The Ex-Homeless Man's New Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was just dropping you off so there was no reason," she groans.

He had to be quick or risk being seen, oh how he wish he could mouth her titties right now but he had to concentrate on fullfilling the request.

It wasn't long before Kelly was writhing as her Master rapidly drills her vagina with his fingers.

She slides her left hand into her top and plays with her right breast. "Ooooh! Ahhhh!"

Frank smiles as he feels wetness and sees her light blue pants developing a hugh wet spot in the middle.

"EEEEEEEE!"

Frank watches her tremble from the organism and sucks his fingers. "I'll never stop enjoying your taste." He gives a final kiss before departing. "I'll call you when I'm done."

"Yes Master," she cooed.

He exits the car, watches her drive off and makes his way to the line. There were a lot people and then he notices that many were thin and he looks at his gut. "I have to get into shape if I'm going to enjoy Kelly for a long time."

The line starts moving and he's soon inside. He was ready to fulfill the rest of Kelly's request, she helped him with his resume and practice with him on what to say in an interview even though most of time it ended in sex rather than successful hiring.

There were a lot of booths, he was sure to get a job dispite the fact that his current ID indicated him homeless, but it was better than nothing. Because of that ID, he was able to open a bank account and cash the check Kelly had wrote for him and things were looking up for him, his new birth certificate would be coming soon, he could now write down Kelly's address as his own and use it as his bank address and apply for healthcare which meant bills sent to him indicating proof of residency and with that he could get a regular license and finally a new social security card.

That was all a huge revelation for Kelly, it wasn't easy for people to escape homelessness but he was one of the lucky ones ironically due to her being unlucky enough to cross him, all he had to do now was not ruin it.

****

He passes through several booths handing out resumes and fill out applications. Some seem interested and others didn't but he couldn't afford to be discouraged.

When 5pm came, people begin leaving and it wasn't long before Kelly arrives. "So how did it go, Master?"

"I've done all I can do, its touch and go at this point."

"So what do you want to do now?"

"Well its still light out so we can go jogging, I want to get into shape."

She nods and proceeds on to the house.

An hour later the two set out again and begin their jog. Mr. Sneed sees them and was becoming more puzzled.

As they reached the end of the street Frank panted and his red shirt was already wet due to sweat. "I think that's enough."

"Oh come now, we just started."

Franks nods, takes a swig of water and resumes.

Twenty-minutes later Frank was tired again. "I'm finished."

"Okay, just tell me when you're ready."

"No, I don't think I can do it, I've been out of shape for far too long. It's a waste of time."

"Master please, I have confidence in you."

"You're confidence is misplaced. Let's go back."

Kelly rolls her eyes. "Perhaps I should look into a retirement home for you, Master."

"What was that?"

"Um I...." Kelly smirks. "I said perhaps I should look into a retirement home for you, Master."

"What!?"

"Well you are old, you don't need a job."

Frank frowns. "I think you've forgotten your place."

"I won't take it back."

"I think you should be punished for your misbehavior!"

"Well you can't do that unless you catch me Master." She takes off running with Frank pursuing.

Every now and then she would stop and check on her Master's progress and sure enough he wasn't stopping. She nods in approval at his determination to catch and punished her.

She enters the nearby park, this time she wasn't going to wait for him and proceeds to jog. A few men glance and were glued to the woman in purple short shorts, a purple sports bra that displays an ample amount of cleavage bouncing as she strolled through the park complete with blonde hair in a ponytail but her mind was elsewhere to take notice of them.

She eventually sees Frank walking slowly for he was tired. She maintains her distance.

"Where did she go?" He continues walking until he finds a bench. "Damn, maybe Kelly was right, maybe I deserve a retirement home. No! I can lose this gut. I will fulfill my request to Kelly, I will enjoy her for many years to come!"

Kelly smiles and comes out of hiding. "Master I am here, you've caught me."

"No I didn't. I may be old but I'm going to lose this weight!"

"You're not old, just aged like fine wine."

"Well said, come here."

They embrace and share a kiss and at that moment one of the men appears, he had followed Kelly in an attempt to get her number but was stopped dead in his tracks upon seeing her making out with the fat old black man.

Frank notices him, grins and slides his left hand down into Kelly's short shorts and squeezes her ass. "Oh Master," she moans happily.

