The Exclusive Day 00 - Arrival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, only about 150 students, it's a satellite of the State University. They don't really advertise it. Naturally not many people want to send their daughters to an all nude college, do it's mostly a sausage fest."

He continued, "So this leaves a bunch of college aged boys who are... available for such events. Everyone benefits. There's an old joke they tell the ladies who go to the bachelorette parties, you can tell your husbands and fiances that you weren't partying naked, because you were wearing shoes and a red band!" He snorted and laughed as if this was the funniest thing ever.

As we pulled away from the bar, I was shocked by what I saw. For some reason, I expected a bunch of retirees and social outcasts here, certainly not young, attractive college students. I'd just learned that a college hardly anyone knew about was a third of the town's population.

As he dropped us off at the visitor's quarters, the cop gave some advice. "Make sure you understand the laws here, and make sure you don't break them. They have their own kind of justice, and they are beholden to almost no oversight. I can't help you if you find yourself on the wrong side of the law here. No one can."

With that, we stepped into the visitor's center. It closely resembled a small hotel, and we were each issued magnetic key cards. We agreed to have a production meeting in my room at 7am to go over the day's schedule and broke off separately to our own rooms. Upon entering I found a sparsely furnished room with a bed, a nightstand, a full length mirror, and a chair. A pair of white sneakers and socks sat on the chair. A bathroom was attached.

Exhausted, I lay down in my bed and checked my phone. 4 texts from Jeff, wanting to know where I was and why I hadn't packed a bag. Was I already naked? He demanded I called him immediately.

I didn't have the strength to argue so I texted him back that I had arrived safely, at no point had I been naked, and I was going to bed in my own room. He texted back immediately demanding to know what I was going to do about a change of clothes.

"Ray said wardrobe will bring us what we need," I typed, not adding that I'd seen through the lie. "I'm not going to be naked," I added, remembering the cop's quip about the red bands. Neither were outright lies, but definitely white lies. Was I really already lying to my husband? This wasn't like me.

I stripped for bed and decided to sleep naked, to get used to it. Looking at my body in the mirror, I found it impossible that I could expose all of this to a bunch of strangers and 2 coworkers. Even worse, the entire town where I lived would see. Sure I'd be blurred out but my friends and acquaintances would see my curves and my form- almost all of me- and would know that I was naked on TV. The people at my church would see! I couldn't really do this, could I?

I thought it would take hours to go to sleep, but it I went to sleep almost right away. I was awakened by the alarm I'd set for 6:30. I scrambled to shower and dress before Craig and Ray arrived for the meeting.

To my surprise, they arrived naked. I guess I should have expected this since no one was allowed to leave their room with clothing, but I wasn't. I made a point not to look below their waists. I figured I'd have to see their penises eventually but would avoid it as long as possible. I'd also stay clothed through our meeting.

Ray awkwardly went through the schedule for the day and the plan for shooting it. There would be no live shots obviously since we had to edit them to blur nudity. That would be Craig's job. I was made slightly uncomfortableby the thought of the college boy poring over and editing footage of me naked, but said nothing.

Finally, it was time. We had to go to our first appointment of the day. Ray excused himself to go film my exit from the hallway, he said that they would use it for a teaser. The emotional side of me hated using the most nervous and embarrassing moment of my life as a hook to draw more ratings. The logical business side of me saw the brilliance in it. Craig stayed in my room to film my exit from behind me.

I stepped to the door almost shaking with nerves. No turning back now. With Craig standing behind me and filming, I pulled my shirt over my head and removed my skirt. I unhooked my bra and let it fall. I hesitated a couple seconds, then pushed my panties to the floor. I was naked in Brazen Bend. Craig was filming my ass. Holy shit.

I felt an excited thrill that bolstered me with confidence, until Ray knocked twice on the door indicating he was ready. I became a hot mess of insecurity, but pushed myself forward. "I can't believe I'm totally naked in front of you guys," I said as I pushed the door open glancing back at over my shoulder at Craig to make sure he was following. I staggered put of the room holding my microphone, trying to cover my boobs with one arm and my small landing strip with the other.

Ray stood alone in the hall with a camera on a tripod. Pulling myself together, I stood up straight, uncovered myself, and walked up to the red tape on the ground indicating where I was to stand. I breathed deeply, looked into the camera, and started talking like I was born to do. "Good evening, I'm Kari Strider, coming to you all week long from Brazen Bend in this KRTV exclusive..."

To be continued...

12