All Comments on 'The Exact Moment...'

by Firsttimeguy

Sort by:
  • 245 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

A very different, very interesting take. I didn't like how passive the husband was at first, but that was true to his character. The ending was a bit better. I gave it 5 stars for originality.

kirei8kirei824 days ago

I doubt the author is a man. No real man would pen a disgusting MC like the one in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Hated the setup, but satisfying at the end.

ker63469ker6346925 days ago

It would be nice for the daughter to know the truth finally

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

1. Jimmy waits too long to do anything. Mary's been cheating for a couple of months, then without asking him, let's Donny stay in the guest bedroom. And at their discussion, she says she loves both of them. At least a "him or me" discussion's needed. It's not done.

2. When he does act, it's almost too much. It'd be one thing if Jimmy's threatened just after that talk, but he was (as I read it) months later. The time for action was after the initial talk, even doing moderately what he did to both.

3. The daughter: never told her the reason for the divorce or him throwing her out. So she hates him & has nothing to do with him but his ex is gold. Really? What kind of wimp doesn't correct his daughter's thinking? At most, after seeing his ex (end of story) &her saying, in effect, she'd rather the daughter hate him than her, there should've been some kind of note, text, or meet with the new husband explaining everything. There wasn't.

4. Jimmy's written as a spineless shit except towards the end. When he should've acted, he didn't. Then acted almost too strongly when it built up too much in him. His not having any loving moments with Mary worked... after too long. It shouldn't have come to that on various levels.

5. On the basis of the above, I'm forced to give this 2 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

The main character was feminized growing up and ended up without any male virtues (valor, courage, honor, self-respect) it was no wonder his wife thought she could cuck him, he was broken and a worthless chump. To be silent and not oppose is tantamount to consent, having him finally break because of the threat to his daughter does not redeem him or garner him any respect, because 99% of men would have dealt with both of them the first night, this story doesn't have a single character that isn't a worthless degenerate.

jocko_smithjocko_smith26 days ago

Mostly good, but weakened by the damaged main character. Even after kicking out the wife, he still allows himself to be stepped on. And since he gave his ungrateful daughter $20K, he's still not indifferent to her, which makes his letting himself get shit on by her completely lacking in self-respect.

As others observed, he needed to be told that "being a man" wasn't about rough-and-tumble macho antics. Read about Audie Murphy, or even better Desmond Doss. Neither would have seemed a "man's man" and yet they were paragons of the masculine virtues. Which includes self-respect, something that this MC seems to lack. The only masculine virtue he exhibited was protecting his daughter by any means necessary. A good thing, but rather one-dimensional given his lacking so much in other areas.

You wrote a technically good story, with some quite good spotss. But for me, it was ultimately an angst-filled plot since I could not find any character to really admire or like. And the villains were, well, not that compelling to make me hate on them. So to me, the drama was a bit weak. Just one reader's opinion.

redboat7redboat729 days ago

I liked it. But, I also agree with TrainerOfBimbos comment.

consulting91consulting913 months ago

I was on his side until he played the martyr and took the blame. The wife got off scot free and the daughter he loves hates him. That was an awful ending for someone who didn't start the problems in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Biggest pussy ever. Wife is a slut but he deserves all the misery ahead of him.

TheMTOneTheMTOne3 months ago

So in the end he betrays his daughter by letting her accept 'that' into her home? Bah

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not enough burn

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

Story really ended on a shitty note for me. I don't know why he didn't tell his daughter the truth, it was a horrible thing to keep from her considering she still ended up losing one parent, just the parent that actually cared about her the most. That's rotten.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Pure unadulterated shit. This guy is a cunt and a half.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sorry, but I lost interest when you started out lecturing your potential readers.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just as the story states he wasn't a man's man that just means he wasn't a "real" man, one with honor, courage, valor, and self-respect. This is what happens to feminized guys who don't have the virtues of a man, they become violent loose cannons that go "phyco", the threat to touch his daughter would never of even come to pass if he'd had enough masculinity to stand up for himself and their marriage, they should have both been homeless that first night then I wouldn't take her back but maybe some softy wouldn't have been hurt beyond forgiving her, but only taking her back with serious conditions and maybe a post-nup as well. But most importantly had he been a man not only would he have avoided a ton of disrespect, humiliation, and insult he would have avoided all that and get to keep his dignity and self-respect and if you have them people see them and reciprocate. Better than a phyco who hits women, kidnaps, restrains, and threatens death.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is not burn the batch. It's burn the poor husband the slut that wrote this is also stupid.

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBay6 months ago

This story felt unfinished because of the d daughter. But that ifs the author’s prerogative

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I hate pussy husband stories and this idiot created most of his own problems. That fucker wouldn't have spent one night in my house and he let the slut alter the story and ruin his relationship with his daughter. Good job wimp, you set your wife's next husband up for a good life with your wife. He burned himself.

doctrptdoctrpt6 months ago

Nothing but loss for him in a situation not of his making or choice...well written, but a sad end.

slowhand21slowhand216 months ago

Decent story—hated the ending. He lost all around. Maybe he deserved it since he acted nothing like a man should.

OOAAOOAA7 months ago

GREAT story!!!

mndhanson017mndhanson0177 months ago

Kind of dumb of not telling Cindy because we all know Mary would not, should have told her, now he doesn't get the honor of walking down the aisle, probably should have told the boyfriend to call him, when his daughter cheats like her mother did.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat7 months ago

I was first put off that Jimmy took so long, but in the end he found his manhood … it just took the right trigger. Personally, I’d have not lost my daughter to protect her slut mother, but Jimmy is the one looking at himself in the mirror. MUCH better than most. 5*

GamblnluckGamblnluck10 months ago

Now many things here is pure crap. First of all, your wimp MC puts up for too long. I kept expecting him to just be getting his duckies in a row. Then he is too nice to Don once he does act. A broken arm and hand? Why not the guy's balls?

Even after all this, he is not going to tell his daughter (who is everything to him) the truth. That she was targeted by the asshole screwing her mother. Totally unreasonable.

Hiram325Hiram32510 months ago

Beneath comment. One star because abstaining doesn't affect the score.

NoMartyrs22NoMartyrs2210 months ago

So the MC let himself be burned by not tellting the daughter huh. Yeah, I wiuld've exposed the cheating wife eith EVERYONE and let her life and her relationship with the kids die.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Donny was right. The WIFE trashed the marriage, Donny was just there for some free sex.

Not enough punishment for the one who started this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Do u wear panties at home firsttimegal.

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 1 year ago

Be nice if his ex would have come clean with his daughter. Did he crash the wedding?

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

This was inane idiocy of the first order. The personality of the mc makes zero sense , nor do the changes he underwent. The author is really clueless about most everything here. Impossible to score this low enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Never understood the "not telling his children" about a wife's infidelities (or vice versa). He had zero relationship with his daughter for actions committed by his slut ex wife. And any thoughts about he level of remorse are answered in full that she never deigned to come clean with their daughter Cindy. Gah!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For some reason people seem to think a comment from an unknown reader is less relevant because it us from a registered user.

Hint: a registered user can have any and all personal data faked, thus rendering the registration anonymous. So what's the point?

Whether the comment contains some open and clear insight into why it was this way it is less relevant.

Fact is, with a little practice, you can teach yourself to understand the values of your target audience as well as all other audience categories.

Doing that will enable you to separate helpful comments (from target audience) from unhelpful comments (audience that holds different values and whose satisfaction is not intended - i.e. a peanut butter company does not care about how people with peanut allergies view and perceive their products).

Thus, with a little effort, one can place oneself into the shoes of a reader, and read the story through his or her eyes, the end result of which is the much valued insight.

That being said the story is 1 starred from the get go because of your attitude towards the authors of the comments.

Shame really, i thought i could get over your insignificant comment but it much too annoying to look over it, thus the story was skipped.

Last but not least: you're a wankstain on the teeth of the 2 dollar crackhead. If you didn't want comments you could of turned them off. You get what you give.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When did the release firsttimeguy from the psciatric ward?

deblackbusterdeblackbusterabout 1 year ago

How in the hell did he go from Omega pathetic to almost killing guy, back to pathetic again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hard to read at points. But I gave it 4 stars. Ending was kinda sad, but that's the type of guy he was, a bit of a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a moron, idiot MC. Hated him. What a fucking wimp.

Texican1830Texican1830about 1 year ago

The MC in this story is loathsome on many levels, but I’ll never understand why he (and so many other MCs on this site) refuse to tell the children of their mother’s slutiness. To destroy your relationship with your child so she (he, they) can continue to have a good relationship with the cheating slut while hating you is beyond my understanding.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69about 1 year ago

So what do we get from this one? Writer hates real men as husbands and wants them to be weak, stupid and pathetic. Just another one to make sluts happy and cucks relish more humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I understand why the author no longer posts.

