The Evolution of Jennifer Nicole

Story Info
Her sisters Melissa, Megan and Mandy Discover Nikki.
2.4k words
4.61
13.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Evolution of Jennifer Nicole Madison

This story contains sexual activities and situations between consenting adults. All characters are above the age of 18. If there is any similarity to any person, living or dead or any location, then that is pure coincidence, it was not intended. Your comments and feedback are greatly appreciated. The story focuses on the beginnings of Jamie's double life. You will be introduced to Jennifer Nicole. Most of her family and close friends, with the benefit of being able to comprehend and appreciate her exploits, are aware of and love her. In this chapter you will meet her sisters Melissa, Megan, and Amanda.

So, the life story of Nikki Madison's Kinky Adventures continues by adding yet another chapter, at this point in her life's journey.

I have three sisters, two older, Melissa and Megan and one younger, Amanda, who recently turned 18. My mother wanted four girls. I have not disappointed her. I always thought I wanted to be a male, but I yearned to be feminine. I was torn.

My two oldest sisters attended our major state University. I followed. My older sister Melissa just graduated before I arrived as a freshman. Megan was a senior at the time. Just prior to Melissa starting college our parents had purchased a four-bedroom house in nearby University Park. It was a perfect off campus housing location for us. A terrific long-term investment for our family. Melissa will be moving out soon to live with her then boyfriend, now husband. Megan stayed. Amanda would join is in the Spring. I was a good student, graduating early with a B.S degree in Business Marketing. I extended my college journey one year to get my MBA.

I am smaller in statue at 5'8" than most of my guy friends. I am very athletic, and I enjoy keeping my body toned and in shape. I was always playing team sports. Swimming, kayaking, and jet skiing were terrific spring and summer activities, and I was an avid snow skier during the winter. My weight constantly floated between 150 and 165 pounds. I have great legs and on the plus side my round, perky booty has always been one of my greatest assets.

Beginning university at 19, I experimented more and more with wearing female clothes. I started with lingerie. I would borrow my older sisters' sexy panties at first. I loved the satin and lacy ones and the different styles, low cut, high cut, even boy shorts. I was never interested in the cotton ones. It seems like I have always been fascinated by the feel and texture of their clothes, especially their undergarments.

My first lacy garter belt and stocking set "hooked" me for life, which made it more of a temptation to be a femme. The desire to dress kicked in more often. Sometimes, I wore lingerie - of all types -- under my male clothes never wanting to be caught but always hoping that someone would. I have a small stash of lingerie hidden in my closet.

My two sisters are attractive. Almost ideal body types, nearly identical, although they were 18 months apart in age. In fact, all three of us are similar. Tight and lean athletic figures too. Ample boobies, long legs. Both are natural brunettes, Now, I was always interested in girls, so I was always trying to get a glimpse of them dressing, or naked or better yet in bra or panties. At home, they were more modest, but at the college house they seemed to be always in the state of undress. More than once, I would hear them say out loud, "Hell, Jamie has seen us in bathing suits with less fabric!"

It was at college that Melissa and Megan discovered my lingerie fetish. Seeing them both leave the house one Saturday morning, I ventured into Melissa room. On the closet floor, was a burgundy one-piece swimsuit type garment. Only it was soft and smooth, satin I assumed. It had a sheer lacy bodice, with adjustable straps. In the crotch area were three snaps. I hurriedly, almost sprinted back to my room. I was naked in no time. I wiggled the garment up my legs. The floor length mirror was on the door in a setback alcove area. I had to see myself in this sexy garment. Being scared, I returned the garment to Melissa's closet. Back in my room, I heard Melissa and Megan return. I was safe, or so I thought.

Soon, Melissa appeared at my door, with the garment in hand. Pointing to a spot, in front of the garment, she sternly said to me, "Jamie, have you been anywhere near my camisole?" I stuttered finally blurting out, "No, why would I be interested in that?" I thought to myself, oh it's called a camisole.

