The Exchange Pt. 02: Annika

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight of Hanne slurping at her lovely mother's pussy and sucking out all the spunk I"d deposited there, was quite a turn-on. I was enjoying looking at, and stroking Hanne's peachy arse and gently toyed with the flange of the glass butt plug, which was still embedded in her anus.

Before long, my cock was back at full strength, so I went over to the lounger and found the little bottle of lube, then knelt back down beside Hanne. I grasped the flange of the plug and gently, but steadily pulled on it. Her anus resisted the thicker part, but finally opened to suddenly expel the glass plug.

Time for you to get arse-fucked for the first time, young lady! I opened the bottle of oil and dripped some all over my fingers, then rubbed it all round her anus, before sliding first one, then two fingers straight up her arse. The plug had done its job; they slid in easily, with her anus just gripping them nicely. I kept working them in and out for a little while until I was sure she was ready, then eased them out.

I applied a generous amount of the oil to my cock, then positioned myself over her, with my cock located on the centre of her anus. I gently pressed forward, and the head popped through her sphincter. I paused for a few moments to let her get used to it, loving the way her muscle ring twitched and contracted, gripping my cock under the flange.

Hanne looked round at me for a second, and gave a little smile, her eyes half closed, before turning back to resume her sensual pussy licking. I gently pushed forward, and my rigid prick burrowed into her rectum; a few moments later, it was completely embedded in her bowels. She had taken the whole of my length with hardly a murmur.

I eased my cock out about halfway, then pushed it right back in again and had soon built up a smooth steady fucking rhythm, pulling almost completely out before sliding right back in again. I leaned right forward, so my face was beside Hanne's, my pelvis delightfully pressed against the pillows of her arse cheeks. I was able to kiss her face and nibble her neck and could watch her closely as she licked away at her mother's sopping pussy.

I reached to one side and grabbed a spare towel, then roughly rolled it into a round log shape. I eased Hanne's hips up a bit and pushed the rolled towel underneath, which raised her bottom up just nicely, for an even better angle of attack.

Assisted by the slippery oil, my cock was soon plunging in and out like a piston in a cylinder. Hanne was starting to make little whimpering noises as I pounded her virgin arsehole harder and harder.

She lifted her face from Annika's pussy just long enough to pant, "Andy hat seinen Schwanz direkt in meinem Arsch," as if to reassure her mother that it was her arse getting fucked, not her pussy.

Annika's body was quivering and jerking as Hanne alternated between licking her clit and drilling her tongue deep into her cunt hole. Every time I rammed my cock into her arse, it pushed her face harder into Annika's sopping gash. I could see that Annika was close to cumming again and doubted that Hanne was far behind.

I reached to the side and picked up the silicone egg, then switched it on to a nice varying buzz. A little awkwardly, I managed to position it at the opening of her pussy and Hanne gasped as I pressed it in. In a reversal of the way I'd recently fucked Annika, the toy was buzzing away in her pussy, while my cock was in her bum hole. The sensations my cock was receiving were unbelievable, with the soft walls of her rectum gripping my prick and the relentless vibrations from the toy.

I grabbed Hanne's hips and furiously slammed my cock in and out of her. I could feel myself building up to shoot another load, when Annika suddenly bucked her pelvis up and ground her pussy into Hanne's face, then cried out in ecstasy, as another orgasm hit her again.

Hanne was there as well... she writhed her hips from side to side and back and forth, as if urging my cock to go even deeper inside her. Then she arched her back and lifted her head right up, her body rigid as she climaxed too.

Both of the women cumming almost at the same time was too much for me, and a second later, I buried my prick in as deep as it would go and with a groan, loosed off jets of spunk deep into Hanne's bowels.

We were all panting and gasping for air, dripping in sweat from the heat and the exertions of our fucking. I rolled with Hanne onto our side, careful not to let my cock come out of her, then tugged at the silicone ring, to extract the toy from her pussy. The timing was perfect, as the battery died a few moments later. We lay there with our heads on Annika's thigh; I cupped Hanne's lovely breasts and gently tweaked her nipples, as we enjoyed the afterglow of another amazing orgasm.

When my limp cock finally slipped out of Hanne's anus, it felt like it had been caught in a mangle. It was feeling decidedly battered and in need of a rest!

When we had recovered a bit, we all kissed and caressed each other and Annika fetched cold beers from the beach bag, which went down a treat. The girls chatted a bit in their German dialect; I was too tired to even try to understand, so I laid back and closed my eyes, with the warm breeze blowing over my naked body. I chuckled when I thought of Dad working back at the farm and reckoned that he wouldn't have minded swapping places with me! At that moment, I was very grateful to whoever had come up with the idea of foreign students doing exchanges...

After a while, we all went for another swim to cool off. On the way to the pool, I noticed a nice little trickle of spunk running out of Hanne's arse, down her thigh. It was hard to imagine that 24 hours ago, she was a virgin. She had certainly had her cherries well and truly popped now!

We spent a pleasant hour swimming and larking around with the Lilos, tipping each other into the water and generally having fun, but it was still hard to resist squeezing the girls' bums, sliding a finger into a pussy and sucking on an available nipple from time to time.

After that, we got out, dried ourselves and dressed, then made our way back to the house. Hanne went up to her room and I helped Annika to start preparing the dinner. I noticed that her mood was palpably different... she kept smiling and laughing and generally looked very content. In other words, she had that well-shagged look. I only hoped that Nina and pigface Klaus didn't spot the change that had come over her!

I found this woman quite irresistible though. At one point, she was peeling vegetables at the sink. I moved behind her and cupped her breasts in my hands. I kissed her neck and whispered in her ear, "Annika, that was wonderful today. You are such a sexy woman; I can hardly keep my hands off you!"

She let her head loll back and sighed as I nuzzled her neck and gently squeezed her lovely boobs. "I know, I feel so satisfied... it's been a long time. But now we must be good," she said quietly. "We must not give Nina any suspicion!"

I watched with interest as she expertly prepared Wiener schnitzel, a dish made with veal cutlets. I helped her make the potato salad and a summer fruit dessert and realised that I was feeling inexorably drawn to this lady, on a number of levels.

Thankfully, dinner passed without incident. Nina did ask how we'd passed the day and Hanne casually said that we had been swimming and sunbathing. She didn't mention that she'd been fucked up the arse, or that she'd licked my cum out of her mother's pussy.

We spent an uneventful evening playing card games and having a few drinks, then turned in for a reasonably early night. I slept in Hanne's room, but we'd had enough sex for one day, so we just held each other till we slept.

The next morning, Hanne jumped out of bed quite early and pulled on a dressing gown. Then she rummaged in a drawer for something, before heading quickly for the bathroom. When she returned a few minutes later, she shrugged off her gown, and I noticed she was now wearing a pair of very plain and un-sexy panties. She climbed back into bed and squeezed up to me.

"My monthly blood has started," she said, sounding disappointed and deliberately sticking out her bottom lip, to exaggerate her annoyance.

I thought for a moment. "On the plus side, at least that does mean you're definitely not pregnant, though," I replied. "And there are still things we can do, you know," I added, giving her a little wink.

"Ah ja, mein Arsch!" Hanne said, with a grin. I nodded. "Yes, there is that" I replied. "But we could also go in the shower... I could fick you without a kondome, safely. That would be lovely, wouldn't it?"

"Are you sure you are ok with a little blood?" she asked. She was starting to sound a little intrigued. I guessed she had thought our sex life would come to an abrupt halt for a number of days. By way of an answer, I took her hand and placed it on my erect cock, which had fully recovered from the previous day's exertions, and was now raring to go again.

I slipped my hand between her legs and worked my finger into the cleft of her pussy, through her panties. I felt the little string of her tampon and then moved my finger up and applied a gentle circular motion to her clit.

Hanne started gently stroking my cock as I worked my finger up and down her slit. Her body started to respond, and she sighed quietly. After a couple of minutes I said, "Come on, let's go in the shower room." We both got up and pulled on robes. I dropped the little bottle of lube into my gown pocket. As we left the bedroom, Hanne put her finger to her lips, warning me to be quiet.

The bathroom nearest Hanne's room was only one of about five in the house. Like everything else in the Mayer residence, it was luxurious. This one was tiled from floor to ceiling with natural stone panels and the shower itself was huge, with a massive rainfall head, vertical shower bars and a handheld unit, with multiple spray patterns. Even the toilet seat had a built-in extractor fan!

Hanne pressed buttons and the shower sprang to life. The water cascaded from the rainfall head and powerful, oscillating jets shot out of the vertical bars. The water from the rainfall head was illuminated by hidden, colour-changing LEDs, which changed from blue to red as the water got to temperature. I chuckled and shook my head. You didn't even need to put your hand under the water to check the temperature before getting in, for fuck's sake!

We slipped off our robes and stepped into the shower and were immediately engulfed by the cascades of water coming from every direction. I put the lube on the shower shelf, figuring we would be needing it soon.

We embraced under the waterfall, caressing and stroking each other's body and kissing deeply. My rigid cock was poking into Hanne's belly as I squeezed the globes of her arse and kneaded her big breasts. I reached for the handheld unit and switched it on. Then I clicked the button to cycle through the various programs, till I found one which gave a rotating, pulsing pattern. Not just one jet, but three, intertwined like a rope. I directed it at my hand to feel the effect and was amazed at how powerfully sensual it felt.

I pointed the jet at Hanne's inner thigh, starting just above her knee and gradually worked it up until it was directed at the cleft of her pussy. Using two fingers, I gently parted her lips, to allow the swirling jet to focus on her clit.

Hanne closed her eyes and leaned back against the shower wall as the powerful spray pummelled her sensitive clit. She lifted her hands to her breasts and squeezed them hard as the sensations started building between her legs. She was soon audibly gasping, so I brought the shower head even closer, to make the spray even more intense.

After a few minutes, the relentless tingling of the spray on her clit took its toll and Hanne's body started shaking as an orgasm hit her. Eyes closed, she clenched her breasts in her hands and gyrated her hips in a fucking movement, gasping through the cascades of water, which were coming from every direction.

Her body still trembling, she gently pushed on my hand, to move the spray away from her pussy. I switched it off and dropped the unit back into its holder, before putting my arms round Hanne and pulling her close to me.

Our slippery bodies melded under the soft cascade of water, my rigid prick sandwiched between us, pressing into her soft belly. I reached between her legs and located the piece of wet string. Looping it round my finger, I gave it a steady pull. Hanne bent her knees slightly to open her pussy a little and a moment later, the little plug popped out of her. I tossed it into the corner of the shower, before trying to push a finger into her now-vacant pussy hole.

But the tampon had soaked up all of her natural juices, as well as the trickle of blood and her pussy felt dry and uninviting. But help was at hand; I reached for the little bottle of oil and popped the lid. I took Hanne's hand and held it out of the water sprays, then squirted some oil into her palm, before guiding her hand to my cock.

Hanne understood my unspoken instruction and worked her hand up and down my swollen cock, coating it in the smooth, slippery oil. I squeezed a few drops onto my fingers and worked some more oil between her pussy lips and around her entrance. My finger slid inside easily now, lubricated by the sensual oil.

I withdrew my finger, then placing my hands on her hips, urged her to turn round, so her peachy bottom was pressed against my cock. I gently pressed between her shoulders and Hanne complied by bending at the waist, so she could lean against the shower wall, with her arse and pussy delightfully exposed.

I wasted no time and nudged my oil-covered cock between her slick pussy lips, rubbing it up and down before locating it at her cunt hole. With a steady push, my hard prick slid into her depths and Hanne gasped as I filled her. The sensation of being inside her tight pussy, without the deadening feel of the condom, was simply exquisite. I slid in and out slowly a few times, just savouring the sensations of her vagina squeezing around my cock, before grasping her hips and ramming deep inside her.

Hanne bucked as my cock went all the way in and hit her cervix. I drew back and started a deep, hard pumping rhythm, ploughing my cock into her slippery hole. Her beautiful big breasts were swaying about in time with my thrusts; I ran my hands up from her waist to cup them and pinch her nipples.

Hanne was soon thrusting her hips back at me, in time with my movements. I returned my hands to her hips and when I was fully embedded in her, used my hands to grind her pelvis against me in a circular motion, reaming my cock round inside her delicious pussy.

It wasn't long before I could feel my spunk rising. The long, deep thrusts into her slippery chasm, coupled with the firm pressure of her pubic bone on the underside of my cock, was driving my need to cum. My pounding became more urgent and rapid; Hanne bent lower to let me in even deeper. I finally grabbed the tops of her shoulders and rammed her bodily down on my cock as the jets of my spunk shot out of my cock and pumped into her cervix. I loosed pulse after pulse deep inside her; Hanne was shaking with the sensations of our wild fuck.

I leaned back and stretched, panting with the exertion, and luxuriated in the feeling of my cock being gently milked by her spasming pussy walls, squeezing the last few drips out of me. The water was still cascading over us both; a sensual waterfall which enhanced all the amazing sensations.

When my cock started to soften, I gently eased out of her, so she could stand upright and turn to face me. We pressed close together, the pillows of her breasts soft against my chest, and kissed.

"That was wonderful," I whispered in her ear, over the noise of the water. "Mmm," she replied, smiling and nodding her head. "But now I think I need to clean up!"

I rinsed my cock under the water shower, then dried off and put my robe back on. Hanne shut off the water, then joined me a moment later and wrapped a towel around herself, using another to dry her hair.

"I need to pee," she said, lifting the toilet seat. As she did so, the towel parted and I could see a trickle of spunk running down the inside of her thigh; a milky cream, tinged with red. She lifted the towel and sat on the toilet. I knelt in front of her and gently pushed her knees apart, to get a full view of her pussy.

She strained slightly and a string of gooey sperm oozed out her pussy. I used a couple of fingers to part her pussy lips, so I could see better. The dribble of spunk increased, before finally dropping away into the pan. A moment later, a powerful jet of warm urine shot out of her peehole and splashed over my fingers.

Hanne leaned back and sighed with the relief of emptying her bladder. I cupped my fingers under her jet, loving the feel of her warm liquid squirting over them. When she had pinched out the last couple of squirts, I couldn't resist worming a finger back into her pussy hole, as her muscles clenched around it. Then she gently pushed my hand away, saying "Stop now... it's too much."

I retrieved the oil, then left her to sort herself out and went back to her room to get dressed. I was ready for breakfast now!

The rest of the day was uneventful; we spent it relaxing around the pool, bathing, reading, and listening to music. Hanne was getting bad cramps, so any further sexual encounters were off the radar. It also meant she kept her swimsuit on, even her top, as she "didn't feel very sexy."

The next day, both Hanne and Nina had to go off to the university to attend a two-day induction session, in preparation for the courses they would be starting soon. Annika suggested I should come along for the ride, as it would be an opportunity to see another city and have a change of scenery.

So about 8.30am, we all piled into their luxury SUV; Annika was driving, I was in the passenger seat and Nina and Hanne were in the back. It felt a bit odd to be sitting on the "wrong" side of the car, with no steering wheel in front of me!

It was only about an hour's drive and we dropped the two girls at the car park in good time. I felt a bit sad that I could only give Hanne a peck on the cheek as a goodbye, with Nina being there. Then clutching their overnight bags, they disappeared into the throng of other students.

As we watched them go, Annika turned to me and said wistfully, "I will have to get used to being in an empty house soon, I think. They are beginning to make their own lives."

I tried to cheer her up by reminding her that they would still be home for long holidays, but I could see what she meant.

She suddenly perked up and attempted to snap out of her mood. "Let's go and get a nice coffee and a pastry in the city," she suggested. "That would be lovely," I replied. It was a very pleasant, sunny morning, and we had little else to do.

Annika expertly navigated the SUV through the narrow old city streets and found a parking place near the river. After feeding a handful of coins into the meter, we strolled along the embankment and watched the glass-topped water buses ploughing to and fro along the river, carrying tourists and commuters.

I felt honoured when Annika slipped her arm through mine and pulled herself close to me, as if she craved contact. Not that anyone was watching, but I felt proud to have this attractive woman at my side. A casual observer would probably have assumed we were mother and son.

A little further along, we came to a riverside café with tables and chairs outside. When we had settled ourselves, Annika ordered, speaking so rapidly in German that I could only just understand. A few minutes later, the waitress came back, carrying coffee for me and a big, double-handled mug of hot chocolate for Annika, together with a couple of delicious-looking cream-filled pastries.