The Exchange Student

Story Info
An exchange student is seduced by the host mother.
3.5k words
4.49
35.7k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was much excitement as Robbie stepped off the train and met his host family. It had been a long trip to Amsterdam and then onto the train to meet the family before going out to where they lived. Robbie was a tall gangly 18-year-old full of enthusiasm to see the Old World before he went on to university. Willem and Anneke were in their early 40s and had two children. Their eldest daughter had left home which meant they had a spare room for an exchange student and a companion for their son Johnny. They lived quite a way from the railway station on a large property with a few cattle and a small farm.

A few weeks after Robbie's arrival Willem and Johnny had to take the train to Amsterdam where Johnny needed to get some special medical tests. They were left at the railway station and expected to return the same day but late in the afternoon Willem phoned that they needed to take more tests and that they wouldn't be returning until tomorrow sometime. Anneke's mind sprang into action in a flash. Purely by chance she had walked past the bathroom and the door was slightly open while Robbie was drying himself in front of the mirror. He didn't see her but in that split second she saw in the mirror that he had a very long penis, much longer than Willem's. There was no doubt that she was very happy with Willem in every respect but the sight of Robbie's penis imprinted on her mind and returned at regular intervals as she contemplated what she had missed out on by marrying her first boyfriend and never experimenting, not even once.

The image returned at the most unexpected moments and remained for a few seconds while Anneke felt herself getting wet. In quiet moments she contemplated what it might look like fully engorged ready to penetrate her willing pussy. The idea that she might somehow be able to enjoy this figment of the imagination which was becoming an obsession haunted her on a regular basis.

The moment she realised that she would be home for the night with Robbie, she calculated that if she played her cards right she would be able to experience a really big penis for the first time. She had read that size did make a difference and she wanted to find out for herself. What to do? How to organise it that Robbie would give her the excitement of a really big penis in her vagina? She was fairly certain from his conversations that he was a virgin who didn't have a girlfriend back home. There was no single reason to explain Robbie's lack of sexual experience. The girls that were interested in him didn't seem all that exciting and by the time he had decided he was interested in a girl, someone else had taken her. This didn't stop him taking a great interest in what he would actually do with a girl when he finally found one. The skills he would need were honed by watching porn and in some ways he was like a well-trained athlete who never actually got on the team to compete. He never imagined that the opportunity would come from left field in the most unexpected way.

It was a great opportunity for Anneke to demonstrate her experience and teach him how to make love. What an opportunity? Her mind spun and spun and finally she decided she would invite Robbie to accompany her on a jog around the property and then she would somehow inveigle him to massage her and she would take it from there.

Everything went to plan - they jogged for 20 minutes and they raised a slight sweat and came back. Anneke suggested he should have a shower and she would follow. While he was in the shower she would slip in beside him and see what happened. Robbie went into the shower and water cascaded over his hair and face and while his eyes were closed she slipped in behind him silently and pushed her breasts up against his back. The feeling of her curly pubic hair sliding across his cheeks sent a cascade of thoughts through his brain. Robbie was taken aback because this was totally unexpected and he instantly recognised the possibilities of the situation. He always imagined his first sexual experience would be with some pretty young girl but the opportunity to be with a pretty 40-year-old woman with a good taut athletic figure was not to be sneezed at.

His hands moved behind him and slipped over her wet cheeks while her hands slipped in front of his body and soaped his chest and slowly but surely moved down to where his penis was. She couldn't see it but when she finally felt it, she knew that it was as hard as anything she had ever felt and the length, the length. Her dreams were going to come true. She led his hands between her legs and for the first time Robbie was feeling the wetness between a woman's legs and that little hard bud that he knew was her clitoris. Who knew how long this continued before Anneke stepped out of the shower and started to dry herself and Robbie came out and she was able to get her first sight of his enormous penis. It wasn't actually enormous but it was certainly a lot larger than Willem's.

They dried themselves slowly while keeping their eyes on each other. Robbie had seen porn but he had never seen a naked woman in the flesh before and his eyes moved constantly from her fullish breasts to the dark triangle between her legs which she exposed from time to time. He was a little self-conscious that she was looking at him because he had never been seen by a woman before but he felt confident that she would enjoy looking at his penis. He knew it was longer than most and was very proud of that fact.

When they were finally dry she got out the hairdryer and dried herself completely with the hot air between her legs and then the hot air on his penis.

"Are you enjoying this?"

"Yes. Great."

Her hand moved forward and grasped his penis firmly.

"That's some weapon you've got there. It's really big."

Robbie didn't know how to respond and just said, "You look great too."

"Willem and Johnny won't be coming back tonight. Would you like to have a bit of fun?"

"I was hoping you would say something like that. You'll have to teach me. This is my first time."

"Don't worry. I'll make sure you enjoy yourself. Let's go and have a bite to eat."

