The Exceptional Tutor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know," Emma sighed, smiling, "before, I'd have said yes. But considering that you've already misbehaved so much..." Her index fingers slipped beneath the waistband and, slowly, slow enough for Cara to really process the feeling of exposure, she peeled her black underwear down. Cara's eyes shut, she mewled in protest, before turning her face away and pressing her nose against the desk. Halfway down her thighs, as her little white butt was unveiled for Emma, Cara's underwear turned inside out -- Emma pulled it down to her knees before she stopped and rose again. Her student nicely presented in front of her, Emma rested a hand on Cara's lower back -- Cara whimpered, softly, at the touch.

"Now then, Cara," said Emma, "I want you to tell me what's about to happen."

"I'm gonna be spanked twenty times, miss," Cara sniffed. "For being bad."

"That's right. Now, stay still."

"Please not hard."

"I think I'll do what I want."

The first spank was the worst -- cracking just below Cara's left cheek, where it creased before becoming thigh, her subject almost squealed in surprise and pain, throwing her head back. Emma, flat-palmed, rode through some stinging of her own as she alternated, sometimes targeting thigh and sometimes targeting Cara's pretty rear.

"Ow," Cara whimpered somewhere around the seventh spank. Her cheeks were turning pink. An eighth came down, hard, right in the centre of her right cheek. "Okay, okay," she gasped, reaching back, trying to grab at Emma's hands. "I get it, that's enough!"

"Put your hands back," Emma ordered, taking Cara's wrist and forcing it back onto the desk. "You've just earned yourself ten more."

"No, please, I'm sorry," Cara whimpered, before squealing again, eyes tightly shut, as the ninth spank fell on her bottom.

"This is what happens to girls who disobey me," said Emma, continuing, keeping up her rhythm, as Cara stopped resisting and began to sob, squealing softly at each further strike.

Once she reached twenty spanks, Emma felt like trying something new on Cara -- with one hand, she took hold of a cheek and began to spread it away from the other.

"What're you doing?!" Cara gasped, as Emma spread her rear, exposing her pretty tight girlhood, covered by bumpy stubble, and the pink starfish between her cheeks. Involuntarily, Emma bit her bottom lip.

"Punishing you," she replied. "Nice and shaved for me, I see."

"That's not true," Cara whimpered, as another spank reached her inner cheek, startling her with its sting, and her sobs grew more pitiful.

"You don't like that, do you?" Emma asked.

"No, miss," whimpered Cara, shaking her head. "I promise I'll do what you say now."

"I know you will," Emma replied, not letting up, Cara finally erupting into tears, breathing heavily, as Emma let go of her cheek and delivered the thirtieth spank across it. Now she stood there, Cara's bottom painted raw pink, her student whimpering into the wood of the desk.

After a moment, slowly, Cara pushed herself up and to her feet. Her skirt fell back into place. Rather than pull her underwear back up, she surprised Emma by reaching down and pushing them off her knees. They fell to her ankles in a black bundle and she stepped out of them.

"Aren't you gonna put those back on?" Emma asked, watching.

"It'll hurt," Cara mumbled, her cheeks streaked with tears, her face more flushed than ever. She stared at Emma for a moment.

"So," said Emma, finally. "Now you know what it's like. What do you think?"

"I think it's embarrassing."

"It is."

"And it hurts a lot."

"That too."

"But..." Cara, again, glanced out of the window; when she looked back, she seemed to no longer have trouble with eye contact. She could hold it. "I'll do it. If it gets me a First then I'll do it."

"Excellent," said Emma, smiling, completely unsurprised. "I'll send you the contract tonight and we can get started."

"Yeah." Cara wiped at her cheeks -- her hands were trembling -- and bent down to pick up her underwear. Holding it in a fist, she walked across to a wicker laundry bin and dropped them in.

"Well," said Emma, "if we're all done here, then I'm gonna make like a prom dress and take off."

"What are you talking about?" asked Cara -- a smile built on her face.

"Just a joke. Nice meeting you, Cara."

"Yes... miss." Her hands were playing with each other again. Emma watched for a moment then, at the door, she pulled away from it and back towards her tutee.

"Would you like a hug?" Cara nodded, slowly, and Emma took her by her bony hips and pulled her close, embracing her warmly. Cara buried her face in Emma's shoulder and, slowly, brought her arms around Emma, too.

"Thank you, miss," she said, voice muffled by Emma's dress.

...

Thanks very much for reading - please leave a review if you can!

12