The Exchange Pt. 01: Hanne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annika then said something else to Hanne, who nodded in response. She could clearly see where her mother's hand was. A moment later, Annika pushed the quilt back to reveal my swollen prick, and after she'd had a good look, she lifted it up, so that it was pointing straight upwards. I nearly dropped my coffee cup when she then lowered her mouth down over it and started sucking.

Hanne was watching intently at what her mother was doing. Annika's cheeks were drawn in as she applied the most amazing suction to the head of my cock, causing it to swell even more, before releasing it and swirling her tongue round and round. The feelings she created were unbelievably intense. I've had a few girls suck my dick, but Annika was in a different league altogether.

Then I figured out what was going on. This was a mother/daughter training session, and I was the subject matter! Annika was using me to provide a sex education lesson for Hanne. Could this situation possibly get any more bizarre?

That question was answered when Annika then said, 'Andy, please get up and stand here,' pointing to a spot by the bed.

There wasn't any point in arguing or asking why, so I got out of bed and stood where she asked. She positioned me so that my side was at the side of the bed, my rigid cock pointing toward the end of it. Whatever she was about to do, she obviously wanted Hanne to have a clear view!

Annika then dropped onto her hands and knees in front of me and said something else to Hanne, who had now sat up in bed, and was paying close attention to her mother - and I assume, my cock.

Annika had clearly said something to her like 'And this is how you suck a man's cock properly,' because she then opened her mouth, and slowly but surely, fed the whole of my cock in, until her lips were touching my stomach. I felt it go right the way into her throat. It didn't feel like her mouth, it was more constricted, like having it in a tight cunt. Then she did something with her throat, like she was swallowing or something, but it had the effect of squeezing and milking the head of my cock.

I had never felt sensations like it. Then Annika moved her head up, to release my cock from her throat, back to being just inside her mouth. She took a deep breath, sucked hard, then sank my cock back into her throat, but this time, harder and faster. She was making weird gargling noises as she worked her head up and down, getting me to basically fuck her throat, with her grabbing a brief breath whenever she could.

Annika paused for a moment, to speak to Hanne. She was obviously giving her some detailed directions about the finer points of deep-throating, because a moment later, she was bouncing her head up and down, my cock going right down her throat on every stroke. She was making this strange noise in her throat, like 'Ugka, ugka, ugka'. She reached round behind me and grabbed my arse, pulling me forward every time her head went down, ramming my cock in as far as it would go. It was like she wanted it in her stomach!

Then she moved one of her hands between my legs and pressed her finger against my arsehole, before rubbing it round and pushing the tip just inside my anus. The sensations from that, coupled with what she was doing to my cock, soon had me on the verge of cumming. I could feel my balls tightening and the spunk starting to rise. Any moment, I would be shooting my load down Hanne's mother's throat. In front of Hanne.

But Annika detected what was happening. She suddenly pulled my cock out of her mouth and squeezed round the base with her thumb and forefinger. With her other hand, she applied firm pressure, just between my anus and balls. After a few seconds, the crisis was averted. I did briefly wonder if Herr Mayer knew that his lovely wife could suck cock like a high-class prostitute, and whether she ever did this for him. Somehow, I doubted it.

Annika said something to Hanne. I guessed it meant something like 'And that's how you stop a man cumming if you need to!'

She knelt there, wanking my cock with her fist. It was slimy with the thick, gooey saliva from deep in her throat. Then she spoke to Hanne again. I got the gist of it this time. It was something like, 'Now you come down here and have a go!' because Hanne slid out of bed, with Annika making room for her in front of me.

Hanne positioned her mouth over my cock and took it into her mouth, then she sucked hard, just like her mum had done. Annika was giving words of encouragement and direction. Hanne then tentatively pushed her mouth down over my cock, but at soon as it went past the back of her throat, she gagged and pulled it out, coughing and spluttering.

Annika spoke to her again, and Hanne had another go. Her gag reflex reacted again, but not so severely this time, and after a few goes, she was able to hold it there for a few seconds, before pulling it out, coughing, her eyes watering.

After a little while, Annika decided that Hanne had done enough for one session and took over again. This time, she went at it hammer and tongs, slamming my cock right down her throat every time. She soon had her finger in my arse again and Hanne was fondling my balls. 'Ugka, ugka, ugka' went Annika's throat. My legs were getting wobbly as I got close to cumming.

Annika detected the impending explosion and at the crucial moment, moved my cock out of her throat, into her mouth and sucked like a vacuum cleaner. I was struggling to even stand, with the intensity of the sensations, as I fired jet after jet of spunk into her mouth, dragged out of me by the sheer suction of her mouth. I put my hand on the wall to steady myself as I finished depositing my load into her mouth and pulled out. I had to get away from the overwhelmingly intense sensations.

Annika kept her mouth open and turned to Hanne, to show her the great mouthful of thick spunk she had received. Then she took Hanne's head and tipped it back in the crook of her arm, before moving her mouth over Hanne's. Hanne understood and opened her mouth, just in time to catch the stringy dollops of white cream, as they dripped from Annika's mouth into hers. Annika used her tongue to push out the last of it, and Hanne's mouth was now full of my cum. 'Jetzt schlucken!' (Now swallow!), she urged. Hanne closed her eyes and winced slightly as she forced the sticky goo to go down her throat, before proudly opening her empty mouth and showing to her approving mother.

'Hey, gut gemacht!' Annika said, 'You are learning well. You will soon be a proficient lover.'

I was, by now, absolutely busting for a piss, so I dragged on my jeans and headed for the bathroom, to leave the women to discuss the finer points of cock-sucking and spunk-swallowing.

When I came back, Hanne had pulled her dressing gown on and was urgently needing the bathroom herself. I flopped onto the bed, still catching my breath - and my head was spinning with all that had happened.

'You are amazingly good at that, Annika,' I said, taking her hand. 'No-one has ever done anything like that to me before now. It was fantastic!'

'Giving your man good sex is the best way for a wife to keep him, you know. If a woman does that, why would he go looking for anyone else?'

No shit. I would have married her, right there and then. Annika was clearly very wise, as well as very fucking sexy. 'But there is one more important thing that Hanne needs to learn.' She leaned in and spoke quietly, close to my ear, 'She needs to learn how to fick, in den Arsch. She needs to learn how to take a penis in her arse.'

Jesus Christ, where was this going to end? First, she tells me to fuck her daughter, then she teaches her how to deep-throat, now she wants me to fuck her up the arse!

I wasn't exactly complaining. It was just a bit much to take in. Maybe next, she could fix up a four-way fucking session and include the lesbian Nina? I mused.

Annika continued, 'I have explained to Hanne what she needs to do, and I will give her some stuff, special oil, you know.'

'And as long as you are careful, you won't need kondome,' she added, with a wink. 'So... much better for you!'

The story is continued in 'The Exchange Part Two - Annika', available from S m a s h w o r d s and other online retailers.

###

Thank you for reading my book. If you enjoyed it, won't you please take a moment to leave me a review?

Thanks!

Phil