The Ex-Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My favorite kind," I said with a laugh, seeing the color creeping into Sara's cheeks. "Shall we head out to dinner?" I asked.

I'll always remember the looks, of jealousy from the men, of hatred from the women, as we walked into the restaurant and to our table that night. I had Sara on one arm, Ana on the other; two textbook-beautiful, white-blonde, blue-eyed Finns.

Dinner was really good and we finished 2 bottles of wine. None of us were feeling anything but good when we headed out to the car.

"So, we're going to Orgasms?" I asked once we were in the car.

"Yes!" Ana replied excitedly.

"What exactly is this lady's night?" I asked, hoping that Ana hadn't told Sara about our evening there.

"Ladies get in free and get to wear a mask," Ana answered, assuaging my worries. "No single men allowed, either," she added.

"Well, that should limit the creeps for the most part, I'd think," I said. "What have you heard about this place, Sara?" I asked.

"I've had a few clients who mentioned it," she said. "Nothing too specific, but they seemed to have enjoyed it."

"You know what's funny?" I asked as we pulled into the parking lot. "You're likely to recognize people when they're wearing a mask because you know them with no clothes on. Wouldn't you just love to run into a client here?"

"God, I'd die," Sara said with a laugh.

"Welcome!" the hostess greeted us when we walked in the door. "Here you are, ladies," she said, handing them each a mask, Sara's, blue, Ana's, red. "You can leave your clothes in one of the lockers," she added.

"What?" Sara asked, and I realized that Ana had neglected to tell her about that part.

"Yes, you wear the mask, only the mask," the hostess explained. "And you can leave your clothes in one of the lockers."

"Thank you," I said, as Ana grabbed Sara by the arm and dragged her towards the lockers.

"You didn't say anything about that," Sara said angrily once we were in the locker room.

"They didn't tell me, either," Ana said, "but so what? We have the masks."

"This isn't what I planned on," Sara said.

"What, you were going to wear your clothes in the sauna or the hot tub?" Ana asked. "Come on, let's start with a nice sauna," she said, dropping her skirt to the ground and pulling her top off to stand naked.

"How do I look?" she asked after putting her clothes into a locker and putting her mask on.

"Perfect!" I replied, loving what I was seeing.

"Come on, Sara," Ana admonished.

After another hesitation, Sara shrugged and quickly got naked, putting her mask on. I hadn't seen her naked in years and the sight was very welcome.

"Very nice," I said, very obviously looking at her and seeing the color rise in her cheeks.

"Now you!" Ana said, her eyes bright and her smile wide.

It was interesting watching Sara not watching as I dropped my clothes and put them into the locker, thankful that I wasn't yet showing how excited I was.

"Hello," Ana said to a naked woman walking by. "Would you mind?" she asked, reaching into her bag in the locker and pulling out her camera.

"It's not really allowed," the woman said as she took the camera.

"It's just for us," Ana said, pulling me between her and Sara.

I could feel the tension in Sara's body as I put my arm around her and felt her naked body press up against me, her right breast against my chest while Ana's left breast pressed against me from the other side as the woman quickly took several pictures, the last one when Ana suddenly reached down and cupped my cock and balls in her hand.

"Thank you," she said, taking the camera and putting it into the locker. "Now we can go to the sauna," she said, turning and leading the way, her naked ass swinging in front of me.

"Shall we?" I said to Sara, seeing from the set in her jaw that she wasn't happy with things. "You okay?" I asked, taking her arm.

"Yes," she said. "I just wasn't planning on it like this."

"Would you be more comfortable if I left, went home?" I asked. "I wouldn't be insulted."

"No, you don't bother me," she said, her eyes noting my cock now at half-mast. "But if I'd known, I don't think I would have agreed to come, though."

"Well, just remember, you're wearing a mask and nobody knows who you are," I reminded her. "And you really do look hot, both of you," I said, taking a chance and letting my hand drop down to gently and quickly cup & squeeze her naked ass.

"Yeah, thanks," she said with a laugh, making a playful swat at my hand.

"Oh, this is so nice," Ana said as she sprawled on one of the upper benches in the sauna. "I miss the sauna."

"Troy needs to fix ours when he comes home," Sara said, sitting on the upper bench opposite Ana and leaning back while I sat on the lower bench beneath Ana, not being able to take the heat the way they could. Sara's cleft-peach pussy was clearly visible from my vantage point.

