The Exclusive Day 01: White Lies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The news segment closed with Kari signing off, saying that tomorrow she'd be doing an in-depth report on the town's tourism industry. "For KRTV, I'm Kari Strider. See you tomorrow."

I sat there feeling numb for another couple minutes, then dialed Kari again. No answer.

Kari

We'd watched the news segment together in my room. I'd put on sweatpants but remained topless. I saw no point in getting fully dressed even though we were technically allowed to in our rooms. Nor did Ray and Craig, who remained fully naked.

The segment was only about 6 minutes long, but it seemed much longer. I was so nervous, but as it ended, I realized we'd absolutely nailed it. I was poised, professional, and looked sexy as hell. I still had butterflies in my tummy thinking about all the people I knew seeing me almost naked, but it was really more excitement than nerves.

When the segment ended, Ray said, "I've been getting texts during the whole segment about you. A lot of people at the network would love to meet you if you ever change your mind about making a move up the ladder." I beamed and hugged him, but it was quickly awkward as his dick rubbed against my stomach. Looking down reflexively, I realized his penis was half hard. I'd avoided looking at it until now. It looked big, even bigger than Craig's but it was hard to tell without it being fully erect. It also looked, well, nice. It was desirable in a way I can't explain, like it was made to please a woman. I had the

split-second urge to grab it, feel its weight, examine it, but I caught sight of my wedding ring and quickly came to my senses and pulled away. What was I thinking? I wasn't a cheater.

I went to the bathroom to pee, and as I did it occurred to me that Ray had again made reference to some notion he had that I didn't want to move up the ladder from my current job. As I flushed, I decided it was time to disabuse him of that idea.

I walked out of the bathroom, thinking about how wild it was that I was already somehow comfortable with the idea that I was topless in a room with my boss and a college kid, less than 24 hours after our arrival.

I walked toward Ray, who looked concerned. "Calm down, Jeff, she's right here," he said, and handed me the phone. He mouthed "Jeff" and I realized I was on the phone with my husband.

Jeff

Getting no answer from Kari, I swallowed my pride and called Ray. He answered on the first ring.

"Hey Jeff!" he said cheerily.

"Ray, what kind of bullshit have you talked my wife into?" I demanded, my temper already starting to unravel upon hearing his voice.

"She's doing the news, buddy. Same as always. Did you see her segment?" he asked.

"Yeah I fucking saw her naked on TV, like a big whore," I said. "Was that your idea?"

"Was it my idea to make a nudist law in Brazen Bend decades ago? No Jeff it was not. We are a news station. We tell the stories of the people we cover." He sounded so fucking smug.

"Where the fuck is my wife, Ray?"

"Calm down Jeff, she's right here."

"Hey babe," Kari said after a few moments.

"You want to explain what the fuck is going on in Brazen Bend and why you are naked on TV?"

"Babe it's just the law here. I'm doing what's required to report the news."

"It's still slutty. It's slutty to walk around naked in front of Ray and a bunch of strangers, and it's even sluttier to go on TV naked in front of the whole town. Even if it's censored everyone knows my wife is running around naked."

"Jeff, I resent you calling me a slut."

"Oh, you resent it, do you? You poor thing. You know how many people have been calling me wanting to talk about what a whore you are acting like? You know how embarrassing that is for me?"

"I'm just doing my job, Jeff. It's all professional."

"So you're a professional stripper now."

"Good night, Jeff."

She hung up.

Great, it was bad enough that my wife was running around Brazen Bend naked and surrounded by dudes. Now she was mad at me.

Kari

I hung up and Craig and Ray opened a bottle of champagne to celebrate a successful newscast. I had a glass and tried to enjoy the moment, but I was shaken by the events of the day, and the phone call with Jeff.

When Ray offered me another glass, I begged off.

"Oh come on," he said, "enjoy yourself a little, like a regular person. Maybe jump up and down for joy a little," he joked, eyeing my tits. The implication was his first verbal acknowlegement of this ridiculous tension and the fact that we were stuck naked together for a week. It actually broke the ice a little and I found myself laughing, fully aware that it made my tits bounce slightly, a fact I'm sure neither of them missed.

"Seriously Kari, everyone knows you're a professional, but if you can't let your guard down and cut loose a little here, then when can you?"

That annoyed me a little, the repeated implication that I didn't know how to have fun. "I don't need another drink Ray," I snapped, "and you guys need to go. I'm a professional and I'm married and you can't just hang out in my room drinking and staring at my tits."

Ray raised his hands in surrender, though the mention of my tits made it impossible for him not to glance down at them again. Men. I covered them with my hands and nodded toward the door.

"Fair enough, see you tomorrow," he conceded as they left.

Before I talked to Jeff, I'd been feeling a lot of guilt. Guilt for going to a nudist colony for a week and letting other men see my body. Guilt for putting him in the situation of watching me on TV in such a compromised state. Guilt for things he didn't even know about, like the handjob I had to give Craig or the fact I'd found myself intrigued by Ray's anatomy today.

I'd hoped talking to him would relieve that guilt. It had somewhat, but not in the way I'd expected. I'd hoped I could make him understand this was just a job for me and nothing more, and that I didn't have any motives other than excelling in my career. But instead he'd made it about himself and called me hateful names. It hurt, but in a way it lifted some of the guilt. If his expectation of me was nothing more than the slutty whore he apparently saw on TV, then I had nothing to lose. This was still professional for me, but as I fell asleep that night I vowed not to let Jeff's opinion of me hold me back from whatever I had to do to succeed this week.

To be continued...

12