The Ex-boyfriend

Story Info
My wife's old boyfriend shows up.
2.6k words
2.42
26.2k
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Tracy and I have been married for about twelve years and we have two girls who at eight and ten now. Long ago now that Tracy has had her figure back for lots of years now. And our sex life is what I would say is good, but not great. Our girls have a nanny who takes care of them most of the time. We do quite well money wise.

Tracy is 5'4", and 120lbs with very nice 34c breasts a nice waist and hips that round nicely with her breasts. My wife was not very experienced sexually. She did have one long term boyfriend that she was very serious about for over four years before us.

They were very active sexually and she had planned to marry him. I have never figured out exactly why she broke their engagement, but it had something to do with her sexual experience. She did say he felt she needed to have more experience with other men. I did ask her if he had wanted her to have sex with other men. She told me she just could not do that.

Other than Carl her other sexual fun was hands here and there. She'd had her tits played with by a half a dozen guys and been fingered by a couple. No big deal really. Tracy is nearly thirty five and I am two years older.

I came home from work one afternoon at 5pm as usual and Tracy was making dinner.

"David, guess who came by my office today."

"I have no idea Honey, someone from the past looking you up?"

"Guess you could say that yes, it was Carl Simmons."

"The Carl Simmons, your ex-boyfriend?"

"That is the one Yes."

"What did he want Trace, anything special?"

"No I don't think so. He just wanted to catch up."

"So where is he now, let's see he was out West wasn't he?"

"He just moved back to Omaha, his Mom still lives here and he wants to be near."

"That is nice, so is his wife with him?"

"Nope he is divorced again but with no new kids this time."

"I am sorry to hear that. He does not have much luck with wives. This is what the third one now?"

"Ya, but this one was 23 and great fucking. But not much good at anything else."

"Gee Trace you discussed his sex life?"

"Yep I know about all three of his wives. He says the best fucking he has ever has was me."

"Well I am flattered to know that. He really told you that?"

"Exact words and he said my only problem was lack of experience. I needed to have been with more guys. He actually said that unless since we have been married I have fooled around a bunch, I still need more."

"Did he ask if you ever fooled around?"

"He did actually, and when I told him not yet, he said he wanted to be first in line."

"Well that is putting it out there."

"Oh he was teasing me. But yes he still desires me. We are having lunch tomorrow. Is that a problem?"

"No Sweetheart not a problem for me."

"I was just a bit worried you seemed to have an issue if he was around?"

"Well Tracy you were lovers for quite a while and you told me he was very good in bed."

"Carl was my first and we were lovers for over four years. I had planned to marry him. If I wanted a lover now it would be Carl. We are friends. He wants to hang out some now that he is back here. Unless you object I want to do so."

"And he still thinks you need to fuck more guys?"

"That is what he said yes."

I really didn't give it much more thought. Several weeks passed and I knew they were hanging out some and she enjoyed his company. Tracy came down stairs on a Friday evening and she was wearing a very short sexy new dress.

"Oh shit Trace what did I forget. Where are we going?"

"We are not going anywhere. I have a dinner date tonight."

"Oh you and the girls going out?"

"No Dear, I have a dinner date with Carl."

"Oh so is this an actual Date, Date?"

"Yes I guess you could say it is."

"Is sex involved in this date?"

"It was ask for and I told him I could not provide that unless you gave permission."

"Is it something that excites you?"

"Yes it does."

"So are you asking for permission?"

"If I ask for permission to start fucking him will you give it?"

"What have you done with him so far?"

"Not much but he excites me like he used to."

"Then you need to see where you need it to go. If anywhere?"

"So I have your permission?"

"You do yes."

She kissed me gently on my cheek and went out to her car. I heard her drive away. I was asleep but I awoke when the garage door opened at 4am. Tracy slipped very quietly out of her clothes and into our bed. She smelled fresh and clean so I knew she had showered at his place. I also knew she had let him fuck her I was up at 5am and went down to my office. I got home at 5pm and when I entered Tracy was again dressed up.

"Another date tonight?"

She smiled again and I got my kiss on my cheek. Nearly four months passed and Tracy dated Carl nearly every night. She spent several weekends with him.

She did slowly begin to request sex with me. And we did begin to have it.

"David, Carl feels this can make our relationship much stronger. He knows all the mistakes he has made in his marriages and he feels he can help make ours much stronger. And that sex with him will relax and build confidence in me. Sex with Carl is still so good."

Her sex with me that night was more relaxed and intense. Our sex was exciting we both felt it. As we lay relaxed in each others arms Tracy snuggled close to my ear.

"David, do yo remember Paul Kinder?"

"Yes he was in our class in school. The little Jewish guy who dressed funny."

"That is him yes. He and Carl are friends. David, Paul used to fuck Carl's first wife, like Carl is fucking me. He has been over a couple times when I have been at Carl's Apt. He has watched Carl fuck me."

"He has seen you naked."

"Yes several times. I am very comfortable with Paul. Carl wants me to let Paul fuck me. He says the experience will be good for me and it will excite you."

"So Carl isn't talking about this Paul just fucking you once?"

"No I am to go over to Paul's a couple times a week for sex with him."

"When does this begin?"

"Carl wants me to spend the night with Paul tomorrow night."

So Carl was now introducing some experience to Tracy sexually. In a new lover.

A month passed with our sex life more exciting and Tracy was much more relaxed when we enjoyed each other.

"David, Paul has a younger brother Richard, do you remember him?"

"Yes, Richard Kinder was a freshman when we were seniors."