"I don't think I can take any more of this," I said after about 10 minutes. "I'm going to go out to the hot tub."

"That sounds like a good idea," Sara said, stepping down and at the same time giving me my first glimpse of pink pussy.

"Yes, me, too," Ana said, sitting up and turning, her spread pussy right in front of my face for a few seconds before she stepped down.

There were almost twice as many women as men in the hot tub. There was also a complete spectrum of ages, from early 20s right up to a trio of grey-haired 60+ers, 2 men and a woman who seemed to be together. Perhaps a dozen people in all.

"Oh, yes," I said as I sank into the water.

"Mmm, this is nice," Ana said as she surfaced next to me, followed by Sara. "You like?" she asked her sister.

"It's pretty interesting," Sara said, looking over towards the shelf where a couple sat side by side, their feet up on the edge while another couple went down on them, a man eating the woman's pussy while the woman sucked the man's cock.

"Oh, let's go sit there," Ana said, grabbing Sara by the hand and dragging her.

Sara had no choice but to go with her without making a scene, sitting on the side of Ana away from the 2 couples, while Ana sat close enough that her thigh might occasionally rub against the man who was getting his cock sucked. I stayed in the water, leaning against the side between them.

"That looks nice," Ana said after several minutes of watching.

"It is," the man replied, thinking that she had been speaking to him. "You should try it."

"Yes, why not," Ana said. "I will try it, too," she announced, pulling her feet up onto the edge of the shelf and at the same time grabbing me by my hair and gently pulling my face into her spread pussy.

"Ana!" Sara exclaimed as I happily slid my tongue into her gooey honeypot, slurping at the juices that filled her.

"It's okay," Ana said, still gently holding the back of my head as I feasted on her delicious pussy. "It's what people do here. Nobody can see us. We have masks. We are only bodies," she said as I sucked on her clit.

"You two look like you could be sisters," one of the 60+ grey-haired men said as he moved to stand right in front of them, his other 2 friends with him. "I'm Jean."

"Yes, we are," Ana replied, much to Sara's chagrin.

"Wow, you are one lucky guy," the man exclaimed as I continued to feast on Ana's pussy, though my eyes were glued on Sara's mask-covered face.

"Yes, the luckiest," I said, having made a snap decision. "Maybe you'd like to try for yourself?" I suggested, stepping to the side in front of Sara and leaving Ana's pussy wide open.

Taking advantage of everyone's surprise, but most of all Sara's, I turned towards her, grabbed her ankles and lifted them up and apart, placing them on my shoulders as I stuck my tongue into my ex-wife's pussy for the first time in over 10 years, while the man dove into Ana's pussy with a, "well, thanks, I will."

Sara momentarily writhed and resisted as I sucked her pussy, but the grey-haired woman, wearing an emerald-green mask, came up next to her.

"You're such a lucky girl to be able to share with your sister like this," she said as I feasted on Sara's delicious pussy, a different flavor than Ana's, but delicious nonetheless.

"My Harold and his brother Tom have been keeping me happy for many years," she said, indicating with her chin that Harold was the one slurping on Ana's pussy. "There's something special about being able to share with family."

"Oh, oh, oh," Sara cried out as I sucked on her little clit the way I remembered she liked it and plunged 2 fingers in and out of her pussy. As soon as I felt her pussy clamp onto my fingers as she began to cum, I withdrew my fingers and drank her up as she shuddered in orgasm.

"Oh, that looked so nice," the woman said, stroking Sara's shoulder as I finished drinking her pussy.

"It was," I said, deliberately choosing to mistake who she was talking to. "Would you like to..." I said, standing up and taking Sara's ankles with me, wide apart.

"Oh! But, well, yes, thank you," the woman said, sliding in front of me and lowering her face to Sara's spread pussy while I held her ankles high and wide apart to make it easier.

I watched Sara's mouth form a big O when the woman glued her mouth to her pussy. I was sure that she had never had any sort of a girl-girl sexual experience before. On my left, I could see that Tom was taking his brother Harold's place feasting on Ana's pussy, while Ana was looking at me with a huge smile on her face.

"Here, sit between us," she said, patting the almost nonexistent space between her and Sara.

Leaving Sara's feet on the woman's shoulders, I wormed my way onto the shelf between them, clearly able to see each of them getting their pussies eaten.