I would give this story a low 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done. A very enjoyable story. People need to keep in mind this is fiction. 5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“I wasn't about to tell her what a whore her mother had been.”

Why do LW authors do this shit, even in a BTB story?!? Tell the truth! Never let anyone blame you for choices other people made. Just absurd!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't believe such a wide swing of character in a person is possible unless it's under the imminent fear of death. Once more, if such a drastic change does occur, I don't believe the main character would go back to his original mind set after the fact. Not realistic, and not a believable story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Withholding the truth from their daughter is unfair to both her and the MC. It makes no sense for the MC to protect the wife from the consequences of her actions when it involves their daughter but not in all aspects of their marriage. She either deserved complete absolution or complete accountability. It is no wonder the wife believed she could do as she pleased.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

James is weak wimpy CUCK!!

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

I got it.

Good job.

And I didn't need all caps to say it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ANOTHER WIMPY CUCK WRITER WITH A CUCK PUSSY MALE CHARACTER

PastMasterPastMasterover 1 year ago

Made no sense. He punched his wife in the face. No longer loves her and then doesn't tell his daughter she was cheating on him. So he robs both himself and his daughter of each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't understand the logic of this story. Aside from the fact that the husband allows them to trample on him, he keeps the truth a secret for no good reason and has the daughter hate him for no good reason again. Why wouldn't he warn her? Sure, she might get a bit scared, but at least she will be able to recognize a potential rapist! WTF.

This story is depressing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crock of shit

KaeyoKaeyoover 1 year ago

What a waste of time

waltdeewaltdeeover 1 year ago

Hilarious! Implausible, but I had fun reading it. 3 stars, which is probably better than most people gave you.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 1 year ago
I can see why you quit writing

You really sucked at this. What a complete waste of time it was to read 2 of the dribble you called stories.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

I made it average because the real victim suffered the most. I realize in real life this happens sometimes. I ask the question why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

saying you still love her cost you a ZEROZEROZEROZEROZERO rating. Then you wimped out after all your bold talk. Then you wussed out on telling the daughter. Obviously, you hate her and want no relationship with. But I suppose like mother like daughter, so I understand. But why give the slut the $20000?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know there are men like him But never will ever understand them.

Almost quit at beginning but curiosity won. Changed no!!! Real man would have told daughter and boyfriend the truth. And maybe the whole town.

BUT as beginning we know he is not a man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really don't understand why writers have the husband fall on their stupidity sword and don't reveal how much of slut the wife is to the kids. It just honestly doesn't make any sense. The only way it does is if he's a pathetic wimp, which honestly isn't to far off from this guy, i suppose.

skruff101skruff101almost 2 years ago

The only question that is warranted here is why he put up with it to start with, the usual argument in these sort of stories is he loves his wife, what utter bollocks. There are only two options that require consideration, either you leave or kick her out, both end in divorce which is how this ended anyway, it would have just saved time and we would have only had to read one page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Imaginative twist on the cheating wife/passive cuckold tale. Liked that he finally got some cojones and the way he got his pride back by waiting until she did the apology/capitulation act before tossing her out. Can't see that his allowing his daughter to think he was the villain was good for her (the daughter). And to make a martyr's sacrifice to keep the daughter/mother relationship strong? And to what gain for the daughter to go through life thinking her mother was a saint and her father a scumbag? Would she be so clueless not to note that it was only following the asshole's "temporary residence" in her home that all this shit hit the fan? And the handover of $20k at the end to allow his wife the possible opportunity to claim being the origin of it? Wouldn't a loving husband-to-be eventually feel a need to set the story straight so his eventual wife wouldn't have such a dire view of men in general?

Isn't the undiluted love of a father just as goddamn valuable as a mother's, especially to a grown daughter?

Sorry but I agree with the previous commenter that the MC found some but then lost his balls.

But that's the plotline the author wanted and it did engender some opposing opinions--so that was effective and good writing. Kudos on that and thanks for the story.

other2other1other2other1almost 2 years ago

I was enjoying this story until the end. In those last few paragraphs, it lost me. He let his ex continue to fuck him over with his daughter and just took it. I bet the ex would have said its a wedding present from her and not even mention it being from dad.