A second later he releases her and they hold hands and walk on with Frank still smirking leaving the man stunned and Kelly oblivious to what took place.

Three days later Frank gets a call for an interview.

He puts on his best suit and hops on the bus for Kelly was already at work. He inhales and exhales and starts going over what to say in his mind.

He reaches his destination which was Barnes Grocery in the Flex Plaza. He heads inside and was directed to the interview room. He takes a seat and notices three black men and one black woman waiting. The woman notices him and smiles and he nods.

Each person was called in one at a time and finally, Frank's turn had come. He enters the office of the store manager who was a younger white man named Robert and the grocery manager Gregory who was black. He introduces himself and shakes hands with both of them.

The store manager asks Frank typical questions such as why wanted to work for them and then the huge gap in his work history and Frank gives him the truth.

Frank was once engaged but his fianceé ran off taking everything leaving him high and dry and then a depression occurred.

Both managers were sympathetic to his situation and Frank exits the interview with confidence.

A few days later Frank receives a phone call from Barnes Grocery telling him he got the job.

He arrives at 12pm and is greeted by Gregory who clocks him in and shows him around. He recieves his uniform shirt which was blue and had a red BG on the right breast pocket.

After submitting his banking information for direct deposit, Frank does some CBTs (Computer Based Training) for a few hours and then takes an hour break.

Frank enters the breakroom and was greeted by the three men who were interviewed like himself, they weren't of any significance to him but they greeted him like he was a long lost relative of theirs. Their names were Jones, Larry and Victor. They were younger than him, mid thirties and Victor looked late twenties at least.

Frank hopes he doesn't have to play older brother to them but if it kept them from going through a similar situation he went through he wouldn't mind, he managed to steer a younger hot blonde around and now she was at his beck and call.

"So how are you liking the job so far?" Larry asks.

"Well it's really just first day, I'll find out soon enough."

"Shiiit I'm liking it already, so many fine ass bitches," Victor grins.

"Hey man remember the reason why you're here, there are plenty of bitches out there and none will pay you no mind if you're broke," Jones says.

"True enough."

When the break was over, Frank spents the next two hours finishing up some CBTs. He hears his phone vibrating, he knew it was Kelly calling, wondering where he was. He looks at the clock, it was 7pm, only an hour to go before getting off.

When he was done with the CBTs he was ordered to spend the last hour restocking the breakfast aisle.

He spots an older woman carrying a box cereal in one hand and box of coffee cans in the other when she trips over another box, Frank goes to help her. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I forgot I set the box there."

"I'll get it for you."

"Thanks, it's so much but I'll get the hang of it. My first day afterall."

"Really? Mine as well."

"I remember seeing you, it was at the interview."

"Ah yes, it seems all of those who were at the interview were hired, I'm Frank by way."

"Loretta, please to meet you. So what department you're in?"

"Grocery, I assume you're there too?"

"Yes, they needed help so I decided to apply, they have no strong people."

Frank nods and begins stocking the coffee.

"How did you do with the CBTs?"

"It was difficult at first but I got through, things sure have changed from when I first started working."

"I'm sure you'll do fine, you're a strong man afterall."

"Indeed I am."

When the shift was over, Frank makes his way across the parking lot to the bus stop. "Not bad for the first day," he thought.

When he gets home it was almost 9pm and Kelly's car was in the driveway. He enters to find Kelly in tears. "Master!" She runs to him and embraces him. "I was worried, you didn't answer any of my calls or text."

"I am sorry for worrying you."

Kelly was about to reply but then she notices the shirt he was wearing and then looks at the whole attire and then back him smiling at her.

"Surprise!"

Her tears of worry became tears of joy. They begin inserting their tongues into each other's mouths. Frank picks her up and she has her arms and legs around him.

He lays her on the sofa and she watches him remove his new uniform and once he was nude, he gets on his knees, opens up her legs and begins eating her vanilla vagina. "Oh Master!"

He pauses, "I'll try my best to never worry you again." He resumes eating.

"Oh, oh, ah, oh!"

His hands begin working her breasts. "I'll never get tired of this!"

"I'm so proud of you, Master! Eeeeee, ahhhh!"

He removes his tongue and kisses her vaginal lips and then crawls up on the sofa and turns away from her and slowly lowers his penis down into her opening mouth.

"Yum!"

He goes up and down slowly. Her right hand rubs his testicles. "You like this don't you?"

"No Master I love it!" She could feel the precum go down her throat and he slowly picks up speed.

"That's right!" With that said he lowers his head back into her vanilla vagina. He increases speed and his testicles were now hitting her face but she was enjoying every moment of it.

He twirls his body clockwise and all that could be heard from was muffled moaning and then he twirls his body counterclockwise.

She gags a little bit but manages to swallow the downward load and a minute later he pulls out and some of his cum lands on her nose.

He climbs off and sits on the sofa. "Ride me!"

She instantly gets up, kiss him and straddles him. She kisses his nipples licks them and grabs hold his penis and rubs her vaginal lips on it before inserting it inside her.

She goes up and down slowly. "This was the life," he thought, watching this 22 year old blonde beauty pleasure herself, her incredible breasts bouncing slowly. She moans and groans and leans down to kiss him again.

He takes over thrusting into her. His right hand takes hold of her left ass cheek and he smacks it.

"Oh fuck, Master, I gonna cum!"

He thrusts faster and faster and then lifts her up and sees her vanilla juice pour all out over his chocolate tool. He lowers her back down and she pulls out and turns around and resumes riding him in reverse.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" She screams.

She soon slows and Frank takes over again bouncing her slowly while her right hand plays with her clit and her left hand plays with her left tit.

He stops, grabs her hips, stands up and resumes trusting her up and down.

"Ah, ahh, ahhh, ahhhh! AH!"

He would never get tired of hearing the sounds of satisfaction she made.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming again!"

Frank pounds faster and harder and then he lifts her up off his penis and her vanilla vagina juice drips on the floor.

"Oh Fuck!" She breathes. She would have to clean that up with her tongue later.

Franks lays her on the sofa sideways, he wasn't done yet. He rubs her still dripping wet vagina and insert his penis back inside.

"Oh yes!" He grunts.

It wasn't long before Kelly's moans and groans grew loud again and then to full blown screams.

He was smiling triumphantly for he had done it, he fulfilled his request to Kelly.

He suddenly looks at the clock, it was nearly 11, they both had to work in the morning so he couldn't celebrate all night but there was no reason for him to be discouraged for he could do it anytime he wanted for he owned her.

He gives her jiggly left asscheek another slap and another. He pumps faster and faster and then with a groan he unleashes his chocolate seed into her. Both were panting hard and then she turns around and kisses him.

They eventually get up and he warms up a small bit of food that Kelly had cooked. He wasn't that hungry especially after the sex but he didn't want her to feel under appreciated especially after worrying her. On the bright side there was lunch for them both tomorrow so no harm done.

The next day after being awakened by Kelly's blow job, Frank sets out to work. Now that he had the job his next step was to buy a vehicle, he couldn't rely on the bus forever and Kelly had her own job to go to, and gas wasn't cheap.

He arrives on time and checks his schedule.

"Good morning," Loretta says happily.

"Good morning."

"Day two," Victor says upon entering.

Frank nods.

They began stocking the power tools. They had to stock up all the aisles, but the specific ones were left to specific people like dairy and frozen, produce had their own people and so did bakery, deli, meat, customer service and pharmacy.

An hour later the assistant grocery manager calls them all to receiving. The delivery truck had arrived and they had to get the pallets to get the product off the truck and some were going on the shelf immediately.

Frank eyes one of the employees scanning the barcodes, it didn't seem hard at all and wonders did corporate or some foreign element dictated the prices, he'd actually prefer cheaper beer if possible.

Once the truck was clear, they organized the back room and resume stocking. He notices two vendors with beer pallets walking by, it would be nice if he could stock that alongside the wine.

Victor was already trying to decide what brand to buy. He wanted to buy during his break but Larry and Loretta advised him not to, there were no cameras in the breakroom and not everyone who worked there had good intentions. Loretta was convinced that if such a thing occurred it would be one of the whites, and knew that they wouldn't be suspected, instead the blacks would suspect the fellow blacks.

Frank knew that there was some measure of truth to this but there were good and bad people of all races, he'd been around long enough to know that, right now his concern was being a good employee, no time for suspicion but that doesn't mean he would be naive.

"So Franky, are you a beer or wine man or do you go for the hard stuff?" Loretta asks.

"Franky? Well I'm mostly a beer drinker but I've had some wine, and vodka but I find that disgusting. I'm trying to cut back so I can lose this gut."

The others nod.

"I hear that red wine is good for the heart so stick to that for now but don't drink excessively," Larry says.

Frank nods.

"I look forward to seeing how you look once the weight comes off," Loretta says with a trinkle in her eyes.

Frank starts to respone but gets called to the back.

When lunchtime came Frank enters the breakroom and heats the food, he'd been looking forward to it since last night. He recieves a text message from Kelly asking him to get some bread and quickly replies back.

He exits the table to use the restroom.

A minute later Larry, Jones, Victor and Loretta enter the breakroom.

"Somebody left their phone on the table," Victor observes.

"It's probably not forgotten, someone's cooking food in the microwave, probably theirs," Larry answers.

A text message alert lights up the phone and Victor sees the wallpaper of a voluptuous blonde in classy and yet sexy work clothes. "Man, she's fine for a white woman that is."

The other two men take a look and Loretta rolls her eyes. "Just a store bought hussy."

The phone fades to black and they go about their business leaving the phone and a minute later Frank comes out of the bathroom and opens the microwave. He takes the food and sits where the phone was and then he unlocks it and views Kelly's response before putting the phone in his pocket.

Victor's eyes widened. "Yo Frank, that's your phone?"

"Yes it is, I just recently bought it."

"Shiiit, it lit up for a minute, what website you got that wallpaper from?"

"Wallpaper?"

"Yeah that wallpaper on your screen."

"I don't know what this wallpaper you speak of."

"He means the picture on your phone screen," Jones explains.

"Oh well why didn't you just say that? I took that picture."

"What!? You took the picture of that woman!? You have a side job?"

"No I just took it recently."

"So who's that woman?"

"That's Kelly, my wife."

Victor busts our laughing. "That's the funniest thing I heard all day."

"Wow, lusting after white women, aren't you a little old for that? Jones asks.

Loretta storms out of the breakroom.

"Damn!" Larry exclaims.

"She ain't see no ring on you so she thought perhaps she had a chance," Jones explains.

"I suspected it and was going to let her know I was taken but work got in the way."

"You ain't got no ring so you ain't married," Victor says.

"I don't need one to be married."

"But still if you didn't like Loretta there's no reason for you to lie."

"I'm not lying."

"Dude please, I know we let our imaginations run wild sometimes but come on! Show the picture again."

Frank sighs and shows him.

"And you honestly expect me to believe that a hot piece of ass like that would honestly give you the time of day? Please! Look at you!"

"Feel free to think whatever you like."

"Well show me some more pictures."

"That was the only one I had, the others weren't pretty so I deleted them, besides I'm far too busy to be taking pictures." Why take pictures when I have the real thing waiting at home?

Victor laughs. "How about you ask her to text you another or better yet one topless or bottomless or both."

"Nah." Frank knew if they asked for a picture it would have lead to what Victor wanted but he wasn't keen on sharing Kelly with anybody, she was his and his alone! "I'm going to eat my food now that my wife cooked."

As the days went by, Frank did his job to the fullest, everyone save Loretta wasted no time moving on, she avoided Frank whenever she could and didn't speak to him unless she had to. As for Frank he could care less, he didn't lead her on, he wasn't going to feel sorry for her, his business was legal and his business was his business.

****

Kelly is smiling and humming while getting ready, the day had arrived at last. When she's finishes, she comes out in a typical white blouse, black skirt with black stockings and heels but she took time to put red finger nail polish complete with red lipstick on. She didn't think she needed to wear anything fancy for it was just a work party even though she was actually bringing someone this time.

Frank comes out in a blue shirt, brown pants and a brown suit coat. He was disappointed he still had a gut but Kelly assures him that everything will be just fine.

As they proceed on their way, Mr. Sneed observes them and sighs sadly, there was no denying it. Kelly was in a romantic relationship with a black man, a fat old black man. What could have possessed her to engage in such a thing? Now Mr. Sneed wasn't a racist, he just believed in a certain order of things. Blacks with blacks, whites with whites and etc. He only hopes that the black man was the only one and a white flight wasn't on the horizon, he liked the neighborhood.