"He is comin over to Paul's tomorrow night and I am to begin having sex with him."

Two months went by and I will admit our sex was more fun and she worked it in. iIn the afternoons for us. As we lay after sex in the afternoon Tracy rolled close.

"David, Carl had me meet someone new and different."

"Okay and who would this be?"

"This guy is the guy Carl's second wife left him for."

"He was fucking Carl's wife."

"Yes but there is much more to it. And she isn't with the guy anymore. But Carl says he is much bigger than he is down there and he is so good with it. David it is hard to believe Carl fucks me soooooo good he always has, I love you so much and our sex is good. Carl says I need to do this."

"When are you to start this?"

"Carl is taking me there tonight."

"To meet this guy?"

"It is a club, I am to dance for them."

"You are to dance for them? With this guy?"

"No the guy wants me to dance for him, on stage."

"Why on stage Tracy?"

"It is an interview, David. I am to dance naked for the interview. Carl wants him to hire me as he did Carl's wife. He will fuck me as part of the interview. Carl wants me to work for him for six months."

"How long did Carl's wife work there?"

"Four years. She lived with Melvin for three of them. They have two girls. David, Melvin is African American."

"He is a black man."

"Yes and he is a PIMP."

"Oh my God Trace, Carl wants you to work for this guy? Will he prostitute you?" "He wants me to live with Melvin for six months. Carl says he will do things to me I have never dreamed of sexually. He says your wife will know things and do things you can not dream of. But he says if I stay the six month Melvin will whore me out and I will let him."

"God Tracy, are you going to do this? And could you really become a hooker?"

"David I want this for us to make us good. And no I could never be a hooker."

"Tracy you have learned to relax with sex, we are better. You have fucked three other men now for months."

"There are somethings, I have not told you David. More men have fucked me now."

"How many more men Tracy?"

"Carl wanted me ready for this interview. I needed to be much more experienced. He got young men to come to his place from the club. So I would not be as nervous. He got me to strip for them and to let them fuck me. I have done it ten times now. It was to get me ready for tonight."

And you think you are ready for tonight?"

"Yes I think so Sweetheart."

"So you have had many more lovers now?"

"Yes, David I have been with fourteen men now."

"So ten young men come to Carl's and you practice for tonight? They are young black men from his club?"

"Oh David I never dreamed I could let negro men fuck me. It is so fucking sexy They gang fuck me. Carl has videos of it. He says he has shown some of our friends from school me doing it. I should never have let him fuck me again but our sex is much better."

Tracy left that night and did not return. Three months passed. I finally found the address of Carl's apt and I went there. Carl answered the door. I ask if Tracy was there?

"No, Melvin hired her at the Pink Nipples way up on the north side. She agreed to live with Melvin for six months. She dances and stuff for him."

"What do you mean and stuff?"

"You know she is hooking for him. The guy is a big time pimp."

"But she said she was to have 6 months before he pimped her."

"Shit I took her over there after the boys gang banged her to relax her. She got her little tits right out for them, a big crowd and then bared her pussy too. They wanted her down on stage fucking. I told her. I took her back to Melvin and he mounted her with that monster cock of his and then he stuck the needle into her and pumped that shot of shit into her hot little body. I took her back out and put her naked shitfaced ass back up on stage and they took her. I don't know how many cocks sampled her pussy that night on stage while she was on display. Shit David, boy that wife of your is as good a whore as Melvin has ever had. She has had every black cock in the area in her pussy now."

"He has been whoring her for three months now?"

"Shit man 30 maybe 40 guys a day been up in her little pussy every day for ninety days now she's a good little whore. I knew Melvin would make lots of money off her little pussy. I set her up and she fell right into it."

I broke his nose so badly I thought he'd bleed to death. Four ribs and I did enough damage to his nuts I knew his making babies was over. Then I kissed him on the mouth and Whisper to his ear I would kill him if I ever saw him again. And I haven't.

The Pink Nipples is a shit hole in the bad black area, but really bad white boys can go there if they want. I went there. I waited until just after seven. The dancer on stage was my wife. She was naked and sexy even stoned. The crowd was randy and ready. I knew they were going to take her down and gang bang her which they promptly did. I watched as they took her. She wanted it and took anything from them they desired of her. It was bad, very bad.

I walked back to the office. the guy outside it was huge. I broke both his collar bones and knocked him out. The two inside with Melvin were way too slow to do a job for him. I broke the first one's knee and caught the second one by the throat and slammed his head off the desk. Melvin had his Glock almost out when the Kimber touched his face leaving a dent in it.

"This over that little piece of pussy out there fucking now? If so I been up in that 3 times a day for 90 days now I like it a lot. You let me have her for a year and I send her home and we forget all this."

"How about I just take her home, dry her out and we forget all this?"

"You do that and next week I will visit you. Take her back and just keep her."

"Wrong answer Melvin."

I slammed his head down on his own desk. The knife I carry is razor sharp and it cut his pants down the front belt and all. I pulled him up close to his Cherry wood desk by his cock laid it out on the desk set the ice pick in the center of the big head and jammed it down through it. Then drove it deeply into the top. He was staked down tight to his desk.

I flipped him around reached under his ass found his nuts and jerked them back to where I could get at them. I split his bag open squeezed them out on their cords and pulled them out of his body. I slammed the end of the barrel of the.45 against his head and I whispered to him.

"Please come find me mother fucker."

I waited another hour as they finished with their fun with Tracy and then I gather her things and her and we went home. She had a very hard time with the drug addiction and an even worse time with her sex addiction. I got her off the drugs. But the sex was much harder.