Sorry, but he grew into a man then retreated to be a wimp and a cuck again.

Great story, great writing, but the ending…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

fucking cuck!

ZBSKRNZBSKRNabout 2 years ago

Don't sweat it Anon who rated your last story most likely didn't have 25 iq points total yet alone to spare

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 2 years ago
I guess this author did us all a favor

By quitting. He was a closet doormat Cuck and half of his stories showed that. He couldn't take the criticism that most didn't like his stories. If you don't have a likable or relatable Character that is what happens. There were no likable or even relatable characters in this story. Glad he is gone.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

He was a decent writer but this story was patently over the top...to the point that being over the top actually worked against it.

I do love those who drool endlessly over ridiculously violent stories (yeah its a toxic masculinity issue with you little dicked pecker heads). If he hadn't gone too far overboard this would have been a better story but he did, and it wasn't.

The premise was hard enough to swallow, so for it to feel even remotely plausible what came after should have been less out there.

Him making a martyr out of himself was actually the dumbest thing in here. Again more of the formulaic slut wife, Saintly husband. And though you are long gone and will never read this, not one story that follows that formula ever gets a good review from me. Even those less crazy than this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dot, what do you mean "...no one wins."? Which Twilight Zone do you hail from? Cheating slut won by fucking miles...literally...and with her reputation intact...and with the love of her daughter, whilst he lost absolutely everything. Just how, exactly, did she 'not win'?

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

I know you stop writing 7 years ago however I have this to say

I know you stopped writing 7 years ago however I have this to say.

One you're a very good writer

2nd it's totally disingenuous to allow that man the character to protect his wife's reputation at the expense of his own life after which I'll probably get rid of her.

He quite literally wrecked your story by doing that.

Again I think you're a better writer than that please use a little imagination and construct them so that they have a more rational ending one way or the other.

Poppi123Poppi123over 2 years ago

You know what I hate worse than cuck stories? Cowardly haters slinging shit while hiding behind "Anonymous". This writer stopped submitting stories seven years ago, and it's a shame because serious writing talent and imagination was evident. I would guess that he/she got tired of personal attacks, hatred and over the top negativity by jerks without the balls to show themselves. Cowards all! Not a testicle in the bunch. Interesting story.-4-

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Character Jimmy is obviously a female or cuck construct. Why in hell would a man protect his skanky wife's image with her grown daughter? Especially after he finally grew some hair on his balls and put the cheating bitch in her place?? Absolutely stupid plot. Terrible.

des67des67over 2 years ago

Loved it... Great storyline, where no one wins... 5 Stars...

GrimmerGrimmerover 2 years ago

Came back for a reread - still worth the 5 I gave it.

While it could use a good editor, especially to even the flow, it wasn’t a bad story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

3 S's: Sad, Sick, Stupid. Why waste your time and talent writing crap like this? I suppose that it can only be because you desperately crave humiliation. I wish it wasn't so.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

SHAME this was the last piece you wrote as you wrote well with not the same old formula so many write

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lordy I do hate stories where the good guys lose. Maybe the cheater didn't out right win, but she sure is better off than the good guy.

He should email that file to his daughter's husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok. This story had promise. But allowing the wife to get off unscathed, with her reputation intact, is bullshit, and never would have happened. Hey now, she can tell her daughter, “my boyfriend and you, want you to have this money!” No way in hell, he gives the daughter any cash, without talking to her. And the dirtbag who wanted to ass rape her, he was never a threat, once he was out of the house. Overall, story sucked. But I gave you a “ participation award” of 3, for trying. Next time, try to make it somewhat believable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Congratulations!!! Firsttimeguy, you ticked off almost all the cuckold bullshit cliches.

1. Doesn't kick the whore out immediately for her disrespect.

2. Acceptance of whores cheating.

3. Still loves the whore

4. I will never tell the grown child the truth.

What a total load of shit. He punishes himself and his daughter, preventing the slut from experiencing any consequences of her actions. Again, complete bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I gave the author a five (5)

This man sounds REAL - Right a Real Man that loved his wife and could not pull the trigger of BTB even though she cucked him big time. He also loved his daughter. What did he get from them in return?

