All Comments on 'The Ex'

by ADirtyRottenScoundrel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
Not bad.......

Better, without the last two words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A One

Because of the last two words. You said/wrote 'Ex'!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
Agree with first two commenters...

...though if you're young, having a fuck pig has it's benefits.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A good tale

Interesting story and I found it amusing how he showed her she made a mistake by cheating on him.

She can just take her sore asshole and leave, and that's a good lesson for her.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I never understood how punishing a cheating whore with more sex, even if it is kinky, is any kind of punishment. Its not like he fucked her ass dry and really hurt her. She got off on the "punishment" just like the cheating and just expanded her slut horizons a little. She lost a boyfriend that she didn't really love or respect at the most.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
SO you're done with her?

What if the slut left you a "present' from Steve? Something that requires a Doctor's visit to MAYBE get rid of? Or maybe it's something you can't get rid of. Something really nasty? You should have slammed the door in her face. What an idiot. Almost as dumb as the story.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
USE AND ABUSE

then its AMF....TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why "for now"?

She is a cheater. Cheaters come with huge health risks suck as herpes and aids. He needs to be done with her permanently. Bad ending.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Okay story

Decently written quick hit, pretty well standard fare.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked what he did to here...but their's not enough story here...again...it's about her cheating...and we never get to know how she feels...I hate guessing...if you write stories...finish the dam story........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous