All Comments on 'The Exception to the Rule'

by VM218

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 year ago

This was exceptionally well written. Very professional. If you don’t write for a living you probably could.

VancouverManVancouverManabout 1 year ago

Wow!! Great writing

VM218VM218about 1 year agoAuthor

Glad you enjoyed it! Lol i wish i could write for a living but got way too many bills to pay…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First class. Intense, honest and a beautiful friendship. Should be more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've never been used by a man, but this story has added a lot of fuel to that fantasy!

Poppy_SPPoppy_SP9 months ago

We are gonna need more bdsm stories please! Loved the writing. I read the next one, felt a tad repetitive (I guess that's party because it was written as a standalone) but still better than most. Only wish they were a bit longer

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good premise.

But too one sided.

He does stuff to her. She never does much to him.

Needed him telling her to play with his cock and balls, and then tell him what she was thinking while doing it.

Needed her begging him to put his cock in her pussy.

Some playing with her asshole would have been nice.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Such a great story!! I'm obsessed with the Lara & Josh dynamic. So well written and incredibly sexy. Really hope you write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVM218@VM218
Corporate drone by day, writer in various genres by night. Literotica is the only place I publish my erotic stories. It’s purely a hobby, so sometimes it has to take a back seat to work, but I will always try to return when I have time. Comments and feedback are welcome.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES