The Exclusive Day 01: White Lies

Story Info
Kari begins reporting from Brazen Bend- it gets complicated.
4.9k words
4.61
9.1k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kari

"Good evening, I'm Kari Strider, coming to you all week long from Brazen Bend in this KRTV exclusive, and this week you're sure to see more of this town, it's secrets, and, well, more of me than anyone has ever seen! Tune in at 5."

I nailed it on the first try, it only took one take. Ray nodded his approval and started packing up the camera and tripod, so we could head to the first meeting of the day.

And just like that, I was walking out of visitors dormitory. I was totally naked, outdoors and in public, with my boss and a college kid.

We had about a quarter mile walk to our first meeting, allowing me to take stock of my body's reactions and try to calm down. My heart rate was through the roof. I was covered in goosebumps and embarrassingly, my nipples were hard. I wouldn't say I was aroused but I was excited. I tried to tell myself I was cold, but this was the first of many white lies I'd tell myself on this warm September morning. I constantly had to fight the urge to cover myself with my arms, reminding myself to try to walk casually with my arms by my sides. It wasn't easy.

Craig still walked behind me and I could almost feel his eyes memorizing his view of my backside. Ray walked in front of me but he's just had the opportunity to take in the full frontal view as he filmed my teaser promo. I'd refrained from looking at my coworker's penises so far, which I realized would not be sustainable for a whole week. But I was a married woman and intended to be as professional as possible despite the circumstances. I did, however find myself absentmindedly appreciating Ray's toned calves and butt as he strode confidently ahead. I was married, but not dead. Gosh, Jeff would die if he saw this. He was always jealous of Ray.

At that moment I realized Ray had looked over his shoulder to ask me a question. Shit, did he see me looking at his ass? I blushed a deep red that was probably even more evident on the pale tanlines at my breasts than on my face. I saw Ray glance inadvertently at said tanlines but he quickly caught himself and met my eye. I blushed even more deeply, wondering if he'd noticed my hard nipples. I felt excited little tingle in my belly. "Get control of yourself," I thought.

"Kari, you got all the info and background you need for your interview with the chief lady? If so I'm gonna go film some footage for our teaser spot." His tone told me he was repeating himself and I'd missed his initial question in my daze.

"Yeah, of course," I said, trying to compose myself.

We were headed to meet Jade Stormfeather, Chiefess of Brazen Bend. She was one of the last remaining Native Americans in Brazen Bend, and her family had been the leaders of the community for 150 years. The plan was to speak with her a while for background information about the town and then interview her on camera for the piece.

I guess I expected to find a wizened old wrinkled lady, but was shocked to find a slender and beautiful woman who was only a few years older than me. Her breasts were small but perky, and she had almost no butt on her 5'8" frame. I'm 5'2" and she towered over me. She was friendly but still incredibly intimidating. I noticed she wore a purple band on her arm, whereas most actual citizens of Brazen Bend wore no band at all. Must be some kind of leadership designation, I thought.

She led us to a private cabana by a large pool area. On our way around the pool area, we noticed both residents and outsiders lounging around the pool. A group of hungover looking girls about my age were in the first cabana we'd passed on the way to this one. I assumed this the group of bachelorette partygoers we'd seen last night. The next group of naked women was much more energetic- drinking and carrying on loudly- they must gave just arrived this morning. They all looked to be about 40. One of them wore a sash that said, "Free at last." Newly divorced party, I guessed.

"Hey! You're on TV! TV lady!" yelled a fit, pretty blond woman in her early 40's. The C-section scar on her belly marked her as a mom. I was shocked at being recognized in my first few minutes in this nude community. I reflexively covered myself. "Hello," was all I could think to say. I noticed a wedding band and diamond on her finger. She saw me noticing it, and smiled. "Hey don't judge me. I'm just here to support my friend, and to see a few big dicks. I still get a thrill when they get a boner looking at me. Don't tell my husband that last part. Actually make sure I don't get on TV at all. He thinks I'm in Florida."

I smiled and kept moving. When we arrived at Jade's tent, she welcomed us in, shaking our hands and motioning for us to sit. I was impressed with her right away. She was professional, mature, and sharp, certainly not the ditsy hippie I expected. After introducing ourselves, Jade said, "before you start your questions, how about I give a few ground rules about town." We nodded our agreement. Ray, who had been briefed on the rules, excused himself to shoot some B-roll footage and find a location for the on camera interview with Jade.

"First," she said, there is a strict law here prohibiting the filming of our residents or visitors and distributing it to the outside world. Obviously we've made an exception to this for you, with two conditions. One is that you edit it to blur genitals and women's breasts, and the other is that you give us the right to view and remove any footage we see fit before airing it.

Second, as you know, as visitors you are to be completely nude at all times, and to wear your red band at all times. We all nodded.

"Third, we do not ask you to refrain from sexual activity here, but sexual acts are strictly prohibited in public. There are private rooms around town marked "Conjugal" for sexual activity. These rooms are cleaned frequently."

"I'm married," I interjected, "so no issue there."

Jade smiled politely and continued, "Also, a male's visible arousal is natural and not punishable, provided he removes himself from public until visible signs of arousal have ceased. For example, your camera man here will have to remove himself."

Horrified, I turned to look at Craig, who looked equally mortified. I'd avoided looking so far, but now I did. He was indeed fully erect, and I had to admit had a nice penis. He had a full inch at least on Jeff. Why was I mentally comparing?

"I- uh, where do I go?" Craig asked.

Jade smiled and pointed to a small building in the corner of the pool area, and Craig scuffled that direction.

"Sorry about that," I said.

"No worries, as I said, it's natural," Jade replied. "Anyway, you'll be asked to sign some papers acknowledging the rules we've gone over before we continue."

A pretty secretary who looked no more than 18 appeared and presented the papers, which were marked in several places to sign. "Take as long as you need to read them, but I only have an hour to meet with you today."

I knew I should have Ray take a look at these but given the time constraint I just skimmed them and signed. By the last few pages, I was just signing without even reading. The whole thing took 5 minutes.

Over the next 20 minutes, I asked Jade many rapid fire questions. I was taken with her candor and honesty.

I learned that the town had 3 major revenue streams. The university, tourism, and a fertility clinic. These were the things that kept the town alive. All were made possible by their status as a Native American reservation, both due to a lack of regulation, and more importantly, exemption from taxation. With the Native American population admittedly waning, there were some in the capitol making noise about scrutinizing that status.

"So in agreeing to allow you in, our purpose is twofold. One is to emphasize our Native American roots. I'd request that you show an outsized portion of our small Native American population in your broadcasts. We'll try to invite you to at least one traditional tribal ceremony while you're here. It will be great TV, and if there's anything the people who run this state and this country are afraid of, it's being called a racist. This will help us in the court of public opinion. But we need help in actual court too. That requires money. So the second purpose is to bring attention to our three major industries, which we will try to grow."

I finished the background interview even more impressed with Jade than before. She was truly trying to save the town she was born in, and doing so in a shrewd and impressive way.

It was time for an on camera interview with Jade, but we needed Craig for that, and he was still MIA. We only had 20 minutes left with Jade, so I excused myself to go check on him.

When I got to the designated building, I found a room partinioned by several curtains. As I walked in, one of them opened and out came the blonde mom I'd spoken too before. In one hand she held a champagne bottle and in the other hand she held the hand of a college aged boy. So much for 'just looking'.

Only one curtain remained closed. "Craig?" I called.

"In here," he answered.

Bracing myself, I opened the curtain and stepped in. There stood Craig, naked and painfully erect. "What the fuck Craig? Take care of that thing."

"I tried, I'm too nervous to get myself off and if I just try to wait it out, it will come back."

"Craig we have to hurry- how can I help?" I asked.

Looking mortified, he nodded toward his dick.

"Are you fucking serious? No way. I'm married."

"I know," he said, looking abashed, "but I can't go out there like this. And it's not going anywhere anytime soon. It won't be cheating if you just keep it professional. Or you can just let Ray film the interview."

"Craig we need cameras operated on both of us if I'm interviewing her." Was I really sitting down next to him? I closed my eyes and sighed, and opened them and fixed them on the boner next to me. For what seemed like a long time, I just stared at it and pondered my options. They were limited. I sighed, resigning myself to the inevitable.

"We came here to do a job, and you're failing. And affecting my job performance. You better not ever tell a soul about this. It's got nothing to do with sex. This is for my career." I grabbed his penis.

I started stroking, slow at first, then harder. I noticed right away that he was a good bit thicker than Jeff as well as being longer, I barely got my hand around it. I chided myself again for comparing, but told myself it was natural, considering this was now the second one I'd ever seen and touched. I looked away and did my best to keep it clinical. Surely this didn't really count as cheating.

"Your body is so incredible," Craig said. "I've wanted to see your tits since the first time I saw you."

"Shut the fuck up, Craig and try to be professional," I snapped. "I'm doing this out if necessity, we're not talking dirty." I refused to look at him, and tried not to admit to myself how much I enjoyed his crude flattery.

Soon my hand was soaked in precum. I was grossed out by it, but there was also something intriguing about how wrong and forbidden it was, like a rotten smell that you can't stop inhaling. I was thinking we were almost done, and then my phone rang.

I freaked out. I wasn't supposed to have my phone outside of my room. I must have inadvertently put it in my small backpack they allowed me to carry. Panicking and not thinking, I answered it without looking at who was calling. "Yeah.. Hello?" I continued jerking.

"Kari?" Fuck, it was Jeff. "Do you know where my golf clubs are?"

"Yes, I put them in the storage room because you kept leaving them in the middle of the garage.

"Okay, thanks, what are you doing?"

"Uh- just, uh- giving a coworker a hand with something." I grimaced at the double entendre and made a shrugging motion with my free hand toward Craig, who was suppressing a laugh. White lie.

"Yeah ok- you guys aren't naked are you?"

"Of course not," I said in a sarcastic voice. "I have shoes on silly." Technically true, but still misleading. White lie.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny. Hey what's that slurping noise?"

I realized I was giving a noisy handjob not far from the phone. I paused, not sure what to say.

"Sounds like a dog drinking water," Jeff said, bailing me out.

"Yeah something like that." White lie. Or maybe just a regular lie.

"What kinda dog?"

"Jeff I really have to go. I'm not supposed to be on the phone I'll call you later."

Just as I ended the call, Craig grunted and to my sudden horror I was getting blasted with cum. An impressive amount of it. All over my face, tits, and belly. It took a few seconds before I realized what was happening and that I was in control of the offending penis. I pointed it at the ground and watched a couple more ropes shoot out.

"What the FUCK Craig?" I exclaimed, but I knew I only had myself to blame.

He apologized but did point out that he couldn't exactly warn me while I was on the phone with my husband. Fair, I guess.

I pushed down the shame, fear, and anger temporarily because it threatened to overwhelm me and I had a job to do. I mentally attributed the slight moisture between my legs to sweat. Another white lie.

We got cleaned up in an adjacent bathroom and I once again threatened Craig's life if he ever told anyone. We made it back to the pool and managed to get the interview squeezed into the 10 minutes we had left. After that, Ray told me he didn't need me until 3 when we'd record some voiceovers for the B-roll he'd be shooting this afternoon. Grateful, I went back to my room to sort out what had just happened.

I spent the next few hours coming to grips with the fact that I'd just jacked off a coworker while on the phone with my husband. Fleeting feelings of extreme guilt, nausea, and horniness alternated in my brain. I'd gone from strict determination to adhere to professionalism to giving a handjob in a matter of minutes. I tried to nap but I just couldn't stop thinking about all that cum. I had not enjoyed that, I told myself. I was just exhilarated by a morning of hard work. Still, I couldn't focus. I needed to get a grip or I'd be a mess recording a segment later.

I started masturbating.

I don't know why, I suddenly just felt like my pussy was on fire and I needed to have an orgasm to quench it. Probably still horny from being so close yesterday with Jeff and not finishing. Definitely not from being naked in front of multiple people today, or from what happened with Craig. I groped my titties as I rubbed myself, with the surreal realization that my coworkers now knew what they looked like. I wondered if they'd ever jerked off thinking about them before. I thought about the fact that I'd worn more cum than clothes today, a virtual stranger's cum. I thought about the fact that I'd never let my husband cum all over me like that, and tried to ignore the part of my brain that pointed out that I'd never seen Jeff cum anywhere close to that much.

When I thought about myself on my knees, covered in cum, fully ashamed, confused and embarrassed, the tingle in my tummy got more intense. I soon came hard, shuddering through the orgasm and trying to suppress the moan that wanted to escape me. I fell asleep.

I woke up to my phone ringing. It was Ray asking where I was. I glanced at the clock. 3:10. "I'm coming," I said and hung up. As I checked my hair and quickly tried to remove evidence that I'd been sleeping, I glanced at my phone. 4 missed calls and 3 text messages. All from Jeff. No time for that now, I'd deal with it later. I put on my white sneakers and left my room at a dead run, naked.

Jeff

Despite being worried about Kari, it had been a good day. A 5-hour round of golf on a perfect October day, without Kari calling to ask when I'd be home. Then I sat down on the couch and flipped on a football game. I grabbed a beer and settled in with a few buddies over.

A few minutes later, a local news promo came on. I realized this was Kari's network. "Tune in at 5 for an update on possible tornadoes in the area, plus, an exclusive like no other..."

My heart dropped. It was Kari and she was... naked. Blurry at her tits and crotch of course but still full-frontal naked and smiling at the camera, teasing her Brazen Bend exclusive. Some footage of a bunch of blurry naked people at a pool played while the anchor said something else about the exclusive. The last few seconds were the worst. It was Kari, from behind, naked with only her butt obscured, looking back at the camera and smiling sheepishly. "I can't believe I'm totally naked in front of you guys," she said and then stepped out what looked like a hotel room door into a hallway, covering herself and looking embarrassed. The promo ended.

"Holy shit," was all my friend Ian could say.

"Dude," said Justin, "your wife us super dedicated with the journalist stuff. There's no way I'd let Katie run around naked like that."

I felt numb. I'd just seen my wife naked on TV. Half the people I knew were watching this football game. My friends soon left awkwardly as I became more visibly despondent. I barely noticed.

It didn't matter that she was blurred. My wife had showed her body to her coworkers, and to a bunch of strangers. And everyone knew it.

I called and texted Kari, again and again. No answer. She was either ignoring it or still naked somewhere with that douche Ray and who knows who else. All I could do was wait for her news segment and hope it wasn't as bad as the promo made it seem. I considered not watching but I had to know. It was a long few hours.

Finally, the news started. I suffered through sports and weather. Of course her segment was at the end.

After a commercial break, the anchor came on and said, "And now something very special for our viewers. As many of you know, the community of Brazen Bend falls within our coverage region, and all the televisions there all get KRTV. However, we've never done a report from there, nor has anyone else, due to the fact that the community of Brazen Bend has historically isolated itself from outsiders. Well, for this week only, on KRTV only, the curtain is lifted. Our own Kari Strider is embedded there for the next week, ready to rebuff any myths about the town and expose the naked truth. Kari?"

A split screen came up with the anchor on the left and Kari appeared on the right half of it from the shoulders up, smiling broadly. You could just see the tops of her shoulders, and they looked bare. "Hi Dave, yes, I am here in Brazen Bend exploring the town and meeting with community leaders, trying to learn as much as possible about this place to relay to our viewership. Over the next week, we'll bring you nightly segments from this mysterious town. Now I know there are a lot of rumors about this town but rest assured, over the next week, the truth will be laid bare."

"Well that's a good segway into my next question, Kari. I'm sure our viewers want to know- are you following all the local laws in Brazen Bend during your stay?" the anchor asked.

A mischievous grin that filled me with dread appeared on Kari's face. "Well Dave, if you must know..." The camera angle changed to a wide shot, revealing my wife, completely naked with only the pixellated parts covering her. She had on white shoes and some kind of red arm band. "... Yes I am!" she finished, putting her hands in the air and doing a sexy little shimmy. All I could thing about was how her tits were probably shaking obscenely on her petite, slender little frame. "As we've alluded to, all citizens and visitors to Brazen Bend must be completely unclothed in all public places. I'm complying with the law and hopefully can add some context to the mysterious existence of our neighbors in Brazen Bend."

Kari and the anchor bantered back and forth (although it clearly wasn't actually a live interview) for another 30 seconds or so and I lost count of the stupid nudity puns they made. Eventually an interview began, with Kari interviewing the Indian chick who ran the town. Both of them were naked and visible in the shot from about the belly button up. The Native American girl was hot, but I was hardly in any mood to appreciate it. There were constantly nude people walking around a pool area behind them, both men and women. They didn't look old and weird and creepy like the rumors said. They looked young and hot. Kari was the closest thing to a celebrity this town had ever seen, probably the center of attention at all times.

12