beth said with a smile, biting her lip.

"I'm thinking, here I sit, your wife. And what's done is done."

"I was just intimate with another man. You don't know how intimate, but you know there was intimacy."

"You can see it in my flushed complexion. You can also smell it."

Mark smiled, "I have to ask, did you orgasm on his cock?"

"Yes Mark, I orgasmed on his cock." Beth replied with a giggle.

Mark was dying for the details and said "You can see how hard this has made me?

Please tell me the details Beth."

"Well, then..." she began. Some of what she was about to tell her husband would be pure fiction, some would be real but embellished, and some, nothing but the truth.

Mark fucked and reclaimed his wife that night.

Beth wasn't sure how she did it but she came with him too.

Beth made sure Mark understood that Tom was much a better lover than he. She climaxed harder and had more sexual pleasure with Tom than she had ever experienced with him.

Mark's orgasm was violent. They both knew the door was wide open and she would regularly have sex with other men. Many men. Beth was a hotwife. They both knew it. They both wanted it.

The Day's Final Score: Beth 5, Tom 3, Mark 1

From that day forward, as often as Beth could, she wore the hotwife anklet. She was proud of the trust, communication, and sexual liberation it symbolized.

It is always a turn on for Beth, on the occasion, when she tells someone, "I am a hotwife, or, sure, sometimes I step out on my husband."

It is even more of a turn on to wear jewelry to advertise the fact.

What a slut she had become again, she thought to herself as she lay beside her husband.

12