"Oh, my dear, you have such a tasty pussy," the woman said to Sara, raising her masked face to smile at her. "Harold, you must taste this delicious young pussy," she said, stepping to the left between my legs as Harold dove right in, fastening his mouth to Sara's pussy.

At the same time, the woman turned to me, a smile on her face, and wrapped her hand around my rock-hard cock.

"This looks tasty, too," she said, wrapping her mouth around my cock and lathing it with her hot, wet tongue as she sucked, milking me with her mouth. "Oh, this is very nice," she said, smiling up at me and then at Ana and Sara. "Such lucky girls," she said, once again engulfing my cock, this time swallowing it completely, her nose pressed against my stomach.

I turned and looked at Sara who was staring open-mouthed as the woman sucked my cock, Harold between her own legs with his tongue jammed up her pussy.

"I told you that you looked hot," I said, reaching over and cupping one of her breasts, my fingers automatically finding her nipple and pinching and squeezing it.

"This is so incredibly weird," she gasped as I leaned over and kissed her, feeling her hesitate for a moment before her tongue was in my mouth and she was sucking the life out of me.

"I'd forgotten how great your pussy tasted," I told her.

"And I had forgotten how good you were at eating it," she said.

"My turn," Ana said, sliding down into the water and gently nudging the woman aside who had been sucking my cock so nicely.

I watched Sara's face as she stared open-mouthed as her sister went down on me, swallowing my cock. She didn't even notice that Tom had replaced Harold eating her own pussy.

"Mmm, such a nice cock," Ana said, stabbing her tongue into the slit. "You must have had a lot of fun with this," she said to Sara, once again engulfing me.

"Well, not quite that much fun," Sara said, then suddenly stiffened, one hand going to Tom's grey-haired head between her legs. "I could never take all of it like that," she said, her body trembling in orgasm as she stared at her sister as she continued to suck my cock, face-fucking herself, taking all of it each time she plunged down onto me.

"Oh, I like that!" Ana gasped, coming up for air, her eyes bright, a big smile on her face.

"Jeezus!" I exclaimed, my cock visibly throbbing as it stood straight up, Ana's hands wrapped around it, pumping up and down.

"Do you want me to suck you until you cum?" Ana asked, her tongue flittering across the head of my cock, making me jump.

"Maybe we should get a drink," I suggested, letting my left hand slide down Sara's stomach into her pussy, dislodging Tom's tongue. "Then we can see what else to do," I said, bringing my glistening fingers up from Sara's pussy and licking them quickly before pressing them against her bottom lip.

Sara's mouth opened and I slid my fingers in, feeling her gently suck on them, tasting herself before I leaned over and kissed her, tasting her pussy on her tongue.

"Thirsty?" I asked, smiling into her eyes.

"Damn you!" she said, pushing me away with a laugh. "Let's get something to drink," she said, slipping off of the shelf into the water.

"Thank you, you were wonderful," Tom, Harold, and Jean were all saying at once, hugging, kissing & fondling each of us thoroughly before we were able to break away and climb out of the hot tub.

"I cannot believe we just did that," Sara said, adjusting her mask as we grabbed towels and dried off.

"You liked it," Ana stated, laughing. "People lined up to eat your pussy, lucky girl."

We all laughed and found our way to the bar, which was crowded with people, a majority of them women, all masked.

"This is such fun," Ana said as they ordered and received their drinks. "So many naked people, everyone here for sex. It's like heaven should be."

"You are so crazy," Sara said with a laugh. "I've never ever known anyone as crazy about sex as you."

"You don't like it?" Ana asked.

"I love it," Sara replied, "but I also think of other things. Do you?"

"Sometimes, but only after or while I'm thinking of sex," Ana said and we all burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" asked a shorter man with a very thick cock standing next to us with a magenta-masked woman by his side.

"Gosh, I thought it was only me," said the woman when it had been explained, shaking her head which caused her D-cup breasts to swing back and forth across her chest.

"There you are," said a tall, sandy-blonde haired man. "The party room's heating up," he said. "We're heading over. You going to join us? I know Sharon's ready," he said, mauling her D-cups in a friendly way with both hands before sliding one hand down between her legs. "Always wet & ready Sharon," he said, holding up 3 glistening fingers before sticking them into his mouth and sucking on them.

"Lucky for you, too," Sharon responded, reaching out and grabbing his cock. "Right, Darlene?" she asked the petite redhead next to him, her black mask stark against her white, freckled skin.