Melissa stepped into my room; Megan joined her. Melissa held the garment, to Megan's nose. She sniffed it, saying," It smells like male sperm to me!" Both sisters stared at me. I had seen these faces before. Knowing I would never win this battle, I confessed. I began to whimper. Instead of being outraged, both sisters joined me on the bed, consoling me. I told them that I had always been fascinated by their clothes, their sexy underwear, their bras, and panties. The texture of their nylons; the smoothness. I wanted to feel and touch them against my skin. Their outerwear, dresses, skirts, blouses, short shorts, almost everything they wore. I thought my male clothes were boring and mundane, compared to what they got to wear.

Megan, spoke up, "So Jamie, do you want to play dress up?" Looking at Megan, I nodded yes, then I turned to Melissa to hear her say, "Jamie, trust us. To do this right, you need to do what we say. Got It?" I gave them both big smiles. We hugged.

Megan left the room. I heard the shower running. Melissa told me to get naked. I was semi-aroused at the thought of being a girl, so I hesitated. Melissa looked at me. "I have seen you naked and I have seen more than one cock hard." She dragged me off the bed, unzipping my shorts, with them dropping to my ankles. My cock popped out at attention, as I wasn't wearing any underwear. She grabbed me by my hard cock, leading me to the shower.

Megan was waiting by the shower, in only her bra and panties, with a tube of female shaving gel in her hands. She motioned me to get in the shower. There was enough room for both of us, then Melissa joined us completely naked. First, they used a creamy body wash all over my body. They clean every nook, including more than once washing my now semi-aroused cock. I was frightened but was soon at ease at their thoroughness.

Then they both using their razor began shaving my hair. Megan started on my chest and underarms. Melissa was kneeling shaving my legs. She worked her way back up to my crotch. She looked

At my aroused cock, smiling, "We need to do something about this. In this state, it will just get in our way!" She began rubbing my shaft, using the creamy body soap as lubricant. I was confused, wanting to stop because she was sister, versus the feel of someone stroking my cock. She leaned kissing my balls, then in a few more quick strokes, I moaned feeling my load fill her hand. She stood next to me, pushing her hand to my lips. "Slurp it, all girls need to learn how to swallow. So, girlfriend, lick my hand dry!"

I was embarrassed, but I did as I was told. Megan now kneeled working removing the hair on my booty, Melissa returned to shaving the pubic area clean. The water was turned off, we all stepped out of the shower, drying our own bodies. I could feel being semi-aroused again. They admired their work. Melissa, touched my cock again, saying that we needed to do something to keep that big bow down. Oh, BTW, sissy girls like you don't have cocks, they have sissy clits!" I was frightened, had I crossed the line, but was soon at ease at how I looked in the mirror and their thoroughness of making me hairless.

They both rubbed a moisturizing cream all over my body, telling me I should now use shea butter cream to minimize shaving irritation. They told me to shave my face, then meet them in Melissa's bedroom. I picked up my razor, I felt goosebumps all over my body. I was cold without all my body hair. Megan came back with a turquoise silk gown with straps. The gown Covered my torso and legs. Megan looked at me, "Don't stain it, sister!" The goosebumps didn't go away. I'm not sure if it was the brisk air on my body or silk gown. I shaved twice, so I wouldn't miss anything. My face felt very smooth.

I heard Melissa calling for me, "Where are you, Jamie. We are waiting for you." I hurried to her bedroom. In unison Megan and Melissa cat whistled me. Melissa pointed to the chair facing her make up mirror. I sat down, both sisters giggled, Melissa sternly said to me, "Jamie, can you control that sissy clit of yours?" I just giggled.

