The Exchange Student

Story Info
A stranger helps Nicole find her desire.
3.2k words
4.49
13.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-1-

Five o'clock on Friday afternoon. Nicole opened the door to greet her guest. She had expected a college-aged student, but she hadn't expected someone so attractive. Stunning, really.

Nicole's friend Anna had taken in an exchange student through her college, but since Anna and her family needed to be away this weekend Nicole had agreed to 'house' the student.

"Hi! You must be Trinka! Come in."

"Thank you. Yes, I am Trinka. I am here as the exchange student." Trinka had a small overnight case with her.

Attractive didn't begin to describe her. She was tall. Her hair was more brown than blonde and the waves cascaded down just past her shoulders. Her dress would have looked like a blue-light special on someone else, but on her it looked like an advertisement for sex.

Nicole opened the door wider and waved her in. "Yes, you're spending the summer with my good friend Anna and her family. How is that going so far?"

"It is good going. They are very friendly to me. And genderous. But they are away for the week-end so I am having to stay with you. Thank you for the inviting."

"Of course. Anna's such a good friend, I'm glad to help her out. And to meet you! Come upstairs I'll show you my room. Well, I guess 'our room' for the week-end."

Trinka gave Nicole an awkward hug. "Thank you for your sharing. Show me where I should go."

Nicole guided Trinka up the stairs and they made their way to Nicole's room.

Nicole opened the door to the bedroom. "So, here's our room. Not much to it. Mostly just the bed and a dresser."

"And the bed is for us sleeping together?"

"Well, um, yes. We'll both be sleeping in this bed. It's a queen-size though. There's enough room for both of us."

"Yes. It looks like a wonderful bed. I will be lucky to sleep there. The bed idea is good."

"And here's a couple of drawers I emptied for you to use."

"You are so genderous. Genderous? What is?"

"Generous. Thank you. I hope it's enough space for you."

"It is perfect space. I only have clothes for the week-end. Mostly underwear. The panties you call it. It is plenty of room for the panties."

She opened her small suitcase, and indeed it was mostly filled with underwear. Many styles and colors.

"Wow. That is a lot of underwear for one weekend."

"Yes. But some days are needing more than one pair. Like if there is the sex."

Nicole was a bit startled.

But she managed to reply "OK. I'm not sure there's going to be much of 'the sex' this weekend, but better to be prepared I guess."

Trinka started transferring the contents of her suitcase into the two drawers.

Nicole went to the bedroom door. "I'll leave you to get settled. When you're done, come downstairs while I make dinner. You can tell me all about where you come from."

She started to leave the room, but paused. "Oh, and my brother is joining us for dinner. He'll be here in a little while. He's nineteen. A year older than us. I'll introduce you." She saw that Trinka had started taking her clothes off. She had the body of a swim-suit model.

Trinka looked up as she removed her pants. "OK to brother idea."

"Great. Well, make yourself at home. I'll see you downstairs."

"And can I be taking a shower before the dinner?" She was now standing completely naked. Really quite stunning.

"Uh, sure. There are fresh towels in the bathroom cabinet. I'll see you shortly."

"OK to shower idea! See, already I am needing second panties!"

"Right." Nicole closed the door and made her way down to the kitchen.

-2-

A short time later, Nicole was putting a simple dinner together when Trinka came downstairs. Her hair was damp, but freshly brushed. She wasn't wearing any makeup, but she didn't really need any. She also wasn't wearing any clothes except for a pair of brief sheer panties. Her breasts looked like those that other women spend thousands of dollars to acquire.

Nicole greeted her. "Oh. Well, I see we're going casual tonight. Would you like a snack before dinner? Have a seat. What would you like to drink?"

"Do you have the vodka? It is my favorite. I love the vodka idea!"

"Well, no, I'm afraid I don't have the vodka. I have some white wine. And some red wine. Probably some beer. Maybe some Cointreau? Any of that sound good? We're having casserole."

