The Ex-Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went through another door and found the hot tub, big enough for at least 20, and a sauna and a steam room. There were also lockers and I took the opportunity to strip down to my boxers, thankful that they were a solid black color and therefore not so obviously boxers.

"What should I do?" Ana asked.

"Well, at a minimum you need to take off your top," I told her, which she quickly did, a smile on her face as her nipples immediately got hard.

"This, too?" she asked, her hands on her mini-skirt.

"That's up to you," I said. "It's totally okay to take it off, it's also okay to keep it on. I'll tell you what," I said, an idea popping into my head. "Why don't you take it all off. I will, too. Now we can go into the hot tub and the steam room and sauna. We can always put something back on to go back into the rest of the club if we want."

"Yes, I like that," Ana said, quickly dropping her skirt to reveal that that was all she had on. "I am so horny," she said, plunging the fingers of one hand between her legs and then bringing them to my mouth to suck on, liberally coated with her pussy juice. "I have never had sex in front of other people."

"Well, the one rule about places like this is everything is possible, nothing is required," I explained as we went back towards the hot tub. "The basic etiquette is politely ask; if someone says no, no is no. So you don't ever need to do anything that you don't want to do and everyone respects everyone else's limits."

"Oh, this is nice," she said as we stepped into the bubbling hot tub.

There were about 10 other people in the hot tub and there was still plenty of room. One side of the tub had a shelf just above the water level for sitting. There were a few women sitting there.

"So, you are my sex toy, right?" Ana asked, turning to plaster herself against me as she looked up into my face.

"Absolutely!" I assured her. "How may I serve?" I asked, smiling at the innocent joy in her eyes.

"Will you eat my pussy?" she asked.

"I told you, I'll eat your pussy anytime, anywhere," I said. "Come, sit on the ledge," I told her, taking her by the hand and leading her over. "Right here," I said, stopping at a free area between a 20-something, coppery, tawny-skinned woman with dark nipples and a lush, full-bodied redhead with large, freckled breasts and fat, hard, pink nipples.

Putting my hands on her waist, I lifted Ana onto the ledge between the other two women, who both smiled.

"Hello," Ana said, smiling at each of them.

"Hi," the redhead said, smiling.

"Hello," the dark-skinned girl replied.

"You don't mind if I eat while you get acquainted, do you?" I asked, lifting Ana's feet onto my shoulders as she gasped in surprise.

"God, no, please do," the redhead replied with a laugh as I buried my face between Ana's spread thighs.

Ana's face was flaming red as I feasted on her pussy, which was simply flowing with her juices.

"That looks like a good idea," the redhead said. "Fred, put that tongue of yours to some good use," she said, bringing her feet up onto the edge of the ledge, exposing her shaved pussy, fat lips with a fat clit sticking out at the top.

"I thought you'd never ask," Fred replied, a slender, dark-haired man. "That looks tasty," he commented as I took a breath, pumping several fingers in and out of Ana's wide-open pussy.

"Fabulous," I replied, turning to smile at him, then pointedly looking at the redhead's spread pussy. "So does that," I said.

"You are so right," Fred replied, diving in, tongue first.

I kept my eyes open and on Ana as I returned to feasting on her juicy quim. Between gasps, her eyes were riveted to Fred eating the redhead's pussy.

"John, me, too," the dark-skinned girl suddenly said, bringing her feet up onto the edge of the ledge, exposing the pinkest of pussies between her dark thighs.

John had been squatting down in the water, enjoying the tub. When he turned to bury his face between her spread thighs, it was clear to see that he was 'cut' and ebony black. He looked like a statue as he knelt in the tub, his pink tongue a contrast as it stabbed in and out of her pussy.

"Isn't this place just great?" the redhead said, sighing as Fred continued to feast.

"Yes, I like it very much," Ana replied.

"You have an accent, don't you?" the redhead said. "Where are you from?"

"I'm from Finland," Ana replied as I sucked on her clit.

"Finland! Wow, that's far away," the redhead commented. "I'm Becky," she said.

"I'm Ana," Ana replied.

"I have been to Finland," the ebony man said, also with an obvious foreign accent, looking up from the pussy he was enjoying. "I had 6 months of school in Oulu in connection with my studies back home in Ghana."

"Oulu!" Ana exclaimed. "That's where I live."

"Isn't it a small world," Becky said with a laugh. "Why don't you boys change places so we can all get better acquainted," she suggested.

