The Exchange Pt. 01: Hanne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I promise, Annika,' I replied. I thought for a moment. 'May I suggest something, please?'

My idea was that the four of us would play a game. The loser of each round would have to drink a shot of schnapps. Without making it too obvious, we would make sure that Nina lost nearly every time. And, as Annika would oversee the measures, she could make sure that Nina's were generous. With a bit of luck, she would go to bed and pass out.

'That sounds like a good idea. But what shall we play?' she asked.

'I have an idea. You get two dice, and you label one with actions - like kiss, lick, touch and so on. The second one has body parts, so you have things like lips, chest, thighs. If the person does the dare, they nominate the giver for the next round. They have to do the dare for 30 seconds. If they refuse, they must drink a shot! In fact, any kind of refusal, they have to drink a shot!'

The game worked out even better than planned! Hanne had the challenge of Nibble Nipple on Nina. Nina naturally refused to let her sister suck on her tit, especially in front of me. One penalty shot. I was lucky enough to get Stroke Ass on Annika, who didn't refuse, so I was lucky enough to get my hands on her lovely bottom for 30 seconds. I managed to fix it for Annika to get Kiss Lips on Hanne. I thought they might refuse, but the pair of them were game, and gave each other's lips a really sensual kiss. Nina just looked pissed off and disdainful, as usual. It was a shame there wasn't a combination which said, 'Andy Fuck Ass Nina'.

After about ten rounds of this, Nina had lost six of the rounds and compared to the rest of us, was pretty hammered. Especially as her shots, courtesy of Annika, were about twice the size of ours. The next round ended up with Annika Rub Thighs - on me.

I leaned back and sat with my legs apart. Annika giggled as she dropped to her knees between my legs and started stroking her hands along the tops of my thighs. I was afforded the most entrancing view down her top as she leaned forward, and I delighted in the view of the curve of her breasts, cupped in a lacy bra. By the time the 30 seconds was up, her thumbs were tracing up and down the sensitive inside of my thighs and I had a substantial erection, which can hardly have escaped Annika's attention, given that her face was only inches away.

I then got Lick Neck Hanne. I spent a good thirty seconds licking and nibbling her sensitive neck, knowing full well, the kind of effect this would surely be having on her erogenous zones.

We agreed to have one final round. The dice were thrown and ended up with Nina Lick Ass on Hanne. Nina's reaction was predictable. 'Oh, just give me the shot, I'm not doing that!' Hanne had more sense of fun... she undid her jeans and pulled them down her thighs, then she bent her knees and wiggled her pantie-covered arse in Nina's face.

'Oh, come on, Nina, be a sport for once!' she teased. Then she scooped her panties almost into her crack, leaving the perfect globes of her ass on full display, wiggling them in front of Nina's nose.

To everyone's surprise, Nina snorted, then dropped to her hands and knees and poked her tongue out. Then, for the next thirty seconds, she proceeded to draw wet trails with her tongue over the perfect contours of her sister's arse.

After she had finished her challenge, Hanne pulled her jeans back up and flopped down on the floor, near where I was sitting and laughed hysterically.

Nina then announced that she was going to bed. She was obviously quite drunk and had some trouble negotiating the stairs.

'I think that's her taken care of,' said Annika, grinning broadly. 'And that game was fun! I haven't laughed so much in a long time!'

'I agree,' said Hanne. 'But now, I need to pee.' With that, she headed off to the bathroom.

As soon as Hanne had left the room, I rolled over to face Annika, put my hand on the back of her head and mashed my mouth onto hers. Moments later, our tongues were thrashing about in each other's mouths, and my hand was squeezing her breast. Knowing we only had seconds while Hanne was in the toilet, I dropped my hand between her legs and forcibly ground my fingers into her denim-covered pussy slit. Annika gasped with the sudden jolt of sexual desire.

'I want to fick you!' I hissed in her ear.

A moment later, we heard the toilet flush, and we quickly resumed innocent positions, me on the sofa and Annika on a chair opposite. Annika looked very flushed; I guessed not just from the alcohol. I did my best to conceal my throbbing erection when Hanne came back. I was confident that I would soon be hiding it in her lovely little wet pussy, which was just as well, because I was feeling an overwhelming urge to stick it into one of them.

Hanne dropped down onto the settee and snuggled up beside me. It was nice to be able to be openly affectionate with her in front of her mother. I put my arm round her and held her close. Whilst I was very much looking forward to bedding Hanne properly, I couldn't help stealing glances at her sexy mother. She really was the epitome of the word MILF! I just hoped that somehow or another, an opportunity would arise, because it was looking like she was up for it.

Soon, Annika announced that she was going to bed. She came over and gave us both a kiss, said goodnight and headed off upstairs. I fleetingly wondered if her fingers would be busy tonight.

I turned to give Hanne a kiss and squeezed a breast through her t-shirt. 'It was fun, you making Nina lick your bottom!' I said, chuckling. 'You know, your Arsch...'

'I liked making her feel awkward,' she said, giggling. She pronounced it 'orkvard,' which made me smile.

'Let's go to bed,' I whispered to her. And with that, we crept up the stairs to her room and quietly closed the door. I was still feeling very turned on by the antics earlier that evening, and particularly by the brief fumble with her mother. If I'm honest, part of me wished that Hanne had gone to bed, to leave me alone with Annika, so I could fuck her brains out.

We kissed, then I lifted her t-shirt up and over her head, revealing her pretty bra. I pulled the top of one cup down a little to reveal her nipple, which I sucked gently into my mouth. Reaching round behind her, I successfully unclipped her bra with one hand. She shook it free and allowed it to fall off her arms, leaving her naked from the waist up.

I took both of her lovely, full breasts into my hands and circled my thumbs over her nipples, feeling them perk up under my touch. She certainly had beautiful breasts... I'd been too concerned with getting her kit off earlier to really appreciate them. Now she was standing up, instead of lying down, I could see how taut and shapely they were.

Hanne started lifting my t-shirt; I helped by pulling it over my head and discarded it on the floor. With both of us naked from the waist up, we kissed and ran our hands all over each other's back. Hanne's bare breasts pressed into my chest like soft pillows and we gently rubbed against each other, sighing as we luxuriated in the feeling of skin against skin.

Thoughts of her mother were soon dismissed from my head, when I felt Hanne's soft, youthful body against mine. A moment later, her fingers were on the button of my jeans, and within seconds, they were undone, and she was unzipping me.

Hanne suddenly dropped to her knees and yanked my jeans and briefs halfway down my thighs, allowing my stiff cock to spring free. I was more than little surprised when she ran her tongue up and down the length of my shaft, before taking the head into her mouth and gently sucking on it. Then she pushed more of my erection into her mouth and started running her tongue around the head. I was gasping with the pleasure of the sensations; it was so intense.

I was puzzled. This didn't seem like a girl who'd never handled a cock before... a virgin? Surely not... she seemed to really know what she was doing!

Hanne let my cock slip out of her mouth and stood up to face me. She had a mischievous grin on her face. 'Was that nice?' she asked, licking her lips. I kissed her mouth and ran my tongue over her lips.

'Yes, Hanne, that was lovely. So sensual... you surprised me... I thought before that you were very innocent!'

Hanne giggled a bit, then put her finger on my lips. I was completely bemused. 'Moment mal,' she said, releasing herself from me, before going over to her bedside cabinet. She opened a drawer and took out a life-size black silicone cock. Except this one was a rabbit, with a thin projection to stimulate the clit. Hanne pressed a button, and it sprang into action, thrusting, twisting, and vibrating.

After letting me see the artificial cock in action for a few moments, she switched it off and looked up at me. 'A present from mutti, on my eighteenth birthday!'

I was lost for words. Hanne's mum had bought her a bloody great vibrator for her 18th birthday. Was there no limit to the intrigue of the woman?

'Your mother is full of surprises,' I said, shaking my head.

'Nina has one, too,' she added.

'What??' I retorted. 'Surely not, not the Ice Maiden?'

'Yes, mutti gave her one on her 18th too. I have learned very much with mine. And by watching, you know, porno, on the internet. To see how people do things.'

Hanne seemed so matter of fact. This was proving to be a proper cultural exchange. I struggled to imagine any English mum giving her daughter a dildo on her 18th birthday.

'And does Nina use hers too?' I was fascinated, getting totally drawn into this bizarre conversation.

Hanne laughed. 'Oh yes. I think she likes it more than boys. In fact, I think she prefers other girls,' she said, with a wink. That would certainly explain a lot, I thought.

'Maybe that's why she enjoyed licking your arsche!' I said, grinning my cheekiest grin. 'Maybe,' Hanne replied, giving me a sly wink.

Fuck me. This was an unexpected turn of events. I have to be honest, what I was expecting tonight was a pretty unfulfilling shag with an inexperienced girl, when what I really wanted to do, was screw her experienced mother of twice her age. I had visions of her being completely overwhelmed and me, completely underwhelmed. Now I was confused. This was approaching the status of 'mind-fuck' and I needed to get back in control.

I led Hanne nearer to the bed, took the dildo from her, and tossed it onto the bed. I knelt down and unbuttoned her jeans and slid the zip down. I slid my hands inside them and pulled her jeans down, together with her panties, to reveal her lovely dark bush. I brushed my face against her pubic hair; my nose detected the faintest whiff of her pussy scent.

Hanne's jeans and panties were soon round her ankles. When she had stepped out of them, she stood before me, completely and beautifully naked. I kicked off my jeans and briefs and joined her in her nakedness.

With typical German practicality, Hanne said, 'Moment mal' and proceeded to open the box of kondome and left one ready to use, on the bedside cabinet. I had to admire her forethought... it would save some fumbling later. I was also impressed with Heinrich, who had had the foresight to buy a box of twelve, instead of the usual three. Maybe he could also remember when he was 18!

The next however long, was a blur of me sucking and licking her nipples, Hanne sucking my cock and licking my balls, me licking and fingering her pussy and us 69-ing. We were both utterly 'in the zone'. Then I picked up her rubbery toy and offered it to her.

'Show me, please.' Hanne gave a little smile and switched the device on. It hummed quietly and she drifted it up and down her pussy slit, working it in between her puffy lips. She gasped softly as the tip of the thing hit her clit and her legs jerked in reaction. She continued to work it up and down, clearly getting more and more turned on by the minute.

Then she positioned the toy at the entrance to her pussy hole and gently pushed the end. She gasped as the thing started to disappear inside her. She slowly worked it in and out till it was fully inserted, with the little rabbit ears directly against her clit.

She pressed another button, and the toy sprang fully into action, sending exquisite vibrations directly to her clit. I could only assume that it was twisting and thrusting inside her.

I was starting to feel slightly redundant... made superfluous by a mechanical toy, albeit a well-designed one. But I was enjoying watching her masturbating with the thing and getting so turned on into the bargain. So I settled for caressing her and sucking her lovely nipples, while she got progressively more excited.

Hanne's legs were alternately thrown wide open, in the classic missionary position, then clamped tightly around the plastic cock, as it worked its magic. She was clearly getting very close.

'Ich... ich... komme!' she moaned, writhing from side to side as her orgasm started to erupt in her. I pinched and rolled her nipples and kissed her mouth, to try to make the whole experience as complete as possible for her. My cock was so hard, it was hurting. I was desperate to stick it in her.

Hanne's body was wracked by convulsions, as the toy tirelessly served up an endless stream of stimulation to her pussy and clit. Finally, she arched her back and went completely rigid, before collapsing limply onto the bed. She looked to be almost in pain, as she switched the thing off and tenderly withdrew it from her spasming vagina.

She slowly turned to me and took my face in her hands. 'Thank you so much. For you being there... it was so good...'

I moved down the bed, till my head was near her feet. Taking one of her feet, I sensually sucked on her big toe and stroked my hands up and down her legs. Hanne sighed as I continued sucking and licking her toes.

Gently parting her thighs, I gently drew my wet tongue up the soft, sensitive flesh of her inner thigh, giving it an occasional nibble with my teeth, as I worked higher, towards her pouting pussy. Judging that she had finally recovered enough, I slid my tongue the length of her slit, from her pussy hole to her clit, tasting the wonderful, fresh sex juice which had leaked from her.

Hanne was quivering as I gently licked her wet cunt slit. Her hands found mine as I pressed my tongue into her, and her hips were rocking against the thrusts of my tongue.

'Andy... fick mich! Fick mich jetzt!' Hanne urged, clearly desperate to feel my cock inside her. I reached to the cabinet and located the condom. In moments, I had rolled it over my rigid prick and was positioned over her, her legs splayed, pussy open, inviting me in.

With my cock at the entrance of her pussy, I gently but firmly pushed forward and slid into her, feeling the warmth of her body and the clasp of her vagina through the thin rubber. I pressed forward until I was fully inside her, and we both exhaled, savouring the moment I had finally penetrated her, delighting in the grip of her vaginal walls around my throbbing cock.

In that moment, Hanne was no longer a Jungfrau...

Had it not been for the condom reducing the sensitivity, I think I would have emptied my load into her right there and then, but as it was, I was able to start a steady thrusting movement in and out of her delightful, virgin pussy.

I gradually lifted her legs, until her ankles were over my shoulders, and I was penetrating her, hard and deep, filling her completely. Hanne was whimpering little gasps, every time my cock bottomed out in her tight little pussy. I continued to pound into her, as she became oblivious to everything, except the feeling of my cock in her cunt.

I could feel myself starting to head for the home straight, so I let her legs down and pushed them together; I positioned my legs outside of hers, so my cock was clamped between her legs, pressing directly on her clit.

'Oh, mein Gott! Das stimmt mit meiner Klitoris überein!' she gasped. She was well beyond trying to speak English, but I knew what she meant. Her clit was getting direct pressure from my latex-covered cock as it reamed in and out of her.

The pressure of her closed legs was massively increasing the sensations for me, too. I clamped my legs against hers, squeezing her pussy around my cock at the instant I started to cum. With a final thrust, I buried deep inside her and blasted my load of hot cream into the condom, feeling it swell around my cock as it filled up.

My body reared up as I emptied myself into her, and this sent her over the edge, her body invaded by waves of pleasure as she came and came, her body spasming and shaking as her orgasm ripped through her.

I collapsed on top of Hanne, but tried to support my weight, to avoid suffocating her. We both lay there, panting, for several minutes, until I could feel my cock softening, and knew it was time to carefully withdraw from her.

I eased out of her and stripped the thing off me, dumping it in the bin by her bed. Then I knelt beside Hanne and guided her head to my cock. She quickly got the idea and took my semi-hard cock into her mouth and licked and sucked it, removing all the last traces of my cum. I was still sensitive, having just orgasmed and the sensations of her warm mouth and tongue were wonderful.

When she had finished cleaning me up, I eased my cock out of her mouth, then moved down between her legs. I've never really liked the idea of licking my spunk out of a girl's pussy, so for me, although a condom tended to spoil the whole coital experience, it did mean that she wasn't full of jizz. I gave her pussy one last lick, and wormed my tongue into her cunt hole, loving the taste of her juices from where she had so recently cum. Hanne sighed and stroked her fingers through my hair.

I finally came up for air and moved up beside her. 'You taste lovely,' I whispered. As if wanting confirmation of that, she kissed my lips, savouring the taste and scent of her own juices.

We were both exhausted and totally satiated. It had been a hell of a day! Moments later, the light was off, and we were asleep.

***

We were woken the next morning by a gentle knocking. A moment later, the door opened, and Annika came in, carrying a tray with two cups on it. 'I thought you two might like some coffee,' she said, by way of explanation.

She came over and put the cups on the bedside cabinet. She was dressed demurely in pyjamas, with a thin, silky robe over the top. Not the sexiest attire, but it's fair to say, Hanne's mum would look stunning in anything.

After saying our 'good mornings' in English, Hanne and her mum started chatting. Annika perched on the edge of the bed beside me; Hanne was the other side. Although they were speaking in German, they had slipped from high German to their local dialect, which was more Dutch or Flemish. Consequently, I couldn't understand a word they were saying!

However, I could guess they weren't discussing the weather or the price of herring at the local market. I could only assume that Annika was asking Hanne how her first proper shag had gone, and whether the nice English boy had given her a decent rodgering. She must have spotted the sex toy, which was still laying on the floor beside the bed. They were both very animated and Annika was waving her hands around quite a bit.

I was completely bemused by all of this. So far, I had never had the experience of a girl's mother conducting some sort of post-coital satisfaction survey. Well, certainly not when I was still there. I kept looking from Hanne to Annika and back again, trying to get some clue what was going on. In the end, I rolled onto my side and picked up my cup of coffee. I had just started drinking it when I felt a slight movement of the quilt.

The next moment, Annika's hand had slipped under the quilt and was stroking my cock, which was in its normal early-morning state - rock hard, partly since I needed to urinate. I froze. What the fucking hell was going on here?