The Exchange Pt. 02: Annika

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We chatted as we ate and drank. I couldn't help but notice how the sunlight caught her hair and how her eyes sparkled when she laughed. She looked very elegant, dressed in designer jeans, blouse, and an obviously expensive leather jacket. Glimpsing the curve of her breasts, my mind soon wandered to the possibilities of what might happen later, back at the house.

"You really are beautiful, you know, Annika," I said, placing my hand on hers. "Thank you, Andy," she replied, smiling. "You make me feel attractive. I like feeling like that." She turned her hand over and squeezed mine.

We finished up at the café and continued our stroll, hand in hand, around the old part of the city. Annika showed me some of the interesting architecture and pointed out how ultra-modern buildings had been spliced into the ancient parts, which had been destroyed by Allied bombing raids.

We got back to the car just as the meter time expired. Annika slipped off her jacket and tossed it in the back. When we were both in our seats, I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately. "I want you!" I whispered in her ear. Annika laughed and pointed at the massive console which divided the two front seats. "This car is not very practical for making love," she commented. "But," she added, glancing backwards, "It does have a nice big leather seat in the back!" We both laughed as she started the car and drove off. On the way back, I did wonder if she might find a secluded spot for us to try it out but guessed that common sense prevailed over passion.

Annika was right, the house did feel a bit empty with just the two of us there, but there was also the sense of freedom, that we could enjoy ourselves without hindrance. We made a light lunch and took it out to the patio with a bottle of chilled white wine.

Annika checked her phone for messages. There was one from Nina, to say they were getting on fine. And another from Klaus, saying he had to make an urgent business trip, and wouldn't be back for a couple of days. I felt elated... we wouldn't have to clock-watch, or skulk around Herr Mayer for one night!

"What shall we do this afternoon?" I asked her. Annika took a sip of wine and made a pretence of thinking very hard. "Well, we could play tennis. Or we could swim. Or sunbathe." Then she drained her glass, before adding, with a little smile and a wink, "Or you could just take me to bed."

I got up from my chair and moved round behind her. I slipped my hand in through the "V" of her blouse and cupped her lacy-covered breast, gently squeezing her nipple through the fabric.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea," I whispered, nuzzling her neck. I squeezed her nipple a little harder, then took her hand and led her indoors...