The Exception to the Rule

Story Info
Gentle lesbian lets her male friend dominate her.
5.1k words
4.62
21.2k
40

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VM218
VM218
487 Followers

[This is a standalone story (though the characters may reappear in future works). Be aware, it depicts domination/submission, lesbian-to-straight orientation play, humiliation, rough sex and some pissing. Avoid if any of that troubles you.

All characters involved in sexual situations are aged over 18.]

*******

A cool, rain-misted Friday evening, the puddled street below reflecting the headlights of passing cars. I wouldn't have been going out tonight, even if the weather was better. I was busy getting my apartment ready for dinner with Lara.

I'd just finished tidying up, the bolognese simmering in the pan, when the doorbell buzzed. She was early, as usual. I liked that about her.

She came in, carrying a closed umbrella that glistened with rainwater. She wore a white buttoned shirt, oddly formal on her small frame, and a simple knee-length skirt with a blue check pattern. She propped her umbrella against the wall by the door. She'd brought a bottle of wine, a Rioja Blanco, which she retrieved before leaving her bag next to the umbrella.

Lara possessed what I would call an understated beauty. She wouldn't make you stop and stare in the street, but she was so easy on the eyes you could look at her all day. She kept her hair short, a little longer than a pixie cut, and her makeup minimal. She didn't need much. Her face was naturally sweet and girlish, with a shyness in her dark brown eyes that made her look a lot younger than her twenty-seven years. She liked to lean into her tomboy look by dressing quite androgynously -- I was surprised to see her in a skirt this time. I'd often told her she was pretty enough to model herself, a compliment she always batted away. I suppose she would know best.

We kissed hello in the hallway. It was a chaste kiss. No tongues, no pawing at each other. Sometimes we fucked as soon as she walked in the door, but tonight was going to be more of a slow burn. Dinner and drinks before the main event.

"You look great in that skirt," I told her as we went through to the kitchen. Inwardly, I was picturing how easy it would be to slide my hand beneath it.

"You don't think it's too, like, matronly?"

"Not at all. The shirt is, though," I joked.

"Maybe I should wear the stuff we were styling yesterday. It was a lingerie shoot," she said wryly.

I chuckled. "You must have loved that. Hot girls in lingerie posing for you all day long."

"Yeah, I tried not to be too obvious ogling them."

We chatted as I put the finishing touches on the bolognese, covering the usual minutiae of work, mutual friends, family, dates. We weren't the kind of friends who phoned or messaged each other every day, so it was nice to catch up in person.

Lara was a freelance fashion stylist, trying to make sustainable fashion her niche, and her career was starting to take off after years of slow going. She told me she was slightly overwhelmed by all the bookings she was getting. "I'm not sure I'm cut out for being successful," she laughed.

"Don't undersell yourself," I said, judiciously sprinkling some tabasco into the bubbling sauce. Lara liked a hint of spice. "You've got the talent, and now people are taking notice."

"That's what scares me. I keep thinking they're all going to realise I have no idea what I'm doing."

"Or that you're only in fashion to get girls?"

Lara rolled her eyes. "That, too."

As I plated up the pasta, I tried not to think about Lara and her girlfriends, twined together in bed, moaning as they licked each others' dripping-wet pussies. Okay, so I didn't try very hard. My cock started to stir.

Lara described herself as a lesbian-leaning pansexual. In practice, she almost exclusively slept with women. She hadn't dated a guy in more than three years. She had a couple of regular female lovers, in addition to occasional hookups she met through dating apps. I knew she'd even had sex with one of the models she worked with -- I loved to tease her about that one. Pretty as she was, she could have had a lot more casual flings if she wanted, but she was much too shy and reserved for that.

Girls made her happy, she'd told me once. Girls were kind to her. Girls were gentle and unselfish in bed. She'd had too many guys treat her badly to want another hetero relationship. She knew her parents disapproved, but they loved her enough to swallow their misgivings, and her brothers and sisters (she was the youngest of six) were very supportive. In the long run, she would probably settle down with a woman and get married. Maybe have kids through IVF.

I was really, truly fond of Lara. She had a genuinely sweet and guileless heart, the kind of person who would drop everything and head straight over to help you out if she heard you were in trouble. I knew life had not always been easy for her, and that she was still unsure about her sexuality. I hoped that one day she would find the loving longterm relationship she deserved.

And in the meantime, I was happy to fuck her sweet, anxious, confused brains out on a regular basis.

*

Lara drank a lot with dinner. She wasn't usually a big drinker, not like some girls I knew, but tonight she knocked back the Rioja at an impressive rate. I refilled her glass four times before the meal was over. I could tell she was nervous, trying to steady herself for what she knew was coming.

It scared her, and that was precisely why it excited her.

I didn't make a move on her right away. I wanted to keep her in suspense. I liked the way she kept glancing at me, obviously trying and failing to hide her apprehension. My cock was comfortably semi-hard, resting its length against my thigh as I waited for the moment.

We cleared the table together, like any couple would. I stroked her back, a gentle touch that would have seemed innocent and friendly to anyone watching, but it was calculated to put her on edge. I could see the tension in every movement of her body. She knew she wouldn't be leaving my apartment until I'd fucked her.

When the washing up was done, Lara murmured that she had to pee. Too much wine for her delicate bladder. I could have intercepted her as she walked to the bathroom, taken her forcefully up against the wall as I sometimes had before. Instead, I let her go. I waited half a minute. And then I followed her.

She looked up in surprise as I walked into the bathroom without knocking. She was sitting on the toilet, her skirt hitched up and her panties scrunched around her ankles, pissing noisily into the water. Her stream faltered for a moment, but she must have been too desperate to stop, because the loud gush quickly resumed. I paced towards her as she watched with wide, uneasy eyes.

I unzipped my fly and stood looming over her, not in any hurry, enjoying the discomfort in her sweet face. Neither of us spoke. My stiffening cock grew ever larger as I looked down between her parted thighs at her bare, pissing pussy.

Lara's vulva was not a smooth, neat porn-star slit. Her labia were big, fleshy, almost extravagant, flowering out from her lightly fuzzed mound. They twitched gently as her urine flooded from their pink folds. Her clit was by far the biggest I'd ever seen. Right now it was swelling out of its hood, fat and happy, eager for what was to come despite its owner's anxiety. I knew she was self-conscious about it -- she'd told me how a past boyfriend had teased her relentlessly, saying that with such a big clit she was practically a boy. Personally, I thought it looked adorable. And it was so sensitive; she always made the hottest sounds when I sucked on it.

Lara was still nervously peeing when I finally tugged out my semi-hard cock. I liked the way she looked at it, with a sort of fearful curiosity and anticipation. I wasn't huge by any means, but I was pretty well-endowed, and Lara had admitted she sometimes struggled with my girth.

I didn't need to tell her what to do. We'd played this particular game many times. Slowly, without looking me in the eye, she leant forward on the toilet and took me into her mouth.

I groaned at the wonderful sensation of her warm, friendly tongue slurping over my stiffening cock. She worked her mouth around me smoothly and steadily, her pretty head bobbing, considerately keeping her teeth from grazing me. Her piss abated to a trickle, urine dripping from her labia, but she kept sucking. She had a talent for blowjobs, and I felt privileged to be the one guy who could enjoy her skill.

"Do your girlfriends know you suck cock?" I asked her, stroking her face with my fingertips as her tongue flicked and curled around my shaft. "I wonder if they'd still want to kiss you if they knew. Not so lesbian with my dick in your mouth, huh?"

My tone was harsh and derisive, a far cry from the way I normally spoke to her. That was another part of our game. She had never said outright that she enjoyed it. But she always got so wet when I talked to her like that, her pussy flooding at the names I called her, the insults and mockery that accompanied my hard thrusts inside her needy cunt. She would need comfort afterwards, reassurance that it was just dirty talk and nothing else. For now, though, we both had our roles to play.

She sucked me and sucked me, clearly trying her best not to gag on my thick cock. I didn't outright facefuck her, though I badly wanted to. I just thrust forward occasionally to make sure she could feel my cockhead deep in her throat.

Rather than let her suck me to completion, I pulled out when I was almost fully erect. My cock gleamed with her saliva, pointing out straight at her as if in accusation. I gave her a few seconds to catch her breath before placing a hand on her shoulder and making her sit up straight. She parted her legs a little wider on the toilet. The water in the bowl beneath her was stained pale yellow with her urine. I aimed my cock down between her thighs, at the delicious floral lips of her cunt.

After getting over the initial difficulty of urinating with an erection, I directed a strong jet of piss at Lara's plump clit. My hot stream blasted over that sweet pink bean, running down to drizzle off her prominent labia. She gave a quiet moan, her skinny legs trembling, a strange desperate look in her eyes.

"Enjoying that, sweetheart?" I smirked. "Pretty fucked up that you like getting your clit pissed on. Is that another secret you've kept from your girlfriends?"

Lara squirmed on the toilet, little hisses of reluctant delight escaping her closed lips. I knew she was ashamed to get pleasure from something so degrading. She'd never tried piss play with anyone else, at least as far as I knew. I wouldn't have pissed on her face or in her mouth -- that would definitely have been going too far -- but her clit was fair game. That big sensitive nub made for an easy target. I circled around it with my stream, affectionately hosing her labia and her smooth inner thighs, resisting the urge to give her a more expansive golden shower. I satisfied myself by thoroughly marking her pussy as my territory.

By the time I was done pissing, she was breathing shallowly, her eyes hazy from both alcohol and arousal. She sat there with her naked vulva dripping piss, looking both cute and silly still in her frumpy shirt with her panties around her ankles. She waited mutely for me to make the next move.

I motioned for her to stand up. She did.

"Take your clothes off," I told her. I didn't need to ask her twice. She was fully in her submissive mode now, obeying me almost instinctively. She slipped off her shoes, stepped out of her skirt and panties, unbuttoned her shirt, unhooked the nondescript bra she wore under it.

Lara had a beautiful body. I had slept with bustier girls, and more athletic girls, but nobody else with her fine, delicate shape. Slim but not bony, aside from the neat outline of her ribs beneath soft, pale, well-cared-for skin. Small, perky, upturned breasts with cutely pointed ghost-pink nipples that I so loved to suck. Smooth, graceful legs that looked gorgeous, and felt even better wrapped around me during sex. A gentle woman, in body and soul.

When she was naked, her clothes fallen to the bathroom floor, I kissed her on her unresisting lips. "You're a pretty little dyke, La."

My hands caressed her skinny torso, leaving her breasts alone for now and instead tracing down her sides. Her heartbeat was quick and skittish under the skin. My kisses grew more insistent, goading her to respond, and she parted her lips to let my tongue in. We kissed deeply, like lovers would, like she kissed her girls, though her body was so tense in my embrace I thought she might try to squirm free. She knew I would stop if she asked me to, but still on some animalistic level she was afraid of me.

I continued to kiss her as my fingers brushed over her soft fuzz of pubic hair. She kept it trimmed short, which I found cute, and somehow more enticing than if she was totally shaved bare. I stroked her lovely flowery pussy lips, making her exhale in pleasure. Then my thumb found her erect clit, the hard yearning nub still slick with my piss. I caressed it, and she moaned into our kiss, her slim body quivering in my arms.

"Too sensitive?" I asked kindly.

She nodded, then moaned again as I didn't let up. Her clit throbbed under my fingers.

"Such a big clit, it's almost like a little cock," I teased her. "You've let a lot of girls suck it, huh? Maybe don't tell them you let me piss on it."

She pressed herself up against me, her body wanting more. Her small deft tongue slid into my mouth, and at the same moment I hooked two fingers up into her vagina. She was incredibly wet, her soft tight walls hot and dripping around my fingers. "Ohh, Josh," she breathed through the kiss.

"Feels like you need something bigger than fingers in there, La," I told her as I fingered her. "A tight little pussy like yours is made for cock. But I guess, since you're a lesbian, you wouldn't want that, huh?"

It was just a playground taunt, but effective. She shook her head and gazed up at me desperately. "No, I do, I do," she pleaded.

"You do? Then say it, sweetheart," I said, curling my fingers inside her pussy for emphasis.

"I want your cock," Lara mumbled.

I chuckled. "Louder, La."

"I want your cock. Josh, I want your big cock in me so fucking bad. I want to feel you cum inside me." Lara squirmed as my fingers explored her, her hips bucking against me, grinding her perky clit on my hand. I loved hearing those filthy words coming from such a sweet shy girl. I wondered if she talked dirty like that with her girlfriends; I doubted it, but who knew what went on behind closed doors.

"Lara, the good little lesbian, wants a man's cum inside her?" I said in mock wonderment, while her warm pussy juices ran between my fingers. "Sure you're not actually straight, sweetheart? Sounds to me like you're a slut for cock."

There was no need to torment her like this. It was just too easy. And we both enjoyed it, in our very different ways.

