All Comments on 'The Executive'

by KellyBoomErotica

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent well constructed story and beautifully written, set up for more chapters in so many ways especially the romance between Erin and Sydney, I'm sure Sydney wears a mean strapon that Erin just loves. Despite her quest for being a cum slut at the moment I think it will mellow her and help her realise her hate for Sydney is really love. More please and thank you.

whiterabbit0117whiterabbit0117over 1 year ago

Amazing story telling. Loved it. Hoping for more chapters.

KellyBoomEroticaKellyBoomEroticaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for reading (and a big thank you if you commented)! This was a mini in-universe side story to Apartment 303, and the sequel The End of Apartment 303. You can find them in my profile. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story so far. Was hot the unknown man left instructions for the next time. This high powered Executive will never be able to go back to refused ever again. Can't wait for the next chapter, maybe he can lock a choker slave collar on her neck, that say SLUT SLAVE on it, and later on brand her ass..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! I love the plot, it had me drooling with anticipation. Delightfully written with a character that felt real. I could feel that Erin had a life before, and a kinky future ahead of her. And after reading your comment, I'm excited to read your other stories to see what might happen to Erin. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sheer fiery intensity throughout building to a crescendo. Stunning!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Premise with possibilities.

But seriously rush sex.

Needed some extended teasing. Needed some extended description about what was going on in her mind.

Don't understand the mental excitement about eating another woman's pussy. Not even a hint of that actually happening.

Perhaps she could have been 'forced' to watch BDSM porn so he could gauge what turned her on most.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKellyBoomErotica@KellyBoomErotica
I write passionate, yet filthy erotica. I strive to create compelling, page-turning stories with multidimensional characters. Yes, there's sex, lots of sex, but the plot will keep you coming back for more.