Melisssa, in her older sister tone of voice, reinforcing her tone, by looking at me straightaway, "Jamie, are you still okay with become a girl? After today, you can always go back to being Jamie. This is not a full-time transition, but both Megan and expect you to be our younger sister around the house. You will still be Jamie at school and work and even among your friends. But here, you will be all girl. We will support you in every way with your femineity! We will keep your secret but someday will go beyond these walls!" Megan, nodded in agreement.

I took a deep breath, nodded affirmatively, saying, "I want this. I have for a long time." Megan and Melissa, both kissed me on my cheeks. I looked straight into the table mirror. My sisters began to apply makeup to my face, eyebrows, neck, and skin. Showing me how, then having me apply the makeup myself. She applied pastel pink lipstick. Again, she showed me how to apply it myself. Melissa blow dried my hair, puffing it in such a way giving m that pixie look. She touched each ear lobe, making a mental note to get them pierced. Megan gave me a manicure, using clear polish on my fingers. She smiled," We will get you a pedicure at another time."

My head was spinning. I was excited. With all the action around me, I couldn't get a good look at myself in the mirror. Finally, they both stopped, and stepped back. I could see this pretty face in the mirror. I caught myself, saying, "Is that really me?" Megan and Melissa high fived each other.

Melissa turned my chin to face her. "Here's the deal little sister. Megan and I have talked. We share clothes all the time. As if we have with Amanda, we'll do the same with you. This means sexy lingerie, too. If you wear it, it's your responsibility to get it clean. And BTW don't you wank in our panties! Do you understand?" I nodded in agreement. "Let's get started."

Megan slipped out of the bedroom, returning with an armful of clothes. Melissa led me to her dresser. I knew exactly which one was her well organized lingerie drawer. She told me to wiggle out of the silk gown. She pulled out a pretty lacy pink push up bra, tossing it to me, then she handed me a matching lacy pink thong, saying, "Put them on! I know you know how." I slid the panties up my legs, adjusting the snugly fitting around my cock. Melissa gave a gentle squeeze, saying, "Your sissy clit fits nicely. Its never a cock in panties girlfriend."

I slipped on the bra around my waist, clasped it, turned it around, to roll up my torso. It fits comfortably over my nipples. Melissa adjusted the straps, to tighten the fit. She motioned me to sit back in the chair. She handed me a small package. I smiled, a brand-new package of sheer pink, lacy top thigh highs. I pulled out the pair, rubbing them gently through my hands. Melissa helped me roll the thigh highs into a small ball, putting my foot in the bundled ball I gently rolled the stockings up my smooth, recently shaved right leg. The sensation was breathtaking.

I repeated the action with my left leg. I ran my fingers to the top of the lace, feeling the tightness around my thighs. Melissa helped me stand up. I was on my tippy toes and walked to the mirror on her closet door. It was difficult to hold my excitement. This was the first time I had worn nylons over smooth legs. I twirled again on my toes. Megan helped in slip into a pleated pink skirt, then into a timeless white sheer blouse. Melissa handed me a pair of pink wedges. I slipped them on then admired my sexy self in the mirror. I could not believe this was me.

Melissa and Megan joined me at the mirror. Megan, admiring their work, said to no one in particular, "We need a femme name for Jamie." I blurted out two names Jennifer Nicole. Pleased with their new creation, we all smiled, then nodded in agreement. Melissa broke the silence, Let's go get some lunch, "Jennifer Nicole needs to learn how to dine as a girl, err woman."

Walking in the wedges, the first was indeed difficult. I practiced walking back and worth across Melissa's bedroom, finally making my way to the stairway. I took one step at a time, reaching the entry way to the family room. The front door to the house swung open, startling me, I almost fell, but caught myself on the stairway railing. In burst Amanada, my younger sister, screaming, "Megan, I got your texts, did I miss anything?" She stopped in her tracks. "My, my Jamie, you are stunning!" Looking at both Melissa and Megan, "He, or should I say she, is gorgeous!"

Melissa smiled and said, "Let's sit and talk." Amanda held my hand, leading me to one of the sofas.

To be continued