I looked up at Ana, an eyebrow arched in question. She gave an imperceptible shrug, but I could see the spark of excitement in her eyes.

"Please, be my guest," I said, stepping back from Ana's spread pussy and giving a sweep of my arm.

To my total surprise, it wasn't Fred, but the ebony man who slid over, smiled up at Ana and then slid his tongue into her pussy. I slid over in front of Becky, hardly daring to believe my luck, and slid my tongue between her fat pussy lips into her sopping hole. A bit tangier than Ana, but delicious nonetheless.

"Oh, he eats pussy so nice!" Becky said, taking Ana's hand and squeezing it as I feasted on her scrumptious pussy. "You're a lucky girl."

"Oh, oh, oh," Ana cried out, squeezing Becky's hand as she came.

"He does that to me, too," the dark-skinned girl said, one hand on Fred's head as he drank from her fountain.

"Well, then it's time you boys changed again," Becky said as she ground her pussy against my face.

"I am Tana," the ebony-skinned man said, leaning back from Ana's pussy. "It was nice to taste delicious Finland once again."

"Yes, well, it was also nice for me," Ana replied, blushing as she looked down at his ebony face in front of her spread pussy.

"Thank you," Fred said as he stood up. "I am happy to eat your pussy anytime."

"Well, you certainly did a nice job of it," the dark-skinned girl replied with a laugh. "I'm Brianne."

"I'm Randy," I said as I knelt in front of Brianne's spread pussy.

"I hope so," Brianne replied with a laugh, two fingers of one hand spreading her pussy lips wide apart, showing me the pink, juicy delights that I was about to enjoy.

Liquid ecstasy was my first reaction to Brianne's pussy. An incredible, musky flavor. Her juices seemed to just flow and flow and flow. As I sucked on her fat little clit, I looked up and over at Ana, seeing that she was watching me as I ate Brianne's pussy. Smiling at her, I slowly stabbed my tongue in and out of Brianne's pussy, making it very obvious for Ana, who smiled, then reached down with her right hand and cupped Fred's face tightly against her own pussy.

"If I cum anymore I won't be able to walk out of here," Becky said with a laugh. "I need an orgasm break."

"And you cum so easily and well," Tana said, his broad white smile splitting his ebony face. "A man would never go thirsty with you around."

"Well, I think it's time for us to do a little taste testing," Becky said. "Why don't we just trade places," she said, sliding off of the ledge and encouraging Tana to take her place.

Everyone's eyes grew wide when they saw the huge ebony cock sticking up from between Tana's thighs.

"Oh, my, lucky me," Becky said, leaning over and taking Tana's cock into her mouth.

Brianne slid off the ledge and practically lifted me onto it by my cock, her mouth right behind as she engulfed it. Ana was a bit slower and she was staring as Brianne went down on me before she turned and began sucking Fred's cock.

Brianne sucked cock every bit as good as Ana, easily taking me all the way into her throat. Watching my cock disappear into her dark, coppery face was an erotic experience in and of itself. Looking over, I saw that Becky was able to take about half of Tana's cock into her mouth, and the contrast with her pale, freckled skin and his ebony cock was a real turn-on.

"You like?" Ana asked, flicking her tongue rapidly back and forth across the slit of Fred's cock.

"God, yes," Fred gasped, arching his hips. "Your mouth was made for a cock," he said as Ana swallowed him yet again.

"We need to change," Becky said, shaking her head. "This is one jaw-breaker of a cock," she said, gluing her lips to Tana's slit and sucking before standing up.

"Come suck me, Ana," I said as she stood up, licking her lips.

There was a momentary pause, hardly measurable, as Becky moved to suck Fred's cock and Brianne, Tana's.

"Having fun?" I asked Ana as she wrapped her hands around my cock and probed the slit with her tongue.

"Yes!" she said, an incredibly huge smile splitting her face. "I've never had so much fun," she said, taking me all the way into her throat.

"She's good at that," Tana said, watching as Ana did her thing on me.

"She's great," I said, looking at Brianne, amazed that such a small girl, any woman, could swallow that incredible cock of Tana's. "But that cock machine wrapped around you isn't so bad either," I commented, at which we both laughed.

"Well, I can't wait to have that cock of yours filling my mouth with cum," Becky said to me from between Fred's legs. "Sorry, honey, but I've had gallons of your sweet cum. I'm looking forward to a new flavor," she said, looking up at Fred, a big smile on her face.

"Ana, you want to suck Tana, make him cum in your mouth?" I asked Ana as she continued to suck my cock.

"Mmm, yes," Ana said, standing up, her eyes bright with excitement.

"You like cum?" Tana asked as Ana slid between his legs, wrapping her hands around his ebony pole.

"Yes," she replied, swiping her tongue at the pre-cum oozing from his slit.

"I cum a lot," he warned her.

"Mmm, good," she said, wrapping her lips around the head of his cock, her white skin and platinum white hair an incredible contrast to Tana's ebony cock in her mouth, her bottle-blue eyes wide open and looking up at his face.

"Oh, god," I groaned as Becky swallowed my cock, her throat muscles massaging it. "That is incredible," I told her, looking down at her freckled face with its upturned nose and green eyes staring at me with my cock buried between her lips.

"Mmm, tasty cock," she said, gasping for breath as she rose up off of it, her tongue flicking at the slit.

"Jeezus!" I exclaimed as I saw Ana slowly but surely lower herself onto Tana's cock, inch by inch of it disappearing into her mouth until her nose was pressed up against his ebony stomach.

"That's nice!" Tana hissed, his eyes wide as he watched Ana swallow his entire cock. "No girl in Finland ever did that before," he told her. "In fact, before now, only Brianne had ever done that."

"It tastes good," Ana gasped, her eyes bright as she held it in her hands.

The next several minutes were an amazing sight as the 3 women continued to devour our cocks. Becky was an exceptionally talented cocksucker and she continually brought me right to the brink before shutting me down.

"I'm going to cum," Tana announced, putting his hand gently on Ana's head.

"Mmm, yes, good," Ana gasped, pumping him with both hands and sucking on the head of his ebony cock at the same time.

Ana's eyes had just locked with my own when I saw them get hugely large, followed immediately by a loud bellow from Tana and Ana's cheeks billowing. I watched as her throat convulsed several times as she struggled to keep up with the load of cum Tana was dumping into her mouth. Even so, some dribbles of cum escaped from the corners of her mouth to slide down her chin.

This and Becky's incredibly talented mouth on my own cock was just too much and my balls exploded. Becky's sucking seemed to increase in intensity as she gulped my cum down. I could see that Fred was holding Brianne's face tightly against his stomach as he blew his load down her throat.

"I didn't know anyone could cum so much," Ana said, gasping and coughing as she struggled to clear her mouth and throat of Tana's cum, her hands still wrapped around his cock.

"I did warn you," Tana said, reaching down to scoop the cum running down Ana's chin into her mouth where she sucked it from his fingers. "You do like cum, don't you?" he asked, smiling at her.

"Yes," Ana replied, smiling at him. "I love it. I told you so."

"I think that much cum might choke even me," Becky said with a laugh, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "That was mighty impressive."

"You were pretty impressive yourself," I declared, sliding into the water, Ana flowing into my arms, plastering herself against me.

"I'd be happy to suck that gorgeous cock of yours any time," Becky said, "or anything else to do with it, for that matter," she said with a laugh as she melted into Fred's arms.

"You are not angry?" Ana asked, looking into my eyes.

"Angry? Why?" I asked. "You were wonderful."

"And no problem that I sucked him and he came in my mouth?" she asked anxiously.

"Of course not," I assured her. "I love watching you suck a cock, especially when it's mine," I said with a laugh. "But it's also hot to watch you suck someone else's."

"Oh, you are a perfect sex toy!" she exclaimed, kissing me, the thick taste of Tana's cum still filling her mouth and coating her tongue. "What do we do now?"

"Well, it's pretty late," I said. "Why don't we look around for a bit and then see how we feel?"

"Yes!" Ana said, kissing me again. "I like this place."

"I can see that," I replied. "We're going to go wander around," I said to the others. "It was really nice meeting and tasting all of you."

There was laughter and general agreement all around as we climbed out of the hot tub.

"So, do you want to put on some clothes?" I asked Ana after we had toweled off.

"Is it really okay to just walk around like this?" she asked, holding her arms out to her sides.

"Yes," I replied. "And you can have sex wherever you like, except the eating area."

"I think I want no clothes," Ana said with a smile.

We wandered out to the bar and dancefloor area and got drinks, leaning against the bar and watching the people. We weren't the only ones wearing no clothes.

"Oh, look!" Ana exclaimed, indicating the dancefloor where one woman was on her knees sucking her partner's cock right in front of everyone.

"I told you," I reminded her.

"I want to see more," she said.

We wandered down the glory hole hallway where half a dozen guys had their cocks stuck through a hole. Across the hall was another room with nothing but mattresses for a floor. There were about a half a dozen couples in there in a variety of situations.

Down the hall further were several rooms, some with doors and a couple of the doors shut. In one of the open rooms was a woman on her knees getting fucked from behind while she sucked another cock in front of her.

"I think I would like that," Ana said as we stood and watched.

"You've never done that?" I asked.

"I've never had sex with more than one person at a time and I've never had sex in front of other people," she replied.

"So that was a first time in the hot tub?" I asked, actually surprised.

"Yes," she replied. "I like to have sex and have had sex with many men, but always just me and them. This is much more fun."

"Well, I'm sure that anything you want to do can happen here," I said as we moved away.

Around the bend there was another room, a bit larger, with 2 barber-style chairs in the center. In one chair sat a petite, short-haired blonde. Her feet were in the stirrups which were up and spread wide apart, making it easier for the guy kneeling in front of her to eat her pussy. The other seat was filled by an olive-skinned man, his feet also up and wide apart in the stirrups as a plump older woman knelt in front of him, sucking his cock. There were a dozen or so people standing around watching, in addition to 3-4 people apparently standing in line.

"What is this?" Ana asked me.

"I'm not sure," I replied.

"This is the suck room," a chubby redhead next to Ana offered.

"What does that mean?" Ana asked.

"Well, if you sit in one of those seats, anyone who wants to can kneel in front of you and eat your pussy or suck your cock," she explained.

"Who decides who goes next?" Ana asked.

"People pretty much know when their turn is," she said.

"I could sit there all night," Ana said, turning to me.

"I have," the other woman said with a laugh. "It was great. I have no idea how many people ate my pussy that night or how many times I came."

"I want to do that," Ana said to me, a big smile on her face.

"It'll have to be another time," I told her. "It's really getting late. We should go."

"We'll come again?" Ana asked.

"If you want to come again, we'll come again," I assured her.

Ana was just bubbling with excitement as we dressed. It might as well have been Christmas, she was so happy.

"Thank you for joining us tonight," the woman at the door said as they approached to leave. "We're having a special lady's night Sunday, so don't miss it," she said.

"What is special about it?" Ana asked.

"All ladies get in free and they get one of these masks," she explained, pulling an eye mask out of a drawer. It would also cover the upper part of the nose. "You wear the mask and nothing else," she finished.

"Oh, that sounds like fun!" Ana said.

"It's a lot of fun," the woman agreed. "It's also nice for shyer women who might want to see what it's like but are afraid. This way they can be anonymous. It's a nice feeling of safety. So bring some of your friends."

"I'll bring Sara," Ana declared as we stepped outside to find a taxi just sitting there.

"You think she'd go?" I asked. "I never thought she was that adventurous, but then again, I would have never thought she would have her agreement with Troy, either."

"I'll make her go," Ana declared, snuggling up against me in the cab.

I managed to stay away from Ana for the next couple of days, having plenty to deal with in general and needing to recoup my energies after being devoured sexually by her. She hadn't seemed upset about it when we spoke on the phone, so I didn't worry. But I was totally unprepared for the phone call I got from Sara.

"So, you coming over tonight?" she asked, when I answered the phone.

"Uh, I didn't know I was supposed to," I replied.

"Well, Ana tells me that the plan is for us to go to Orgasms tonight, something about a special lady's night," Sara said.

"Uh, I didn't realize that it was a plan," I said, my head spinning in surprise at Sara's casual tone. "I knew she was interested. Are we going to go out for dinner first?" I asked inanely, the first thing that popped into my head.

"Probably a good idea," Sara answered. "Why don't you come by between 7:00 & 8:00."

"Sounds like a plan," I replied. "See you then."

"Wow, don't you two look just incredible!" I exclaimed when I saw them when I arrived just after 7:00. "Just amazing!" I added, taking in their identical light-blue mini-skirts with some white lace edging and matching halter tops of the same white lace with light-blue edging. Their braless breasts were easily discernable.

"You like?" Ana asked, a big smile splitting her face.

"Oh, yes, I like," said, giving her a kiss, and then after a slight hesitation, giving Sara one, too. "You look..."

"Sexy?" Ana asked.

"Delicious, I was thinking," hardly daring to believe what I was seeing. "I'm almost afraid to ask," I began, "but matching panties, too?" I asked, a big smile on my face.

"Of course!" Ana said, spinning around and presenting her backside to me, then flipping up the back of her mini-skirt to show me her naked ass.