YOU-All out there that don't approve or like my opinion, Well just shove it. Yes you know where.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Definitely not BTB. She cheats, he has breakdown, she gets new boyfriend, he gets nothing, she gets the daughter, he gets shit on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The character development is brilliant, and the plot is creative. It's a pity that readers here can't get beyond a "Is-the-revenge-strong-enough" litmus test.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WTF..... Stop this is not a BTB story.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Changed my mind about this story. Despite all, it is still essentially a cuck story. The daughter should know and the ex made to confront her past with her daughter. Why should the ex hubby get all the pain from the wife’s betrayal, why should he assume responsibility for the niches actions?

Get the daughter, meet the wife and tell the truth.

Until he does so, he IS a cuckold.

I originally gave this shitty story 3/5, given what I now think I have regraded it to 1/5.

All Cuck tales warrant 1/5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

BTB my ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pathetic. Hope the daughter is sterile and the wife doesn't have any more children. The gene pool has enough dumb shit floating in it already. My apologies to Darwin.

The guy with the steak knife finally cleared out the trash that this dumb shit let get away.

Thanks for the effort. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hmm

A weak man even right at the end, tell the daughter the truth from the beginning.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Not clear why he went along with it in the first place, and then after finding his spine towards the end, allowed his daughter to become estranged. If the last line is anything to go by, he still blames himself for the whole mess. Can't disagree. Either way, weird tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 Stars

I am not a fan of Cluck Stories ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
DON'T UNDERSTAND?

Why would you write a story about such a pathetic wimp??

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
its always so funny

hey you guys that write comments ... it is just a story and a decent one too

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This guy is not worth shit. I went with the first couple encounters as you set him up to be a guy who could not stomach confrontation. But to not grow a set of balls after maybe a few weeks? I waited then to see if he was faking it and had a master plan in place to nail his cheating bitch of a wife and the asshole.... But nothing.. finally it was no longer worth reading...

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Shit story, sorry, but it did nothing for me, I gave you 3/5 for effort with the storytelling but the ending totally killed it.

I like all genres, but in this sort of story I like a happy ending.

Just the way it is and I suspect I’m not alone here.

But it is your universe.

SpenceR7491SpenceR7491about 4 years ago
A pathetic wimp. Disgraceful!!

What can I say. Once a wimp, always a wimp.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

Wow, such a rollercoaster of a story!

It starts with the husband being an extreme wimp and fainting at the thought of confrontation, then he turns into a complete badass and takes care of the whore and her asshole lover. At that point I was really rooting for the guy... the worm had turned... yeah!

But then you ruined it with that bullshit you called an epilogue. He supposedly loved his daughter, right? So why the fuck did he deliberately drive her away? Her cunt of a mother moved the lover into the family home and were openly cuckolding him! He let the bitch of a wife paint him as the bad guy, permanently cutting him out of his daughter's life... just pathetic.

Then he lives on his own like a sorry sad sack, and basically turns into a recluse. I hate that shit... what a way to flush a promising story down the u-bend.

Oh and giving the deceitful whore $20k? Does the retard actually think the slut is going to give it to the daughter, after she deliberately poisoned their relationship? Supercuck just paid for her next several vacations with Scotty... all Mary will do is tell the daughter that her father never loved her.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Why did he wait?

The dishonor was so extreme, why didn't he just walk out on day 1 and divorce her?

There was one line I especially liked:

"Do you know I have been waiting for 3 days to hear you say those words? Now pack your shit and get the fuck out!"

Classic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Terrible ending

Story was ok until you let the guy take the fall for EVERYTHING that was his wife's fault.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chapter 2

I would like to see a sequel where the daughter learns the truth and reconciles with Jimmy.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Fair story

Decent story and well written. Some inconsistent behavior through the story mostly by Jimmy. His final actions are so far out of his normal that it's hard to reconcile. His actions toward his daughter and her actions don't fit. With all he has done to his wife why wouldn't he tell the kid the truth? And you would think his daughter would take a more objective view and realize the man is doing something very out of character throwing the wife out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I do not understand this crap.

"even after all she did to me, I still loved my wife"

What a dumb line to put into any story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WTF?.....

Couldn't tell his daughter that he couldn't live with a cheating slut? Live in that situation for months? What a complete piece of shit Jimmy is.

Yeah his wife is far worse but none of this would have happened if the pussy would have kicked her ass to curb and simply kicked Donny's ass none of this would have happened. Simply not being a guy who doesn't do manly things does not diminish the testosterone in a man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous