The Ex-Homeless Man's New Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly exits Sacs Firm leaving Ronald furious. He still couldn't believe he was losing her to a fat old ugly homeless black man.

****

A few days later Frank visits Chuck. "Are you proud of yourself? Kelly's my wife you bastard!"

"You honestly believe that?" Chuck chuckles.

"It's true."

"I didn't see a ring, that means she's fair game. She came to the chuch just to pick some samples and I just wanted a taste."

"So you don't regret it at all?"

"I regret that I fell for a Becky and I regret I was ever friends with you! When was the last time you stopped for a visit, eh?"

"I had to find a job and when I finally found one I was very busy."

"Yeah not too busy fucking that Becky? Don't give me that crap! It's because you're with that highclass Becky you decided you're too good for the rest of us! You'll regret choosing a Becky over a Sista! She'll be bored of you soon once she finds a younger fit brotha that is if she doesn't go back to her own first but regardless you'll be reduced to a field hand. So if you have any black pride left in you, you'll pull out of that Becky and pull out fast before she leaves you hanging high and dry or worst hanging from a tree."

"Good bye, Chuck."

Frank exits and shook his head, Chuck didn't know anything about Kelly but he had to admit that Chuck was right about him not visiting. He had plenty of opportunities, he wasn't so busy, he just didn't want to go back to the past but he could have visited and shown the homeless people that he was the future that many of them sought. He shakes his head, would any of them actually return for a visit after they got out, would they bother helping their fellow homeless? "No they wouldn't, they're on their own," he surmises.

The next day comes and Frank was busy stocking, he was actually feeling down because of what Chuck had done or attempted to do.

"Frank, everything alright, or you are still concerned about your imaginary wife?" Victor laughs.

"Hey lay off," Jones says.

"What I'm just saying, but I must admit making up a story like that on the spot just to get off is something I wouldn't have thought of. I would just use the I'm not feeling well card."

Frank rolls his eyes.

"I don't know man, my grandma whose a member of the church did say that a woman was almost raped, and she was white," Larry says.

"He used the story."

Frank leaves them to stock the water and soda. He was preoccupied with his own thoughts when be heard a familiar voice. "Excuse me, Master, can you help me get this 32 pack of water into the shopping cart?"

He turns around to see Kelly smiling at him. "Kelly, why are you here?"

"Master, you left your lunch so I decided that it was the perfect opportunity to come visit. So when do you go on break?"

"Not for another hour."

"Great I made it in time."

He puts the water in the cart. "Ok anything else, ma'am?"

"Yes, kindly show me to the caned vegetables."

"Sure thing."

They head over to the next aisle and he helps her pick out the cans. Victor turns into the aisle and notices them. At first her head was turned and Frank was trying to get the last can that was in the back but then she turns to adjust some items in the cart but didn't notice him. "Holy fuck! That's the woman from his phone wallpaper! She's real!" He thought and ran.

"Guys, guys!" He stops to catch his breath.

"What's the matter, Vic? You look like you've seen a ghost," Larry questions.

"The police here because you're secretly selling prescription drugs?" Jones teases.

"She's real!"

"Who?"

"That woman from Frank's wallpaper! She's real and in the store right now!"

"Come on man, don't you think you're doing too much, let Frank indulge in his fantasies."

"Yeah man we don't have time for this."

"I'm being serious! Follow me!"

"Fine, I'll go but if you're wrong you're paying for my lunch," Larry says.

"Wait I want in on this too."

They follow Victor to the aisle but don't see them.

"Well this was an obvious waste but you're paying."

Jones nods in agreement.

"Wait, it's true, she was here with Frank."

The two men leave.

"Wait!"

"I have to put up the milk," Jones says.

"I have to make a run to meat department.

"Wait! Damn it, I know they're here somewhere."

Jones was putting up the milk when Kelly appears. "Excuse me, can you pass me a 2% blue top milk gallon?"

"Yeah sure." he hands the milk to her and then gets a good look at her and realizes that she was exactly the woman from Frank's wallpaper. "She is real!"

"Thank you."

"Um yes you're welcome." He watches her make for the frozen section. She passed by Larry who takes no notice. He approaches him.

"What is it, now look like you've seen a ghost."

"Man that was her!"

"What!?"

"Yes that's the woman."

They both enter the frozen section pretending to be checking tags. Once she picks some ice cream and waffles, Kelly makes her way to the next aisle. The two men follow her.

She was checking out the paper towels and toilet paper while they were still pretending to check tags. Victor appears next to them. "Told ya."

Kelly proceeds on and the three resume following her until she was back at the water aisle where Frank was finishing up. They peek at them interacting and laughing together.

"Damn she has a fine ass," Larry admits.

"I know, and you see that incredible rack cleavage?" Jones adds.

"What are you three doing?" Loretta asks.

"Shhhhh, look who it is with Frank," Victor says.

She looks and sees the voluptuous blonde. "Hmph! Another black man ruined, he can have that store bought hussy!" She leaves.

"We should get back to work," Larry suggests.

"Yeah," the two men moan in unison.

"Well that's everything I came to get," Kelly smiles.

"I'm glad I could be of assistant to you, ma'am."

"Master, could you help me to the car?"

"Of course."

They make their way to the register. "So, Master, there's a blood drive coming up at the church and I wanted to volunteer again."

"What? You want to go there again after what happened?"

"Yes I wish to help."

"Kelly its dangerous, you were almost raped."

"I'll buy a taser and mace."

"And what day is it?"

"It's the second Saturday of this month."

"Isn't the trial the third Saturday?"

"Yes it is."

"In that case I'm going to have to say no. Chuck is claiming you only went there to pick up homeless men to have sex with, we don't need to give him any leverage."

"But...."

"My decision is final, you can volunteer all you want afterwards but now is not the time."

"Yes Master."

They reach the register and Frank helps unload the groceries. When she pays, Frank loads up the cart and then she waits for him as he goes to the breakroom to put the ice cream, frozen waffles and milk up. She was puzzled but decided not to question him. When he returns they head out to her car but Frank orders her not to leave but wait in the parking lot until he texts.

When his break came, Frank enters the breakroom to eat his lunch. He notices the other black men staring at him in silence. "What's the matter, cat got your tongue? Or should I say white pussy doesn't got your tongue?" Frank couldn't help but smirk, he knew from the beginning that they were watching, they did all this teasing but look at them now.

Victor gets down on his knees and starts worshipping Frank. "You are a god!"

"Black god," Frank corrects him.

"Yes a mighty black god!"

After Victor apologizes, Frank eats the food Kelly had cooked for him. They all wanted to know how but Frank refuses to tell them stating that, "A magician never reveals his secrets."

Frank texts Kelly, cleans his plate, exits the breakroom and makes his way outside.

Kelly appears and enters Barnes Grocery again but this time following Frank. He gives her the tour and then two enter the back and to the left was the men's and women's restroom.

Frank heads inside the men's while Kelly heads inside the women's and few seconds later Kelly gets another text telling her that it was clear. She heads inside of the men's restroom with Frank smiling.

"Are you sure about this, Master?"

"We did it at your job so why not."

"But you could get fired."

"Don't worry it's just another quickie and then we won't do it ever again in a public place."

Kelly nods and they enter the stall. "It smells nice in here."

"Of course, I wouldn't dream of having sex in a dirty restroom."

Kelly sits on the toilet seat cover and unbuckle and unzips her Master's pants. Once both pants and underwear were down she proceeds to lick and kiss his tip as she did many times in the past. "I can't believe I'm doing this in a public restroom but it's for my Master so it's fine and then I won't have to do it again," she thought.

She squeezes his heavy testicles while slowly rocking her head back and forth and he lets out a satisfing groan.

Suddenly they hear footsteps Kelly and immediately stops. The footsteps were loud and while Kelly was quiet with her mouth around Frank's penis, Frank himself coughs loudly thus ensuring the man that there was someone occupying the middle stall so the man wouldn't have to look down to see, these days closed restroom stalls didn't exactly mean occupied.

Fortunately the man uses the urinal and a minute later he washes his hands and leaves.

Frank lets out a sigh of relief that he wasn't doing number two or worst sitting down on the toilet seat to be on the phone.

Kelly resumes sucking him off, she knew next to nothing about this place so she wanted to get done as quickly as possible so she grabs on to her Master's asscheeks and starts ramming him down her throat.

Frank smiles and grunts. "Oh keep that going." He reaches for the back of her shirt and pulls it up and then sticks his hand into the back of her pants. He came with a grunt and his chocolate load came rushing into Kelly's mouth and she swallows it all. A second later Frank withdraws his slimy penis from her mouth and she uses her fingers to get the remains and lick them clean.

He motions her to turn around and she sighs in compliance with her Master's order knowing that all hopes of getting out quickly were dashed. Did he really not fear getting caught? Once she was faced away from him with her feet placed firmly on the floor between the toilet and hands against the wall, Frank pulls down her pants, adjusts her green throne and strokes her vanilla vaginal lips. Kelly lets out a silent moan then she feels two of thick fingers probing her vagina and asshole.

She moans happily but silently for surely someone would hear them and the restrooms had no doors so nothing could alarm them if someone was coming.

Once again, wanting to get done as quickly as possible before the chances of getting caught increases, Kelly grabs Frank's still slimy penis and proceeds to jerk it off. Her right hand covers her mouth to supress the moans.

She could feeling it getting harder and harder. They hear another set of footsteps enter the restroom and Frank removes his fingers from Kelly. He coughs again but once again the guy goes to the urinal.

The guy starts to wash his hands but stops as he thought he heard the male in the stall moan but he hears coughing instead. Kelly hadn't stopped, just slowly massaging Frank's penis. Once the guy finishes up he leaves and Frank once again breathes a sigh of relief.

"Sorry Master," she whispers and once his penis was fully hard again she sticks inside of her with a muffled groan.

Frank takes his time thrusting but now he knew he had to hurry for his break was almost over. He picks up speed just a little bit for no one needed to hear the clapping sound in the restroom.

Kelly was getting close, she was already wet from the fingering so all Frank had to do was finish her off.

Frank slides his hands up her shirt to cup her breasts. This was it, she was so close but then he decides to pull out which confuses Kelly for a second but he was already quickly pulling her pants and thong off and then he orders to place both hands around her mouth and with lightning speed he has one hand around her waist and the other around both legs and he twists around so that he was now sitting on the toilet cover and he expertly slams her down on his penis which makes her give a loud muffled cry.

He increases more speed as he thrusts her up down. He pauses for a few seconds to hear if any footsteps could be heard but there was none so he continues.

This was it, there was no stopping it least they be discovered and he either suspended or fired.

A minute later he lets out a muffled groan as he pumps his load of chocolate goodness inside of Kelly and then she lets out her own muffled groan as she achieves her orgasm.

After her orgasm had subsided, Kelly gets off of Frank's penis and as she bends down to put her thong, Frank wipes his slimy sticky dick on her on asscheeks and watches his chocolate goo drip out.

Once she was dressed, Kelly quickly turns around and wipes Frank's penis clean with her tongue. He didn't have time but he wasn't going to deny her after coming this far.

Once he's dressed, Frank exits the stall and heads out of the restroom, there was no one around so he texts Kelly. A second later she was out and with ten minutes to spare.

They quickly head to the front and Frank goes to breakrooom to get the milk, ice cream and waffles. He gives them to Kelly and walks her to the car.

There were a few black men including Victor who were watching them leave and holding hands. "Have we entered another reailty!?"

Frank comes back paying no mind to the shocked looks on their faces. He clocks back in and resumes working.

****

The work day ends with ease, Frank sits outside and waits for Kelly who was on her way to pick him.

"Hey!" A rough voice boomed.

Frank looks up to the man known as Ronald approaching him with malice in his eyes. "Hello, what can I do for you?"

"What did you do to her!?"

"Excuse me?"

"There's no way a beautiful woman like Kelly could ever go for a fat old ugly slob like you! What did you do to her!?"

"What business is it of yours!?"

"Oh it is my business, you see I have a friend in the police department who says you paid a visit to a Mr. Chuck."

Frank's eyes widen.

"Yeah that's right, seems you two are well acquainted and there's been a string of ongoing rapes in the area all involving sophisticated white women targeted by homeless black men!"

Frank's eyes widen in horror.

"Yeah that's right, one of the guys who was caught claimed that he was inspired by a fat old black man and young white woman seen together leaving the mall. His name was Randy, ring a bell?"

"No."

"How about Davis, 48? He happened upon an 18 year old redhead who obviously refused his advances but it wasn't enough for him so followed her to her apartment where he attack and raped her! The bastard is still at large!"

"I don't know him either."

"Reggie, robbery and rape. Ace, raped a woman who was leaving her job around midnight and had been identified as an associate of Chuck's just like you!"

Frank just sat there.

"You may not have a criminal record which is surprising but I know you're the one pulling the strings."

"I have nothing to do with those men!"

"That was just four and one of them knows Chuck who knows you, guilty by association is rather unfortunate but it does happen so unless you don't want it to happen to you and spare Kelly the pain you need to get out of her life! It's obvious you can't protect her. She has a plethora of opportunities but she won't have them if you are there. We live in the real world not some drug induced fantasy! Unless that's what you strung her out on!"

Frank looks up and glares at him.

"I'm just giving you a friendly warning, that's all. If you wish to come clean now then I'm all ears."

"I've got nothing to say to you."

"Fine have it your way but it's only a matter of time before the police catch those rapists and then we'll see how things play out for you." With that Ronald leaves.

Even though Frank was defiant in front of Ronald, he was hurting on the inside. It was his actions that changed Kelly, he was worse than Chuck and now it seems that he inadvertently caused a homeless black man's sexual assault revolution.

He goes back inside of Barnes Grocery to the breakroom restroom which was empty and weeps silently until Kelly arrives.

"Hello Master, how was work?"

"Fine."

She takes off and once she reaches a red light she notices that Frank was looking sad. "Master, what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Something seems wrong, you should..."

"Kelly, shut up and drive."

She was taken aback but complies and there's nothing but silence all the way home.

When they get home Frank goes to the bathroom while Kelly sets up the table for dinner.

When Frank exits the bathroom he sees Kelly naked. "Kelly, the weather is starting to become unpredictable so put some clothes on."

"Yes Master."

At that moment it winces him when she calls him that but he didn't show it.

They sit down to eat. Kelly could still tell that something was wrong but didn't wish to pry any further.

Frank speaks, "Kelly I thought about it, you can do the blood drive."

"Thank you, Master but I think I'll wait until after the trial, I don't need to give Chuck any type of ammo."

Frank nods and resumes eating in silence. Kelly tries to get him to talk but he refuses.

Frank goes to bed early leaving Kelly awake. When morning came Kelly starts her usual routine but as soon she began stroking, Frank stops her and tells her that he had to leave asap. Kelly was once again taken aback but complies.

Over the next few days the changes were undeniable, Frank was staying out longer, Kelly was now dressed, Frank was making up excuses for not letting Kelly do her morning routine and sex was starting to become less frequent.

Kelly didn't know what was going on with her Master but it was starting to effect her mood as well. Another day passes and she decides to pay another trip to Barnes Grocery.

She enters wearing a beautiful red dress with red heels which gives the men both customer and staff a double take. She finds Frank who gazes at her but seems uninterested. He helps her with the groceries but was withdrawn and asks her why she had come which should have been obvious. There was no groping or attempt to get her to the bathroom, just a normal customer employee relationship and then he announces that he had to hurry back leaving her to go back to her car alone. She was fortunate to have a light load but still.

She wanted to pick him up but he tells her he's covering another person's shift which was a lie but she didn't know it.

Another day came and Frank leaves early. Kelly really wanted to know what was going on. "Was it just stress or something more? What if he was seeing another woman!?" She gasps at her thought. "No he wouldn't, he promised to make me his only sex slave! But still I have to know what is going on!"

Kelly drives to Barnes Grocery and waits in the parking lot, she knew he had an early shift and soon he was done and sees him heading to the bus stop. The bus comes and she follows it to the station but unfortunately she loses him, there were six other buses plus four trains and twenty four stations, it would be a needle in a haystack. She pulls out her phone and texts him but he doesn't respond and after waiting almost an hour she calls him but he doesn't pick up. Kelly starts crying.

Frank didn't come home until about 1am with Kelly still awake waiting. She confronts him very meekly about it and he explains that Barnes Grocery wasn't paying enough so he was looking for another job and then went drinking. Kelly could smell the alcohol on his breath so it was true which relives her worries to some extent for she knew something else was going on. "Maybe it was just stress and money problems."