Without getting dressed, she moved to the kitchen and made a quick snack. Robbie couldn't keep his eyes off her and she couldn't keep her eyes off him. When they were finished eating she took his hand and led him to her bedroom. She had already made the calculation to herself that she was on the pill and couldn't get pregnant and that if he had never had a girlfriend, he wouldn't need a condom. She was looking forward to the prospect of getting his really long dick inside her. Would it feel different?

"I want to kiss you. You have really nice lips." She was much shorter than he was and she gave him a really passionate kiss while feeling his erection poking her in the stomach.

She drew him to the bed and they both naturally fell onto it.

"You've never been with a girl before?"

"No. You're the first woman I've ever seen naked and I've never touched a girl down there before."

"Okay. Let me show you what to do."

She drew his hands to her stomach. "Gently rub me here until your finger is between my legs and touches my clitoris and then rub gently and you will feel me getting wetter and wetter which means you'll be able to slip inside me nice and easily. You will feel my clitoris get harder too."

Robbie was a willing student and learned very quickly. All the time Anneke was asking herself the question, "Do I suck his dick first or do I let him stick it in first? Do I give him a guided tour of my pussy and explain everything? I'll bet he's never seen one before. If he starts looking he might get too excited and he won't last very long. I want him to last a long time. I want to really feel his dick. Should my pleasure come first or his? No, I can't wait. There will be time for him to look at me later."

"Robbie, I can feel I'm really wet. Kneel between my legs and I will guide you into my pussy. Nice and gentle. You could hurt a woman with a penis as big as that. Just keep looking into my eyes. I like your eyes. They are so sexy."

She lay on her back with her knees up and felt for his penis and guided it up and down her slit until she positioned it in the vestibule to her vagina. She pulled him forward so that it slipped in nice and slowly. Robbie strained to see exactly where his penis was going to go but all he could see was a hairy triangle with a lot of hair between her legs which when she separated her lips revealed a long pink slit and the long pink protrusion at the top. It wasn't obvious where her vagina actually was but the tip of his penis could sense the moisture and the elastic opening which he slipped into.

"Nice and gentle. Move in and out slowly. Nice and gentle. Push until you feel you can go no farther. How does that feel?"

"I could never have imagined how good it feels. No wonder they say it's like heaven to be in a woman's pussy. Are you enjoying it?"

"I'm loving it. You're going to make a really good lover. Can you feel yourself getting excited?"

"Yes. I'm going to come soon. Is that all right?"

"Whenever you're ready is okay by me. Just keep moving in and out, in and out. Put your hands on my breasts and twiddle my nipples."

Robbie exploded and she could see the combination of pain and pleasure on his face. She hadn't had an orgasm but that wasn't important - she wanted to feel what a really nice big penis felt inside her and she had achieved that.

"I'm getting soft. What do I do now?"

"Pull out slowly and I will wipe your penis. Would you like to have a rest and do it again?"

"I would really like to have a close look at your pussy and take in the nice smell and then do it again."

"In that case I will go and get a washer and clean up."

Robbie watched as she cleaned up between her legs and then put the warm washer onto his dick. Boy did that feel good.

"Now you can look. Can you see my clitoris? It's the little pink button just there."

Anneke lay on her back and separated her legs revealing her hairy pussy. She separated the lips revealing her open pink slit and the clitoris. Robbie put his head down to look closer and as he did she pulled him forward and said,

"Just lick me there. I like it and you'll like it."

Robbie could tell from the sounds she was making that she was really enjoying it and kept on going until finally a spasm overtook her body and she jerked around and her legs gripped his head.

"You just gave me an orgasm. It was beautiful. Did you like that?"

"Wow. My first orgasm."

"Lie down. I'll do the same for you."

Anneke closed her lips around his penis and massaged with her hand until it became fully erect again. It gave her a chance to look closely and see how with each pulse it seemed to get longer and stiffer and longer and stiffer. She lifted herself up and lowered herself down onto it.

"Put your finger on my clitoris and I will come again. Isn't that nice?"

"I love it."

Her breasts sagged a bit, not surprisingly considering her age. His hands moved and pulled her breasts and nipples as she lifted herself up and down.

"Keep rubbing and I'll come."

In a short time her face contorted and her stomach contracted and spasmed as Anneke had a really big orgasm.

"Wow. Wow."

She climbed off him and wiped his penis with the washer again and then put her mouth around the tip of his penis and applied every trick she knew to make him come. As the first spasm came she put the washer over his dick and watched until she was able to squeeze the last drop out of him.

"So which one is better? My pussy or my mouth?"

"Your pussy. It feels so natural to put my dick into your pussy. I dream of putting it into your pussy, not your mouth."

"I'd really like to know something. I never had a chance to ask anybody this before. What's it feel like to put your dick inside a pussy? I mean why does it feel so good?"

"Well for a start the only thing that's been around my dick before has been my hand. The moment my tip slipped inside you I could feel the warmth and how wet you were. It just felt great and then as I got further and further in, it felt so warm and welcoming. How does it feel for you? I am puzzled about one thing. When I watch porn I see that a lot of young girls show discomfort when a penis is pushed into their vaginas and yet you enjoy it. I don't understand."

"I'm used to it now but in the beginning it was a bit of a shock. In the beginning I was tight but I gradually relaxed and stretched and then I began to look forward to being opened up by Willem's dick. Gradually I learned to look forward to the touch and as soon as I opened up, this wonderful feeling overcame my whole body and now I love it. You are getting hard again. Do you want to go again?"

"Show me something different. I have watched a lot of porn but what has happened tonight has been totally different to what I expected. I don't know why."

"I've watched a little bit of porn with my husband and I think the major difference is that I've got hair on my pussy. What do you think?"

"You are right."

"What do you think of the hair on my pussy?"

"It's not the sight so much as the feel. The curly hair on your pussy feels like nothing else and it gets me very excited. Can you imagine rubbing the head of a person without hair? I want to look again. I want to look at your clitoris again. With most of the ones I see on porn you can hardly see it. Your clitoris is very large and prominent."

Anneke let Robbie separate her lips. She was very proud of her clitoris which she knew was very large and prominent. She pulled the hood back to let him see the exposed clitoris. She pulled his head down to lick it again. She really really liked that. Even when Robbie tried to pull away she kept his head down until she had an orgasm.

"You're really good at this. I could let you do this all night long but I know that you really want to fuck me again. That's okay. I like that too."

This time Anneke was so excited by the foreplay that she actually had another orgasm while Robbie was fucking her.

"I hope you had a good time. It's getting late and time we slept. I'll see what time Willem is coming back tomorrow and we might have time for some more. Are you glad we did it?"

"Yes. I'm really glad. I often read about doing it with a girl who was a virgin and I was really concerned about not hurting her but this way I could concentrate on what I was doing and it was wonderful. I recommend it for everybody."

"Good night. Sleep tight."

In the morning Anneke stirred first and looked at the young stud sleeping next to her. What would she do when he woke up? She blew on him gently. He must've felt her looking at him and when he did she was looking straight into his eyes. She gave him a kiss and a cuddle and then without asking rolled Robbie on his back and presented her open pussy and clitoris to his lips. Robbie had no choice in the matter but to suck the clitoris between his lips and continue until she had an orgasm. She tasted good and he was able to see the smile on her face morph into contortions and she let out a few sounds. She then slipped down his body and positioned her pussy over his erect penis. Silently she moved up and down for what seemed like ages until Robbie exploded inside her and she rested her body on top of his chest.

"This is bliss don't you think? "

"I'm not sure if I'm in a dream but it sure feels good"

"Please don't mention any of this to Willem when he comes home. You won't, will you?"

"Of course not."

"Come and I will make you a cup coffee."

Robbie sat down and Anneke approached to set the coffee on the table. She was blissfully unaware that the tip of her swollen clitoris was peeking out from her slit and was so obvious - a little pink beacon nestling in a forest of curly hair. Her pussy was very close to Robbie's face and the pungent juices of their sexual activity very noticeable. As Anneke put the coffee on the table Robbie's finger was drawn to her clitoris and began rubbing vigorously. Anneke stood stock still at this unexpected assault on her love button and the delight spread through the body until she had to put her hands on the table to steady herself as an orgasm ripped through her body.

"Oh God. I never expected that."

Anneke pushed the coffee away and lay on the table with her knees up and legs wide apart exposing her pussy.

In those few seconds while Robbie was positioning himself between her legs Anneke recalled in vivid detail the first time that Willem had ever looked between her legs. It was a Saturday afternoon soon after her 18th birthday and her parents had gone out for the day and Willem had come over. She remembered how he took off her top and bra and then slowly pulled her panties down and her mixture of emotions and feelings that had caused such confusion in her mind. The feeling as his fingers riffled through her pubic hair and then wandered aimlessly between her thighs Nobody had ever seen her naked before and yet she wanted to show herself off to this nice young man whom she hoped would marry her. He was very gentle and his finger entered her slit and rubbed softly on her clitoris and somehow she ended up on her back on the bed with her legs wide apart. His fingers gently separated the hair covering her lips and exposed her clitoris and began to rub gently until she felt very wet. She followed his eyes as they examined her closely and when she felt he had seen enough, she removed his pants and played with his dick until it was hard and then she sucked him dry. The very thought of this moment always brought a slight shiver to her body.

"Your eyes show the same level of excitement and interest that Willem's did when he first looked at me. I'm ready and I can see you are too."

"I love looking at your pussy. I could look at your pussy all day long. It's like an open invitation to slip my cock right up your vagina. A man welcomes a woman with open arms. A woman welcomes a man with open legs."

"I know. It never fails."

There were another three fucks that morning before the phone rang with the message from Willem to come and pick him up at the train.

A few days later Anneke said, "I play tennis with a good friend of mine Marieke and I mentioned you to her. Her husband died two years ago. She would like to invite you to stay over with her on the weekend. Is that okay?"

"I can't wait."

Anneke had been very open to Marieke about what had happened and when she asked whether it made any difference that he had a big penis, Anneke answered, "It's not the number of centimetres, but the number of times you do it that makes the difference."