"I am," Lara said weakly. "I'm a slut for your cock, Josh."

"Fake lesbian," I said, with a sneer of simulated contempt. I slid my wet fingers out of her. "Don't worry, La. I'll give you what you want."

I took my friend possessively by the hand and led her to the bedroom. She came along as meekly as a lamb.

*

If she'd wanted foreplay, I'd have given it to her. I loved eating her pussy, sucking on her delightful big clit, making her cum two or three times before I even stuck my cock into her. Sometimes, that was all she asked of me.

Not tonight. Tonight, I knew she wanted something harsher. She could get her pussy licked anywhere. What she needed from me was violence -- controlled violence, affectionate violence, but violence nonetheless.

Beside the bed, both of us now naked, I took her in a tight embrace and kissed her aggressively, forcing my tongue into her sweet mouth. Trapped in my arms, she couldn't do anything but accept the kiss. I squeezed her tits hard enough to dig my fingernails in, making her wince in pain. Bruises and scratches and lovebites weren't an obligatory part of our game, but I tended to leave them on her all the same. Another thing for her to explain to her girlfriends.

I shoved her onto the bed, hard enough that she gave a tiny cry of surprise. She sprawled on her back. I took in the sight of her, her sweet slim body, so pretty and so vulnerable, my prey for the evening.

"Nobody else knows you're here, do they, sweetheart?" I sneered, looming over her. It was a lot of fun to play the bad boy, I had to admit. "Nobody's gonna come help you. I fucking own you now." I grabbed her sleek legs, just below the knee, and shoved them apart with some force to give myself a better look at her vulva.

"Look at that cute little dyke pussy," I went on, almost talking to her cunt more than to her. "You're wasting yourself on girls, La. I think I should fuck some sense into you. We both know you aren't a real lesbian."

As I mocked her, I gripped my hard cock and stroked its fat head against her soft, flowery pussy lips, smearing a fine string of my pre-cum over them. We both grunted at this pleasurable tease, her more loudly than me. Her mind might have been afraid and conflicted, but her body was simply impatient.

"You want this in you, Lara?" I asked her, pausing with my cock right at her entrance. Excitement ran through me like wicked electricity. I was grinning from ear to ear -- I couldn't help it. "Oh, wait. I just remembered, I don't care what you want."

I forced myself balls-deep inside her in one rough thrust, revelling in her groan of reluctant pleasure as my thick cock parted the walls of her pussy. It was easy to go deep; she was absolutely sopping wet. I let her feel me in there for a moment, before half-pulling out, and then slamming back in hard. Her whole body flinched at the force. Her dark eyes went wide with delicious fear.

Lara's vagina might have been the best I'd ever fucked. Not just tight and wet and marvellously warm, but so responsive in the pulse and grip and throb of her walls, the hidden muscles at play around my invading cock. In that, at least, it was true that she was wasted on lesbians, who couldn't appreciate the delight of being inside her in the same way. The first time we'd slept together, more than a year ago, she'd made me cum embarrassingly fast.

I held her down and thrust into her hard and fast, filling the air with my low grunts and her quick, fearful gasps and hisses. My cock pumped into her, stretching her out, making her merely the passive recipient of my harsh lust. It was quite a balancing act, being rough enough for her without being too rough -- it was all too easy to get to a point where the pain overwhelmed the pleasure. I knew I was hitting just the right spot this time, though, because she started to moan my name. First softly, then louder, and more urgent.

I fucked her like that until I could feel my orgasm starting to build. It was torture stopping myself just in time, my body yearning for release inside that wonderful cunt, but I managed it. I pulled out of Lara and gave her a long kiss, letting her believe for a moment that her ordeal was over. Then I pinched her nipple, as hard as I dared, making her squeak in distress.

"On your front now, La," I ordered her.

Visibly trembling, her cheeks flushed and her skin lightly beaded with sweat, Lara clambered onto her hands and knees. I paused just long enough for her to look nervously back at me, before grabbing her pert ass cheeks and ramming my cock back into her cunt from behind. Forced forward by the violent thrust, she gave a moan that was almost a sob.

I thought, for a second, that she might ask me to stop.

I didn't merely fuck her doggystyle, I pounded her into the sheets. She could barely keep her head upright as I jackhammered her pussy. She made adorable, pathetic little noises, not actually struggling against me but squirming in my grip. It sounded a little like she was crying.

VM218
VM218
487 Followers
12