"I'll have the white wine. You should try the vodka. It is like the white wine but with balls."

"Sure. Well, let me get you a glass of the white."

"Your brother is having the dinner with us? It would be good to meet him."

"Yes. He should be here shortly. He'll come by on his way home from work."

"And you are loving your brother?"

Nicole took the casserole out of the oven. "Well, yes. We love each other. He's a really great guy."

"And he is handsome like you are pretty?"

"Oh. Well thank you. Yes, I think he is handsome."

"And your brother is having the good cock?

What? No! I mean, I don't know anything about my brother's cock. Really? Look, we don't share things like that. He's my brother!"

"You are not sharing your brother's cock? But when you see it? Is it not good cock?"

"No I don't see it. We don't see each other naked. Here, where we live, brothers and sisters, when they're grown, they don't see each other naked."

"How are you doing the sex without seeing each other naked?"

"No! No! We don't do the sex. Brothers and sisters don't do the sex - have sex - here. Or anywhere NEAR here. Where you come from, do brothers and sisters do the sex?

"Of course. Who better to learn it with? I have two brothers. We would do the sex, the 'fucking', almost every day. But not at the same time. I mean I'm only doing the fucking with one brother at a time. There is too much um, jealous? Too much competing. It is best to only do the fucking with one brother at a time. But it gives us much pleasure. There is much learning!"

Nicole was speechless

Trinka continued. "Your brother, he doesn't try and do the fucking with you? Does he not like the fucking with women?"

"No! I mean, yes, he likes the fucking with women. But no, not with me. No way. It's not allowed. It's completely forbidden here."

"But it's a rule, yes? Sometimes you break the rules. Nicole, you are so pretty. When your brother sees you he must want to do the sex, no? I think that he would break the rules to have the fucking with you. Do you not have the wetness for him?"

"Oh my god! The wetness? You don't understand. Brothers and sisters have no sex of any kind. We don't see each other naked. We don't desire each other. No 'wetness'."

Trinka laughed. "No desire of each other? I think there is some lying going on. I will see this brother when he arrives and I will see why there is no desire."

"Whoa, whoa, no!" You can't talk about any of that stuff when Aaron gets here. No. No. No talk about sex while he's here. And get dressed! You can't be sitting around in your underwear with your gorgeous tits exposed while my brother's here."

"So you are the jealous! I knew it. I don't think your brother's cock is as secret to you as you say. But I will get dressed if that is the way here."

"Yes, that is the way here. Put some clothes on and come back down."

Nicole watched Trinka's perfect ass climb the stairs. She thought to herself "She's here 'till Sunday afternoon? I'm not sure I'll make it."

-3-

A short time later, there was a knock and Nicole's brother Aaron opened the front door and let himself in. "Hey sis! It's me. Here and hungry!"

Nicole met him in the entryway. They hugged and Aaron gave her a kiss on the forehead.

Nicole told him "Trinka, the exchange student is here. She'll be having dinner with us."

"Great. I'm curious to know more about her."

Nicole closed the front door and escorted Aaron into the kitchen where they were going to have dinner. "Well, she's different, that's for sure. I'm curious to know what you will make of her."

Just then Trinka came down the stairs. She was dressed, but still exuded sexiness.

"Trinka. This is my brother Aaron. Aaron, this is Trinka, the exchange student staying with Anna and her family."

Aaron reached out his hand. "Hi Trinka, it's nice to meet you."

Trinka put her arms around Aaron's neck and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Ok to Aaron Idea!"

They all sat and enjoyed the dinner Nicole had prepared. When Trinka was finished she put down her fork and turned to Nicole.

"The brother. He is very handsome. Where I come from, all of the woman would be having desire of him."

Aaron looked a Nicole.

Trinka continued. "You say you are not having the wetness for him? I cannot believe."

Aaron looked at Nicole. "What's this?"

Trinka folded her arms and looked directly at Aaron. "She is telling me that she does not have the wetness for you. I am not believing."

It was all Aaron could do not to laugh. He looked at Nicole. Her face was red with embarrassment. He asked "Is this true Nicole? You are not having the wetness for me?"

Nicole got up. "Ha-ha. Have your fun. You're only encouraging her. I'm doing the dishes."

Trinka said "I am having the wetness for him during the whole dinner. I am still having wetness to talk about it."

Aaron said "See Nicole. She's having the wetness for me. Are you sure you don't?"

Nicole ignored him and started to fill the sink.

Trinka got up. "I'm having too much of the wetness. If we're not having the sex, then I am needing another panties."

Nicole turned to her. "We are NOT having the sex!"

Aaron looked at both of them.

Trinka headed toward the bedroom. "OK. I will put on another panties."

Aaron turned to Nicole. "Where is she from exactly?"

"I don't know. Somewhere where brothers and sisters have sex every day. At least that's what she claims. I've tried to explain to her that it's not done here. But she seems preoccupied with your... well, with your anatomy. And she seems determined to prove that you and I... Argggh. Never mind. Just ignore her."

Aaron tried taking this all in. He nodded.

Nicole paused washing the dishes. "She's here 'till Sunday afternoon. She's different. Just try and ignore her." She looked over at Aaron. "And you had better NOT fuck her!" She went back to the dishes.

"But she's really attractive."

Nicole just gave him a look.

"And she has the wetness for me."

Nicole rolled her eyes and ignored him.

Trinka called down from upstairs. "I have the dry panties on. Do you still want me to be dressed?"

"YES!" Nicole called exasperated.

Aaron asked "Are you sure you want to answer so quickly?"

"Aaron! Seriously? Do you really want to see her naked?"

"Is this a trick question?"

Nicole shook the suds off her forearms and pulled the plug. "Fine. Then fuck her. I'm sure she'll drop her panties for you in the wink of an eye. Fuck your brains out."

She pushed past Aaron and sat staring down at the table.

He went over to her. "Hey, Nicole." He put his arm around her. "Why are you so upset? You have to admit this is a pretty strange situation. I'm just having fun with it. Why does she upset you so much?"

Nicole looked up at him. "Because she's beautiful. And she knows how to compliment you. And she's available. And women like her can get whatever they want without trying."

"Nicole. You're beautiful. You compliment me. You're available, just not as available as she. But that's by your choice, right? Maybe you don't get everything you want, but I can't imagine any desirable man turning you down if he got an invitation." He hugged her and waited for a response.

"You think I'm desirable? Even though I'm not as available? I mean to other men."

"I think you're extremely desirable. I sometimes get the wetness for you, if you know what I mean. I hope that doesn't gross you out."

Shel looked away, embarrassed again.

Just then Trinka came into the room. "Hey brother and sister. I am taking the Uber to study with my friend the other exchange student. She is helping me with the reading. I will be back in a couple of hours. This is all right?"

"Yes, it's fine Trinka. I'll wait up for you."

"OK. When I get back you can tell me what you did while I was gone." She winked at them and then headed for the front door.

Nicole got up and poured herself a glass of white wine. "Sit with me Aaron."

Aaron got himself a glass and sat next to her. "Do you want to hear more about how you're desirable?" He grinned.

"Well, when you say I'm desirable. Do you mean that in theory some imaginary man might find me that way? Or do you mean that you, Aaron, actually find me that way?"

"Do I desire you? Physically? Didn't you just give Trinka a culture lesson on how brothers don't desire their sisters?"

"But she didn't believe me. She said that you would find me desirable and that you would break the rules."

Aaron took her hands in his. "You're asking me to tell you things that can't be un-told. Are you sure you want to have this conversation?"

"Yes. I'm asking you if you think I'm physically desirable to you."

He paused before answering looking at her directly.

"I have always found you to be physically desirable to me. I think you're sexy. I think you're attractive. I love your personality. I have fantasies where you and I do things brothers and sisters aren't supposed to do. Is that what you wanted to know?"

She smiled and glanced at him sideways. "Yes. Tell me. What are some of the things we do? In your fantasies." She took a drink from her wine glass and then looked at the table rather than him.

"I imagine you in your underwear. I imagine you topless. I imagine you naked, posing. I imagine us touching. Each other. Ourselves. Do you want me to go on?"

She looked up. She was smiling. "Let's stop there for now. I can't believe you feel that way about me. It makes me very happy."

She stood up and began unbuttoning her shirt. "I'm going to let you see me in my underwear. That's all we're doing right now. Let's see how it feels."

She undid her pants and pulled them down. She removed her shoes. She stood before him in just her light blue bra and a pair of panties that kinda matched. She looked at him and was pleased to see him smiling his appreciation. She turned slowly around. She knew that the sheerness of the material would allow him to see her nipples. Her pubic hair. The crevice of her butt. She then stepped to him and put her arms around him. He hugged her tightly. She could feel the stiffness of his cock pressing through his pants and against her panties.

Her eyes were closed. "Is it OK if this is all we do today?" she asked.

"It's very OK. I like holding you. I like seeing you in your underwear. You're very desirable."

She took her wine glass and drank from it. "I really feel like doing more. But I think we should go slowly for now."

"I'll let you go at your pace. I'm already imagining what you look like naked."

"I'd like to show you. Soon. I'll think about it tonight."

"I'll think about it too. And it'll make me hard."

"You're hard now aren't you? I can feel it through your pants." She looked at him.

"Yes. I'm hard now."

"Can I see it?" Her eyes were wide.

"OK." He undid his belt and opened his pants. He lowered his underwear enough so that his hard cock could spring free. He looked at her.

She took it in her two hands, holding it gently. "It feels so hard. Are you OK if we don't do more?"

"I'll work something out." He put it back and began zipping up.

"Thank you for letting me see. One day maybe I will help you come."

"That would be nice. Thank you for letting me see you. It's why I'm hard."

"Will you come for lunch tomorrow? I'll think about you tonight. I do have the wetness for you."

He kissed her on the cheek. I'll come for lunch tomorrow. Tell Trinka I had to leave.

I love you."

-4-

Later, after Trinka had arrived home safely, she and Nicole got ready for bed. Trinka wore only a pair of panties. Nicole usually wore light shorts and a t-shirt to bed, but decided that tonight maybe just panties would be OK. They got into bed next to each other.

Nicole turned off the light, but Trinka wanted to talk.

"Tell me about your brother's cock."

"I don't know anything about my brother's cock. I've told you."

"Hmm. You have never seen it?"

She hesitated. "I saw it once. Today. It was the first time."

And you touched it? Made it hard?"

"I touched it briefly. It was already hard."

"And you had the sex?"

"No. We've never had the sex."

"But you're going to?"

Nicole wasn't sure how to answer. Eventually she said "I don't know."

"But you are wanting to have the sex with him, yes?"

She paused again. This was easier in the dark. "I don't know. I think I might."

"OK. It is time for sleeping. I have the sex with myself before I go to sleep. Shall we do it together?"

"That's OK. I'm just going to go to sleep."

"Do you want me to do the girl-sex on you? I can do it."

"No. No. Really, I'm fine. Thanks though."

"OK. I'm going to do me."

Nicole could soon hear the sounds of masturbation. Trinka had her knees bent and spread apart. Her hand was inside her underwear. "Mmmm. This is feeling so fucking good. I am going to need another panties."

Nicole's hand slowly slide down inside her own underwear and she started to massage herself. She became aroused quickly.

Trinka was becoming very active. "Yes! I am having the orgasm any time! I am thinking about you and your brother doing the fucking and it is making me come!"

Nicole said quietly to herself "So am I."