The Exclusive Day 00 - Arrival

Story Info
Married reporter is sent on a scandalous assignment.
4.7k words
4.59
13.2k
23

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kari

"You're going where?!" Paige asked, incredulous, as she leaned into a squat, holding a dumbbell in each hand.

"Shhh, not so loud," I said, blushing as I finished a set of curls. "No one is supposed to know about this."

"But.. are you? Going to have to be... you know-"

"I don't think so," I said, cutting her off.

"How was that not the first question you asked when you got the assignment, Kari?" Paige asked.

"I think Ray was just so surprised they said yes that he didn't want to ask any questions and make them reconsider. They've never let a reporter from the outside in there."

Ray was my boss at the KRTV, the news station where I worked as a reporter, and he'd just negotiated an exclusive interview during which I'd be embedded in Brazen Bend, a nearby town that was shrouded in mystery.

"How could Ray put you in that position? What if you're uncomfortable with it when you get there?" Paige pressed.

"Ray only cares about ratings, which are shitty lately, so this is a golden opportunity for the station, and for me. And he did say I could turn around and leave if I was truly uncomfortable," I replied.

We bantered on about other things for a while, but soon had finished our workout and walked out of the gym. "Ok, well be careful," Paige said, looking concerned. "When do you leave?"

"I leave tonight after the Friday 5 o'clock news, and I'll be there for a week." I noticed some discomfort in Paige's eyes at that. It was nice to have a friend that was so worried about me. "It'll be fine," I reassured her again.

"Yeah," she said with a forced smile, "I'm sure it will." She paused and then said, "Have you told Jeff yet?"

I winced. "Nope, I'm going by the house to do that now. You know how he can be a little jealous and overprotective."

"Yeah to say the least," Paige said emphatically. She and I had been friends in our college days when my husband Jeff and I had first started dating and weren't big fans of each other. He always thought I was a bad influence on her. They were more amicable now but still not necessarily friends.

Paige and I said goodbye with promises to catch up later. As I drove home, I considered the conversation I was about to have with Jeff.

We're both 26 years old and have been married for 18 months. I work as a reporter for a news station in a fairly remote desert area in the western US. Jeff is a day trader. In a good year he can make upwards of a quarter million, but with the economy where it is, he's earned less than my meager salary this year. We don't have kids and neither of us want them, at least anytime soon, but finances have still been a struggle. I've been offered more lucrative positions an executive assistant or a paralegal, but turned them all down.

The thing is, I've wanted to be a reporter since I was a little girl. I grew up watching the news even as a little kid, just to see the reporters that I wanted to be just like. As I grew up, it appealed more and more to me to be a hard-hitting journalist that told the stories everyone wanted to hear and fearlessly went after the bad guys. Everyone always said I'd be great at it, and I worked hard at my trade. I wasn't kidding myself, part of the reason I landed a job so quickly out of college was because I was petite and young with big brown eyes, a great smile and big boobs. I'm not at all ashamed of using my looks to my advantage.

However, that was 3 years ago and I'd be lying if I said I hadn't become a little disillusioned that I hadn't moved up the ladder any since. At first, I'd felt fortunate to be hired as on-air talent immediatelty when so many had to cut their teeth in the editing room and in other off camera roles. But 3 years of covering single-A baseball and local festivals and beauty pageants had advanced my career nowhere, I was still telling the same boring stories. The TV station was failing and I was concerned about my job.

All of this context is necessary to explain to you why I'd agree to go to a place like Brazen Bend for a whole week. Brazen Bend is about 30 minutes away, and while it clearly falls within the coverage region of KRTV, we've never told a story from there, nor has any journalist. There are a couple reasons for that.

The first is that this us a very private community. Brazen Bend is situated right on the river, on the inside of a horseshoe shape in the river. At the opening in the horseshoe is the only road in or out of town. A police presence is always at the entrance and they strictly control who is allowed in.

The second reason is that the approximately 450 residents of Brazen Bend are all completely naked, at all times. It is America's only permanently nude jurisdiction.

You might be asking how such a place can exist in 21st century America? The answer is complicated and not entirely known, part of the reason is that it's an old Indian Reservation and is still zoned as such. The Federal and state governments are very reluctant to interfere in Native American tribal business. Now, it's said that only a tiny fragment of Brazen Bend's population is still Native American, but the truth is that it's percieved as kind of a shithole in the middle of the dessert and no one really cares. No one knows the reality of Brazen Bend but the rumor mill paints a picture of a bunch of undesirable hippies living in a cult like existence.

People like a good mystery and they love a good cult story, so the opportunity to go into The Bend had been too good for the station to pass on. Ray had taken a while to convince me to take on the assignment but I knew it would be a good chance to get noticed as a reporter. Brazen Bend's legend was a topic in several surrounding states.

As weird and scary as walking into a town like that might be, it was a far more compelling news story than any I'd told in the last 3 years. I reminded myself of this as I pulled into the driveway to tell Jeff.

Jeff

"Are you out of your mind, Kari? You can't go to Brazen Bend with all those people- they are probably all a bunch of sex-obsessed rapists!" I shouted, aware that I was losing my temper but feeling unable to control it.

She looked at me and sighed, as if this was exactly the reaction she expected. "Typical Jeff," her expression silently said. This made me even angrier, the fact that she knew this would bother me but still wanted to go, but even more so the implication that I was the one holding her career back. I'd arranged for fraternity buddies to hire her a couple different times, even for more money than her shitty reporter salary, but she turned them down. It wasn't my fault she was stuck at a dead end job but I'll be damned if my wife was going to be surrounded by a bunch of weirdos with their cocks out.

"Jeff, it's a chance to finally tell an interesting story. Ray said I can walk away anytime if I'm uncomfortable."

Fucking Ray. Like I trusted that guy. Cocky bastard that I assumed was trying to get in Kari's pants.

"What's Ray gonna do if they try to make you get naked like the rest of them? Is he going?"

"I- I don't know," she stammered.

"Wait, you don't know if Ray's comimg or you don't know if you have to be naked while you're there?"

"Neither," she said quietly. "All I've been told is I can leave if I'm not comfortable."

"So let me get this straight," I fumed. "You want me to let you go to nudist colony with a guy I definitely don't like with the only assurance I have from you or Ray is that he'll try not to make you uncomfortable?"

"I want you to trust me, Jeff," she said. "And what do you mean, let me? I'm not a child and I am going to Brazen Bend for a week. I'm not asking you I'm telling you. She got a dangerous look in her brown eyes that told me I'd better back off. I decided to take another approach. Charming Jeff.

I stepped close, putting my arms around her waist and grabbing her ass. "You're right, just let me get used to the idea," I said. "You are all sweaty from the gym, let's get you in the shower." I'd have her talked out of this in minutes.

Kari

Oh great, here comes Charming Jeff. Probably thinks he can talk me out of my assignment by having sex with me. Like he has some kind of magic dick that no woman could ever resist.

The truth is, I very much enjoy having sex with my husband. The other truth is, Jeff is the only person I've ever had sex with. Hell, he's the only guy whose penis I've ever seen. I've got nothing to compare any of it to. But we'd been fighting some recently and sex has been hard to come by. I wasn't about to turn it down, even if I was annoyed with him. Especially when I was about to go away for a week.

I let him lead me to the bathroom, where he peeled my workout top and sports bra over my head, my boobs bouncing into view. His shirt came off next, and we pressed our bodies as well as our mouths together. As we kissed, he groped my boobs and I moaned softly. I love having my boobs touched, it's such a turn on to have my perky nipples manhandled knowing Jeff likes it too.

I broke off the kiss and pushed my leggings and panties to the ground, stepping out of them. After taking a moment to admire me, Jeff opened the shower door and waved me in as he dropped his own pants and shorts. I let my brown hair pit of my ponytail as I stepped in.

Once in, we soaped each other up, I trembled and shuddered as he slicked my boobs with lather. As we resumed our kiss, he slid his hand down my stomach to my nearly bald vulva, parting my lips and starting to gently stroke my clit.

I reached down and found his dick with my hands and found him fully hard- about 5 and a half inches. It wasn't huge but it got the job done. I had nothing to compare it to obviously but a dick is a dick, right? Some of my friends liked to brag about their husbands but surely size couldn't matter that much.

After we got each other good and ready, Jeff suddenly lifted me off the ground. I squealed in delight, this was my favorite position, being lifted and pinned to the wall, straddling him. I loved feeling weightless and watching my titties bounce as Jeff pumped in and out. Unfortunately he didn't hold this position very long usually as his legs and arms would tire quickly. I shrieked with pleasure as he entered me.

Jeff

Since my objective was to convince her not to go, I decided to give her one of her favorite positions. Lifting her petite body easily, I pinned her to the wall. I slid my cock in and started pounding. She loved it. "Never. Stop. Fucking. Me. Like. This," she said. She must have had several orgasms. Finally after several minutes, my legs and arms got tired. I set her down and figuring I'd given her enough of what she wanted, I turned her around and started sliding into her from behind. Rolling her eyes with pleasure, she bent over obediently, placing her elbows on the seat in our shower. I pumped into her doggystyle for the next several minutes.

Kari

Well, at least I got 45 seconds of my favorite position. I was nearing orgasm when Jeff pulled out and set me down. I hope he didn't see me roll my eyes when he positioned himself behind me. It wasn't that I hated doggystyle, it felt nice, but part of what really turns me on sexually is the visuals. I like to see the penetration happening, watch my breasts jiggle, see the goosebumps forming on my arm. In this position I was staring at the shower wall.

Still I managed to get into it, especially when he reached down and played with my boobs from behind. I was building toward an orgasm about 90 seconds in when I felt him stiffen and heard him moan. I sighed as I felt him cum inside me.

Not the worst experience even though I didn't orgasm. I almost did twice, and he didn't ask to pull out and cum on my tits like he sometimes did. I always said no- I just thought it was gross and degrading and made him cum inside (I'm on the pill of course). We finished up our shower after that and I dried off as I walked into the bedroom to get dressed.

Jeff

As we walked into the bedroom to dress, I said, "That's yours all weekend if you don't go to Brazen Bend." Her eyes narrowed and I knew I'd overplayed my hand.

"Could you be any more insecure, Jeff? I'm an adult and I've already told you I'm going on my work assignment." She slipped a pair of panties on, followed by a skirt.

That touched a nerve, calling me insecure. "Kari, I'm not letting you leave for a week and go hang out with a bunch of naked creepy dudes." I grabbed her by the arm.

She slapped me hard in the chest and pulled away. "You're not my keeper, Jeff. You don't say when I can come and go." She stalked out of the bedroom in disgust carrying her bra and a blouse, tits bouncing angrily. I had to admit she was cute when she was mad.

I caught up with her dressing in the living room which was full of windows. "Kari if a neighbor walked by-,"

"I don't care, Jeff! I'd rather a neighbor see my tits than have you talk down to me like a child while I'm trying to get ready for work."

Fortunately no one walked by while she finished getting dressed as we argued some more. As she dried her hair, it started to sink in that she really was going to do this. My sexy 26 year old wife was going to a nudist colony without me for a whole week, and I wasn't even entitled to be upset about it because it was work.

She finished dressing and stalked out. "See you in a week," were her only words. She'd been gone a couple minutes before I realized she didn't even pack a bag.

Kari

I'd been gone a couple minutes before I realized I didn't even pack a bag. I'd have to go back after work. "Shit," I grumbled to myself, realizing that would cost me another 30 minutes and likely another unpleasant encounter with Jeff.

The evening news went off without a hitch, I had anchor duty tonight as the regular anchor was off. Reading from the teleprompter as I closed the last segment, I found myself saying, "That's all for tonight, make sure to have a safe weekend and tune in to KRTV in the evenings all weekend and all next week for a multi-part exclusive that's sure to be a "revealing" experience. I'll be in the field for this one so dont miss it. For KRTV, this is Kari Strider, signing off."

They'd flashed a map of Brazen Bend and its unmistakeable horseshoe shape over the last 5 seconds of my signoff.

"Could you have made that teaser more corny," I chided Ray as he greeted me after the segment. He smiled briefly, but then said, "We gotta go. Brazen Bend has some kind of weird curfew for incoming visitors on their first night, and we're an hour from it."

"Well that's not good because I forgot to pack a bag. I gotta run by my house," I said, thinking at least I'd have an excuse to keep it short with Jeff.

Ray laughed. "You don't have time, but I doubt that's gonna be an issue."

My stomach sank and I shot him an alarmed look. "What do you mean by that?" I questioned.

Ray stammered unconvincingly, "Umm just that wardrobe will meet us out there with whatever we need."

"Come on, don't bullshit me." I raised an eyebrow at him. "Ray do I have to be naked for these reports? When were you going to tell me that?"

Ray sighed. "Look, I fought hard to get you an exemption. They do give exemptions to some outsiders apparently, like the people that they contract for police and fire and other emergency services. They just told me it's a no for you while we were on air."

"Fuck," was all I could manage. I sat down, feeling lightheaded.

"Listen," Ray said. "You don't have to do this. But we've already teased it and they won't allow anyone in your place. But I know you, and I know you think it's an interesting story. I mean, a whole town that's totally isolated and totally naked? In America? It's a ratings dream. We'd blur out your, uh, sensitive areas obviously." He did an admirable job of trying to keep his eyes away from my chest while he said this but ultimately failed. "Kari," he said earnestly, meeting my eye again, "I know you're content where you are, but this would be great for your exposure." He realized double entendre just as he said it and blushed. It was somehow endearing to see a guy who was usually so full of bravado and masculinity embarrassed.

I laughed. "Did Ray Manning, bigshot news producer for KRTV, just blush?"

He smiled sheepishly and I realized I was going to do the assignment. I expected that to fill me with dread but it filled me with excitement. At the end of the day, for all his brashness, I trusted Ray. But that tickled my mind- what had he said a minute ago before the "exposure" line? That I was "content where I was?" Where had he gotten that idea? Ray had promised when he hired me to promote me to the network for openings in bigger TV markets if the opportunity arose, but so far he never had, to my knowledge. I never got the chance to ask him what he meant, because Craig, our college intern, came running in.

"Ray," he said breathlessly. "You told me to give you 5 minutes and then remind you that we have to leave. It's time. The van's running."

Ray looked at me expectantly and I realized I hadn't given him a verbal confirmation that I was in. I nodded instead, and he smiled. "Let's go," he said.

In the car we discussed topics other than the assignment, but I did learn that Craig and Ray would be entering Brazen Bend with me. On one hand it made me feel better that I'd see familiar faces for the next week. On the other hand, this meant my coworkers would see me naked. My stomach did flips as I thought about this, and about the reverse as well. Did I want to see Ray and Craig naked?

We pulled up to the edge of town, where a police escort was expected. I was a bundle of nerves. Would I have to get naked here? We were greeted by two cops, who explained that one if them would need to drive our van into town, and process us in the visitor's quarters. We'd be allowed our clothing on the ride in and in the visitor's quarters, where we all had separare rooms. However, we could not step out of our rooms with clothing until we left town. We were issued red bands, about 2 inches thick. It was explained that we'd have to wear them at all times while in town as they marked us visitors. I noticed green bands on the officers sleeves.

On the ride in, the officer driving us gave us the rundown. Red bands are for visitors. Blue bands are for non-residents who had work permits for businesses in town but were still required to be nude. Green bands were for police, fire, EMT, and other essential services that were contracted from nearby towns. They were allowed clothing. Residents wore nothing, including bands. Shoes were exempt from all nudity rules, but only white sneakers.

We were allowed to have our phones in the visitor's quarters only, never when we were outside our rooms.

Children, he explained, were forbidden in town, with no exceptions. If you had kids you could move out of town and apply for blue band status to continue commuting in but no one under 18 was ever allowed in. I'd heard this but it gave me some degree of comfort to hear it confirmed. These people might be weird but at least there was no chance they were pedophiles.

We passed a bar, with a couple dozen naked young people outside. It was dark and hard to see details but still jarring to see naked people casually hanging out in public for the first time. One group of girls with red bands crowded around a friend of theirs who was dancing with a guy, cheering as she danced. She had some kind of sash across her torso. "Who's that and why does she get to wear the sash?" Ray asked.

"Bachelorette party," said the cop. "They sell packages- they probably do 2 or 3 of those a night here on the weekends. It's become a big industry here- big money for the town. The college is 70% male so I guess there's good times to be had." He chuckled at this.

"Theres a COLLEGE here?" I asked, incredulous.

12