"The man never gets enough," Darlene said with a laugh. "I've never met a man who is always so ready."

"Why don't you join us," Sharon said, turning towards us.

"Where?" Ana asked.

"The party room," Sharon explained.

"This whole place is a party," Sara said with a laugh.

"Yes, it most certainly is," Sharon agreed, "and the party room is The Party at the party."

"I'd like to see that," Ana said.

"Come on then," the man with Sharon said. "I'm Zack," he introduced himself before turning and heading off with the others, the rest of us following.

The party room turned out to be a room with approximately 15 mattresses on the floor, wall to wall, 3 rows of 5 each, with the ceiling and walls mirrored. The room seemed to fairly full already, with everyone in some sexual act with another.

"Oh, good, there's room still," Sharon said, stepping into the room, over and around bodies to a very small clear space. "This will be perfect," she said, dropping to the floor.

With everyone trying to be careful not to sit or fall on the people fucking and sucking around us, of course someone fell and then everyone fell into a pile of bodies, laughter resounding from the pile to combine with the sounds of fucking and sucking that filled the room.

I found myself on my back with Sharon on top of me, one of her huge breasts pressing into my face. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Zack straddling Ana's chest, his thick cock sliding into her mouth as I began to chew on Sharon's thick, hard nipple. After enjoying chewing and sucking on both of her nipples, Sharon bent down and kissed me, her tongue in my mouth as she sought out mine. Then she crawled up my body and planted her sopping pussy right on my mouth.

At the same time I felt something wet and warm wrap itself around my cock and it took me a few seconds to realize that it was someone's mouth and not a pussy. The next hour was one of the craziest of my life as I found myself munching on one pussy after another, while someone either sucked my cock or rode it.

At one point I rolled over and found myself looking into Ana's cum-filled pussy. Looking up I saw that some woman was sitting on Ana's face. On her hands and knees next to her was Sara, a fat black man on his knees behind her fucking her while a younger guy held her by the hair, face fucking her. Our eyes made brief contact and I quirked a smile at her before diving into Ana's gooey pussy.

Sometime later I found myself kneeling between Sara's spread legs, her feet flat on the ground as she lay on her back. Her face was streaked with cum, as were her breasts. Her pussy was a red, raw mess, cum leaking from it to dribble down between her ass cheeks where it met even more cum that seemed to be oozing from her ass.

Even though I had cum at least a half a dozen times, my cock remained rock hard, standing to attention in front of me. It was almost painful. I had never been so hard in my life.

"I must say, I never imagined you like this," I said as I leaned over Sara, our faces just inches apart.

"You never imagined!" she laughed. "I still can't believe this is happening. I never EVER even thought of anything like this."

"Well, I think you're hotter than hell," I told her, leaning down and kissing her cummy mouth. "I like you like this, a lot," I said, pushing up just enough to grab my cock and aim it.

"Oh, Jeezus," Sara gasped as I drove my cock into her pussy, feeling that thing that she did when I used to fuck her, her pussy becoming like a milking machine, massaging my cock as I plunged it in and out of her pussy. "You were always a really good fuck," I told her as I grabbed her ankles and lifted them straight up and wide apart, "and you still are," I said, noisily plunging my cock in and out of her hungry pussy.

"Isn't this the greatest place in the world?" Ana said as she crawled over to us. "I've never had so many men fuck me at one time."

"I'm glad you're so happy," Sara grunted as I continued to fuck her.

"I used to wonder what it looked like, you two fucking," Ana said. "It looks nice, as nice as it feels, I imagine."

"Ana, what are you..." Sara started to say as Ana suddenly just straddled her head facing me, lowering her pussy right onto her sister's mouth.

To my total surprise Sara began to eat Ana's pussy. I could see the cum streaming from her pussy into Sara's mouth. This was too much for me and I began to cum again, pumping yet more cum into Sara's pussy. When I pulled out at the end, cum still drooling from my cock, Ana lay forward, sucking me into her mouth and getting any last bits of cum that there were, then diving into Sara's pussy for a cummy feast.

I just sat back and watched the two sisters eating each other, marveling at my luck.

"We should go," Sara said a few minutes later after Ana had rolled off of her, sitting up, her face smeared with Ana's pussy juices. "I'm getting tired and my pussy needs a break."

"Okay," Ana said, to my great surprise. "We just continue at the house."

"Oh, god," Sara groaned as I helped her to her feet and we headed for the showers.