All Comments on 'The Evolution of a Sissy'

by beta_sissy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AllenJamesAllenJamesabout 3 years ago
That's a start

Enjoying an almost autobiographical story - though I expect that her adventures will move faster than mine! Looking forward to the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You switch from 3rd person the entire story to first person in the 5th sentence in the 3rd paragraph from the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This went from third person to second person to first person.

marciepmarciepabout 3 years ago
Good start, but pick a consistent voice

Looking forward to more, but make the voice consistent.

beta_sissybeta_sissyabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the comments so far. I did notice that I kept jumping from 1st to 3rd person too much. Noted, I will make it 1st person in the future chapters.

tinyclittytinyclittyabout 3 years ago
Good start!

Looking forward to more. Thank you.

TanalizeTanalizeabout 3 years ago

An old man who calls himself straight even though he fantasizes about black cocks, just be gay and be done with it. It's not like we can respect you any less.

Riki1942Riki1942over 2 years ago

My cock is average, I don't care what color a guy is, I have no sexual interest in women and I have no negative feelings about what I like. However, I'm gay, a Bottom, a cross dresser, and a sissy who is addicted to latex and I completely understand how wonderful it makes you feel!

Joel359Joel3599 months ago

Yeah consistent perspective. I liked it from the 3rd person better than later. Once you start to describe parts of the experience you are inherently commited to explaining others that proceed it. Don't rush once you've established the style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeta_sissy@beta_sissy
Love to read erotic stories and also like to write them, but sadly, this site started to take way to long to approve them, and often rejected for no good reason like one grammar mistake, hence why I have not updated my stories for a long time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES