The Ex-Wife

Story Info
An Ex-wife writes to an Ex-husband.
2k words
4.23
26k
44
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A letter from an Ex-wife to an Ex-husband after being divorced 2 years

Gary, my love I'm writing this to you in the hope you read it.

Thank you for saving me today this is the second time you have done that, of course the first time lead to our divorce.

I almost got myself into trouble again didn't I? It might have been because I was thinking about you, today would have been our anniversary, we would have been married 10 years.

It was good to see you even if you didn't talk much, in fact you only warned me about the pub.

I walked to the pub where we met, that day you were sitting at the bar drinking your pint of cider, you were wearing that old battered bikers jacket and those old jeans and those old boots.

I now know you didn't have to wear those clothes but you felt comfortable. I know now you owned the warehouse company.

You looked so serious, you were chatting to your friends about football. The team you supported were doing really well. You have always been serious haven't you?

Do you still support Manchester United? I remember you buying me a Manchester United football shirt so I could sleep in it, you said I was the sexiest woman alive when I put it on.

With you I felt like the sexiest woman no matter what I wore. Having a tall strong man to look after me and gentleman too was amazing.

Sorry Gary I'm rambling I'm going down memory lane. Anyway to the present at least a few hours ago, I was sitting there drinking half a cider when two men started talking to me.

I didn't encourage them I haven't really been out on my own for 2 years I wasn't interested in being picked up. So I'm sat there in my jeans and t-shirt and my Doc Martin boots, standard issue when we went out together right Gary?

Anyway they kept me talking and buying me drinks, I knew what they were doing so I sipped my cider and didn't really drink that much at least I thought I didn't so.

They were both big men compared to me, of course me being short and slim I was a bit worried about what might happen if they pushed things. I looked around and saw I was the only woman in the bar.

When one of the blokes, Rob, touched my knee and the other bloke, James, touched my shoulder I knew I had made a mistake coming here.

That's when I heard some heavy footsteps and I hoped it wasn't another bloke wanting a piece of me.

But I sensed it was you, I didn't want to turn around at first, I could smell your aftershave the one I bought you, I turned slightly and looked down I could see you still wearing those old steel toe capped work boots.

I could also smell your leather jacket as you approached the bar you didn't say anything at first you put your hand on my shoulder and turned me to face you. You lent in and touched your lips briefly to mine. I nearly died of shock.

You hadn't changed a bit maybe a bit more careworn and you now shave your head, and you have a small goatee beard but you are still the handsome man I knew.

The men must have known you and they noticed how I looked at you they both apologised to me and to you and went to the end of the bar. Thank you for saving me I was once again being stupid wasn't I?

You didn't say anything to me you just took my hand and lead me to your car, I tried talking to you but you didn't respond. I knew you vowed never to talk to me again but bloody hell this really was the silent treatment.

We got to our house, my house, and you came around and opened the car door for me. Finally you said to me, "Be more careful next time, that pub is not what it was. Take care of yourself."

With that you got into your car and drove off. I went into the house cuddled up to our Cat Misty and cried.

Gary my love, I know we divorced 2 years ago, but honestly you are hard to replace. I have not met a more caring or kind man in the 2 years we have been apart. I know it was my fault we split up and ultimately divorced.

It helped we didn't have children. I have heard from friends how divorce can affect children.

I want to say I'm sorry for what happened. You know I didn't have full sex with that bastard, but as you know we did make out, that's how you found us wasn't it? and I crossed every boundary we set ourselves.

I haven't had a chance to write or speak to you since you left me, apart from today, I haven't had the chance to tell you I'm so very sorry and that it was the only time something like that happened.

He had been plying me with drink most of the night and I was 300 miles away from you, as you know were on a business trip. I was sad and depressed because you weren't there with me. I rarely had to travel but this was a big contract and I had no choice.

I know while I was there we played on line me using my vibrator you using your right hand, but not having you physically with me had got to me.

The bastard, my colleague helping me with the contract, was smooth said all the right things and after lots of drinks I was feeling no pain when he suggested we move to a booth near the back of the bar, my brain didn't kick in. I just wanted company not to be seduced.

I was wearing the evening dress you bought me, the black one the low cut one with the slits up the side. I know you like it I know the bastard liked it as well it showed off my legs and yes my chest as well, but hey a woman should be able to wear what they like without being interfered with

Yes I know I shouldn't have worn such a dress to a hotel bar. I was probably getting a lot of attention from various men, and even a couple of women.

Anyway the bastard walked me over to the booth and pushed me into the corner. He didn't waste anytime and started kissing my neck and moving his hand up my leg.

I know my eyes were closed and in my mind it was your hands on my body and your lips on my neck.

I could feel myself starting to rrespond to his touches. His hand was inching up my thigh towards the knickers you bought for my birthday. His lips were kissing my chest and moving down to my cleavage.

To my utter shame I was responding, my body responded against my brains wishes. I was feeling turned on I was feeling hot and horny and this person, who I thought was you was pushing the right buttons.

To my shame in my drunk addled mind I let him move his hand almost to my vagina. Yes I was wet and he knew it. He pulled down my straps on the dress and lifted up my bra freeing my breasts. He had just started kissing my nipples when I heard a cough.

I opened my eyes and saw you unbelievably standing there with a very angry expression. Then it hit me, this bastard wasn't you, I was with another man. I was cheating on you.

Well you know the rest I shoved the bastard off of me and he hit his head on the table. I pulled my dress up and sorted myself out, it was difficult my brain wasn't working and you had to help me.

I remember you taking me into your arms then you helping me to the lift then to my room. Then you gently laid me down on the bed. I don't remember anything after that.

I woke up and you were gone. I don't know how you got to the hotel or how you left so quickly.

I took my dress off and showered I felt so dirty and disgusted with myself I knew why you left. I knew I had hurt you beyond repair. I knew in the cold light of day I killed our marriage.

After showering I packed my case I couldn't stay at the hotel any longer I had to talk to you. Not to explain, I didn't see any point in that. I don't know how much you saw but I'm guessing it was enough. Enough to kill our marriage.

As it happened I was checking out and so was the bastard. He looked terrible, he was walking with a limp and his eyes looked swollen and I could see he was walking as if someone had kicked him hard in the balls.

He saw me and tried to talk but his mouth was swollen too much he also appeared to be missing some teeth. I guess you spoke to him at length about messing with a married woman.

Pity I didn't do the same thing. Anyway you know the rest I got home and saw the letter you wrote to me.

I was expecting it, I know you have strict boundary rules and I broke them. I could and will blame the drink but honestly I should have never let it happen. I should have never allowed the bastard to get me drunk or touch me.

I'm so sorry Gary, but I know you couldn't trust me again. I know you wouldn't talk to me ever again.

I knew you would be fair in the divorce and I knew even if you were angry with me you would never hurt me.

I read the letter you left for me telling me you wanted to surprise me and drove all night to be with me.

You stated you had only seen the bastard with his hand up my dress and his mouth on my nipple. You also stated you were confused because I was saying your name.

Yes I was thinking about you and imagining it was you kissing and touching me. Anyway that all happened 2 years ago.

I now work in a office as a PA to a managing director. Don't worry he is nearly 65 and fat but he is a good man so is his wife. They have both helped me out several times

I'm as happy as I can be without you. No I never saw the bastard again. I did however go and see his wife.

She was not surprised he cheated on her. And with my recollection of the evening I explained to her what happened and she ended up kicking him out and divorcing him.

He lost his job and to be honest I don't know nor do I care where he is. So this brings us back to the present.

Why were you in the same town as me and why were you in the same pub as me and more importantly why did you save me from yet another stupid decision.

Please contact me Gary, you have been like a ghost to me everyone we know keeps saying you left town or moved abroad.

But I get this feeling you are still in town and even though you shouldn't you are looking out for me. If that is true and you are still close you must know I haven't dated anyone since the divorce. Its not because I couldn't it's because I didn't want to.

I have only ever wanted you and I will die knowing I lost you. I know you said to move on but I can't. I will probably end up a lonely old spinster with 10 cats.

Anyway Gary, my love my silent ghost. Contact me okay?

I am sending this message to your email account I hope you read it and you haven't changed your email address. I will wait here for as long as you need.

Your loving ex-wife

Luisa

Okay if you have got this far thank you. I am currently writing the ex-husbands reply.