All Comments on 'The Ex Factor - a Three Hole Tour'

by KHarding

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
amiinwienamiinwienalmost 5 years ago
Fantasy and Reality - where is the line?

This is a great story. Could be true, who knows! Very well written. I never fucked wife v1 in the ass. Long story. I made sure that wife v2 not only allowed it, but likes it. We've been together now for 16+ years, and I just had her ass this afternoon bent over the dining room table. I love that table. And my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I can relate to this

Went to visit kids from 1st marriage, after five hour drive to get to where she now lived, ex asked if I could babysit the boys while she went out with friends. Ex comes home tipsy, she always horny when tipsy, sat on lounge chatting having drinks, ended up fucking her in lounge, then kitchen and finally bed where 69 then took her anal virginity and she squirted for first time when she came with my cock buried in her ass. We repeated this 22yrs later after eldest son wedding, she claims mine is only cock she had in her ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKHarding@KHarding
Amateur author, cunning linguist, charming self-loather with a penchant for doing the wrong thing at the right time.